Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
69 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
114 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #401
Dice 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 187 187
Trayvon was 6"3, 150 pounds?... If it was clear he didn't have a gun, then I dont see why anyone can claim self defense against that. Dude is practically paper thin.
 03-27-2012, 03:13 PM         #402
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:
black people putting a lot of emotion into this are going to be very disappointed when zimmerman walks.

same thing with the casey anthony verdict.
we except nothing lessor more

this is america

he will walk an the other great white american hero sandusky will too

white man r*pes 10 year old boy - 18 mounths
black man sells 10k worth of crack - 20 years
 6 years ago '06        #403
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
stfu dumbass..

its idiots like you that escalate this sh*t into something bigger than what it is.. dude is a brown skinned hispanic but since his pops is white you classify him as a cracker. get your dumb racist a.ss outta here..

Thats funny because that brown skin looks the same skin tone as a white person's when next to all the white reporters. But if you say so cracker.

XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
nobody on this website has oppressed black people so k!ll that racist sh*t.. if black ppl start randomly attacking white people and putting it on worldstar then itll be the same sh*t the other way around too..
All the people off this website who have the power to and do oppress black people are white. So what you sayin?

XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
i swear these racists are the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth.. how you gonna cry "racist!" and then have "cracker" follow it? you get mad when violence is used against one black person but then call for violence on anybody thats white..
Let me lift some of that ignorance off you cracker. There is a very strong racial history behind the word n1gger. It was and still is used as a derogatory name. There is no such thing with the word cracker. It was a nickname for white people, just like how the british were called red coats. Slaves in Florida would see a white man driving the cracker barrel and called him crackers/cracker. If I call the dude driving the pepsi truck Soda and it sticks, it dont automatically make it a racist term. Understand cracker?
 6 years ago '10        #404
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Yea the police and state law was what was in question.. Now its a white vs black thing.. If you support Trayvon youre good. If you choose to remain undecided cause you dont know all the details then youre a racist. Thats the picture thats being painted on Boxden and in the media. Nobody cares whether Zimmerman is Hispanic, or his black friend is standing up for him, or the witness accounts that Trayvon attacked first, or that HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE COPS.. You gotta be a stupid motherfu*ker to k!ll someone after you just gave the cops your location and how to get there. Facts dont matter to these ppl brainwashed by what the media says.. Pathetic really..
zimmermin is that you?? :guns:
 03-27-2012, 06:11 PM         #405
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
Sooo, after reading about 17 pages of this thread, all I've learned is that this site is full of wannabe black panther racists. What started this whole sh*tstorm was one person attempting to look at this from the other side (maybe treyvon attacked first) and the holy black panther brigade showed up, flashed their ignorance, and proved how racist they really are. If you dont like white america then get the fu*k out of here, plain and simple. GO ELSEWHERE.

Keep in mind that while Trayvon is only 17, he is 6' 3". He was also only 150lbs, but in the dark, he could have looked bigger.
So by your logic, maybe George Zimmerman should have moved somewhere else? I mean, he was so sick of robberies in his neighborhood, he should have gotten the fu*k out, right?

Maybe YOU should keep in mind that however Trayvon's physical frame looked in the dark was irrelevant. He was actually minding his own business. George Zimmerman did not had no legitimate reason to follow him.
 6 years ago '11        #406
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 bigree61 said:
we except nothing lessor more

this is america

he will walk an the other great white american hero sandusky will too

white man r*pes 10 year old boy - 18 mounths
black man sells 10k worth of crack - 20 years

I wouldn't even say thats an issue of race

thats just rich vs poor man.....if your rich you get good lawyers, you get favours, if your poor u get sh*tty lawyers and you get nothing,

try to look at the bigger picture
 03-27-2012, 10:28 PM         #407
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:

thats just rich vs poor man.....if your rich you get good lawyers, you get favours, if your poor u get sh*tty lawyers and you get nothing,

white men that are CONVICTED s3x offenders with public pretenders get like 18 mounths-3 years(and the rest of those devils of any race)

look it up its fu*king sick but thats the american just us system for you

steal a candy bar 3 times - life

murder your child and dump her body in the woods - case dismissed
 03-28-2012, 01:33 AM         #408
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:
1st off stop writing in bold like a moron, it doesnt get your point across any better and makes you look dumb.

