Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
164 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #441
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,182 | Props total: 5309 5309
 April Moon said:
you're just going to ignore me? I said I loved you man. Does that mean nothing? :(

that was to M

goddammit, why does that keep happening?

:wave:
 6 years ago '10        #442
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
Not to mention they always trying to bring up irrelevant ish in cases like its apart of the reason this and that took place
 6 years ago '08        #443
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
taking ish and playing victim when one of their people commits a crime against another color is what they do best

according to them they never do nothing wrong

had it been a black man k!lling a white kid the same mother fu*kers in here playing victim would be in here talking about how black folks is this and that and third
All I did was shake my head at him saying white people being k!lled was karma...that's it. Now the a.ssumptions and stereotypes keep coming........might as well just put me on the racist bx member list I don't give a fu*k anymore, there's no reasoning with ignorant people. Have a good day :)
 6 years ago '06        #444
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 regularjoe said:
How are you going to tell someone you've never met, what stereotype they fit
Ok. The bi*ch said I fit a stereotype, thats how. So why arent you asking her that question? My reply to her saying I fit a stereotype doesn't make sense to you because you are ignorant to a law that states:

"The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect."

regularjoe said:
all while hooting and hollering about what stereotype you'll never fit in. Makes no sense, you just want attention.
A black guy voicing how he feels sounds like hooting and hollering to you...Thats good to know.

M said:
spin it however you want, I'm done with this sh*t, too much ignorance going around
I dont have to spin sh*t, these were your words:

M said:
Oh yeah, I forgot every single white person is linked to slavery....how stupid of me

It's not MY history at all, but keep on thinking it, you're ignorant as fu*k and not worth a reply anymore
If you are going to name everything every white person isnt linked too, why dont you name all of those things. Or are you just "ignorant" of that vast list?

Last edited by Southern_Boi; 03-28-2012 at 02:24 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #445
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Oh Finesse said:

this thread is jokes. bx=what a message board would have looked like back in the early 90's

this country isn't advancing in anything but technology. white vs black tension won't ease up during my lifetime if bx is any indication, I'm 21
I know right

Im not racist I just tell it how it is

I even talk about the stupidity of my own people, it really urks me they love to fall in to the stereotypes that acist white man gives them

falling right into the social standards of the racist white man

nobody is perfect and we cant advance with my people doing ish like this and white people acting like their people are just fairy tale magical creatures, always acting like they are one step above humans
 6 years ago '10        #446
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 M said:
All I did was shake my head at him saying white people being k!lled was karma...that's it. Now the a.ssumptions and stereotypes keep coming........might as well just put me on the racist bx member list I don't give a fu*k anymore, there's no reasoning with ignorant people. Have a good day :)
although its bliss it missed me, I just spit reality
 6 years ago '08        #447
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Ok. The bi*ch said I fit a stereotype, thats how. So why arent you asking her that question? My reply to her saying I fit a stereotype doesn't make sense to you because you are ignorant to a law that states:

"The Mirror Effect mocks and humiliates them, making them overreact. By holding up a mirror to their psyches, you seduce them with the illusion that you share their values; by holding up a mirror to their actions, you teach them a lesson. Few can resist the power of the Mirror Effect."
Uhhhh the post of mine you quoted was me replying to someone else, NOT YOU, I never said you fit any stereotype but keep fu*king trying
 6 years ago '06        #448
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 M said:
Uhhhh the post of mine you quoted was me replying to someone else, NOT YOU, I never said you fit any stereotype but keep fu*king trying
OK you said it to someone else. Thats all you felt like you had respond too? Sad
 6 years ago '08        #449
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
OK you said it to someone else. Thats all you felt like you had respond too? Sad
I never said anyone fit any stereotype. Comprehension isn't a strong point for you is it? Maybe you should go re-read what exactly was typed and tell me who was doing the stereotyping, it sure as fu*k wasn't me. I don't expect you to open your mind to see that though....oh well. Have fun going through life with an ignorant and closed mind, I'll keep doing the opposite
 6 years ago '06        #450
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
Color aside, didn't Travon stand his ground? Some man approached him after running that wasn't a police officer and he had done nothing wrong. If some man chased my son I'd tell him if you can take him do it because you are defending yourself
 6 years ago '08        #451
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 April Moon said:
this is just like the Palogee sh*t M... leave it alone... guys a dumb jackass but you still keep engaging him....

are you secretly in love with him?
Is it that obvious? But yeah that was my last post to him...promise :)
 6 years ago '10        #452
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 April Moon said:
Your scenario would make sense if in fact we knew that that's what happened, but we don't. We can't even say for sure that Zimmerman 'chased' after him, or that he initiated the f!ght. Like I've said a hundred times, it is very possible that Zimmerman was justified in shooting Trayvon, if the eyewitness' account is reliable, and Trayvon was beating him repeatedly while he was down, or that he was smashing his head against the pavement.
this the bull ish Im talking about

what did the dispatcher tell this fat a.ss wanna be cop??????????? and what did zimmerman choose to do?????

talking about we cant tell this ish although we have a voice recording

everything else wouldnt have taken place if the self appointed neighborhood watch "captain" would have just left it to the professional haters nooooooo hes a fu*king **** according to him

o well I guess gangsta rap made him do it
 6 years ago '08        #453
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 M said:
Oh yeah, I forgot every single white person is linked to slavery....how stupid of me

It's not MY history at all, but keep on thinking it, you're ignorant as fu*k and not worth a reply anymore
you know thats not what hes saying....but if you want to believe that go ahead.
 6 years ago '06        #454
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 M said:
I never said anyone fit any stereotype. Comprehension isn't a strong point for you is it? Maybe you should go re-read what exactly was typed and tell me who was doing the stereotyping, it sure as fu*k wasn't me. I don't expect you to open your mind to see that though....oh well. Have fun going through life with an ignorant and closed mind, I'll keep doing the opposite
When I said "OK you said it to someone else. I did open my mind, I dropped the whole stereotype part of it because it was a misunderstanding in the first place. Guess I shouldnt expect you to open your mind to see that right?

You keep tryin to end the discussion on the stereotype thing while at the same time calling me ignorant. It seems like to me you're the ignorant one trying to find her why out of a debate she doesnt have enough knowledge to compete in. Prove me wrong and actually respond to something other than my reading comprehension skills (Which is a road you dont want to go down because I Aced all my reading FCATs since 4th grade).
 6 years ago '06        #455
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 April Moon said:
No, that isn't what I meant. People want to make it look as though this fat a.ss, out of shape Mexican CHASED after Trayvon, who ran for his life but was then cornered and shot to death because he was Black. That's the image that's been portrayed to everybody and that's what everybody seems to believe, or some variant of that.

See how backwards you're being? Who actually heard Zimmerman say 'fu*king ****' in the audio until after it was reported by the media? No, that audio isn't clear enough to make a distinction with what he actually said.
I know what I did hear was the wind hitting the phone when he got out to follow Trayvon, I did hear the wind stop too, which means he got back in his vehicle, I did hear him still on the phone with 911 after he got back in. What I didnt hear is Zimmerman getting attacked on his way back like he says he did on his way back to his car after losing him.

Its not that hard to chase someone in a car dude, fat a.ss out of shape cops do it all the time.
 6 years ago '10        #456
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 April Moon said:
No, that isn't what I meant. People want to make it look as though this fat a.ss, out of shape Mexican CHASED after Trayvon, who ran for his life but was then cornered and shot to death because he was Black. That's the image that's been portrayed to everybody and that's what everybody seems to believe, or some variant of that.

See how backwards you're being? Who actually heard Zimmerman say 'fu*king ****' in the audio until after it was reported by the media? No, that audio isn't clear enough to make a distinction with what he actually said.
I see what you are saying but zimmerman should have not did that, he would have lived another day peacefully

its his fault for engaging him period whether it have been stopping him to ask him questions or starting an altercation
 6 years ago '08        #457
M 2 heat pts
space
space
Sorry Alex, one more post

Southern_Boi said:
When I said "OK you said it to someone else. I did open my mind, I dropped the whole stereotype part of it because it was a misunderstanding in the first place. Guess I shouldnt expect you to open your mind to see that right?

You keep tryin to end the discussion on the stereotype thing while at the same time calling me ignorant. It seems like to me you're the ignorant one trying to find her why out of a debate she doesnt have enough knowledge to compete in. Prove me wrong and actually respond to something other than my reading comprehension skills (Which is a road you dont want to go down because I Aced all my reading FCATs since 4th grade).
There was no debate, all I did was shake my head at you saying two white people getting k!lled was Karma...that's it (which IMO is very ignorant). I wasn't debating anything, you jumped on one of my posts that wasn't even intended for you ....and in that post I wasn't debating anything either....so i don't know where this debate talk is coming from.

But whatever...this is all pointless now
 6 years ago '10        #458
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 April Moon said:
but getting out of the car, stopping someone and asking them questions isn't illegal, and neither is it starting an altercation. The main point that everybody seems to be missing is that we don't know what actually happened.
so starting a f!ght and shooting someone if ya a.ss is getting beat is standing ya ground huh

sounds like a big ol fat wet pus*y to me who shouldnt be trying to role play his favorite cop game if he cant f!ght

how would you feel if you called a cop to your rescues and the dood got his a.ss beat
 6 years ago '08        #459
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 April Moon said:
Again, you don't know who started the f!ght. This keeps eluding you for some reason. You cannot say with certainty that it was Zimmerman who started the f!ght. Asking questions and starting f!ghts are two different things. Did I really just have to explain that?
zimmerman should not have stalked Trayvon...period

Police dispatcher: Are you following him?

zimmerman: yeah

Police dispatcher: We don't need you to do that.
 6 years ago '10        #460
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 April Moon said:
Again, you don't know who started the f!ght. This keeps eluding you for some reason. You cannot say with certainty that it was Zimmerman who started the f!ght. Asking questions and starting f!ghts are two different things. Did I really just have to explain that?
that was a scenario but I doubt zimmerman big ol jelly donut a.ss was taken down by trayvon like that

it all boils down to zimmerman not listening to the dispatcher though,everything else afterwards was a chain reaction
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy