Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
23 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2012, 09:46 PM         #281
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
It isn't to my knowledge, can you provide me with factual information that lists White devil as a racial slurs? clearly you are a jackass. If so please show me.

And what is your race? It's funny how you avoided that question. If you are Black you are just a house negro uncle tom a.ss n*gga. You fu*king disgust me if you are Black and you are a embarrassment and virus to our people. You should be executed for your blatant treachery. Go defend whitey more right? Go kiss massa a.ss f*ggot, just like the house negro who went to go massa the field negro's were going to revolt.

Oh noooo guises dont revolt!!!

I'm Latin American, get mad?

OH MAN GUYS WIKIPEDIA DOESNT LIST WHITE DEVIL AS A SLUR LOL I CAN USE IT AND NOT BE RACIST!

So if I was playing the role of a racist idiot, I could call you a black devil and you wouldn't take offense? It's not on that list....

You must have a very sad life... my condolences...
 03-26-2012, 09:46 PM         #282
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:

white devil 448 up, 139 down

A word used by the Chinese to refer to Caucasians, particularly from the aspect of the skin tone. Comes from the words "Guai" (Ghost/devil/spirit) and "Lo" (Man) or "Pak" (White) and "Guai".
Its funny watching the white devils suffer after trying out our local curry...

white devil 445 up, 265 down

A racial slur against white people, typically by black racists
"Damn cracker a.ss white-devil."
Urban dictionary is a reputable source since when? Care to enlighten me?
 03-26-2012, 09:47 PM         #283
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Urban dictionary is a reputable source since when? Care to enlighten me?
Keep losin lmao, I swear you must be some pissed off 12 year old wannabe revolutionary.... sit down and do your homework bi*ch.
 03-26-2012, 09:47 PM         #284
SteveSS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do you honestly not understand how "white devil" could be seen as a racial slur?
 03-26-2012, 09:48 PM         #285
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
I'm Latin American, get mad?

OH MAN GUYS WIKIPEDIA DOESNT LIST WHITE DEVIL AS A SLUR LOL I CAN USE IT AND NOT BE RACIST!

So if I was playing the role of a racist idiot, I could call you a black devil and you wouldn't take offense? It's not on that list....

You must have a very sad life... my condolences...
Latin, that explains it. You have yet to provide a reputable source of information which lists White devil as a racial slur, right now its looking like it's just based on opinion. And since when does your opinion matter? But I digress, I won't be offended when someone calls me a devil, it's rather funny (Rain has called me a devil). I have not committed any evil acts on the face of this planet, Whites have on the other hand. But of course you can go and defend white, like he gives a fu*k about your people too. Maybe you are like Zimmerman, passing for White in America.
 6 years ago '06        #286
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
lifeundthescope is just a poor young misled black youth that hates white people. There is no reason even talking to him, he is stuck on hating white people no matter what.

Edit: LOL on needing a list to prove if white devil is a racist slur or not. You sir, are a fu*king dumb a.ss human being. You must have had awful parents.

Last edited by bobdigi; 03-26-2012 at 09:51 PM..
 03-26-2012, 09:50 PM         #287
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Keep losin lmao, I swear you must be some pissed off 12 year old wannabe revolutionary.... sit down and do your homework bi*ch.
Insult me instead of refuting what I said, but I'm losing.
[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #288
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
It isn't to my knowledge, can you provide me with factual information that lists White devil as a racial slurs? clearly you are a jackass. If so please show me.

Do you just like arguing for the hell of it? That's like me saying "shut up you stupid chocolate chimpanzee, swollen lip, nagger devil". Can you show me factual information that proves this is a racial slur? I'm sure you couldn't but I'm sure any semi intelligent person would consider it to be disgusting and racist. Yet, you have the audacity to sit there and call someone and a jackass but you wanna sit here and argue in circles just for the hell of it.
 03-26-2012, 09:52 PM         #289
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
lifeundthescope is just a poor young misled black youth that hates white people. There is no reason even talking to him, he is stuck on hating white people no matter what.

Edit: LOL on needing a list to prove if white devil is a racist slur or not. You sir, are a fu*king dumb a.ss human being. You must have had awful parents.
I'm poor because I'm Black?
 6 years ago '08        #290
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
If you believe his girlfriend, Trayvon noted that he was being followed and she said run, but he felt it would be okay to just walk faster, which correlates with Zimmerman telling the dispatcher that he's running. Now to me that says a kid is feeling a little uneasy. I think what we all want to know (never will) is if Zimmerman kept his weapon concealed the whole time. If not, all rules are thrown out, you and I are fearing for our life at that point, and if it results in a pummeling, so be it. That's the way I see it, even with these new facts.
 6 years ago '11        #291
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 lifeundthescope said:
Whites represent everything wrong with this country, this is White America though. White judicial system is allowing Zimmerman to walk the streets a free man after murdering a Black kid. If it was a Black man who k!lled a White kid, he would be on death row. FOH.

George Zimmerman looks like a white man to me, his classified as white on his police records as well, shut the fu*k up. If I have a tad bit of White within me ill hate myself, I don't want to be apart of a bastardize hate filled, evil group of people. If I have a ounce of white in me, ill be like those house negro's who think it's better to be white, they go around saying they have "good hair" FOH bi*ch.

I'm classified as someone who won't be sh*t? where did you get this sh*t from stormfront? Shut the fu*k up white devil. It's funny how Whites always want to bring up how African's sold Africans into slave, what the fu*k does that have to do with anything? You act like Whites didn't go into Africa and capture slaves themselves, have you not seen or read roots bi*ch? And the African's who sold slaves into Slavery were manipulated and forced to sell these African's into slavery. You act like Whites were slave trading with Blacks like they were buddy buddy, Whites still didn't look at these AFrican slave traders as equal to them, aka White supremacy. fu*king dumbass.

I did some research into that quote you posted and I found alot of criticism towards it. I realize that Blacks are disproportionately overrepresented among criminal offenders. Here is one quote

"The publication has been mentioned on C-Span. Glenn Spencer, an anti-immigrant activist, promoted it on his website. In The new white nationalism in America: its challenge to integration (Cambridge University Press, 2002), Carol Miller Swain observed that the New Century Foundation faxed conclusions from the publication to major US newspapers, and that its stated purpose was to support the practice of racial profiling."

"The Southern Poverty Law Center called it "a kind of Bible" among its supporters but has argued that the reason for the disparity in crime rates shown in the publication is not Black genetics, but rather, the fact that Blacks have a lower socioeconomic status. The SPLC center accuses Taylor of selection bias in his statistics. The SPLC also argues that Whites are targeted for robberies simply because of their higher wealth."

"In Hate Crimes, Barbara Perry refers to the book as a classic of the genre of output by white nationalist academic racists"

You are really going to post research studies to try to prove your point? The creator of that article is a fu*king known racist. You must be from stormfront, gtfo kid. fu*king white devil. You're a fu*king idiot.

"Taylor's views have been described as racist by some academics, political commentators, journalists, and various other organizations."

"The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Taylor as "a courtly presenter of ideas that most would describe as crudely white supremacist a kind of modern-day version of the refined but racist colonialist of old." A 2005 feature in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette described Taylor as "a racist in the guise of expert"

"Mark Potok and Heidi Beirich, writers in the Intelligence Report (a publication of the Southern Poverty Law Center), has written that "Jared Taylor is the cultivated, cosmopolitan face of white supremacy. He is the guy who is providing the intellectual heft, in effect, to modern-day Klansmen." They have also stated that "American Renaissance has become increasingly important over the years, bringing a measure of intellectualism and seriousness to the typically thug-dominated world of white supremacy".

"Conservative author and National Review contributor John Derbyshire, while not condoning all of Taylor's work, has said that Taylor is a "polite and good-natured man," but that he is a "dissident" whose opinions "violate tribal taboos."

it really is sad how disillusioned and ignorant you are, every post you make just sets new lows man.
 03-26-2012, 09:54 PM         #292
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:
Do you just like arguing for the hell of it? That's like me saying "shut up you stupid chocolate chimpanzee, swollen lip, nagger devil". Can you show me factual information that proves this is a racial slur? I'm sure you couldn't but I'm sure any semi intelligent person would consider it to be disgusting and racist. Yet, you have the audacity to sit there and call someone and a jackass but you wanna sit here and argue in circles just for the hell of it.
My skin color would be considered chocolate, so no offense taken, my lips aren't swollen so why be offended? I'm not a devil clearly. Chimpanzee has been used in contempt towards Blacks since Slavery, you can find old news clipping of Blacks being depicted as monkeys and sub-human. sh*tty analogy.
 03-26-2012, 09:55 PM         #293
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 panelas said:
it really is sad how disillusioned and ignorant you are, every post you make just sets new lows man.
How am I ignorant? what am I ignorant about? Care to explain and back up your claims against me? Instead of making backhanded insults towards me?
 6 years ago '05        #294
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm poor because I'm Black?
No you are poor because you said you are poor and hate the country so much you cant afford the money to go to africa and want other members of boxden to pay for your trip there.
 6 years ago '06        #295
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
 lifeundthescope said:
How am I ignorant? what am I ignorant about? Care to explain and back up your claims against me? Instead of making backhanded insults towards me?
Take a look at your post history, its not hard to determine how ignorant you are. The amount of hate you spew from your mouth is just silly. It's like you would rather be dead than live in the "white man's world".

Last edited by bobdigi; 03-26-2012 at 10:01 PM..
 6 years ago '08        #296
space
space
Certainly when zimmerman got out of his car and began following Martin that was the begininning of the problem. Zimmerman wasn't smart enough to realize all the things that could go wrong from that point on (especially since he was carrying a gun), even if he honestly had no intention of confronting Martin or doing him harm. At the very least, it was a case of "Schitt happens". Zimmerman certainly knows better now, but it's too late. An innocent kid is dead.

As for being indicted for manslaughter, unfortunately, the way the Florida law is written, that's going to be extremely difficult to do. Florida law has essentially gone back to the wild west days where you get to shoot first and ask questions later. Zimmerman claims self defense and was under no obligation to retreat or stop following Martin. It's going to be very difficult to prove he broke the law. But you're right, this law stinks and needs to be repealed.
 6 years ago '11        #297
panelas 31 heat pts31
space
space
$778 | Props total: 2 2
 lifeundthescope said:
I did in a thread yesterday, and you never responded,
today i dont have the energy, time or care to get into it on here,

just try to broaden your perspective thats all i can say, travel the world or some sh*t.
 03-26-2012, 10:03 PM         #298
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so all the white people are still ganging up on the one black guy
 6 years ago '08        #299
space
space
 panelas said:
How is he disillusioned and ignorant when his post was 100% fact?
 03-26-2012, 10:05 PM         #300
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
so all the white people are still ganging up on the one black guy
This kid must be psychic, I guess everyone who calls out the ignorant kid spewing bullsh*t is white today
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
68 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
83 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
295 comments
1 day ago