Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
45 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
126 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2012, 08:13 PM         #241
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
If it was a black man who k!lled a white kid, you and the other ignorant motherfu*kers would be "That white devil shouldnt have been walkin around in that neighborhood. WE GANGSTA bi*ch. Now watch the WHITE AMERICA DEVILS give this black upstanding neighborhood watch citizen the electric chair I HATE AMERICA SMH".

This post just goes to show how whites view us
 6 years ago '06        #242
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Like I said, if the USA is so horrible to you lifeundthescope, then move out? That is racist? You and your brothers can call names all day, buy when someone else also does, its different? Did you graduate from HS?
 6 years ago '06        #243
bobdigi 
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

so hunting down and murdering a 17 year old kid with skittles and ice tea is ok because of this

again the only person that was standing his ground was trayvon when this wannabe cop ambushed him out of no where
Everyone was just throwing around his age, as if Zimmerman was supposed to ask him his age and weight before approaching him (why approach in the first place? ask zimmerman). Maybe Zimmerman sees tall people as trouble, who knows . I do not agree with Zimmerman regardless so whatever.
 03-26-2012, 08:21 PM         #244
SoCal Savage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
first you have to be black to understand

wear a black mans shows

get treated like a black man
You've never been through sh*t stfu with all that. You sitting posting on Boxden not out there trying to make a difference
 6 years ago '06        #245
bobdigi 
space
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
the sad thing is the computer is the only place you can type something reckless like this because if this was at group meeting your a.ss would be shaking and quiet like a mouse
The truth makes you angry?
 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM         #246
GrimeyGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
Thank YOU...
 6 years ago '05        #247
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Son, you can play dumb all you like, but you know what I'm talking about. Zimmerman is claiming he shot Martin in 'self-defense', but he PURSUED Martin when he was told not to. Regardless of whether or not the dispatcher told him not to pursue, or that he could, doesn't matter. He can't claim self defense when he wasn't trying to remove himself from a situation he considers dangerous.

A person claiming self-defense must prove at trial that the self-defense was justified. Generally a person may use reasonable force when it appears reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury. A person using force in self-defense should use only so much force as is required to repel the attack. Nondeadly force can be used to repel either a nondeadly attack or a deadly attack. Deadly Force may be used to fend off an attacker who is using deadly force but may not be used to repel an attacker who is not using deadly force.

no need to respond, because I'm going to ignore your comment anyways.
I haven't taken a side between the white/black posters of this thread (for the record, I'm Asian), but as a person who's in his fifth year of Law school, I can tell you now that given the facts and evidence, Zimmerman can claim for self defense and get away with it.

The fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin when the dispatcher told him not to will be taken into account as evidence, but in no way can that piece of evidence be inferred to imply that Zimmerman was the sole aggressor. That isn't possible. What you're saying is that because Zimmerman didn't listen to the dispatcher, he must be guilty because he always intended to do harm. In truth, maybe, maybe not. But given the evidence, in a court of Law, you can't prove this. No one knows what happened between Martin and Zimmerman or if Zimmerman really felt like he needed to defend himself or not ("reasonable force applied when it seems reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury").

In short, the 911 call isn't going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that self defense wasn't justified. For all the justice system knows, Zimmerman could've pushed Martin and Martin could've beaten Zimmerman to a pulp before Zimmerman decided to pull out his gun because he felt like his life was in danger. As much as I want justice served for Trayvon, this is how the Law works. It's for the good of public policy that we don't infer meaning (i.e. that Zimmerman had murderous/threatening intent) on one, single 911 call. Imagine how many other cases in the future will try to use the same argument - and be allowed - if this goes through?

For the record, I want Zimmerman in jail, but you have to understand, a court of Law will not uphold these arguments. Unfortunately, this is how dumb Law is. To the eyes of the justice system, public policy and setting precedents is greater than doing what's right.

Last edited by Left Hook; 03-26-2012 at 08:35 PM..
 03-26-2012, 08:33 PM         #248
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
Like I said, if the USA is so horrible to you lifeundthescope, then move out? That is racist? You and your brothers can call names all day, buy when someone else also does, its different? Did you graduate from HS?
I'm only 19 with no job, are you going to give me the money bi*ch? And yes I did graduate HS f*ggot.

SoCal Savage said:
You've never been through sh*t stfu with all that. You sitting posting on Boxden not out there trying to make a difference
White Logic:

"you haven't be through anything!!!!!"
"Slavery was in the past it doesn't effect you!!!!!!!!!"
"Racism doesn't exist anymore!!!!!!"

fu*king dumbass white devil, socal shut the fu*k up and hang yourself f*ggot.
 03-26-2012, 08:34 PM         #249
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Left Hook said:
I haven't taken a side between the white/black posters of this thread (for the record, I'm Asian), but as a person who's in his fifth year of Law school, I can tell you now that given the facts and evidence, Zimmerman can claim for self defense and get away with it.

The fact that Zimmerman pursued Martin when the dispatcher told him not to will be taken into account as evidence, but in no way can that piece of evidence be inferred to imply that Zimmerman was the sole aggressor. That isn't possible. What you're saying is that because Zimmerman didn't listen to the dispatcher, he must be guilty because he always intended to do harm. In truth, maybe, maybe not. But given the evidence, in a court of Law, you can't prove this. No one knows what happened between Martin and Zimmerman or if Zimmerman really felt like he needed to defend himself or not ("reasonable force applied when it seems reasonably necessary to prevent an impending injury").

In short, the 911 call isn't going to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that self defense wasn't justified. For all the justice system knows, Zimmerman could've pushed Martin and Martin could've beaten Zimmerman to a pulp before Zimmerman decided to pull out his gun. As much as I want justice served for Trayvon, this is how the Law works. It's for the good of public policy that we don't infer meaning (i.e. that Zimmerman had murderous/threatening intent) on one, single 911 call. Imagine how many other cases in the future will try to use the same argument - and be allowed - if this goes through?

For the record, I want Zimmerman in jail, but you have to understand, a court of Law will not uphold these arguments. Unfortunately, this is how dumb Law is. To the eyes of the justice system, public policy and setting precedents is greater than doing what's right.
White America and it's White judicial system for you it was never made to uphold justice for backs. fu*k this country
 6 years ago '04        #250
trinking726 
space
space
$868 | Props total: 5 5
just gonna put my 2 cents in cuz this sh*t is about to be way out of fu*kin control, rightfully so.
IF zimmerman was attacked and felt the need to defend himself then so be it but why then was that young man screaming for help? and then fu*kING SHOT AND murderED IN COLD BLOOD.

imo there was a scuffle of some kind that ended with trayvon on the ground with a gun pointed at him which is why he was screaming for help..that should be the end of it until the police came. is there anybody on this planet that can provide me with a different explanation of why someone would scream for help and then be shot in this situation? lets say he was running and was screaming for help, zimmerman is no longer defending himself because the altercation is over. EVEN IF he felt the need to shoot at him why not just shoot him in his fu*king leg man???

Basically this dude murdered another human being. i dont care if the roles AND races were reversed my point of view would still be same. If you take another human beings life without just cause you're a fu*king murderer and deserve to die. no jail, fu*k jail. jail should be reserved for petty crimes. murderers, rapists, child molesters, and the rest of the sick fu*ks should no longer be on this planet. but that's a whole other issue.
 6 years ago '09        #251
minnesota763 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,752 | Props total: 8 8
 kiddrocay said:
none of this would have happen if he would have listen to the dispatcher, thats all there is to it, case closed. everything after that shouldnt be looked at because trayvon would still be alive and well and zimmerman could back to being a wanna be cop
how is that case closed? obviously him calling 911 is one thing, trayvon standing there waiting for the cops is another. im sure he knew something was up... you guys act and jump onto the bandwagon when none of us know all facts... the media got the masses on the bandwagon, i believe theres more of the story!

its not like there is video on what happened. the only thing we have is witnesses.

Last edited by minnesota763; 03-26-2012 at 08:45 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #252
zogby 42 heat pts42 OP
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #253
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,331 | Props total: 1654 1654
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I can't say that I've studied anything but Business Law, but if by some miracle this fool goes to trial, the 911 tape is going to be played without a doubt. While he may not have had to listen to the 911 operator, he clearly ESCALATED the situation, which wouldn't be one if he didn't make it one. As far as I can tell, Martin was committing no crime that should have had the guy following him in the first place. Add to the fact that he called him a '****', I think you have a clear cut case of a hate crime. Self Defense? He had a gun and martin was unarmed. I wouldn't be surprised if he got acquitted, but it would be obvious that 'justice' wouldn't be served. The legal system is corrupt as fu*k anyway, so I wouldn't expect it to...
I have no doubt that Martin's case will be built on the "but for" test (i.e. if it wasn't for Zimmerman's actions, Martin wouldn't have died and the altercation would have never happened), and I do - like you - hope they build their case right. To me, regardless of who the aggressor was, Zimmerman shouldn't have pursued Martin. But unfortunately, like we all know, the court of Law can't just say "oh yeah, Zimmerman didn't listen to the cops, he must've k!lled Trayvon! You're right!" They prefer to keep public policy tight; they want the floodgates for these sort of cases to be left closed.

All I know is whatever the outcome, if Zimmerman isn't in jail, justice hasn't been served. Unfortunately for Trayvon (and a lot of other innocent people, not just African-Americans like him, but people of all creed and color), the justice system does suck.

Last edited by Left Hook; 03-26-2012 at 08:46 PM..
 03-26-2012, 08:45 PM         #254
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey look black people commit crimes against white people too, fu*kin shocked?

Anyways, a big part of the case may be WHO was screaming during the 911 call by the concerned neighbor. Trayvon or George? Surely with all the technology we could find out who was really doing the frightened yelling.
 6 years ago '04        #255
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439
Whites represent everything wrong with this country

I'm not saying White don't do any wrong in this country but you gotta be kidding me with your stupidity. You don't think every race has ignorant people that are what's wrong with this country?

Yes, there are skinhead morons, trailer trash and elite white's who do things only to benefit other elite whites, and screw over everyone else including 99% of white people.

There are ignorant black people who perpetuate their stereotypes and glorify the criminal lifestyle which many of the black youth look up to. Black people aren't k!lling other black people over Jordans and other sh*t that is far from a necessity? It's not like they are starving and k!lling over food, they are k!lling over overpriced shoes made by little kids in Asia who have 100x worse than blacks do in America.

Also plenty of ignorant Latinos who come from Poverty just like African Americans, even some come from way worse conditions in their home countries and continue the violent gang lifestyle when they arrive here.

Same can be Asians, etc. All races have ignorant people. That is the problem here, Ignorant People, not someones skin color.

Along with these ignorant people are many hardworking, respectful and loving people who are appreciative and tolerant of all ethnicities, religions, and colors. So stop putting yourself into the group of ignorant people because you come across as a jackass who is full of hate and has no idea what he is talking about.
 6 years ago '07        #256
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 4717 4717

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 08:51 PM         #257
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
So were you as upset @ Trayvon's situation the same way you were with this kid's?
Yes (I'm not white)

This Trayvon situation is bullsh*t, if GZ doesn't at least go to trial it's a fu*kin slap in the face to EVERY american. Black americans, white americans, hispanic americans, EVERYBODY LOSES, NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE.

I can honestly say I believe that if it was a 28 yr old black guy who shot a 17 year old white kid in these same circumstances, the same things would be happening. It would be the same media explosion too, but here on BX we'd probably never see a topic.... just saying. You see how many racist black people are yelling white devil and sh*t (when Zimmerman looks like 100% hispanic.....), just shows how fu*kin ignorant people are.
 6 years ago '04        #258
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,585 | Props total: 439 439

[pic - click to view]

NOOOOOOOO
 03-26-2012, 08:54 PM         #259
Cowboys All Day 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

Skittles stay gainin $$$
 03-26-2012, 08:54 PM         #260
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Devils
they will just ignore it and pretend it didnt happen. Hell they might even he happy about it
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
265 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
77 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
39 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
33 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
99 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy