Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
158 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #21
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 kiddrocay said:
hes a white hispanic stupid cracker(yes you crackers) I can throw meaningless, fake words around too you know

why the fu*k are yall in such denial that this the american justice system is towards black people

wake know the reality we know
we arent in denial we already know this sh*t, we're not all fu*kin racist a.ss white boys like you want us to be.

is every white person in your eyes a "cracka"? just because we're white?

i feel bad for your lost racist a.ss
 6 years ago '10        #22
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,665 | Props total: 4512 4512
 mainevent4u88 said:
actually he's right. Not only did the dispatcher only say "You dont need to do that" (which isnt an order), but even if he said "DO NOT FOLLOW HIM", it wouldnt have meant sh*t anyway.

yall missing the points
 6 years ago '07        #23
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 kiddrocay said:
yall missing the points
thats because you're not making any.

Supa Mario 910 said:
It's VERY relevant when trying to determine why an unarmed teen was gunned down by a wannabe cop.

age and labels dont make a difference. a 911 dispatcher cant tell you what and what not to do.

Last edited by mainevent4u88; 03-26-2012 at 09:04 AM..
 6 years ago '11        #24
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 BlaKc said:
You crakkkas better hope he gets locked up because if not random attacks on whites will be all over worldstarhiphop for the next couple months
stfu dumbass..

its idiots like you that escalate this sh*t into something bigger than what it is.. dude is a brown skinned hispanic but since his pops is white you classify him as a cracker. get your dumb racist a.ss outta here..

nobody on this website has oppressed black people so k!ll that racist sh*t.. if black ppl start randomly attacking white people and putting it on worldstar then itll be the same sh*t the other way around too..

i swear these racists are the biggest hypocrites to walk the Earth.. how you gonna cry "racist!" and then have "cracker" follow it? you get mad when violence is used against one black person but then call for violence on anybody thats white..

when another black person dies cause him and his boys decide to run up on an armed white person cause of all this sh*t, is he gonna be a racist too? fu*k outta here with this bullsh*t and help your race by not speaking so foolishly. youre the type of dude that make black people look bad and its because of people like you that made this dumbass Zimmerman act the way he did

do black people a favor kid.. STFU and think
 6 years ago '06        #25
hood135 2 heat pts
space
space
$8,607 | Props total: 3 3
Still don't see why yall arguing with white folks about this. They either don't care, pretend to care, or are trolling...So its a waste of energy.

Focus needs to be seeking justice for Trayvon. Not trying to persuade white people to see it like we see it. They can't so persuade other black people to join the cause and form a movement.

Time out for the bullsh*t. Let white folks be. They're not here to hear us. Think about it.
 6 years ago '05        #26
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 BlaKc said:
you aint painting no picture, you're taking speculation and isolating it from the EVIDENCE presented

fine lets go by just the evidence

Trayvon was on top of Zimmerman from more than 1 witness, beating him up... Zimmerman had a broken nose, and was bleeding from the back of his head... had a wet back from being back down on the grass.

thats just a bit of it.

going by that alone Zimmerman was defending himself.
 6 years ago '11        #27
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Shut the fu*k up...
we got another one over here
 6 years ago '07        #28
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're not that bright are you? It WOULD make a difference in the courtroom, but of course, you'd have to have a suspect first. They won't even arrest the fu*king guy, so no trial can occur.
well I guess we'll have to see if it holds up in the courtroom. And your right, I might not be the brightest bulb in the box but I know for a fact it wont matter at all because it wasn't an "order" it was a "suggestion."
 6 years ago '07        #29
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Did I ever say it was an 'order'?
Isnt that what we are discussing? Whether Zimmerman should have listened to the dispatchers "order" or "instructions" to not follow him? If not then why is the dispatcher even a part of this topic?
 6 years ago '05        #30
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 hood135 said:
Still don't see why yall arguing with white folks about this. They either don't care, pretend to care, or are trolling...So its a waste of energy.

Focus needs to be seeking justice for Trayvon. Not trying to persuade white people to see it like we see it. They can't so persuade other black people to join the cause and form a movement.

Time out for the bullsh*t. Let white folks be. They're not here to hear us. Think about it.
so basically because im white im just pretending to care or im trolling?

6 years ago '07        #31
space
space
 BlaKc said:
wait, even if that was true, because he got his azz handed to him that makes it self defense? Who initiated the f!ght???? right.... now shut the fuk up
Making an attempted citizens arrest isnt 'starting a f!ght'.

If martin just waited for the cops to arrive he could have flipped that sh*t and had zimmerman arrested for stalking and harassment.

HE INITIATED THE f!ght when he attacked him. Thats the answer to your question.
 6 years ago '07        #32
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Common sense should answer this question for you. If you don't have that, I can't help you.
I guess I should re-phrase, the question is whether or not zimmerman was REQUIRED to listen to the dispatchers ADVICE.
 6 years ago '05        #33
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 BlaKc said:
wait, even if that was true, because he got his azz handed to him that makes it self defense? Who initiated the f!ght???? right.... now shut the fuk up

are you serious

BlaKc said:
you aint painting no picture, you're taking speculation and isolating it from the EVIDENCE presented
so now you're going from evidence to speculation that Zimmerman initiated the f!ght... when its not known if Zimmerman did or not...
 6 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
You're not that bright are you? It WOULD make a difference in the courtroom, but of course, you'd have to have a suspect first. They won't even arrest the fu*king guy, so no trial can occur.
You state that it would make a difference in the courtroom. To what were you referring?

Were you not referring to the question of whether or not zimmerman was required to heed the dispatchers advice? If not, I dont think we are even talking about the same thing.
 6 years ago '07        #35
space
space
 BlaKc said:
attempting a citizens arrest for no fukn reason is starting a f!ght u f*ggot, if a cac follows me and then attempts to "arrest" me for no fukn reason and puts his hands on me then he BETTER have a gun.
lol I can tell by your name-calling and terrible spelling that you probably dont use the best judgement anyways. If you would have attacked zimmerman that night, your a.ss would be toast too.

The RIGHT thing to do was wait it out. Not turn n*gga mode on, like you just did in your previous post.
 6 years ago '05        #36
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 BlaKc said:
attempting a citizens arrest for no fukn reason is starting a f!ght u f*ggot, if a cac follows me and then attempts to "arrest" me for no fukn reason and puts his hands on me then he BETTER have a gun.
so you know Zimmerman put his hands on Trayvon 1st?

evidence please... ill wait..
 6 years ago '11        #37
space
space
 BlaKc said:
im a black racist hypocrite and i dont understand why whites dont like people like me but ima keep doing what im doing
.. im hispanic by the way
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Yep, and your problem is there's a whole bunch of us.
so? thats not my problem actually, thats YOUR problem.. the more people think like you, the more you hold black people back..

get off that black vs white sh*t kid, its George Zimmerman vs Trayvon Martin..

im not against Trayvon.. im against Zimmerman for not listening to the dispatcher when he had explicit orders to not follow the kid.. but as far as the f!ght that escalated into the shooting? im not gonna make a decision on something when i dont know what REALLY happened.. the dumbest thing you can do right now is a.ssume and pick a side and that can say a lot about the type of person you are
 6 years ago '05        #38
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 BlaKc said:
look f*ggot im not playing this game with you. You said Zimmerman would be justified because of the "evidence" of him getting his a.ss beat and my point is that you don't know who started the f!ght, so him getting his azz beat doesn't justify shooting the kid. Fuk u f*ggot, u crakkkas time is up, you betta watch ya step
you're hatred for the white man is incredible... and i never did a damn thing to you.
 6 years ago '07        #39
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Son, you can play dumb all you like, but you know what I'm talking about. Zimmerman is claiming he shot Martin in 'self-defense', but he PURSUED Martin when he was told not to. Regardless of whether or not the dispatcher told him not to pursue, or that he could, doesn't matter. He can't claim self defense when he wasn't trying to remove himself from a situation he considers dangerous.

A person claiming self-defense must prove at trial that the self-defense was justified. Generally a person may use reasonable force when it appears reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury. A person using force in self-defense should use only so much force as is required to repel the attack. Nondeadly force can be used to repel either a nondeadly attack or a deadly attack. Deadly Force may be used to fend off an attacker who is using deadly force but may not be used to repel an attacker who is not using deadly force.

no need to respond, because I'm going to ignore your comment anyways.
lol I love how you aborted the debate at the very end saying you will ignore my response. You can ignore this post but I guarantee the others taking part in this discussion will read it.

You just completely contradicted yourself when you first said it matters in the courtroom, and when you just said Regardless of whether or not the dispatcher told him not to pursue, or that he could, doesn't matter.

But since you're aborting the debate I no longer place value in your opinions or anything you have to say.
 6 years ago '07        #40
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
What a dumbass...
ooh name-calling, he's so mature and intelligent.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
182 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside NBA2K18 Is Removing User Made Content From The Game
40 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy