Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #41
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Right, I hold Black people back by standing up when one of ours are brutally murdered by one of YOUR kind. fu*k you and the rest of your life.
no, you said my problem is theres a whole bunch of yall.. meaning what? youre gonna come get me?

thats not my problem.. its whoever is racist against black folks problem. and i love how you classify dude as one of my "kind".

yall racist dudes on here get me all the time cause yall come to this website to be racist against people who have never done sh*t to you.. oh a hispanic dude k!lled a black guy? ima go on boxden and be racist to all whites

keep walking around with that screwface mentality your whole life b, youre gonna live a happy life
 6 years ago '07        #42
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4718 4718
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I've made you look like a dumbass this whole convo, so I'm intelligent enough, trust me.
If believing that will help you sleep better at night....

OK.

6 years ago '11        #43
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
And you said we got 'another one' over here...What did you mean? Your ignorance is baffling and I really don't think you even know what you're saying. He is your kind, because he's not mine. And no, I'm not referring to Hispanics, although alot of you do think whites like y'all, but they don't.
i meant another ignorant racist like the BlaKc dude.. who cares whos kind he is? you only say that cause you wanna throw shots around and make ppl feel guilt for what one of "their kind" has done.

i know a lot of white people dont like hispanics, just like i know a lot of black people, or indian people, or asian people, and even a lot of hispanic people dont like hispanics so what are you trying to say?

my main circle of friends consists of african americans and hispanics and that and my family are really the only people who i give a sh*t about liking me or not.. fu*k everybody else man
 6 years ago '11        #44
space
space
 BlaKc said:
ill stop being racist when someone can show me the good deeds of the white race on the planet earth
or when you get banned from Boxden and have to go outside
 6 years ago '11        #45
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm 'racist' because I told you to STFU? You were spewing a bunch of nonsense, so I said what I said. You a.ssUMED that I'm racist because I don't agree with you. That's typical though...whenever a Black person speaks out about atrocities that occur, people try to pull the nonexistent 'race card' and tell us to STFU. I won't...But for the record, I agree with most of what BlakC says. If that makes me a racist, I'll live with it.
you know what, youre right. i did a.ssume you were racist and i apologize for my a.ssumption.

but you proved me right with the rest of your posts so :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '11        #46
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If I called you a spic, you might be correct. However, if we're judging each other on posts, you clearly have something against Blacks. In fact, I didn't mention race the whole thread until YOU brought it up.
maybe the correct term i should have used is prejudice not racist.. i dont have anything against blacks. i do however have something against racists and people who generalize a race based off something an individual has done..

i clearly have something against blacks? please explain and show evidence.. ill wait
 6 years ago '05        #47
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 BlaKc said:
you're alive, reaping the rewards of your races genocidal crusade against the planet
Yes reaping those rewards

The world would be 100x's better without people like you (waits for blakc to think I'm talking about people of color )
 6 years ago '04        #48
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
He is your kind, because he's not mine.

Damn, you guys have the worst logic. Go get some education kid and realize that not one individuals actions represent an entire group of people. You aren't going to get far with that kind of mentality, I promise you.

Ignorant people in here sounding like they are ready to start a race war because one piece of sh*t committed a disgusting act. See where that sh*t takes you, you will either end up dead or in prison with no sign of any progress because you are f!ghting an ignorant f!ght.
 6 years ago '10        #49
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,306 | Props total: 5247 5247
 BlaKc said:
You crakkkas better hope he gets locked up because if not random attacks on whites will be all over worldstarhiphop for the next couple months
What does the average white have to do with what happen in Florida
 6 years ago '07        #50
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,200 | Props total: 15021 15021
 hood135 said:
Still don't see why yall arguing with white folks about this. They either don't care, pretend to care, or are trolling...So its a waste of energy.

Focus needs to be seeking justice for Trayvon. Not trying to persuade white people to see it like we see it. They can't so persuade other black people to join the cause and form a movement.

Time out for the bullsh*t. Let white folks be. They're not here to hear us. Think about it.
cmon now hood you're better than that, there's clearly (going off this thread with muhfu*kas like blakc spewing bullsh*t) people on both sides of the fence in the wrong here

is anybody wrong for feeling justice isn't being served to Trayvon and his fam? hell naw, cuz I'm right there with yall, fu*k Zimmerman. I hope he gets arrested and they get the death penalty for his a.ss. People going around k!lling/hurting MORE innocent people because of this injustice isn't an answer either.

this whole "white folks won't understand/crakkkas need to die" sh*t isn't doing anything but fueling more hatred than there already is out there.

and blakc, fu*k how you feel about my post. You can talk all that racist sh*t online that you want but I GUARANTEE your ho a.ss isn't about the sh*t you type in real life.

and anyone calling Supa Mario a racist is an idiot, I know dude. He's real, and yall twist some of the sh*t he says as being a racist
 6 years ago '07        #51
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
respect...I peeped the edit too LOL
the part I edited made it look like I was throwing you under the bus and I wasn't trying to do that
 6 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 KeepinItTrill said:
the part I edited made it look like I was throwing you under the bus and I wasn't trying to do that
Nobody deserves to be thrown under the bus or insulted because of their opinion. People need to learn how to disagree with out being an a.sshat.
 6 years ago '07        #53
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
Nobody deserves to be thrown under the bus or insulted because of their opinion. People need to learn how to disagree with out being an a.sshat.
naw the part I edited was a.ssuming how he felt bout something, and I caught it and changed it
 6 years ago '07        #54
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Didn't you get sonned earlier in the thread? Shut the fu*k up...
This is a prime example of premium a.sshatery.

Maybe I got sonned in your eyes. Last time I checked I already told you the amount of value I place in the stings of text you throw together. You simply dont have the intelligence quota required to be taken seriously by me in this discussion. Your negativity and immaturity places a cap on it unfortunately.
 6 years ago '07        #55
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
It's easy to dismiss the truth when you have no retort. instead of replying to my paragraph as a whole coherent thought, you twisted ONE SENTENCE to fit your dumbass agenda. Continue to play intelligent and I'll continue to prove the opposite.
Lol @ my agenda.

Theres a difference between a truth and an opinion. You've only proved yourself to be too intellectually incompetent with your use of name-calling and attempts at insulting peoples intelligence. You don't even know how to participate in a civilized debate. Why should I care what you think?
 6 years ago '04        #56
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,825 | Props total: 17218 17218
His life was threatened by a pack of skittles?...MAN GTFOH
 6 years ago '04        #57
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,825 | Props total: 17218 17218
 BlaKc said:
You crakkkas better hope he gets locked up because if not random attacks on whites will be all over worldstarhiphop for the next couple months
 6 years ago '07        #58
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Sorry, adults are talking. Go back to the s3x N Relationship section of which you have neither.

Your contractions are becoming a bit much.
What part of that last post was a contradiction? You continue to attempt insult but you fail spectacularly every time.
 6 years ago '09        #59
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
Blakc your part of the problem and I read this whole thing and so is Supa Mario you guys make ur arguments look stupid when you spew out ignorant sh*t like crakkkka this n crakkka that. While the hispanic guy n freemind talk calm m collected n with civility. The thing is none of us except ol Zimmy knows what REALLY happened that night. Even if Zimmerman approached Martin it doesn't give Martin the right to attack him, n beat the sh*t out of him(especially if unprovoked). I'm NOT saying he did but IF he did SELF DEFENCE this case is closed. Its as simple as that! If Zimmerman intiated the violence then he was wrong and should rot. Nothing else matters.
 6 years ago '07        #60
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Contradiction.
You've already proved my statements by calling me an idiot, and a dumbass. I've yet to call you a single name.

If you want to take my observation of your a.sshatery and immaturity as an insult, that's on you.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy