Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
160 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #101
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,067 | Props total: 1113 1113
I can't find this anywhere on Google but is Zimmerman 100% hispanic or mixed with hispanic/white?
 6 years ago '06        #102
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 Freemind said:
so basically because im white im just pretending to care or im trolling?

basically

6 years ago '10        #103
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,617 | Props total: 4381 4381
 Zaosyn said:
I can't find this anywhere on Google but is Zimmerman 100% hispanic or mixed with hispanic/white?
white hispanic
 6 years ago '04        #104
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,816 | Props total: 17204 17204
 Freemind said:
Please show me any evidence that Zimmerman harrassed Trayvon... asking someone what you're doing here (according to Trayvons gf's phone call) isn't harrassment... or provoked Trayvon to attack...

Don't worry... ill wait.
fu*k do you call asking me why i am walking down the street then?

Is this not a free country ?

was he on Private property?

I know if i was visiting my mom and some punk comes out and ask me what i am doing here thats provoking me already...fu*k do i gotta answer to you why i am here
 6 years ago '10        #105
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
this kid is dead because of this scumbag, I wouldnt mind putting a bullet between this fat a.ss flat face closed eyes to noise motherfu*ker

but thats wrong
 6 years ago '10        #106
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 206 MrSonics said:
so everyone that gets their a.ss whooped has the right to shoot u??

hope it never happens to me man.. but thats why i dnt even start f!ghts with people like that.
only if you are black they have the right to shoot you according to some people

I mean after all we are wild beasta
 6 years ago '06        #107
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
 KeepinItTrill said:
cmon now hood you're better than that, there's clearly (going off this thread with muhfu*kas like blakc spewing bullsh*t) people on both sides of the fence in the wrong here

is anybody wrong for feeling justice isn't being served to Trayvon and his fam? hell naw, cuz I'm right there with yall, fu*k Zimmerman. I hope he gets arrested and they get the death penalty for his a.ss. People going around k!lling/hurting MORE innocent people because of this injustice isn't an answer either.

this whole "white folks won't understand/crakkkas need to die" sh*t isn't doing anything but fueling more hatred than there already is out there.

and blakc, fu*k how you feel about my post. You can talk all that racist sh*t online that you want but I GUARANTEE your ho a.ss isn't about the sh*t you type in real life.

and anyone calling Supa Mario a racist is an idiot, I know dude. He's real, and yall twist some of the sh*t he says as being a racist
No I'm not. My belief is that white people are incapable of seeing sh*t as we see it. No matter how concerned or how sincere they seem to be, they just can't. I've tried and tried to reason with people like Freemind but I found myself just talking in circles. Racist or not, its impossible to explain sh*t that they just have no clue exist because it doesn't exist in their psyche.

That's not hateful. Its the truth. Black folks need to stop arguing with white folks because white folks can't see it because they've never walked in our shoes. We need to be more concerned about what's going on with us. Hate to come off that way but its time we stop bullsh*tting with and call it how it is. I see the world in black and white. Seen to much and been through too much sh*t to see it any other way.

So, fu*k what yall think. I care about my people and this isn't a time to be politically correct and call it like it is.
 6 years ago '11        #108
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
I already knew he was gonna walk on some bs theyre just waiting for the hype to die cuz they dont wanna start a bunch of racial sh*t and n*ggas goin for zimmermans head if they were to just come out and say that hes walking now
 6 years ago '05        #109
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 ra1n said:
He shot him because he was being pummeled. Why exactly should he be sentenced to death?
Castle Doctrine states that you have no duty to flee, not that you're allowed to follow somebody.

Whether he was getting his a.ss beat or not, he still pursued the situation. Legally, that means he broke the law by shooting the kid.

Since it wasn't legal, he murdered the kid. I don't really think it's 1st Degree because I don't think he was running after the kid for the purpose of k!lling him, but it's definitely murder.

I'm speaking from a strictly legal standpoint as well..

You shouldn't speak about carrying a firearm if you're not aware of the connected laws.
 6 years ago '07        #110
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What 'argument' have you had? You haven't debated on anything because i've had to break every point down to you as if wear a helmet to school each day. Please tell me what you're 'debating' with me on. You aren't...
lol I'm not about to rehash every point I've made in this discussion because you refused to take them into account. You've broken exactly 0 points made in this discussion because you're to focused on insulting people with different views.

You're right. At this point, I'm no longer debating with you. Now I'm just calling you out for your bullsh*t.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 03-26-2012 at 02:18 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #111
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ra1n said:
Tell me, what personal injustices have YOU faced because you were black?

I don't want to hear about something that happened 100s of years ago or something you saw on a youtube video.

I want to hear what happened to you personally that makes you see the world in black and white.

I'm all ears.
first you have to be black to understand

wear a black mans shows

get treated like a black man

Last edited by kiddrocay; 03-26-2012 at 02:19 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #112
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 BlaKc said:
you're a perfect example of why i say that whites on that occupy wall street tip don't give a fu*k about anyones rights but their own. You talk about supporting ron paul and civil liberty but when it comes to the civil liberties of blacks being violated here you come to the defense of the man who is clearly in the wrong. He profiled some1 because they were black and the guy ended up dying because of it, there is nothing else to discuss, you should be outraged instead of playing devils advocate u fuking hypocrite
You're racist so I'm ignoring all opinions that you have about a matter.

You called me crakkka, and you've said that it'll be fine if random white people get attacked if justice isn't served for Trayvon...

I support Ron Paul, and believe everyone was created equal.... and have stated in many of these Trayvon threads that Zimmerman should have stayed in his car and not gone after him...

All I've said is if Trayvon started the altercation then Zimmerman had a right to protect himself...

And according to you I'm just another "crakkka" who is a racist...

Yet I've never called you or anyone else on this bored the n-word, or any other derogitory word for that matter... but because I'm white, and don't agree that Zimmerman couldnt defend himself because he followed Trayvon to begin with... I'm viewed as the racist/ignorant white guy who doesn't want too see it like you do.
 6 years ago '05        #113
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
 Freemind said:
And if Trayvon put his hands on Zimmerman first, and was giving him a good a.ss whooping like the evidence shows than Zimmerman had every right to defend himself...

Regardless if he approached/questioned him.

Approaching someone and questioning what they're doing somewhere isn't illegal.
If Martin approached Zim because Zim was "suspicious," then they fought Zim would have every right to shoot him if he feared for his life; but because Zimmerman initiated the contact, he basically forfeited any right he had to use deadly force..

You can't just run up on somebody and be like, "What the fu*k are you doing?!?" then shoot them when they beat your a.ss

Supa Mario 910 said:
So am I...legally, no matter what occurred once martin was confronted, Zimmerman can't claim self-defense because he pursued the situation instead of trying to avoid it.
This dude is usually a racist idiot, but he's 100% right here.
 6 years ago '05        #114
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 daliff89 said:

If Martin approached Zim because Zim was "suspicious," then they fought Zim would have every right to shoot him if he feared for his life; but because Zimmerman initiated the contact, he basically forfeited any right he had to use deadly force..

You can't just run up on somebody and be like, "What the fu*k are you doing?!?" then shoot them when they beat your a.ss

This dude is usually a racist idiot, but he's 100% right here.

So its ok for Trayvon to beat his as because he asked what he's doing there?

If I see someone walking on my property, and I go out and confront them with a weapon (and have a concealed weapons permit), and ask him what he's doing there, he starts beating my a.ss, I can't defend myself because I approached him?
 6 years ago '07        #115
space
space
 Freemind said:

If I see someone walking on my property, and I go out and confront them with a weapon (and have a concealed weapons permit), and ask him what he's doing there, he starts beating my a.ss, I can't defend myself because I approached him?
Both parties are wrong, Zimmerman for trying to be the neighborhood kick-ass, and Martin for not handling the situation the way he should have: by waiting for the police to arrive and telling them exactly what happened. Like I've said, he might have even been able to press charges against Zimmerman for stalking and harassment. But instead, he went n*gga mode. Another example of when keeping it 'real' goes wrong.
 6 years ago '10        #116
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Freemind said:

private property though

and yes you can defend ya self, but shooting them should always be a las resort and Im pretty sure Zimmerman and him got into a scuffle its just that zimmerman was loosing

it all boils down to zimmerman going after this kid trying to be a cop, we have information that this dood wanted to be a cop but was kicked out
 6 years ago '07        #117
space
space
 ra1n said:
Gonna have to disagree. I am aware he initiated the chain of events. But it is not against the law to "pursue" someone.
To my knowledge, Zimmerman didn't go up to him Face-to-face

Allegedly, It was Trayvon who came around while Zim was heading back to his truck. This is where the confrontation happened and Zim got beat up.

Zim felt his life was in danger and therefore used lethal force.

I cannot comment on whether or not Martin followed him to his truck, but after taking both sides of the story into account, all I can say is that this was a lose-lose situation for both parties. It is clear to me that both men are responsible in escalating a simple encounter to a physical struggle. One that cost Martin his life.
 6 years ago '10        #118
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ra1n said:
Gonna have to disagree. I am aware he initiated the chain of events. But it is not against the law to "pursue" someone.
To my knowledge, Zimmerman didn't go up to him Face-to-face

Allegedly, It was Trayvon who came around while Zim was heading back to his truck. This is where the confrontation happened and Zim got beat up.

Zim felt his life was in danger and therefore used lethal force.
"legally" (and Im tired of bringing this up to yall) if it was a black man who felt "his life was in danger" while being beat up by a kid of another color and decided to use "lethal force" case closed right after they found out he ignored the dispatcher anyway

we can get legal technical all we want but there is no point especially when the justice system is set up to prejudge, I dont know why you continue to do it
 6 years ago '05        #119
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
private property though

and yes you can defend ya self, but shooting them should always be a las resort and Im pretty sure Zimmerman and him got into a scuffle its just that zimmerman was loosing

it all boils down to zimmerman going after this kid trying to be a cop, we have information that this dood wanted to be a cop but was kicked out
It doesn't half to be private property... say he's walkin along the road just goin real slow lookin like he's scopin out the place and I go out to question him... he'd be on public property then..
 6 years ago '10        #120
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Freemind said:
It doesn't half to be private property... say he's walkin along the road just goin real slow lookin like he's scopin out the place and I go out to question him... he'd be on public property then..
then you are stiring up trouble instead of calling the cops if hes on public property, he has the right to stand there all he wants , say if he had a gun and you walked yo a.ss out there not preparing for the worst

I know they are the biggest haters of them all but they are put here to handle these type of situations
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
241 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
29 comments
2 days ago