Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #361
shyheim69 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,194 | Props total: 63 63
 Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
thats the dumbest and worst example ever! sh*t doesnt even apply in this situation. How are you comparing someone breaking into your house and stealing YOUR property to randomly unnessesarily following someone because you THINK they are suspicious.
If you would have not followed him your life would go on. If someone breaks into your house and fu*ks with your properly you are DIRECTLY AFFECTED by that situation.

A better example would have been if you see someone stealing something for example a walmart so you decide to involve yourself rather than tell security and follow him into the parking lot and confront him. What do you think the outcome would be?

and even that example isnt that valid because you saw the person doing something wrong were as in this situation this kid didnt even commit a crime but actually get racially profiled.
 03-27-2012, 11:40 AM         #362
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k you Crackas

[video - click to view]

03-27-2012, 12:07 PM         #363
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
who gives a fu*k, all this is going down because zimmerman ignored the dispatchers orders, why is this so hard for people to get

talking about I aint defending zimmerman
He's white, he's supposed to defend Zimmerman.
 03-27-2012, 12:08 PM         #364
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[QUOTE=Dos-effect;22714389]his race is not in question, the police and state law is what is in question, that's the racial undertone that people are tired off..........your mixing apples and oranges and sound like a dumbass........

suck a d!ck you bi*ch a.ss n*gga fu*k this kid and you n*ggas crying over a fu*k getting k!lled big sh*t n*ggas get k!lled ever fu*king day f*ggots like you getting sensitive over a n*gga with a fu*king hoodie being shot fu*k him i wouldve shot his a.ss too you f*ggot
 03-27-2012, 12:11 PM         #365
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
suck a d!ck you bi*ch a.ss n*gga fu*k this kid and you n*ggas crying over a fu*k getting k!lled big sh*t n*ggas get k!lled ever fu*king day f*ggots like you getting sensitive over a n*gga with a fu*king hoodie being shot fu*k him i wouldve shot his a.ss too you f*ggot
i doubt it....highly....you aint built like that
 03-27-2012, 12:16 PM         #366
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist
 03-27-2012, 12:17 PM         #367
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This was a Hate-Crime.
 03-27-2012, 12:17 PM         #368
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.
MAN WHAT THE FUHK?!?!?!?!?!

I cant take this sh*t anymore! lmao! Im no longer reading comments anymore. im done! lol My stomachs hurts kid!

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 03-27-2012 at 12:20 PM..
 03-27-2012, 12:20 PM         #369
twentythree 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
at this being only racial... I guess not too many on here know about Florida's gun laws and how people of ALL races walk free when it comes to self defense. Look it up. Only difference here is that this guy was probably sick of the robberies and watched Clint Eastwood too much in Gran Torino.

The media needs a big story because Iran isn't nuking anyone or there hasn't been an earthquake in a while.
 6 years ago '05        #370
FlamboyantOne 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,582 | Props total: 9 9
 BlaKc said:
You crakkkas better hope he gets locked up because if not random attacks on whites will be all over worldstarhiphop for the next couple months

03-27-2012, 12:21 PM         #371
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist
100% would be more accurate.

Bigree, brother always remember what I'm about to tell you:

The strongest hatred that has ever existed on planet earth is the hatred that the whites have for people of color.

We must separate ourselves from them as much as possible and learn how to be ourselves and accept our own.
 03-27-2012, 12:25 PM         #372
SmooveDude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cookthacoke187 said:
at this being only racial... I guess not too many on here know about Florida's gun laws and how people of ALL races walk free when it comes to self defense. Look it up. Only difference here is that this guy was probably sick of the robberies and watched Clint Eastwood too much in Gran Torino.
but nah iono how it is anywhere else but in central florida this whole self defense junk aint what it is

i had homeboys go to the club and leave....walk back to the car, get jumped...get in the car get pulled over because they fit a a.ssualt and robbery description and faced 20 years eachand now they on the anti-murder act
 03-27-2012, 12:28 PM         #373
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Most white people don't even know they're racist as fu*k, so how the hell is 'asking' them going to confirm if they are or not? You gotta come with something better than that...
He has to come up with something better than that? So the dude talkin out his a.ss sayin "hurp durp 98% of white people are racist because I say so" doesn't have to come up with better?

You can't really be this lost can you?
 6 years ago '06        #374
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Freemind said:

but just because he ignored their orders doesn't mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

The thing is he should have left that young dude alone after the dispatcher told him not to follow him period.

Then he would not have gotten himself or the young dude in that situation at all of either one of them being injured or k!lled.

But instead he proceeded to follow him and harass him which may have lead to Martin possibly attacking him outta anger and his fat a.ss using deadly force cause he couldn't hold his own and wouldn't stop after the dispatcher told him too.

And you don't see anything wrong here? Zimmerman needs to have some punishment for his actions.
 03-27-2012, 12:30 PM         #375
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
how can u attack somebody that hunts you down in his car and chases after you after the 17 year old ran away???

if theres anything justifyable here is that trayvon wooped this fat wannabe cops a.ss and the teen was standing his ground

1. we know this wanna be cop followed this kid in his car and hunted him down af

2. The wannabe cop told the dispatcher that he was RUNNING AWAY. even after he was told not to prusue he still followed

so how in the world is it justifiable for this man to k!ll this kid if he was the one hunting the kid down.

SO HE CANT PUNCH SOMEBODY HE DOSENT KNOW WHO WHO APPROACHED HIM OUT OF NOWHERE BUT THE 28 YEAR OLD GUY IS ALLOWED TO SHOOT AND k!ll THE TEEN AND THATS JUSTIFIABLE AND STANDING UR GROUND

great logic Freemind u fu*king dummy
The level of intelligence in freemind's posts >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yours. fu*k outta here P dildos, nobody asked u anything. Talkin like you know all the facts, none of us do, so shut the fu*k up.
 03-27-2012, 12:32 PM         #376
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm generalizing by saying that most people who are racist don't know they are racist? That's a fact, one of which has been studied. Read a book.
So you could be racist then?
 03-27-2012, 12:35 PM         #377
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If someone wants to deem me that, be my guest. It wouldn't make it true.
But apparently you may not know you are a racist by your logic, so you claiming you aren't a racist doesn't mean you really aren't.

Just using your logic.

And the fool has said 98% of whites are racist about 14 times in this one thread, pretty sure he literally means 98% of the white race are racist....
 6 years ago '08        #378
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
'Stand your ground' cases

130: The total number of "stand your ground" cases we have identified since the law was passed in 2010. Of those cases, the number of people who have been cleared of wrongdoing is 74.

In Tampa Bay:

Trevor Dooley, 2010, Valrico: Dooley walked to a park to chase away a skateboarder when David James, who was playing basketball with his daughter, confronted him. Dooley produced a gun and fatally shot James. Judge heard testimony in a "stand your ground" hearing and is expected to make a ruling soon.

James Behanna, 2005, Tampa: First Hillsborough case to test the law. Paralegal stabbed man who trespassed on property and then threatened to k!ll Behanna. He was convicted of manslaughter and sentenced to 15 years in prison. Granted new trial on appeal, pleaded guilty and got 42 months of probation.

Jacqueline Galas, 2006, Port Richey: Prostitute shot 72-year-old customer in self-defense after he threatened her with a gun. This was the first time prosecutors in Pasco had dropped a murder charge because of the law.

Max Wesley Horn, 2008, Pasco County: Horn fatally shot Joseph Martel after argument at Chasco Fiesta. He was acquitted after two years in jail.

Gregory Allan Stewart, 2009, Wesley Chapel: Shot William Kuch, a drunk, unarmed and confused man, who tried to enter the wrong house. Charged with aggravated battery but charges were later dropped.
 6 years ago '11        #379
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
My Black People

Stop going back and forth with these white folks online, they are not gonna see this the way we do......in all honesty i don't think they can.

Just REMEMBER this.....remember how they're acting right now and the rationale they are using. Its not too often that they will show u who they REALLY are and what they stand for. REMEMBER this the next time they argue with u about hiphop culture behind the safety of their avatars. Don't forget that these are the ppl calling u a "niqqa" on a constant basis on this website.......the same ones who will harp on a rapper for lacking "street" cred yet defend monsters like Zimmerman....

Just be AWARE, as soon as this blows over they'll go back to pretending they're black.....don't fall for the trickery just ignore these ignorant buffoons. They want u to be just as ignorant as they are.
 6 years ago '04        #380
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
I guess it's time to stay away from this forum. There is only a small percent of people's opinion that I can respect and the rest is mostly ignorance.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy