Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #141
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Reports now are trayvon tried to pull zimmermans gun from him before he used it .
 6 years ago '07        #142
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 zogby said:
Reports now are trayvon tried to pull zimmermans gun from him before he used it .
of course he did...wouldn't you try to stop someone from shooting you in close quarters?
 6 years ago '11        #143
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Black people haven't been this mad since the Rodney king beating
 6 years ago '05        #144
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Rubix said:
homie you're only allowed to use force equal to the amount used on you to claim self defense. even if trayvon was "whooping his a.ss," zimmerman had at least 80 lbs on him and trayvon was unarmed. you can't just approach any random person whom YOU think looks suspicious and shoot them because you feel threatened by them...
If you're getting your a.ss beat the stand your ground law allows to defend yourself with deadly force

And he didn't just approach Trayvon and shoot him because he felt threated...

There was an altercation that occured... if Zimmerman started it then he can't defend himself... but if Trayvon started it he can.

How hard is this to understand.

Approaching someone doesn't me you start f!ghting with him... I approach people daily but I don't get in f!ghts with them.
 6 years ago '05        #145
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 ra1n said:
Again, you refuse to take the "or" into account
He didn't need to commit a forcible felony.
read the law again. read it 20 times. then respond to me.
I know what the law means, you can use deadly force to prevent the commission of a forcible felony. I pull a knife on you, it's reasonable to believe I'm going to commit a forcible felony; therefore, you shoot me, you walk.

But you're ignoring the "reasonably" part of the law.

There's nothing showing evidence of Martin imminently committing a forcible felony, that's the part of the law you don't understand.

Zimmerman man have felt like Martin was going to use a weapon against him, but the fact that Martin did not show a weapon or anything that resembled a weapon shows that Zimmerman's suspicions weren't "reasonable."
 6 years ago '05        #146
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Freemind said:
If you're getting your a.ss beat the stand your ground law allows to defend yourself with deadly force

And he didn't just approach Trayvon and shoot him because he felt threated...

There was an altercation that occured... if Zimmerman started it then he can't defend himself... but if Trayvon started it he can.

How hard is this to understand.

Approaching someone doesn't me you start f!ghting with him... I approach people daily but I don't get in f!ghts with them.
No, it doesn't.

It allows you to use equal force against someone, unless you reasonably feel they're going to k!ll you, disfigure you, or commit a violent felony.

If the situation played out exactly the same, only Martin had some brass knuckles, then Zimmerman would be justified. sh*t, if Martin had just told Zimmerman he had a weapon with him (and someone could corroborate this statement), Zimmerman would be justified.

But because there was no weapon involved on Martin's side, Zimmerman is not legally justified to use deadly force. He is only justified to use force lesser than or equal to what is being used against him.
 6 years ago '05        #147
mikesaimname 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,643 | Props total: 199 199

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #148
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 young jeezy478 said:
First off, he shouldnt have been stalking this kid in the first place because he was not commiting a crime and he is not an officer....and due to the number of dispatch calls this guy has made in the last year, its obvious that something is wrong with him, And secondly for all you CRAKKAS(yea i said it) who are trying to indirectly justify this bullsh*t, what if the a.ss whooping that Trayvon put on him was in self defense, what if he was attacked and had to whoop Zimmerman's a.ss. There is no way around this sh*t, its wrong and needs to be handled accordingly. This would be so different if the hues were swapped
you used "crakkkas" so I shouldn't even respond to your racist a.ss...

But everyones been saying IF trayvon was using self defense to f!ght off zimmerman than zimmerman can't use a self defense claim.

But IF trayvon attacked 1st, than zimmerman can.

This thread is 10+ pages and you didn't pick up on this yet

Anyways, I'm just a "crakkka" so you probably won't believe me.
 6 years ago '11        #149
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Another Riot Coming Up
 03-26-2012, 04:19 PM         #150
Bob Sacamano 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
So even though Zimmerman followed Martin, ignoring the 991 dispatchers words not to do so, provoking the confrontation? he could still walk?

I really really really wonder what the out come would have been if the roles were reversed...
I think this DA is just preemptively covering his a.ss, in case he walks. If those are the facts, then it should not be hard to avoid an acquittal. If it is, they need a new fu*kin prosecutor. You know the jury will have some level of sympathy for this innocent kid considering all the media coverage. This prosecuter's sounding like a bum, he ain't gonna walk. He might take a plea bargain but he ain't walkin.
 03-26-2012, 04:20 PM         #151
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
Trust me we're all upset about this bullsh*t. Just remember, the next time you're in FL..follow a motherfu*ker that looks suspicious to you. Pick a f!ght with him, then shoot him. Claim self defense and you might walk.
:agreement6: We already know what will happen if that really went down, Me being a Black man or any Black man for that matter would be arrested immediately without bail, and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty. I bet none of these Whites in these George Zimmerman/Trayvon Martin threads will be playing that hypothetical White logic bullsh*t to try to defend the Black man, and all Black BX members know that for a fact. That why it upsets me so much when these white devils on this site sit and defend George Zimmerman, because they wouldn't do it if it was a Black man who murdered a White kid, they would be defending that White Kid.

They defend this White racist judicial system, they don't care that it is in no way meant to bring justice to Blacks, it is only there for them and their people.

Freemind said:
1st off stop writing in bold like a moron, it doesnt get your point across any better and makes you look dumb.

2nd off, wtf is this "white america" bullsh*t you're spewing?

what the fu*k do I feel like man? im a white america, so what do i still feel like?
White America is White America, white privilege and etc. I don't see how that is so hard for you to understand. White America had no intentions and still have no intentions of a.ssimilating with Blacks.

Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
How do we know Trayvon wasn't defending himself?

BlaKc said:
and i knew your closet racist kind would be here from the beginning, looking for a way to justify the situation taking place
:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: If it was the other way around, a Black man who murdered a White kid you already know it would be a whole different story. These Whites would be defending that kid and completely demonizing the Black man. It's truly sad, I hate this country and their people.
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
Race will always be a factor within this country dumbass, race has to be discussed. No matter how much you Whites like to run away from race discussion you cannot in this instance. Fact of the matter is (and what makes this a race issue) is that if this was a Black man, he would be arrested immediately without bail, and sentenced to life or the death penalty. And another thing that is making this a race issue is the White judicial system, and how the White police force and hiding and helping Zimmerman, and still have no arrested him. So please shut the fu*k up.
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
stfu dumbass..

its idiots like you that escalate this sh*t into something bigger than what it is.. dude is a brown skinned hispanic but since his pops is white you classify him as a cracker. get your dumb racist a.ss outta here..

nobody on this website has oppressed black people so k!ll that racist sh*t.. if black ppl start randomly attacking white people and putting it on worldstar then itll be the same sh*t the other way around too..

i swear these racists are the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth.. how you gonna cry "racist!" and then have "cracker" follow it? you get mad when violence is used against one black person but then call for violence on anybody thats white..

when another black person dies cause him and his boys decide to run up on an armed white person cause of all this sh*t, is he gonna be a racist too? fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t and help your race by not speaking so foolishly. youre the type of dude that make black people look bad and its because of people like you that made this dumbass Zimmerman act the way he did

do black people a favor kid.. STFU and think
White logic "slavery has no effect on you!!!!!!!!" I guess we are the idiots, what are we sub-human? We can't comprehend? We're just always in the wrong uh?

KeepinItTrill said:
cmon now hood you're better than that, there's clearly (going off this thread with muhfu*kas like blakc spewing bullsh*t) people on both sides of the fence in the wrong here

is anybody wrong for feeling justice isn't being served to Trayvon and his fam? hell naw, cuz I'm right there with yall, fu*k Zimmerman. I hope he gets arrested and they get the death penalty for his a.ss. People going around k!lling/hurting MORE innocent people because of this injustice isn't an answer either.

this whole "white folks won't understand/crakkkas need to die" sh*t isn't doing anything but fueling more hatred than there already is out there.

and blakc, fu*k how you feel about my post. You can talk all that racist sh*t online that you want but I GUARANTEE your ho a.ss isn't about the sh*t you type in real life.

and anyone calling Supa Mario a racist is an idiot, I know dude. He's real, and yall twist some of the sh*t he says as being a racist
The hatred has been here towards our people for centuries, I don't see what the problem is. Just house negro syndrome right here

ra1n said:
Looking for an altercation? We don't know that. Perhaps he just wanted to ask what he was doing there?
What is this the 1950s? We have to respond to a White man about our whereabouts? Where we are going? I'm not even asking this in a lawful stand point, I want your own personal opinion on this, not no im not picking in sides bullsh*t.

Pistol Peter said:
yup...as much as we want him to get his he wont...justice or street justice wise it probably wont happen...he will go on living his life and he probably wont get either...everything thing will be all good with him and his fam they will see him and he will see them and trayvons will mourn him until the day that they die

in the words of plies why yall hate us so much?
:agreement6: Which is why I call for violent revolution, vigilante actions, riots, and etc. It's a rebellion against this racist power structure, against this racist White America. I bet these Whites justify all White revolutions like Russian revolution and etc. But Blacks can't rebel lol
 6 years ago '05        #152
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 daliff89 said:

No, it doesn't.

It allows you to use equal force against someone, unless you reasonably feel they're going to k!ll you, disfigure you, or commit a violent felony.

If the situation played out exactly the same, only Martin had some brass knuckles, then Zimmerman would be justified. sh*t, if Martin had just told Zimmerman he had a weapon with him (and someone could corroborate this statement), Zimmerman would be justified.

But because there was no weapon involved on Martin's side, Zimmerman is not legally justified to use deadly force. He is only justified to use force lesser than or equal to what is being used against him.
If someone is on top of you punching away on your face, then you'll fell your life is in danger... and don't start with this "bu... but xzimmerman was 100lbs bigger.."... so... Trayvon had 8 inches on dude almost... he wasn't no tiny little kid.

The calls I heard you could hear Zimmerman screaming for help for 15-20 seconds atleast before the shot... and a neighbor said he was going to call the cops... why wouldn't Trayvon have stopped punching him by then? Would he have kept goin til he k!lled him??? You don't know and I don't know.

But if zimmerman felt his life was in danger than he can use deadly force
 03-26-2012, 04:27 PM         #153
>EterNaL81< 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol Zimmerman sounds Jewish . I dont think this is a Racial incident. But I heard The Black Panthers put up a 10 000 bounty on the Jews head ! They should kidnap his a.ss and send him to Iran !
 6 years ago '05        #154
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Im Soo Special said:
thats not wat I said lol

i said nobody has the right to use a gun on anybody, k!lling people. u said outlawing guns wont decrease crime. ok... yea but at the end of the day anybody that commits gun crime on one another should be persecuted. self defense should be returned with equal self defense. somebody firing on you, you fire back.
Self defense is what dude is arguing here..

You can't stop things like this from happening without making it illegal to use deadly force. If you make it illegal to use deadly force, I cannot use a firearm to defend myself against someone else using deadly force. That will stop the 20% of gun crime committed, but it won't touch the other 80%

Florida, where this occurred, has seen a 36% drop in gun crime since allowing people to carry firearms.

Allowing people to carry firearms is a better crime deterrent than not letting them.
 6 years ago '05        #155
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
 Freemind said:
If someone is on top of you punching away on your face, then you'll fell your life is in danger... and don't start with this "bu... but xzimmerman was 100lbs bigger.."... so... Trayvon had 8 inches on dude almost... he wasn't no tiny little kid.

The calls I heard you could hear Zimmerman screaming for help for 15-20 seconds atleast before the shot... and a neighbor said he was going to call the cops... why wouldn't Trayvon have stopped punching him by then? Would he have kept goin til he k!lled him??? You don't know and I don't know.

But if zimmerman felt his life was in danger than he can use deadly force
I've had somebody on top of me punching away on my face, I didn't feel my life was in danger. The guy I was f!ghting was 2" taller than me and weighed probably 45-50 pounds more than me at the time.

While I was being punched in the face, I didn't think, "Oh sh*t, I'm going to die," I thought, "I gotta get this motherfu*ker off me."

I didn't pick up the brick laying beside my head, I pushed dude off me and started hitting him

You're like the other guy, you're ignoring "reasonable." It's not reasonable to believe that someone is going to k!ll you just because they're punching you in the face.
 6 years ago '12        #156
Tejuan04 
space
space
space
$1 | Props total: 0 0
I would like to know where the pictures are of GZ with the broken nose, bloody head, and grass on the back of his shirt. I feel like the police dept is covering for GZ which would lead me to believe that they think he did something wrong. Also, there is no evidence stating that GZ didn't lay hands on TM first either.
 6 years ago '07        #157
djdeez1211 
space
space
$776 | Props total: 7 7
Zimmerman got out of his car to question someone he thought was suspicious..thats more offensive than defensive. he was looking for a reason to shoot the kid and after all the other 911 calls, he was trying to set up the perfect scenario. but heyy Jesus was punished for healing the sick and raising the dead..the world never changes.
 03-26-2012, 04:37 PM         #158
cylla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
you're a stupid fu*k!
 6 years ago '07        #159
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 hood135 said:
Still don't see why yall arguing with white folks about this. They either don't care, pretend to care, or are trolling...So its a waste of energy.

Focus needs to be seeking justice for Trayvon. Not trying to persuade white people to see it like we see it. They can't so persuade other black people to join the cause and form a movement.

Time out for the bullsh*t. Let white folks be. They're not here to hear us. Think about it.
so true...we could try to get them to see where we are coming from with this situation but they never will...some white people at my job was talking about this sh*t and i kind of wanted to get in on it but i didn't because i knew i would say something that would make me into the angry black man

don't try to get them to see because they wont and don't really care like we do...let's just try to keep this in house and talk about it amongst others who feel what we feel...oh yeah and charge their trolling on the internet to tcb
 6 years ago '05        #160
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1317 1317
Big Chill out the Bay Area put out a FANTASTIC song about thsi situation.
Underrated rapper, sort of sounds like old ice cube on some songs, dude is very underrated.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy