Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
40 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #481
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm not surprised you don't recognize intelligence when you see it.
Claiming everything is racism doesn't exactly qualify you as a Rhodes Scholar.
 6 years ago '07        #482
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Post a link to where I stated 'everything' is racism, I think I missed that memo.
An educated man could use the search button.
 6 years ago '04        #483
thehawk33 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,320 | Props total: 2612 2612
 Michael_Moore said:
that's your defense to that? "911 can't tell me what to do"?...lol at u saying that after k!lling someone and even bigger if you're black & the victim is a 17 year old white kid and you say that to the cops...
You are not legally obligated required to follow a 911 operator's request not to pursue someone. They are not police officers, not sworn-in, just people with generally a high school level education working a below average income, high-stress job.
 6 years ago '06        #484
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 thehawk33 said:
You are not legally obligated required to follow a 911 operator's request not to pursue someone. They are not police officers, not sworn-in, just people with generally a high school level education working a below average income, high-stress job.
This is true, but does not being legally obligated to follow someone cancel that out? Im really asking, I'ont know too much about the laws involved.
 6 years ago '08        #485
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,176 | Props total: 5280 5280
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Intersting, because I've been in a good number of these threads and I haven't seen you post on it. Not saying you didn't, I just haven't seen it.

If that's how he feels, then that's how he feels. Do you deny that white people across the globe, particularly in this country, aren't the aggressors in committing some of the most inhumane actions possible towards miniorities, namely Blacks, in general?

You post this like I'm scared to say something to you. it was a trap that was sprung, and you wandered into it. Why is my harmless 'stereotyping' being focused on, while dangerous stereotypes such as Black men being thugs and criminals if they have a hoody on being ignored? If you can't see the point I'm making, then I feel very sorry for you.

Please link me to where you've called out ignorant sh*t on your 'side of the fence'. Don't worry, I'll wait.

I would say the racism that is present in most whites is what causes the problem to begin with, not that I or anyone else is speaking up on it. I can link you to NUMEROUS articles that involve Blacks in general and you will see in the comments that prove the Black man is the most hated person in the world. But of course, you'll turn a blind eye to that. I expect you to, but I'm trying to open your eyes here, believe it or not.
You're making this into way more than it ever was. This was ONLY about me shaking my head at an ignorant post and then saying your post was stereotyping...which now you're admitting was a trap..........THAT'S ALL I COMMENTED ON so go somewhere else with all the extra bullsh*t.

And yeah I'd provide you with a link if I could link real life like my life only consists of dealing with people on bx
 6 years ago '06        #486
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
07:02 PM

but yeah I have sh*t to do, carry on with this hateful thread

M said:
07:41 PM

And yeah I'd provide you with a link if I could link real life like my life only consists of dealing with people on bx
 6 years ago '10        #487
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,635 | Props total: 4440 4440
hurts my soul this kid had to die do to some wanna be cop

making it to 25 is the hardest thing for a black man because of the world they have to deal with it

I wish yall could see the world through our eyes for once, see what we have to deal with
 6 years ago '10        #488
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Supa Mario 910 said:
'Like OMG, let's pretend we give a fu*k about a white couple who was k!lled by some coons so we can have imaginary ammo to combat the sympathy Tyrone is getting for being murdered!'

it will never suffice.........

kiddrocay said:
white people always trying to play the victim in a black national crisis, ish is so disgusting

everything always has to be about them

The arrogance of the white man will be broken

M said:
I was shaking my head at him saying it's Karma

but like omg, keep up with the stereotypes, they totally work
Do you have the whites making these deragotry posts on ignore as well?

If thats the only post that made you shake your head...........

Btw Nancy Grace's show was quite entertaining, you should watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now