2nd off, wtf is this "white america" bullsh*t you're spewing?

what the fu*k do I feel like man? im a white america, so what do i still feel like?
I'm sorry man, and yes, eriously, my best friend is white! He would say the same thing as you about what is white america and how do YOU feel?! OK so ur not racist..cool... ur one person! If u can't see that the "racist white America" still exists you're crazy! If it was Trayvon and he did that, against police orders, they would've arrested him right there on the spot! NO? GTFOH. fu*k you too defending him, that was a little boy..and even if he did hit him with his fist, the man has no right to k!ll him with a gun! You ppl saying anything oppossing the 17 yo suck because if it was a 17 yo white boy, or girl, or hell even older, like say a college aged white male, we'd be hearing about how Trayvon is a monster. I', sure Zimmerman has done bad sh*t in his life, but theyre not using that against him at all! Trayvon is a dead 17 year old...dead..and theyre talking about how he got in trouble in school for weed! Clear double standard! I dont have any anger towards white ppl in general, but it's hard to understand why whites don't understand why some blacks do! Racism has barely been illegal since like the 60's and 70's...a lot of ppl still living really dealt with that sh*t! That's whre anger comes from, not to mention to many incidents like this! I hear what ur saying that we dont know all the details. We do know a kid is dead though someone needs to be held responsible and it should be the ADULT who acted irresponsibly with a firearm! #bottomoftheline (then when somebody k!ll that man ur gonna be calling the person that k!lled him a monster, i didnt hear u say one bad thing about him---thats because ur white (not black) so ur giving him the benefit of the doubt, just like blacks do with blacks, it is what it is..a kid is dead though)
 03-28-2012, 01:35 AM         #409
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:

u wouldnt say its an issue of race because ur probably white or something and never felt racism. its definitely about race because some blacks have great lawyers and still get fu*ked
 03-28-2012, 01:37 AM         #410
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:

aannnnnd its definitely about race... how come u get a lesser sentence for cocaine opposed to crack when its the same drug? because mostly white ppl get caught with cocaine!
 03-28-2012, 02:04 AM         #411
boog 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Yeah because us questions his 98% figure is attacking him, and makes us racist.

Thought you might have some intellect to you from your previous posts, very disappointed that is not the case at all. Good day.
he didnt even call u a racist just because someone doesnt agree with you and even if they say something mean to you that doesnt mean theyre calling u racist and saying everyone is racist ... everyone knows not everyone is racist. dont act like their isnt still a bunch of racism in America though. thats the parts that gets me . YOU know for a fact how much racism still exist unless youre deaf dumb and blind or something.. and dont say ohhh well we have a black president!! SOOOOOOO! that doesnt mean racism doesnt still exist .. that doesnt mean that if me and a white person both turned in the same EXACT application for a job but i had a BLACK name on mine that i would have a 35% less chance of getting a call back (fact).. this sh*t still exist playa.. and good ur not racist, thats great...tons of ppl are ..we need more ppl like u if thats the case... everyone has an a.ssortment of friends.. we're just mad man because theres always stuff like this happening and it even happens to us in our REAL lives...everyone hear mad for Trayvon is racist...and even if they were they CANT possibly be racist, maybe prejudiced..but not racist.. Racism deals with power and oppression! Blacks dont have the means to cause or effect either!
 03-28-2012, 02:17 AM         #412
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.
Misplaced hate makes disgrace for races we under.

I wonder what it takes to make this one better place lets erase the wasted.

Lots of misplaced hate in this thread, no?
 6 years ago '10        #413
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
regarding this:
black ppl=we've seen enough, another miscarriage of justice

white ppl=wait on the facts, let justice take it's course

[pic - click to view]

Time and time again history has proven justice is either delayed or never attained in stuations like these. Us Black folks are tired of this WHITE MAN'S "justice" system. If that was a white boy instead of Trayvon the murderer would have been jailed ASAP. What happened to letting a grand jury decide things of this nature. The devils within the pd played the grand jury and judge on the scene without reprimanding of zimmerman. @ the ones turning a blind eye to the blatantly obvious due to legal loopholes big enough for zimmerman's fat a.ss to walk through. And a grand @ the foolish ones getting argumentive because the realists already recognized the failure of grasping justice via this biased and broken "justice" system. Again history is repeating itself in this situation via racism. Deal with it. I hope he does walk.... There will not be enough protection due to the targets on his head. If he continues to play and go seek and my some form of twisted fate never gets caught with his draws down, his family's blood will be on his hands.........Its ppl ready to do him the way he did Trayvon (hunt and k!ll) for free...........

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 03-28-2012 at 02:55 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #414
daliff89 1 heat pts
space
space
$13,412 | Props total: 46 46
 ra1n said:
stopped responding to him because he was interpreting the law wrong. I figured it was futile.

He needs to learn the difference between "and" & "or"
Yea, I'm misinterpreting the law, yet you're refusing to acknowledge that it's not reasonable to think you're going to die because you're being punched with bare hands.

You're trying to say that because it says "..or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony" that means if Zimmerman just has a notion that Martin may have a weapon somewhere in the vicinity, he's in the clear to shoot him.

You're stressing the "or" in the law and ignoring the words "reasonable" and "imminent" while not understanding that punching someone with your fists is not a felony in Florida.

You don't understand the law.
 03-28-2012, 07:13 AM         #415
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I see no changes. All I see is racist faces.
Misplaced hate makes disgrace for races we under.

I wonder what it takes to make this one better place lets erase the wasted.

Lots of misplaced hate in this thread, no?
from you and others like you
 03-28-2012, 07:22 AM         #416
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 boog said:
he didnt even call u a racist just because someone doesnt agree with you and even if they say something mean to you that doesnt mean theyre calling u racist and saying everyone is racist ... everyone knows not everyone is racist. dont act like their isnt still a bunch of racism in America though. thats the parts that gets me . YOU know for a fact how much racism still exist unless youre deaf dumb and blind or something.. and dont say ohhh well we have a black president!! SOOOOOOO! that doesnt mean racism doesnt still exist .. that doesnt mean that if me and a white person both turned in the same EXACT application for a job but i had a BLACK name on mine that i would have a 35% less chance of getting a call back (fact).. this sh*t still exist playa.. and good ur not racist, thats great...tons of ppl are ..we need more ppl like u if thats the case... everyone has an a.ssortment of friends.. we're just mad man because theres always stuff like this happening and it even happens to us in our REAL lives...everyone hear mad for Trayvon is racist...and even if they were they CANT possibly be racist, maybe prejudiced..but not racist.. Racism deals with power and oppression! Blacks dont have the means to cause or effect either!

nor have i called any of them names

but he has not disputed anything else i said because he cant

he says stupid sh*t out his mouth and then called somebody else ignorant
and that is what whites always run to too try and make themselfs believe blacks are beneath them

this is what they are taught and he is a kid so thats all he knows
 6 years ago '08        #417
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4855 4855
Oh dear. Here come the terrible comparisons....

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by stlcardinals19; 03-28-2012 at 10:13 AM..
 03-28-2012, 11:15 AM         #418
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
from you and others like you
No, all the hatred comes from the black people lol, go back and show me a quote from a non-black poster displaying hatred towards you. You can't.
 03-28-2012, 11:16 AM         #419
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
nor have i called any of them names

but he has not disputed anything else i said because he cant

he says stupid sh*t out his mouth and then called somebody else ignorant
and that is what whites always run to too try and make themselfs believe blacks are beneath them

this is what they are taught and he is a kid so thats all he knows
Yeah I'm the stupid one, from the guy who has no facts to back up his awesome theory. Go to college man, it'll do you wonders.
 6 years ago '10        #420
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 Perplexity said:
No, all the hatred comes from the black people lol, go back and show me a quote from a non-black poster displaying hatred towards you. You can't.

it's new and old member popping up out of nowhere spewing hate towards the blacks here, even disrespecting Trayvon. None of your posts will be taken serious on any adult level. But they will be ignored. I decided to not entertain the ****** haters, Toms, & trolls on this beautiful day our Father have made. Peace out............
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
71 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
83 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
84 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Seahawks imploding :mjlol: Bobby Wagner letting Earl Thomas know
88 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
54 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
83 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
34 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy