Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #421
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13657 13657
 Perplexity said:
Yeah I'm the stupid one, from the guy who has no facts to back up his awesome theory. Go to college man, it'll do you wonders.
you can buy smarts but common sense..............
 6 years ago '06        #422
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 stlcardinals19 said:
Oh dear. Here come the terrible comparisons....

[pic - click to view]

Do you really want to compare this isolated a.ss incident to what was going on in America for 400 something years? Karma's a bi*ch.
 6 years ago '08        #423
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
 Southern_Boi said:
Do you really want to compare this isolated a.ss incident to what was going on in America for 400 something years? Karma's a bi*ch.
Wow
 6 years ago '10        #424
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,616 | Props total: 4379 4379
 stlcardinals19 said:
Oh dear. Here come the terrible comparisons....

[pic - click to view]

white people always trying to play the victim in a black national crisis, ish is so disgusting

everything always has to be about them
 6 years ago '08        #425
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
'Like OMG, let's pretend we give a fu*k about a white couple who was k!lled by some coons so we can have imaginary ammo to combat the sympathy Tyrone is getting for being murdered!'
I was shaking my head at him saying it's Karma

but like omg, keep up with the stereotypes, they totally work
 6 years ago '10        #426
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
exactly...where is THEIR outrage about that case? The truth is, THEY don't give a fu*k.
they dont know pain

they dont have hindering dark memories that the dna is trying to block from the pain of our bloodlines

they dont know nothing but how to opress, take, r*pe, and k!ll

they get mad at some of the nikkas and ask why they are that way and dont realize they are part of the reason why

nikkas had to work with what they know and ish

not all white people are bad and not all black people are good

but mother fu*kers always acting like they have been violated when it comes to a black crisis, ish so sad

then they have the nerve to go to church and praise the same god that black folks are praising and they use to burn down black folk churches and ish

they take take take, and claim they did everything

Im not a racist, but reality is reality
 6 years ago '08        #427
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Why reply to me? I didn't mention your name at all.

EDIT: Out of that whole post you quoted, the 'OMG like' part was all you could comment about. Amazing...
Your whole post was a stereotype and ignorant, but I'll admit, I lost for even replying in this thread at all. There's no point in replying to ignorance
 6 years ago '06        #428
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 M said:
I was shaking my head at him saying it's Karma

but like omg, keep up with the stereotypes, they totally work
Yea you fit the stereotype of the white person who can bring up recent and current injustice against white people but cant tell me sh*t about my people or others, but for some reason always have to throw in your 1 cent.

Is it so wrong of me to believe that the white people who did way worst sh*t than the crime that was posted, that their children or children's children wouldnt be reimbursed one day? Or should I just accept that they got to die peacefully of old age 40 years after k!lling someones wife and kid in front of them, cutting off the d!cks of countless black males, torturing humans. Should I just ignore the rule that energy isnt destroyed just converted and that white people have generations upon generations of extremely negative energy?

fu*k you, im not ignoring sh*t because I wont fit that stereotype so you can feel better about your fu*ked up history.
 6 years ago '06        #429
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 April Moon said:
^^^ love u babe

that was to M, not the f*ggot above me...
A bruh, you claimin love for some chick you never met over a message board. Go lose your virginity before you start callin people f*ggots.
 6 years ago '04        #430
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12992 12992
It's funny when people get mad at racism, or get mad when someone wrongfully paints their race with a broad stroke..... YET... they do the same thing, and refuse to see it or acknowledge it.
 6 years ago '08        #431
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
Yea you fit the stereotype of the white person who can bring up recent and current injustice against white people but cant tell me sh*t about my people or others, but for some reason always have to throw in your 1 cent.

Is it so wrong of me to believe that the white people who did way worst sh*t than the crime that was posted, that their children or children's children wouldnt be reimbursed one day? Or should I just accept that they got to die peacefully of old age 40 years after k!lling someones wife and kid in front of them, cutting off the d!cks of countless black males, torturing humans. Should I just ignore the rule that energy isnt destroyed just converted and that white people have generations upon generations of extremely negative energy?

fu*k you, im not ignoring sh*t because I wont fit that stereotype so you can feel better about your fu*ked up history.
Oh yeah, I forgot every single white person is linked to slavery....how stupid of me

It's not MY history at all, but keep on thinking it, you're ignorant as fu*k and not worth a reply anymore
 6 years ago '10        #432
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 April Moon said:
You're just mad cause you thoguht I was talking to you when I wasn't...

silly f*ggot, d!cks are for chicks...
and you on the internet simpin
 6 years ago '06        #433
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 April Moon said:
You're just mad cause you thoguht I was talking to you when I wasn't...
You think another man was mad because he thought you said "love you babe" to him? Suspect

silly f*ggot, big d!cks are for chicks...
fixed

But are we done talking about the gay overtones in your post, your small d!ck, your degree in simpology and get back to the subject yall know you cant debate us in.
 6 years ago '10        #434
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 M said:
Oh yeah, I forgot every single white person is linked to slavery....how stupid of me

It's not MY history at all, but keep on thinking it, you're ignorant as fu*k and not worth a reply anymore
not everyone is but everytime a crisis goes on yall gotta play victim and act like yall dont know the reasons black folks are in an uproar

yall be on some real bs sometimes
 6 years ago '04        #435
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:

You're doing nothing but spewing bullsh*t. How are you going to tell someone you've never met, what stereotype they fit, all while hooting and hollering about what stereotype you'll never fit in. Makes no sense, you just want attention.
 6 years ago '04        #436
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
not everyone is but everytime a crisis goes on yall gotta play victim and act like yall dont know the reasons black folks are in an uproar

yall be on some real bs sometimes
The irony of this post.
 6 years ago '06        #437
Southern_Boi 
space
space
 M said:

You feel like slavery is the only injustice committed by white people on this planet but you have the nerve to call ME ignorant?

Yall takin notes? A black man who showed he knows too much is now "not worth a reply"
 6 years ago '10        #438
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 regularjoe said:
The irony of this post.
plz tell me

whats so ironic???
 6 years ago '08        #439
M 2 heat pts
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:
You feel like slavery is the only injustice committed by white people on this planet but you have the nerve to call ME ignorant?

Yall takin notes? A black man who showed he knows too much is now "not worth a reply"
spin it however you want, I'm done with this sh*t, too much ignorance going around
 6 years ago '10        #440
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Southern_Boi said:

taking ish and playing victim when one of their people commits a crime against another color is what they do best

according to them they never do nothing wrong

had it been a black man k!lling a white kid the same mother fu*kers in here playing victim would be in here talking about how black folks is this and that and third
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy