Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #161
Trill Livin 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,410 | Props total: 6246 6246
If this was in Cali zimmetman would been dealt with days ago
 03-26-2012, 04:41 PM         #162
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Rain is white, what do you expect? If it was the opposite way around, a White Kid that was holding a bag of skittle and a bottle of tea got k!lled by a Black man, I a.ssure you he will be defending that White Kid, and demonizing and trying to Legally try to justify the WHite kids actions and say the Black man was not lawfully in the right don't be fooled Black folk, see through the smoke screens.
 6 years ago '08        #163
macthorough 32 heat pts32
space
space
$870 | Props total: 366 366
Seriously consider this, Trey cud have been smoked up and went to the store b/c he was hungry and thirsty. Last time i check weed dont make you violent. Weed dont make u want to beat the sheet out of someone. I think he was provoked or coerced into f!ghting.
 03-26-2012, 04:46 PM         #164
Pink Unicorn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The most substantial piece of information was overlooked initially, which was that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first.

It's pretty clear that 95% of people commenting on this story are doing so in ignorance. I'm not sure whether the motive is to have an issue to 'march' form, or just simply that you are sheep.
 03-26-2012, 04:47 PM         #165
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zonicview said:
a 911 dispatcher is a minimum wage job, and has no authority like a police officer does

It's not about the dispatcher being an authority figure or not, they were advising that person to not engage the so-called "suspect" due to safety concerns for both parties involved as well as what is the legal guidelines for those type of situations. Simply put, the dispatcher advised them not to proceed further not only because of thre safety concerns but because he has no legal authority to take any action whatsoever, as that authority is applicable to those in law enforcement, i.e. the cops that they informed them were on the way and were going to handle the matter.
 03-26-2012, 04:48 PM         #166
Pink Unicorn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Rain is white, what do you expect? If it was the opposite way around, a White Kid that was holding a bag of skittle and a bottle of tea got k!lled by a Black man, I a.ssure you he will be defending that White Kid, and demonizing and trying to Legally try to justify the WHite kids actions and say the Black man was not lawfully in the right don't be fooled Black folk, see through the smoke screens.
Zimmerman is actually half Hispanic, but that's beside the point.

If this was a black kid and a black offender - it would just add to the long list of statistics.

It would be easier for you to stretch your as*hole over a fence post rather than trying to sound intelligent.
 6 years ago '05        #167
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 lifeundthescope said:
No... if it was a white kid and a black guy nobody would even know it happened... it wouldn't nearly have the same discussion going on... and that's the truth.
 6 years ago '07        #168
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Freemind said:
No... if it was a white kid and a black guy nobody would even know it happened... it wouldn't nearly have the same discussion going on... and that's the truth.
i doubt it
 03-26-2012, 04:52 PM         #169
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I said from the get, and this confirms it: ,

They BETTER arrest that fat white bi*ch FOR HIS OWN HEALTH , someone is gonna get to that bi*ch like they got to Jeffrey Dahmer in prison, if they don't keep him out of the public
 03-26-2012, 04:52 PM         #170
Pink Unicorn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Im Soo Special said:
so thats a fact ?
This fact comes from the only eye-witness account.

Last edited by Pink Unicorn; 03-26-2012 at 04:59 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #171
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 kiddrocay said:
you know what im all for k!lling this mother fu*ker now

trayvon would be here alive today if this fat a.ss mother fu*ker would have let the cops do their job instead of doing it for them

a dead man can not defend him self in the situation(unless hes white!!!!!) and he still goes to the trail guilty til proven innocent while dead

damn america and this racist white fu*kers

2012 and they still on the same we are better than you bull sh*t, yall eat, sleep, sh*t, and communicate like us stupid fu*kers

these bigot a.ss beliefs will be the collapse of america soon because black people are not afraid to stand up anymore

anger, hatred, and revenge driven from the pain of their bloodlines, yall created some monster white america

with these ignorant ghetto mentality negros now not afraid to blast on yall on sight, wtf are yall thinking????

loud noises
 03-26-2012, 04:54 PM         #172
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Trust me, I know. I've been on BX for awhile, so I already know what most poster's MO is. It's disgusting that they come to a Hip-Hop website and try to spread their thinly veiled racism, but it's what they do.
Word man wicked a.ss beast as long as Blacks can see through the smoke screens that the likes of Zoby, Rain, and other BX members put up then we good. White people showing they're true colors.
 ra1n said:
I can't wait either.

Make a.ssumptions/imaginings all you want, but they have no bearing on my reality

Just admit it, You don't care about Trayvon, you care about the skin color of the person who shot Trayvon

Because if Zimmy was black, would you call him a devil? That's right.
I do care about Travyon martin as he is a fellow Black man living in White America, and he is a victim of this racist judicial system. If Zimmy was Black I wouldn't call him a devil because Blacks are not devils.

Now I ask you this as I stated before, EXACT same situation but; a Black man shot a white kid carrying a bag of skittles and a bottle of ice tea. I'm sure that you would be defending that White kid, and demonizing the Black man and trying to say he was lawfully wrong, am I wrong?

That's the problem with Whites in this country, you guys try to act like this isn't a race issue, you guys are so scared of race discussions and run away from it. I'm sorry but stop trying to sweep the race aspect under the rug
 6 years ago '05        #173
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Pistol Peter said:
i doubt it

I think that because its a black kid that died, and a "white" guy that k!lled him the black community is latching onto this more than the white community would if it was reversed.
 6 years ago '07        #174
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
So the same people who say "stop snithcin" Now want justice? Irony.
 6 years ago '07        #175
space
space
 Freemind said:

I think that because its a black kid that died, and a "white" guy that k!lled him the black community is latching onto this more than the white community would if it was reversed.
maybe...why do you put white in quotation marks?
 03-26-2012, 04:58 PM         #176
Pink Unicorn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
maybe...why do you put white in quotation marks?
Because Zimmerman is partly white and majority Hispanic.
 03-26-2012, 05:00 PM         #177
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
Of course it wouldn't because that Black man would be arrested immediately and or any Black man within a 100 mile radius, without bail of course and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty. So come again? What kind of point are you trying to make? Please shut the fu*k up. There will be no need to discuss anything, the White judicial system will handle that negro like Whites have been doing for years, I mean lets not act like Whites weren't some vigilantes especially towards innocent Blacks in the past (lynchings)

ra1n said:
Nah, "demons" like me just come to hip hop websites to pwn simple minds like you. It's quite fun. Cry "racism" all you want. Cry yourself to sleep for all I care. My world is unaffected.
You mean pwn the simple minds of sub-human Africans?

Pink Unicorn said:
Zimmerman is actually half Hispanic, but that's beside the point.

If this was a black kid and a black offender - it would just add to the long list of statistics.

It would be easier for you to stretch your as*hole over a fence post rather than trying to sound intelligent.
He is white, he is classified as White on his police records as well, not hispanic. Anywho...what does Black on Black crime have to do with a White man k!lling a Black kid and still being able to walk the streets of America? Like I said before we already know what would happen if a Black man did this, even if he got to walk free which is no way in hell would happen and we all know this, he would be lynched. There would be a nation wide outcry from you white devils. So stop that noise you closet racist pieces of sh*t.
 6 years ago '07        #178
space
space
 Pink Unicorn said:
Because Zimmerman is partly white and majority Hispanic.
from my understanding his pops is jewish and his mother is latin..how is that majority hispanic?

how many majority hispanics you know with the last name zimmerman?
 6 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Naw, if Obama is Black, then Zimmerman is white.
they invented that one drop rule now they wanna fall back on it
 6 years ago '07        #180
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 RMG 007 said:
What does snitching have to do with anything.
Certainly you can't be this dense. Who wants justice the whole system is racist right? Don't you want the streets to handle it? Or is that only when a black man k!lls another black man?
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
37 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago