Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
69 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #61
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,209 | Props total: 15094 15094
 NefDizzle said:
Blakc your part of the problem and I read this whole thing and so is Supa Mario you guys make ur arguments look stupid when you spew out ignorant sh*t like crakkkka this n crakkka that. While the hispanic guy n freemind talk calm m collected n with civility. The thing is none of us except ol Zimmy knows what REALLY happened that night. Even if Zimmerman approached Martin it doesn't give Martin the right to attack him, n beat the sh*t out of him(especially if unprovoked). I'm NOT saying he did but IF he did SELF DEFENCE this case is closed. Its as simple as that! If Zimmerman intiated the violence then he was wrong and should rot. Nothing else matters.
I still don't get this logic

it can't be self-defense if GZ was the PURSUER bruh, there's no way to justify self-defense with this. GZ thought the kid looked suspicious, followed him, confronted him, don't know what was said but I'm sure it was some investigative sh*t and degrading (in a this neighborhood is too nice and clean for your type kind of stereotyping,) and they got into a tussle. Trayvon probably got some good licks on him, GZ bi*ched up and pulled his piece out and shot the kid. Even if he got hit first it doesn't give GZ the right to murder Trayvon...
 6 years ago '09        #62
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Contradiction.
I'm diggin y'all debate, but what is a.sshatery? And how did he contradict himself by saying you can't act like a mature adult and have normal conversation? Your wearin your emotions on your sleeve.
 6 years ago '08        #63
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,061 | Props total: 4845 4845
 KeepinItTrill said:

it can't be self-defense if GZ was the PURSUER bruh, there's no way to justify self-defense with this. GZ thought the kid looked suspicious, followed him, confronted him, don't know what was said but I'm sure it was some investigative sh*t and degrading (in a this neighborhood is too nice and clean for your type kind of stereotyping,) and they got into a tussle. Trayvon probably got some good licks on him, GZ bi*ched up and pulled his piece out and shot the kid. Even if he got hit first it doesn't give GZ the right to murder Trayvon...
Do you mean confront as in throwing the 1st punch, or confront in saying something like, "who the hell are you?" if it's the former then Zimmerman just got 20+ yrs. if its the latter however, it can be made that Zimmerman was in the right protecting himself, b/c asking who someone is, no matter how invasive it seems, isn't really a reason to strike.
 6 years ago '07        #64
space
space
 stlcardinals19 said:
Do you mean confront as in throwing the 1st punch, or confront in saying something like, "who the hell are you?" if it's the former then Zimmerman just got 20+ yrs. if its the latter however, it can be made that Zimmerman was in the right protecting himself, b/c asking who someone is, no matter how invasive it seems, isn't really a reason to strike.
who the hell are you type of confrontation

if it was me, I'd give the dude one warning to step back, and if he didn't I'd start swinging.
 6 years ago '07        #65
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
I'm now thoroughly convinced Supa Mario is just trolling. Watch out guys, say anything he disagrees with and he'll insult you and then go about bragging about how he 'sonned' you in the previous post.

Make an argument that he doesnt like and he'll threaten to ignore the rest of your posts (even though he clearly wont).

Class A forum poster indeed. Too intelligent for me to debate for sure.

6 years ago '05        #66
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 45 45
See it's situations like this that make me hate the judicial system.

This dude shot an unarmed kid, he should go to jail, if not be sentenced to death.

But it's going to make people say that Castle Doctrine is bullsh*t and try to repeal it everywhere it's in place. That means that if I'm sitting in my house and a guy breaks in with a shotgun, I have to make every attempt to leave my own house before I'm authorized to use deadly force. Never mind that he can just shoot me in the back and be done with it, if I shoot him and can't prove I couldn't get out, I can go to jail for murder.

This Zimmerman dude was just a trigger-happy idiot that deserves the worst punishment possible, instead he's going to walk on a technicality; and because of that technicality, a bunch of other idiots are going to try to ban the entire law.
 6 years ago '11        #67
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 KeepinItTrill said:
and anyone calling Supa Mario a racist is an idiot, I know dude. He's real, and yall twist some of the sh*t he says as being a racist
lol im guessing youre talking about me since im the only one in here who called him a racist.. i dont twist anything he says around. when you speak, speak clear so people dont misconstrue what you say into something else and he clearly knows what hes saying
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This didn't take long...

I'll let you connect the dots, because I'm not going to. Let the record show, YOU brought race up, I didn't.
soooo let me get this straight.. by me saying that you, as a prejudice person and as a person who wants white people to feel guilt over a situation an individual caused, are holding your race back that makes me have something against black people? LMAO, i got black friends dude that respect me for the amount of respect i show them. you on the other hand dont know sh*t about me.. that whole "your kind cause its definitely not my kind" bullsh*t is immature and idiotic if you ask me.

bottom line is, i responded to a dude who was clearly spewing racist sh*t and you told me to "shut the fu*k up".. tell me what i said that offended you or what it was that you disagreed with? cause i know you dont want somebody like BlaCk speaking for black people..

if it was a hispanic talking like that about whites or blacks, id tell him to shut the fu*k up too cause he'd be making us look bad.. dont be so sensitive bro
 6 years ago '09        #68
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THINK HAPPENED! But what I'm saying is there's no evidence in that. The evidence is a 17 yo 6'3" black football player was seen beating the sh*t out of 20 something out of shape geek. THAT'S THE EVIDENCE. Eye witness reports. So its gonna look like self defence. Zimmermans never gonna own up to any racist fueled agenda because that would fu*k his sh*t up. Unless somebody had they ipad out I'm pretty sure we ain't gotta case.
 6 years ago '07        #69
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
lol im guessing youre talking about me since im the only one in here who called him a racist.. i dont twist anything he says around. when you speak, speak clear so people dont misconstrue what you say into something else and he clearly knows what hes saying
I actually wasn't homie , but if you're feeling froggy

if I meant to call you out by name I would have
 6 years ago '09        #70
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17942 17942
if you k!ll someone and claim self defense it needs to be backed by facts that you were in the presence of iminnet danger...not as the aggressor. If your the aggessor it makes the other person the defender and you have to have responded to the threat in a manner that can be viewed as reasonable....

None of this applies to zimmerman

1. he was the aggressor when he pursued and cornered Trayvon in the back yard
2. He was told by 911 dispatcher not to pursue and he did (agressor)
3. He had no authority to stop Trayvon or question him (didnt witness any crime)
4. No weapon found on Trayvon (no reasonable threat of danger to justify shooting him)

No stand your ground claim for zimmerman cause he was the aggressor (Tray was defending himself and screaming for help long enough that neighbors were reporting scream"S"...most likely as Zimm had him at gun point...at this point zimmerman is just a whiote man hunting down the kid as he was going back to his house....Zimmerman was not a officer...not in a sercurity uniform etc.

Zimmerman can hide behind the law but any law school grad can knock this case outta the park in front of a jury...
 6 years ago '09        #71
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Show me where I called someone a cracka. You stated I did, now prove it.
I was addressing you n blakc
 6 years ago '07        #72
space
space
 ra1n said:
Looking for an altercation? We don't know that. Perhaps he just wanted to ask what he was doing there?
it's not his place to be asking that question, dude was a VOLUNTEER neighborhood watch guy with no real authority backing him up besides some uppety neighbors acting like he's making their area safer. Why they think that? no idea, but ay to each his own. I think I remember seeing on the news that one of the rules of being a part of the watch was NOT carrying a firearm. Yet...he did it anyways and a boy was murdered because of it. If he truly thought Trayvon was trouble, he should have called the cops and let em handle it instead of taking the law into his own hands.
 6 years ago '11        #73
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
who the hell are you type of confrontation

if it was me, I'd give the dude one warning to step back, and if he didn't I'd start swinging.
and then you wouldve ended up like this poor kid too..

i dont know if yall need to grow up or what but f!ghting doesnt solve sh*t. you beat a couple dudes up and you walk around like youre invincible and with the mentality that f!ghting will solve all the issues you have with other people til you find someone like this dumbass Zimmerman who will put a bullet in you for attacking him..

grow up kids.. learn to separate reality from what rappers preach
 6 years ago '09        #74
space
space
 ra1n said:
Looking for an altercation? We don't know that. Perhaps he just wanted to ask what he was doing there?

Was told by police dispatcher not to pursue....

Would you want some psycho as*hole stopping your kid and questioning him/her for no reason....?
 6 years ago '07        #75
space
space
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
and then you wouldve ended up like this poor kid too..

i dont know if yall need to grow up or what but f!ghting doesnt solve sh*t. you beat a couple dudes up and you walk around like youre invincible and with the mentality that f!ghting will solve all the issues you have with other people til you find someone like this dumbass Zimmerman who will put a bullet in you for attacking him..

grow up kids.. learn to separate reality from what rappers preach
why do I need to grow up? I'm almost 25 homie. I don't go around picking f!ghts any more, but if somebody's following me, and after I warn them to back off. They don't so I choose to defend myself? How does that make me immature?
 6 years ago '11        #76
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Where did I say that, or even allude to it? I didn't bring up race at all, YOU DID.

The fact that that you think a race can be 'held back' due to your opinion of what someone else's opinion is, is racist in itself.

I guess that works both ways, because you don't know me either. No one cares about you, or your 'black' friends.

Again, you made this a racist issue. If someone believes something about me for any reason, i like to perpetuate it and make fun of their ignorance.

And you responded by saying just as much racist sh*t, whether you thought it was or not. Now stop posting to me, unless you want to be my bi*ch.
LMAO @ your feeble attempts to flip the script..

i responded to dude who was being racist and you defended him putting you in the same boat as buddy so yea.. that speaks for itself

the issue you have with me isnt that im racist, its that youre way too sensitive.. now dont be so sensitive, some one might confuse you for a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '09        #77
space
space
This is why you dont want your kids to stop and interact with strange adults who randomly confront them with unreasonable questions for no good reason...

also in florida ...this dude posed as a cop and the girl was later r*ped and k!lled...

Tray had every right to try to get away from Zimmerman and get home to safety...Zimmerman had no authority or reason to stop and question Trayvon.....

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '09        #78
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Just shut the fu*k up...
Y? Because your mad I'm right? All I'm saying is YOU SOUND CHILDISH!!!
 6 years ago '07        #79
space
space
 bigscore said:
This is why you dont want your kids to stop and interact with strange adults who randomly confront them with unreasonable questions for no good reason...

also in florida ...this dude posed as a cop and the girl was later r*ped and k!lled...

Tray had every right to try to get away from Zimmerman and get home to safety...Zimmerman had no authority or reason to stop and question Trayvon.....

goddamn, that sh*t took like 5 seconds and she just went with him with no resistance

RIP to the girl
 6 years ago '11        #80
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
why do I need to grow up? I'm almost 25 homie. I don't go around picking f!ghts any more, but if somebody's following me, and after I warn them to back off. They don't so I choose to defend myself? How does that make me immature?
if somebodys following you call the cops or run somewhere safe.. pull out your camera phone and record sh*t.. you can warn someone to back off all you want, if youre the one that strikes first, youre the one that initiated physical contact and THATS what everybody is arguing about

we dont know what EXACTLY what happened.. black ppl mad at white folks, white ppl saying Trayvon attacked first, media twisting what ppl said, cops fu*king with the evidence.. we need to be mad at the cops and the media, not each other cause not one of us was there
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
48 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
180 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
274 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside F*ck That: Atlanta Businessman Breaks Down How Crazy Expensive Is It to..
65 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
186 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Dustin Hoffman Accused of Sexual Misconduct by 5 More Women, Includin..
36 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy