Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
160 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
126 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
25 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #461
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,608 | Props total: 4364 4364
 April Moon said:
How do you know that it was't Trayvon who started the f!ght? Asking questions isn't illegal...

you doubt zimmerman was taken down by tryvon? Who cares what you doubt? What you think doesn't matter. Its what you know, and you simply don't know enough to make any definitive statement.
true but the dispatcher said we dont need you to that, zimmerman following him=catalyst
 03-28-2012, 03:53 PM         #462
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The white Zimmerman Sympathizers on this site
 6 years ago '06        #463
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:
Sorry Alex, one more post

There was no debate, all I did was shake my head at you saying two white people getting k!lled was Karma...that's it (which IMO is very ignorant).
From that statement I can conclude you dont know much about karma (Its original meaning, which includes reincarnation through birth and such), which would be the definition of ignorant.

M said:
I wasn't debating anything, you jumped on one of my posts that wasn't even intended for you ....and in that post I wasn't debating anything either....so i don't know where this debate talk is coming from.
As soon as you said his post was full of stereotyping (I agree I took it the wrong way in the first place) you opened a debate as to what he was stereotyping.

M said:
But whatever...this is all pointless now
None of this is pointless. From that statement I conclude you dont see the importance of building a strong community through communication. Thats another display of ignorance. So understand if I dont see why you keep bringin up that word when replying to me.
 6 years ago '04        #464
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12977 12977
 Southern_Boi said:
From that statement I can conclude you dont know much about karma (Its original meaning, which includes reincarnation through birth and such), which would be the definition of ignorant.

As soon as you said his post was full of stereotyping (I agree I took it the wrong way in the first place) you opened a debate as to what he was stereotyping.

None of this is pointless. From that statement I conclude you dont see the importance of building a strong community through communication. Thats another display of ignorance. So understand if I dont see why you keep bringin up that word when replying to me.
God damn you want M's attention so bad.
 03-28-2012, 04:40 PM         #465
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Originally Posted by April Moon
Again, you don't know who started the f!ght. This keeps eluding you for some reason. You cannot say with certainty that it was Zimmerman who started the f!ght. Asking questions and starting f!ghts are two different things. Did I really just have to explain that?
former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush said "stand your ground" doesn't apply to this case."Stand your ground means stand your ground. It doesn't mean chase after somebody who's turned their back," Bush told The Dallas Morning News.

An author of Florida’s "stand your ground" legislation has been defending the law on national television, warning that it may not have anything to do with the recent death of Trayvon Martin.

Rep. Dennis Baxley, R-Ocala, told MSNBC’s Tamron Hall on March 21, 2012, that the law protects people who are attacked, but it does not protect aggressors. "There’s nothing in this statute to protect people who are pursuing and confronting other people," he said.

7 words...
9-1-1 Dispatcher:we don't need you to do that

gf on the phone with him[verified by chat logs]....etc.....
 6 years ago '05        #466
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
a 911 dispatcher can't tell you what to do tho..
 6 years ago '06        #467
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
God damn you want M's attention so bad.

Or I dont like being called ignorant. You can think it all you want, that works in my advantage. Just dont call me something Im far away from being.

Are you the same lame who said he loves her though?
 03-28-2012, 05:06 PM         #468
jimflu 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Depends on how law sees ''starting the f!ght''

because you can argue that you don't have to throw the first punch to start the f!ght and argue that the following/confronting with a gun showing is ''starting the f!ght''
 6 years ago '04        #469
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Or I dont like being called ignorant. You can think it all you want, that works in my advantage. Just dont call me something Im far away from being.

Are you the same lame who said he loves her though?
Someone calls you on your bullsh*t and you try to name call , just solidifes my point.

I do love her. What's your point?
 03-28-2012, 05:11 PM         #470
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
a 911 dispatcher can't tell you what to do tho..
that's your defense to that? "911 can't tell me what to do"?...lol at u saying that after k!lling someone and even bigger if you're black & the victim is a 17 year old white kid and you say that to the cops...
 6 years ago '04        #471
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
that's your defense to that? "911 can't tell me what to do"?...lol at u saying that after k!lling someone and even bigger if you're black & the victim is a 17 year old white kid and you say that to the cops...
 6 years ago '08        #472
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5224 5224
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The exact reason why she gets no response, but she hasn't grasped that yet.
Except you have responded to me and that stereotype doesn't fit me at all, I didn't bring up any injustice against white people and I don't try to "speak on your people"

Like I really give a sh*t about getting a response from you ...

All this over me shaking my head over an ignorant post and then calling you out on your stereotyping

And @ Southern boi all of a sudden wanting to "communicate", so is jumping on one of my posts and calling me a bi*ch your way of "building a strong community"? I think I'll pass
 6 years ago '06        #473
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Someone calls you on your bullsh*t and you try to name call , just solidifes my point.

I do love her. What's your point?
You have no point to solidify. You said I did it for attention, I k!lled that a.ssumption/point with my reply as to why I responded to her post.

Name call? Let me slow it down for you. I was using lame more as a adj. so let me reword it. You said you love her, that was very lame of you. The point was in that sentence so why are you asking me?

Now are you goin to keep flippin this sh*t, or are you going to actually point out the bullsh*t you say I got called out on and actually provide something to show its bullsh*t.

Yall keep doing the same sh*t: attack the people making statements instead of attacking the statements.

M said:
And @ Southern boi all of a sudden wanting to "communicate", so is jumping on one of my posts and calling me a bi*ch your way of "building a strong community"? I think I'll pass
You reading/responding to anything on here is automatic communication. Nothing to do with me wanting to, we are already doing it. Calling you a bi*ch is my way of describing you. If people are talking and all you can do is say "wow" and shake your head instead of adding to anything then yeah, you're a bi*ch in my eyes.

But yeah if the only thing you got from anything I posted was calling you a bi*ch then thanks for letting me know where your mental state is at.

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 03-28-2012 at 06:00 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #474
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yep, that's all they can do because they know we're right, but they'll never admit it. You're arguing with a troll though, don't waste you time.
What are you "right" about? Inform me what you're "right" about?
 6 years ago '08        #475
M 2 heat pts
space
space
I've posted in many of these threads, saying that what happened was bullsh*t

I didn't shake my head at the couple getting k!lled (even though it's obviously horrible) I shook my head at Southern saying it was Karma for white peoples past actions

You posted right after me and did the usual stereotypical white girl talk, it wasn't hard to figure out. At least when I have sh*t to say, I'll quote the person and tell them what I feel

No, I'm not a race baiter, I just call people out on their ignorant sh*t when I feel like it...and I do it both ways.

Usually I avoid race thread like the plague on this site because they're pretty pointless, all it does is cause more tension
 6 years ago '08        #476
M 2 heat pts
space
space
but yeah I have sh*t to do, carry on with this hateful thread
 6 years ago '07        #477
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
Supa is an obvious racist.
 6 years ago '07        #479
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1293 1293
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yep, being educated on the discrimination you face must make you a racist.
You aren't educated you come across as a mouth breather.
 6 years ago '06        #480
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 M said:
I've posted in many of these threads, saying that what happened was bullsh*t

I didn't shake my head at the couple getting k!lled (even though it's obviously horrible) I shook my head at Southern saying it was Karma for white peoples past actions
What you are not getting is that's all you did, shake your head. You gave no reason as to why my belief in Karma warranted you to shake your head.

This is another road I know you dont want to go down because countless people have been k!lled for their beliefs, anyone feel like specifying by who? Does it even need to be specified?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
252 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
32 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
74 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
26 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
235 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
109 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden member addressing PORC & trolling accusations
43 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
92 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy