Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #301
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 bigree61 said:
so all the white people are still ganging up on the one black guy
You won't believe some of the sh*t I'm reading on the net about this. Some white folks understand but the others just don't give a fu*k. Some of them seem happy this sh*t happened to that 17yr old....sh*t is fu*kin sad man
 03-26-2012, 10:15 PM         #302
Pink Unicorn 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Regardless of all the arguing, it is sad that the end result is a dead kid.

However, given the current facts - I would have done the same thing as Zimmerman.

For those of you saying that this is a hate crime - you need to actually read and understand the story. Zimmerman was a creditable community man that cared for, and tutored, many kids; regardless of color. In fact, a black lady has come forth saying that Zimmerman was a blessing to her family.

The only eye-witness account states that Trayvon attacked Zimmerman first.

The twitter account of Trayvon has started to become public and it consists of plenty of gang mentality posts.

Trayvon has a bad track record and Zimmerman has a flawless one.
 6 years ago '04        #303
money36 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,691 | Props total: 128 128
The sanford police on the scene botched this one from the start. This might have to be handled out of court for justice. Karma will end up getting zimmerman sooner or later.

While zimmerman looks at martin as suspicious, martin is looking at zimmerman as suspicious. If a stranger is looking at you, following you, in martin's case you would be like who is this creep. Have not read any reports that zimmerman identified himself as a neighborhood watchmen. That alone might have made this situation not have escalated as bad as it did.
 6 years ago '04        #304
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 Perplexity said:
You automatically a.ssume I'm a Zimmerman supporter because I posted something relevant to the case... you've already show your ignorance to this case. Go read up some and then come back.

again exactly what word did i use to insult or attack you? i don't a.ssume you support zimmerman, i simply stated my opinion that "SOME of you" seem blind to the situation. this argument is pointless. what you see as ignorance is my own opinion. there's nothing left to read because there aren't anymore true hard facts coming out. we only know what we are told by the media. which is just as much to blame in this situation as anybody else because they show bias, whichever way they lean, to boost ratings. grow up and learn to have a civilized argument based on opinion and maybe you'll learn something or teach someone something. fu*king ignorant simple minded c*cksucker <-- that would be an insult just so you know
 03-26-2012, 10:25 PM         #305
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:
again exactly what word did i use to insult or attack you? i don't a.ssume you support zimmerman, i simply stated my opinion that "SOME of you" seem blind to the situation. this argument is pointless. what you see as ignorance is my own opinion. there's nothing left to read because there aren't anymore true hard facts coming out. we only know what we are told by the media. which is just as much to blame in this situation as anybody else because they show bias, whichever way they lean, to boost ratings. grow up and learn to have a civilized argument based on opinion and maybe you'll learn something or teach someone something. fu*king ignorant simple minded c*cksucker <-- that would be an insult just so you know
The guy who was saying it's 100% Tray screaming, after Tray's dad already said it wasn't.... calling me ignorant and blind... right...

That self ether.... so strong.
 03-26-2012, 10:26 PM         #306
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every one of my white friends understands why so many PEOPLE (note: I did not say black people) are inflamed about this situation. For us, it's another example of how our police and government fail to have the general public's best interests at heart. I have no idea what it is like to be black. But do not mistake that for not having my own struggles. The vast majority of people who have weighed in on this topic agree that, at the very least, Zimmerman should be tried in a court of law.

It's unfortunate that lifeundthescope (and a couple others) are so blinded by their hate that they can't grasp that those who address what facts that are available to us for an evidence based a.ssumption of what may actually happen (that he may or may not get off due to FL law), are not saying they think he should get off. Instead, it's easier to say fu*k logic and fall back on what he does best- spew hatred for his white devil foes.

I've been arrested for absolute bullsh*t before too. I won't argue that the incarceration rate for whites can compare to that of minorities (blacks especially), but that's not our fault. Blame the corrupt prison-industrial complex our government runs, not the white guy walking down the street.
 6 years ago '08        #307
space
space
 Pink Unicorn said:

However, given the current facts - I would have done the same thing as Zimmerman.

For those of you saying that this is a hate crime - you need to actually read and understand the story. Zimmerman was a creditable community man that cared for, and tutored, many kids; regardless of color. In fact, a black lady has come forth saying that Zimmerman was a blessing to her family.

The twitter account of Trayvon has started to become public and it consists of plenty of gang mentality posts.

If you did your home work before posting.....you would know that Zimmerman has a prior arrest history...
 6 years ago '08        #308
space
space
 mayday20 said:
Every one of my white friends understands why so many PEOPLE (note: I did not say black people) are inflamed about this situation. For us, it's another example of how our police and government fail to have the general public's best interests at heart. I have no idea what it is like to be black. But do not mistake that for not having my own struggles. The vast majority of people who have weighed in on this topic agree that, at the very least, Zimmerman should be tried in a court of law.

It's unfortunate that lifeundthescope (and a couple others) are so blinded by their hate that they can't grasp that those who address what facts that are available to us for an evidence based a.ssumption of what may actually happen (that he may or may not get off due to FL law), are not saying they think he should get off. Instead, it's easier to say fu*k logic and fall back on what he does best- spew hatred for his white devil foes.

I've been arrested for absolute bullsh*t before too. I won't argue that the incarceration rate for whites can compare to that of minorities (blacks especially), but that's not our fault. Blame the corrupt prison-industrial complex our government runs, not the white guy walking down the street.
Homie, FYI, white ppl all over the net are spewing racist hatred too...all over the fu*kin net. So it's not just us.
 6 years ago '05        #309
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,871 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Pink Unicorn said:

i think it remains to be seen if zimmerman is flawless
 6 years ago '08        #310
space
space
 TheseNutsBich said:
Race Riots? yeah right... I ain't willing to go to war with random white people just because one idiot might get away with murder.
Its one idiot..then two idiots...then three idiots.
When will it end?
 6 years ago '04        #311
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 Perplexity said:
The guy who was saying it's 100% Tray screaming, after Tray's dad already said it wasn't.... calling me ignorant and blind... right...

That self ether.... so strong.
i asked to see where his father said that. do you have it because i haven't seen that article? and once again IN MY OPINION and from what I've read, seen, and heard it was 100% Tray screaming. self ether? that's so ridiculous it's laughable. wow really..what are you twelve? go to an actual debate, rather then typing on the internet, and say self ether. let me know how you make out.
 6 years ago '06        #312
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 mayday20 said:

Come on man take it easy, you spitting too much knowledge for these folk to understand.
 6 years ago '08        #313
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL @ spewing hate. Nothing I've said has been incorrect and no one has been able to prove me wrong. It's easy to brush the truth off and play it off as 'hate', but you'll never suppress it.

[pic - click to view]

you know they can't...

Last edited by supervillain; 03-26-2012 at 10:42 PM..
 03-26-2012, 10:38 PM         #314
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
LOL @ spewing hate. Nothing I've said has been incorrect and no one has been able to prove me wrong. It's easy to brush the truth off and play it off as 'hate', but you'll never suppress it.

[pic - click to view]

who u talkin 2 bro
 03-26-2012, 10:38 PM         #315
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
This kid must be psychic, I guess everyone who calls out the ignorant kid spewing bullsh*t is white today
are they not
 6 years ago '07        #316
KeepinItTrill 30 heat pts30
space
space
$49,189 | Props total: 15001 15001
 Mathematic said:
You won't believe some of the sh*t I'm reading on the net about this. Some white folks understand but the others just don't give a fu*k. Some of them seem happy this sh*t happened to that 17yr old....sh*t is fu*kin sad man
same sh*t if it were the other way around homie, some folks would be sympathetic and some would be like blakc and say "that he got what he deserved, that devil"

people are fu*ked up in the head these days I promise
 03-26-2012, 10:50 PM         #317
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pink Unicorn said:

this proves my point that 98% of white people are racist

so if the police told you not to get out of your car you would have anyway with your loaded gun off of safety to go and murder that young black man because he was walking threw your community with a bag of skittles and a ice tea

this is a hate crime
 6 years ago '05        #318
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
space
$13,554 | Props total: 1156 1156
the way society labels people is wrong but people keep feeding into it. people cant even argue something that shouldnt even need argued. i mean nobody really wins cause people always going to be subjected to the stereotypes especially when we argue like this when relistically were educated to the point we should be wiser then all of this
 03-26-2012, 11:03 PM         #319
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-26-2012, 11:04 PM         #320
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
this proves my point that 98% of white people are racist

so if the police told you not to get out of your car you would have anyway with your loaded gun off of safety to go and murder that young black man because he was walking threw your community with a bag of skittles and a ice tea

this is a hate crime
1 person = 98%, nice logic, great theory

This was a CRIME, yes, Zimmerman should, at the VERY LEAST, be put on trial. There is ZERO proof that this was a racially motivated crime, show me some and I'll take my L.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
24 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy