Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #341
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
 bullack86 said:
Beautifully put! I guess these guys figure because we're black that we can get away Witt these hypocrisies. Racism applies to every race on Earth. Not just blacks. And for those constantly tossing down whites' views on this case. I know a sh*tload of SOUTHERN LOUISIANIAN WHITES who are behind TM.
even if your backing TM that doesn't help a white person defend that there not racist no more then it helps a black person defend that their not suspicious. that's just how people are viewed.
 6 years ago '10        #342
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
 Pink Unicorn said:
Just because I'm not flocking to Trayvon's defense like the rest of the sheep, doesn't warrant that I'm not black.

Trayvon is dead so how can we be flocking to Trayvon's defense? He has none!

[IMG] [/IMG]

BTW blacks can be racist towards other blacks so yeah.
 6 years ago '04        #343
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
I guess nobody didn't hear the 911 tapes with zimmerman clearly saying "they always get away with it" as if TM had done a crime already. Which suggest zimmerman was the aggressor in the situation, which means 1st degree murder.
 03-27-2012, 09:16 AM         #344
hollatchadude 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
the real point is not whether Zimmerman was right or wrong in shooting Trayvon, which i believe he was. its the fact that he was never even arrested, tried, or charged for a crime. he word was taken, without any investigation...and that in itself is an atrocity!
 03-27-2012, 09:30 AM         #345
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Found these pics. I do NOT side with Zimmerman but why are most news outlets showing younger pics of Trayvon?

[pic - click to view]

And instead of the orange jumpsuit pic of Zimmerman, how about

[pic - click to view]

Just saying... I believe the Sanford PD botched the fu*k out of this case already, and Zimmerman should be tried and sentenced. The media is obviously trying to manipulate the images of both people in this case though.
 6 years ago '10        #346
Gouki 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,435 | Props total: 268 268
Who gave Zimmerman the right to question what Trayvon was doing anyways? its a "free" country.
 6 years ago '10        #347
kwmvp12 2 heat pts
space
space
$75 | Props total: 0 0
This isn't about a white guy shooting a black kid and walking. Its about a POLICE officer shooting a kid and getting away with it. He was training to become a police officer but was a rent a cop in the meantime, running a neighborhood watch. Why do you think there was no arrest? The law is the biggest gang in America.
 03-27-2012, 09:50 AM         #348
DOUGHBOY3226 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
agree 100% all these coons talking about racism blah blah blah and yet saying fu*k white America zimmerman is Latino you stupid fu*ks this is just giving fuel to ignorant n*ggas to riot and act more ignorant then they already are if yall stupid fu*ks hate America so much fu*king leave go back to the motherland and eat mud pies and live in huts with no food or freedom
 6 years ago '10        #349
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,411 | Props total: 2357 2357
 BlaKc said:
you're alive, reaping the rewards of your races genocidal crusade against the planet
 03-27-2012, 10:12 AM         #350
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DOUGHBOY3226 said:
agree 100% all these coons talking about racism blah blah blah and yet saying fu*k white America zimmerman is Latino you stupid fu*ks this is just giving fuel to ignorant n*ggas to riot and act more ignorant then they already are if yall stupid fu*ks hate America so much fu*king leave go back to the motherland and eat mud pies and live in huts with no food or freedom
his race is not in question, the police and state law is what is in question, that's the racial undertone that people are tired off..........your mixing apples and oranges and sound like a dumbass........
 03-27-2012, 10:25 AM         #351
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
White man's word isn't meant for me and never has been, am I wrong for not wanting to live in a world which has no intentions for me to succeed and become a successful, good member of society? even though I feel society is sh*t in general.

Am I wrong for hating this country? Just look at this situation (GZ/TM) I'm only 19, I don't think there are any 19 in America who got money to just move to another country by themselves.

Sorry I missed it, my sincere apologies if you can will be kind enough to provide a link so I can see this post of your addressing my supposed "ignorance"

Cut the bullsh*t, Blacks aren't apart of the general public. Nor do Whites give a sh*t about how we are treated within this country and the injustices that we still face till this day.

Ree brotha, unfortunately Unicorn is a Black girl who is obviously a uncle tom house negro look at her profile bruh.

:agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6:
It's no wonder you don't have a job. Nobody in their right mind would hire someone as hateful and ignorant as you...You would probably shoot up the office just because you saw a white person.

carden2 said:
even if your backing TM that doesn't help a white person defend that there not racist no more then it helps a black person defend that their not suspicious. that's just how people are viewed.
It's they're...
 6 years ago '04        #352
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
i wish they had self defense law in wisconsin. u defend yourself you still get a ticket
 6 years ago '11        #353
XxHeAtMaKeRxX 30 heat pts30
space
space
$4,843 | Props total: 269 269
 Dos-effect said:
his race is not in question, the police and state law is what is in question, that's the racial undertone that people are tired off..........your mixing apples and oranges and sound like a dumbass........
Yea the police and state law was what was in question.. Now its a white vs black thing.. If you support Trayvon youre good. If you choose to remain undecided cause you dont know all the details then youre a racist. Thats the picture thats being painted on Boxden and in the media. Nobody cares whether Zimmerman is Hispanic, or his black friend is standing up for him, or the witness accounts that Trayvon attacked first, or that HE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH THE COPS.. You gotta be a stupid motherfu*ker to k!ll someone after you just gave the cops your location and how to get there. Facts dont matter to these ppl brainwashed by what the media says.. Pathetic really..
 6 years ago '11        #354
space
space
 endoskeleton said:
I've been reading thatlifeundthescope guy's last few posts, he's either laughing his a.ss off trolling or he's mentally handicapped.
fixed*
 6 years ago '04        #355
Tabasco 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
Let's be honest people saying don't pull the race card cause it's not about that. How can it not be racial when Zimmerman says "THEY always get away"

Last edited by Tabasco; 03-27-2012 at 11:08 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #356
Tabasco 
space
space
$414 | Props total: 12 12
How could they know they were black teens if they always get away
 6 years ago '11        #357
space
space
 Tabasco said:
How could they know they were black teens if they always get away
Cause they interviewed a witness, a black lady, that lived in the community and she said the string of robberies were committed by predominantly black ppl.. Im guessing shes racist too?
 6 years ago '10        #358
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 kiddrocay said:
YOU KNOW WHAT IM ALL FOR k!llING THIS MOTHER fu*kER NOW

TRAYVON WOULD BE HERE ALIVE TODAY IF THIS FAT a.ss MOTHER fu*kER WOULD HAVE LET THE COPS DO THEIR JOB INSTEAD OF DOING IT FOR THEM

A DEAD MAN CAN NOT DEFEND HIM SELF IN THE SITUATION(UNLESS HES WHITE!!!!!) AND HE STILL GOES TO THE TRAIL GUILTY TIL PROVEN INNOCENT WHILE DEAD

DAMN AMERICA AND THIS RACIST WHITE fu*kERS

2012 AND THEY STILL ON THE SAME WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU BULL sh*t, YALL EAT, SLEEP, sh*t, AND COMMUNICATE LIKE US STUPID fu*kERS

THESE BIGOT a.ss BELIEFS WILL BE THE COLLAPSE OF AMERICA SOON BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP ANYMORE

ANGER, HATRED, AND REVENGE DRIVEN FROM THE PAIN OF THEIR BLOODLINES, YALL CREATED SOME MONSTER WHITE AMERICA

WITH THESE IGNORANT GHETTO MENTALITY NEGROS NOW NOT AFRAID TO BLAST ON YALL ON SIGHT, WTF ARE YALL THINKING????
None of that solves anything

Freemind said:
there is no proof zimmerman picked the f!ght.

lets say zimmerman walked up to trayvon and said "what are you doin here?".... tryavon says "what are you following me for?"... so zimmerman asks him again "what are you doing here".... and then bam Trayvon starts whooping his a.ss...

not that im saying this happened but nobody knows.

if zimmerman doesnt start the altercation why cant he defend himself? because cops told him they dont need him to follow trayvon.... well he did anyways....

so because zimmerman did what cops told him not to he cant protect himself?

i aint defending Zimmerman... but Stand Your Ground says you can shoot someone in self defense... and it doesnt say "unless you were told by law enforcement not to pursue the suspect".

had zimmerman stayed in his car, yes this wouldnt have happened.... but if trayvon started the f!ght, which we dont know, then this also would have never happened.

this whole case is fu*ked up, too much media on it now, and too many people think theyre "informed". when the reality is half the people ignore anything that supports Zimmermans use of force.
Trayvon picking the f!ght is a stretch....

Trayvon ran from Zimmerman. Let us not forget that fact....he wasn't running from a cop...he was running from a strange chubby man who was eventually chasing him in his Suv. And he had NOTHING to hide...which means he was obviously scared

Zimmerman was the aggressor. To spin it otherwise is really and truly a disgrace to his death
 6 years ago '10        #359
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 Hare Krishna said:
^THERE WERE A SERIES OF ROBBERIES IN THE GATED COMMUNITY BY BLACK TEENS
 XxHeAtMaKeRxX said:
Cause they interviewed a witness, a black lady, that lived in the community and she said the string of robberies were committed by predominantly black ppl.. Im guessing shes racist too?
Except most black teens and black people predominantly aren't robbers...

So.....
 03-27-2012, 11:21 AM         #360
donmeca2020 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i been reading in my local paper , here in South florida. they claim there is evidence that zimmerman was attacked.... so basically zimmerman was justified. true he shouldnt have done what he did, but lets be real regardless of the person being a teen, all of you know damn well if someone attacked you with intent to harm you all of you fu*kers would have blasted om him..

let zimmerman get some sort of charge, but to say he just k!lled the kid in cold blood , im sorry to say i aint buying it no more... matter of fact im done commenting on these threads pertaining to this... its becoming nothing more then a white VS black thing... and zimmerman aint even fu*king white for got sakes.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now