Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
15 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #81
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17951 17951
 April Moon said:
The sheer stupidity of Boxden never fails to amaze me.

How do you know Zimmerman picked a f!ght with this kid?

For all you know, Zimmerman went up to him asking him what he was doing there and then Trayvon had a "n*gga moment' and beat his a.ss'. I'm not saying that's what happened, but its a possibility. That's just to illustrate our lack of knowledge of the actual events. You people are so fu*king stupid. You're acting as if you were there. You know about as much of this case as I do because neither you nor I were there. Zimmerman MAY VERY WELL have been within his rights to shoot Trayvon. Read carefully numbnuts. I didn't say that Trayvon deserved to get shot. I know how you idiots love to twist sh*t and only read what you want to read.

I'll be the first one to say it, Zimmerman should not have followed this kid and that's what I've been saying all along, but that in and of itself is not illegal and neither should it be.
Stupidity????

Your a clown....
 6 years ago '09        #82
Zaosyn 261 heat pts261
space
space
$14,072 | Props total: 1120 1120
I think Zimmerman will get charged with manslaughter. You can't charge him for murder because he didn't approach Treyvon with intent to k!ll (he shot Treyvon after getting his a.ss whooped), I doubt he will get charged with any variation of homicide, especially justifiable homicide.

Since Treyvon was 17, does that mean Zimmerman can be charged with manslaughter of a child? Either way, I do see Zimmerman getting charged with atleast manslaughter and likely getting off with probation.
 6 years ago '09        #83
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17951 17951
 ra1n said:
I don't see any errors in my logic.

You're using the word "altercation" like Zimmerman was looking for someone to beat up. We simply don't know that. If you believe that then you're simply imagining things.

We can say Zim was being pummeled because a) his broken nose, back of the head lacerations, grass stains on his back
b) his screams yelling "help"
c) eyewitness account

& Yea, I agree, he shouldn't have pursued him.
Thats bullsh*t "doctoring" of a police report..

If he had broken nose there would have been photos taken...medical treatment etc etc...the shirt would have been taken into evidence etc..

and most of all all of it would have been noted on the 1st police report..not after the heat starts to build on the case and now there's a second report with all these important details....

and even if his nose was broken and there was a scuffle...Zimmerman initiated it for NO fu*kIN REASON!!!!!

Tray wasny committing any crime, had no weapon and Zmmerman was instructed by police dispatcher NOT to pursue him...This makes Tray the defender and Zim the aggressor...

Thats not self defense
 6 years ago '09        #84
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
[QUOTE=Supa Mario 910;22705102]you're not saying much of anything, except putting words in my mouth.

I'm on your side all I'm saying is you take vthings out of context, call names and side with an obvious ignorant racist looking any n every reason call anybody that doesn't agree with him a racist crakkka. While you have intelligent point you delude it with you immaturity.
 6 years ago '10        #85
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,675 | Props total: 4530 4530
white folks calling me racist, you got one in here that doesnt understand ish

they call us racist because we call them out on the juducial system thats set up for them to be innocent when they walk in the court and when we walk in court we already facing 25 to life until proven otherwise

white folks always get offended when something like this happen and act like they gotta run to the defense

no one is taking it out on yall personally, we just calling out the fu*ked up system in America

and at house nikkas and people of color who think that zimmermans actions were justified

kissing a.ss to a a system where you are low, this goes for all minorities not just blacks

not a racist, I have of all color, I embrace cultures because its a beautiful thing

just calling America out so yall need to calm down with the feelings
 6 years ago '05        #86
P-Hill|M 26 heat pts26
space
space
$37,098 | Props total: 10795 10795
 Freemind said:

fine lets go by just the evidence

Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman from more than 1 witness, beating him up... Zimmerman had a broken nose, and was bleeding from the back of his head... had a wet back from being back down on the grass.

thats just a bit of it.

going by that alone Zimmerman was defending himself.
I see what you did there
 6 years ago '10        #87
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
and are yall really trying to use evidence after the dispatcher told zimmerman to not follow him to justify his actions, yall already lost

its all oh he was innocent and ish until you are close friend or some ish is in a simmiliar situation, I wonder what yall call out then

is it justified?????????????????

bunch carlton a.ss nikkas need to realize that America is still racist, the fu*k yall think we living in a post-racial era for, smdh........
 6 years ago '10        #88
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Freemind said:
we arent in denial we already know this sh*t, we're not all fu*kin racist a.ss white boys like you want us to be.

is every white person in your eyes a "cracka"? just because we're white?

i feel bad for your lost racist a.ss
 Supa Mario 910 said:
he pursued him.
these nikkas fail to realize he went after him after he was told not to

nothing would have happened if he would have listened, whats so hard to figure out about that

nikkas talking I need facts and ish, he was told not to go after him thats only fact that should be considered

I swear nikkas watch to much law and order
 6 years ago '09        #89
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'll file this in my 'See if I give a sh*t in a few months' folder and get back to you. And you're not, on my side...
If your ok with wallowing in ur ignorance then your right I'm not

But you did give a sh*t enough to reply
 6 years ago '10        #90
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
A kid is dead because of a wanna be cop, yall got some nerve thinking that its trayvons fault although zimmerman was determined to take matters into his hands

I wonder if it would have happened to family member or a close friend of yours and ish, would it be the same cry....................
 6 years ago '05        #91
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 KeepinItTrill said:
I still don't get this logic

it can't be self-defense if GZ was the PURSUER bruh, there's no way to justify self-defense with this. GZ thought the kid looked suspicious, followed him, confronted him, don't know what was said but I'm sure it was some investigative sh*t and degrading (in a this neighborhood is too nice and clean for your type kind of stereotyping,) and they got into a tussle. Trayvon probably got some good licks on him, GZ bi*ched up and pulled his piece out and shot the kid. Even if he got hit first it doesn't give GZ the right to murder Trayvon...
So its ok for you to a.ssume Zimmerman started the altercation...

But if some suggests that Trayvon did then its wrong...

Not saying you said that... but look through this whole thread... I've been "wrong" according to everyone... but a post like yours is right because it paints Zimmerman as the aggressor.
 6 years ago '04        #92
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17509 17509
Zimmerman got his a.ss fu*ked up by a 17 year old kid who was minding his own business and 911 TOLD him to leave him alone.

So in other words i can go harrass white people and provoke them into attacking me and then proceed to shoot the sh*t out of them...

sounds like a plan
 6 years ago '04        #93
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,918 | Props total: 17509 17509
 ra1n said:
I agree.

In hindsight, it was a bonehead thing to do but answer this: Is pursuing someone who you believe to be suspicious in your neighborhood against the law?
Yes....its called harrassment....he wasnt suspicious as he hadn't done anything

If i see someone doing something unless its fu*kin with me or my family i'm staying out of it unless i see the need for it. The kid hadnt done anything but walk down the street .
 6 years ago '10        #94
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
O I wish ish was the other way sometimes so they can feel what we feel

we running america and having a fu*ked up system for them

a white kid being k!lled by a man of color and we really not giving 2 sh*ts about it

same motherfu*kers in here running claiming this and that would be in here doing what we are doing

these mother fu*kers will never understand a damn thing about ish like this
 6 years ago '05        #95
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 bigscore said:
This is why you dont want your kids to stop and interact with strange adults who randomly confront them with unreasonable questions for no good reason...

also in florida ...this dude posed as a cop and the girl was later r*ped and k!lled...

Tray had every right to try to get away from Zimmerman and get home to safety...Zimmerman had no authority or reason to stop and question Trayvon.....

And if Trayvon put his hands on Zimmerman first, and was giving him a good a.ss whooping like the evidence shows than Zimmerman had every right to defend himself...

Regardless if he approached/questioned him.

Approaching someone and questioning what they're doing somewhere isn't illegal.
 6 years ago '10        #96
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ra1n said:
I agree.

In hindsight, it was a bonehead thing to do but answer this: Is pursuing someone who you believe to be suspicious in your neighborhood against the law?

evne if it isnt against the law, the dispatcher told him to leave him alone all of this could have been avoided

point, blank period wtf are not you getting
 6 years ago '05        #97
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 erickonasis said:
Zimmerman got his a.ss fu*ked up by a 17 year old kid who was minding his own business and 911 TOLD him to leave him alone.

So in other words i can go harrass white people and provoke them into attacking me and then proceed to shoot the sh*t out of them...

sounds like a plan
Please show me any evidence that Zimmerman harrassed Trayvon... asking someone what you're doing here (according to Trayvons gf's phone call) isn't harrassment... or provoked Trayvon to attack...

Don't worry... ill wait.
 6 years ago '10        #98
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ra1n said:
LMFAO, I agree with you. I UNDERSTAND it could have all prevented.

As I've said, it was Zimmerman's actions which provoked the chain of events
ok so whats with all the questions like you are a high payed lawyer????
 6 years ago '08        #99
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
Dam this event has tore bx apart, its an all out race war in these threads
 6 years ago '10        #100
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 ra1n said:
LMFAO, I agree with you. I UNDERSTAND it could have all been prevented.

As I've said, it was Zimmerman's actions which provoked the chain of events

For the sake of this thread, I'm looking at it from strictly a legal standpoint
ya finally get to act out as if this was a law and order episode
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy