Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #261
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 Perplexity said:
Anyways, a big part of the case may be WHO was screaming during the 911 call by the concerned neighbor. Trayvon or George? Surely with all the technology we could find out who was really doing the frightened yelling.
you gotta be fu*kin kidding me right? you really think that was a 28 year old man's voice screaming for help? and then somehow that same 28 year old man, right before he screamed for help, shot the person that he needed a.ssistance to defend himself from?

i mean what the fu*k is wrong with some of you people. first off i'm not black so don't come at me with race bullsh*t. my father is white and my mother is from trinidad. it all comes down to this: the man murdered somebody.
 6 years ago '07        #262
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,252 | Props total: 4736 4736
 Perplexity said:

[pic - click to view]

Skittles stay gainin $$$
hold the fu*k up...

these n*ggas said free wings til 10:30....

03-26-2012, 08:57 PM         #263
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:
you gotta be fu*kin kidding me right? you really think that was a 28 year old man's voice screaming for help? and then somehow that same 28 year old man, right before he screamed for help, shot the person that he needed a.ssistance to defend himself from?

i mean what the fu*k is wrong with some of you people. first off i'm not black so don't come at me with race bullsh*t. my father is white and my mother is from trinidad. it all comes down to this: the man murdered somebody.
Hey dumbass, I didn't say it wasn't Trayvon. I said if the COURT could determine WHO it was with PROOF it would be a big part.

Learn to read before you try to insult me you illiterate fu*ktard.
 03-26-2012, 08:59 PM         #264
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
True.

No, not at all.

First off, Zimmerman is mixed, and it's hilarious how you (like many others on here) completely ignore all the racist comments towards Blacks that have been posted, yet zero in on the 'white devil' comments etc. I'm not going to rehash a post I made from earlier, but mad racist sh*t has been said without saying ******, yet it doesn't seem to count for some reason.
I only read a few pages, but the majority of it was white devil bullsh*t. I know it's not your responsibility to quote all the racist comments made towards black people but I just didn't see them.

Racism is wrong in any form. Bottom Line.
 03-26-2012, 09:06 PM         #265
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, depends on what you consider 'racism'. Personally, I don't think I've posted anything racist, yet I've been called one NUMEROUS times today. I think i backed up everything I've said pretty well, but if something has no backing, then I could see how someone would consider it that. It really doesn't matter because racism isn't going anywhere.
My definition is pretty clear cut, hating and/or discriminating against someone based solely on their race. Most articulate people also happened to be the least racist, I've read some of your posts on the topic and I don't believe you are racist. Racist sh*t is like "white devil" or "**** deserved it" (stormfront forums) sh*t like that....

Speaking of StormFront, I think they need a good old raid from BX. May be quite amusing.
 6 years ago '04        #266
minimeblunts 
space
space
$4,710 | Props total: 11 11
fu*k zimmerman, he's a retard. I highly doubt that trayvon threatened him in any way to make this outcome necessary. I wouldn't be surprised if zimmerman is lying his a.ss off and saying it wasn't race related.
 03-26-2012, 09:10 PM         #267
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 minimeblunts said:
fu*k zimmerman, he's a retard. I highly doubt that trayvon threatened him in any way to make this outcome necessary. I wouldn't be surprised if zimmerman is lying his a.ss off and saying it wasn't race related.
Well no sh*t... if it WAS race related and he straight up admitted that this would be a whole different thing... who the fu*k is gonna incriminate themselves like that?

Wiz Khalifa top 12.......
 6 years ago '04        #268
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
 Perplexity said:
Hey dumbass, I didn't say it wasn't Trayvon. I said if the COURT could determine WHO it was with PROOF it would be a big part.

Learn to read before you try to insult me you illiterate fu*ktard.
where in my post were you insulted? name calling is for children, especially when it's typed instead of spoken face to face. so grow the fu*k up and actually read what i said. maybe then you would understand what my point was. who screams for help and then is instantly able to shoot someone?

ra1n said:
uhh, Trayvon's own dad said it wasn't him on the tape

read up on the case before you post, it'll make you look a lot smarter
i dont try and "look smart" because i dont come on a forum to make friends and impress people. where did his father say it wasn't him? i honestly hadn't heard that until just now. imo i just can't see how it could have been zimmerman screaming for help? it doesn't add up.
 03-26-2012, 09:19 PM         #269
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 efromthev said:

I'm not saying White don't do any wrong in this country but you gotta be kidding me with your stupidity. You don't think every race has ignorant people that are what's wrong with this country?

Yes, there are skinhead morons, trailer trash and elite white's who do things only to benefit other elite whites, and screw over everyone else including 99% of white people.

There are ignorant black people who perpetuate their stereotypes and glorify the criminal lifestyle which many of the black youth look up to. Black people aren't k!lling other black people over Jordans and other sh*t that is far from a necessity? It's not like they are starving and k!lling over food, they are k!lling over overpriced shoes made by little kids in Asia who have 100x worse than blacks do in America.

Also plenty of ignorant Latinos who come from Poverty just like African Americans, even some come from way worse conditions in their home countries and continue the violent gang lifestyle when they arrive here.

Same can be Asians, etc. All races have ignorant people. That is the problem here, Ignorant People, not someones skin color.

Along with these ignorant people are many hardworking, respectful and loving people who are appreciative and tolerant of all ethnicities, religions, and colors. So stop putting yourself into the group of ignorant people because you come across as a jackass who is full of hate and has no idea what he is talking about.
The thing is White people have did atrocities to all the people you just listed. And you telling me have no reason to harbor hatred and ill-will towards Whites? I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for my grandfather getting ran out of Mississippi by Whites you d!ck head, had he stayed he would've been lynched and my Grandmother wouldn't had married him. f*ggot a.ss white devil.
 Perplexity said:
Yes (I'm not white)

This Trayvon situation is bullsh*t, if GZ doesn't at least go to trial it's a fu*kin slap in the face to EVERY american. Black americans, white americans, hispanic americans, EVERYBODY LOSES, NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE.

I can honestly say I believe that if it was a 28 yr old black guy who shot a 17 year old white kid in these same circumstances, the same things would be happening. It would be the same media explosion too, but here on BX we'd probably never see a topic.... just saying. You see how many racist black people are yelling white devil and sh*t (when Zimmerman looks like 100% hispanic.....), just shows how fu*kin ignorant people are.
What are you if you aren't black? Stop trying to group us altogether like we are all the human race bullsh*t, because there will never be equality on this planet. That sh*t is fu*king annoying, not like White Americans, Hispanic Americans, and or non-Black wants to be grouped together with Blacks. FOH.

And White devil isn't a racial slur, do some research ignorant jackass. And Zimmerman is White he is classified and labeled as White on his police records, so come again? We know who the ignorant person is now, don't we?
 6 years ago '09        #270
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
ok a 6 3 black dude attacks u and then u k!ll him.................dont see why everyone fuking complaining srsly
 03-26-2012, 09:21 PM         #271
djbiggnness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
us black ppl can never be great man.. so quick to generalize everything. I don't think MLK wanted this type of mindset smh have a seat -------> _/
 03-26-2012, 09:22 PM         #272
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 trinking726 said:

trinking726 said:
where in my post were you insulted? name calling is for children, especially when it's typed instead of spoken face to face. so grow the fu*k up and actually read what i said. maybe then you would understand what my point was. who screams for help and then is instantly able to shoot someone?
You automatically a.ssume I'm a Zimmerman supporter because I posted something relevant to the case... you've already show your ignorance to this case. Go read up some and then come back.
 03-26-2012, 09:25 PM         #273
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
The thing is White people have did atrocities to all the people you just listed. And you telling me have no reason to harbor hatred and ill-will towards Whites? I wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for my grandfather getting ran out of Mississippi by Whites you d!ck head, had he stayed he would've been lynched and my Grandmother wouldn't had married him. f*ggot a.ss white devil.

What are you if you aren't black? Stop trying to group us altogether like we are all the human race bullsh*t, because there will never be equality on this planet. That sh*t is fu*king annoying, not like White Americans, Hispanic Americans, and or non-Black wants to be grouped together with Blacks. FOH.

And White devil isn't a racial slur, do some research ignorant jackass. And Zimmerman is White he is classified and labeled as White on his police records, so come again? We know who the ignorant person is now, don't we?
Lmao, white devil isn't a racial slur? And I'm the jackass..... yeah ok...

If MLK thought like you who knows if the civil rights movements would have even happened... you're a fu*kin scumbag bro, no doubt about it.

Last edited by Cowboys All Day; 03-26-2012 at 09:28 PM..
 03-26-2012, 09:28 PM         #274
djbiggnness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm tired of talking about this for today, but you do know that MLK is only slightly respected by whites because he told us to be passive and accept whatever BS they through at us right? Malcolm X day wouldn't have gone over nearly as well..
This is true. We have reached a mutual agreement the case is sad but of course we'll be outraged until the next crazy incident comes along. (A year ago it was D.J. Henry) but of course black ppl forget that. anyway I'm moving on
 6 years ago '05        #275
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
None of you know what happened, innocent people die all the time. There's been a LOT of evidence proving Zimmerman guilty and a LOT proving him innocent, none of you will ever know so quit acting like you do. RIP to the kid.
 03-26-2012, 09:37 PM         #276
djbiggnness 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 drama_kiNg said:
None of you know what happened, innocent people die all the time. There's been a LOT of evidence proving Zimmerman guilty and a LOT proving him innocent, none of you will ever know so quit acting like you do. RIP to the kid.
oh ok
 6 years ago '09        #277
chelz4l 
space
space
space
$35 | Props total: 28 28
First off, that law is disgusting, how the fu*k is it an act of self defense to shoot someone who is not even holding a weapon not too mention he was just a teenager. Secondly to me it is pretty obvious Zimmerman provoked the f!ght. Regardless if Martin hit him first or not, that dude who was not a figure of authority was following him suspiciously and confronted him what clearly seems to be because of the color of his skin. America is a fu*ked up country, at least where I am its only the cops k!lling innocent people.
 03-26-2012, 09:40 PM         #278
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perplexity said:
Lmao, white devil isn't a racial slur? And I'm the jackass..... yeah ok...

If MLK thought like you who knows if the civil rights movements would have even happened... you're a fu*kin scumbag bro, no doubt about it.
It isn't to my knowledge, can you provide me with factual information that lists White devil as a racial slurs? clearly you are a jackass. If so please show me.

And what is your race? It's funny how you avoided that question. If you are Black you are just a house negro uncle tom a.ss n*gga. You fu*king disgust me if you are Black and you are a embarrassment and virus to our people. You should be executed for your blatant treachery. Go defend whitey more right? Go kiss massa a.ss f*ggot, just like the house negro who went to go massa the field negro's were going to revolt.

Oh noooo guises dont revolt!!!

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #279
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:

white devil 448 up, 139 down

A word used by the Chinese to refer to Caucasians, particularly from the aspect of the skin tone. Comes from the words "Guai" (Ghost/devil/spirit) and "Lo" (Man) or "Pak" (White) and "Guai".
Its funny watching the white devils suffer after trying out our local curry...

white devil 445 up, 265 down

A racial slur against white people, typically by black racists
"Damn cracker a.ss white-devil."
 6 years ago '09        #280
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
 drama_kiNg said:
exactly why r ppl all of the sudden think they need to stand for somin

2 ppl got into a f!ght

black vs hispanic

black guy much taller n prolly faster then the hispanic.......black guy took him down started winning

hispanic got shook pulled out a gun n shot the black kid

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
349 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
79 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy