Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
166 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
47 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 12:43 PM         #381
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If you want to make a point, then make it. I never stated if I was, or was not racist. make your own mind up about that, it won't affect my life one way or the other. My original statement stands. As far as his 98% comment, take it up with him. You know, one thing a black man does isn't necessarily representative of all of us. You do know that, right?
I quoted you because you were defending him, how can you defend such an ignorant statement and still try to keep some credibility in this discussion?

Of course I know that one black man doesn't speak for all black men, but you jumping to his defense pretty much sums up how you feel on that "statistic"
 03-27-2012, 12:45 PM         #382
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
They want u to be just as ignorant as they are.
Ross>>>> Biggie?

03-27-2012, 12:50 PM         #383
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
100% would be more accurate.

Bigree, brother always remember what I'm about to tell you:

The strongest hatred that has ever existed on planet earth is the hatred that the whites have for people of color.

We must separate ourselves from them as much as possible and learn how to be ourselves and accept our own.
you are preaching to the rev himself my n*gga

its about 98% because i know and have met many and its still white people who are from the hood because their familys never moved like the rest of them and they may be treated
just as bad or worst you know how much they hate the nigg3r lovers

but that 2 % is only a couple million people cuz im talking about the world not just the U.S

and it will always be uncle tom sellout house n*gga scum

but in the hood for the most part we are united we just need a real leader but us goverment will just murder them or just offer them to much money,power,fame and ACCEPTANCE
 6 years ago '07        #384
mastermind_AD 13 heat pts13
space
space
$1,686 | Props total: 449 449
 Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
First off he was not stealing or breaking into a house.

No It is not self defense when you go after someone. If that person is running away from you and you follow them and k!ll them how the fu*k is that self defense.

The right of self-defense (according to U.S. law) (also called, when it applies to the defense of another, alter ego defense, defense of others, defense of a third person) is the right for civilians acting on their own behalf to engage in violence for the sake of defending one's own life or the lives of others, including the use of deadly force.
 03-27-2012, 12:56 PM         #385
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Ummm....no, I stated that it's stupid as fu*k to even consider 'asking' EVERY WHITE PERSON ON THE PLANET if they are racist or not. That's not logical, and anyone with a brain can see that. I didn't jump to his defense, but I'm always going to help a Black person that's being attacked by racists. I could give a fu*k if you like it or not...
Yeah because us questions his 98% figure is attacking him, and makes us racist.

Thought you might have some intellect to you from your previous posts, very disappointed that is not the case at all. Good day.
 03-27-2012, 12:59 PM         #386
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
But apparently you may not know you are a racist by your logic, so you claiming you aren't a racist doesn't mean you really aren't.

Just using your logic.

And the fool has said 98% of whites are racist about 14 times in this one thread, pretty sure he literally means 98% of the white race are racist....
if you have a problem with what i said you can address me like a man
 03-27-2012, 01:01 PM         #387
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Makes 'us' racist? I thought you stated before that you wasn't white? LOL I knew you were...anyway, you only think I'm unintelligent now because i don't bow down and accept your word as the truth. You're obviously not bright enough to engage me, so stay in your place and don't respond to my posts ever again.
No, I'm not white, but according to you I was one of the people "attacking" him for questioning the figure. You never said "white people attacking him" you said "racist people attacking him"

Learn to read your own posts before trying to become some great debate master, if you can't even recall what you typed how are you supposed to accept that you are getting destroyed here? Oh delusional people, never cease to amaze me. Keep trolling Mr. Pseudo-Intellect.
 6 years ago '11        #388
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 endoskeleton said:
^ Man, what is it with this forum? Is this guy trolling or what? People like this guy actually exist in real life?
Yes im a real person not an avatar. And yes there are ALOT of people just like me in the real world. Sorry your circle is so limited...
 03-27-2012, 01:02 PM         #389
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
if you have a problem with what i said you can address me like a man
I've addressed your ignorance more than once, you have no factual evidence to present to your "98% theory", just as there is NO evidence that this was a hate crime. Come back when you have something real to argue and I'll wipe the floor with you just as I've done your good buddy here.
 03-27-2012, 01:05 PM         #390
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
The author is white, must be one of the 2%
 6 years ago '11        #391
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 endoskeleton said:
Yeah, sorry I don't hang around black people.
of course
 6 years ago '08        #392
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
man, this subject set the internet on fire....damn. everybody is talking about this and everybody is spewing hate...i wouldn't even be suprized if a race war ensued...
 6 years ago '11        #393
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Common sense should answer this question for you. If you don't have that, I can't help you.
you can't talk about common sense when it comes to prosecuting this guy cuz the justice system is far from common sense
 03-27-2012, 01:55 PM         #394
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I've addressed your ignorance more than once, you have no factual evidence to present to your "98% theory", just as there is NO evidence that this was a hate crime. Come back when you have something real to argue and I'll wipe the floor with you just as I've done your good buddy here.
so why is it out of everything i said you only disput the 98% part?

you think there are winners and losers in this

well iguess zimmerman is the winner because he got what he wanted and we no what it was
to k!ll one of them nigg3rs

and how dare a child of your age from your shelterded no name subburban life call me ignorant

and that also proves my point you call me ignorant because im black why is it when a black person and a white person diagrees the white one always seems to call the black one ignorant

because whites have been taught seen america was born that all non whites are sub-human
 03-27-2012, 02:03 PM         #395
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
black panthers,kkk,supermario,bigty,graftedgenesand whoever else is racist should k!ll themselves
why is it that you post the panthers first

are they the ones with a history of lynchings,rape,murder(brutal murders),burning churchs,houses and crosses and all out terrisom?

and why didnt you name any of the white boys who say n*gga monkey **** on here
 03-27-2012, 02:36 PM         #396
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
man, this subject set the internet on fire....damn. everybody is talking about this and everybody is spewing hate...i wouldn't even be suprized if a race war ensued...
def not trying to sound fuhked up or "troll" as you guys would say but dig... its LONG OVERDUE MAN! see, white folk are used to us destroying OUR OWN sh*t after sh*t like this happens! jussayin...
 6 years ago '06        #397
RAZAH CUTS 5840 heat pts5840
space
space
$54,077 | Props total: 18895 18895
fu*kin ridiculous...

if he walks, I fully support ppl doin what they gotta do for justice..
 03-27-2012, 02:38 PM         #398
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King856 said:
black panthers,kkk,supermario,bigty,graftedgenesand whoever else is racist should k!ll themselves
so lemme get this straight... taking a no holds barred approach to f!ghting for the rights of African Americans is racist?
 03-27-2012, 02:50 PM         #399
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
so lemme get this straight... taking a no holds barred approach to f!ghting for the rights of African Americans is racist?
thats what they are taughtthe panthers are worst than the kkk

noticed he hasnt responded to me yet

edit: or you still

Last edited by bigree61; 03-27-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 03-27-2012, 02:52 PM         #400
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
black people putting a lot of emotion into this are going to be very disappointed when zimmerman walks.

same thing with the casey anthony verdict.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
101 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
45 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
61 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy