Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #221
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 ra1n said:
stopped responding to him because he was interpreting the law wrong. I figured it was futile.

He needs to learn the difference between "and" & "or"
he addressed it IMO...he said how can you justify he was trying/going to k!ll you just by repeatedly punching you?? and at the same time you mentioned that Trayvon had like 6-8 inches on him or whatever but he was only 150 lbs...i dont know how much Zimmerman weighed but i'm guessin it was more than that so i dont know how he couldnt get a 150 lb kid off of him(thats jus my thinking)...i'm not here to debate, i just thought daliff brought up good points that yall never addressed and the last 5 or 6 pages is full of nonsensical bullsh*t so i brought it back up because yall were actually having a legitimate discussion/debate instead of spewing racist sh*t back and forth like the majority of this thread...

EDIT: i just feel its a copout by shooting someone because they were beating you up with their bare hands(unless they are trained)...i mean Zimmerman had to have been lyin there gettin his sh*t bashed in and not defending himself at all to feel like his life was in danger cuz a kid is whoopin his a.ss

Last edited by chctynig2804; 03-26-2012 at 06:50 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #222
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12364 12364
If superhero Zimmerman doesn't follow the kid and harass him then none of this happens.
 6 years ago '04        #223
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 ra1n said:
oh, you have the wrong poster. I never said anything about his height/weight.
oh my fault...must have been freemind that said that...
 6 years ago '04        #224
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 yaobabydaddy said:
Yall really defending a grown man who harrassed a 17 yr old, got his a.ss handed to him, and then shot the kid because he couldn't hang??
Zimmerman should just give him self up now seriously...He's gonna get his a.ss beat one way or another.

If he comes out and admit he was wrong maybe he might have a chance
 6 years ago '07        #225
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1320 1320
 erickonasis said:
Zimmerman should just give him self up now seriously...He's gonna get his a.ss beat one way or another.

If he comes out and admit he was wrong maybe he might have a chance
How do you come to this conclusion without the evidence?
 6 years ago '07        #226
Mar3 
space
space
$2,041 | Props total: 859 859
 TB said:
didn't read any of this thread, all i know is if the police fail to press charges dude will have to leave the country cause the streets will k!ll him, not to mention a lot of folks who been sleepin' on racism being alive and well will wake the fukk up
This...
 6 years ago '10        #227
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
It would be better if they do not charge him like his sympathizers argue.
Florida is fu*ked with baby and negroe k!llers. Why waste tax dollars for an exoneration when Trayvon can't tell what happened? Besides devils always have their way until..........
 03-26-2012, 07:24 PM         #228
Dos-effect 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So a 28 year old man can k!ll a 17 year old kid who never got to live his life..over nothing and that's alright in this country? That's wrong regardless of race or color. This is ridiculous this a grown man...still young at 28 but a grown man, who should of been old enough to not put himself in the position in the first place. He did not care about the victims life.....so honestly why should any care about his?...None of the bullsh*t matters he took an innocent life fueled by his own arrogance,ignorance, and stupidity.....and for that he should pay for his crime.....and for his shame.
 03-26-2012, 07:29 PM         #229
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
You make it sound like blacks are poached. If it's so bad why do you continue to live here? If I felt this way I'd move back to the Domincan.
When did I say we were ? I said, whenever blacks are k!lled over some bullsh*t, the k!ller always seems to walk. You think this is the first black person murdered with no justice served? It's only getting worse. The last 5-10 years we actually have audible EVIDENCE of incidents. This as*hole clearly initiated the entire incident, gave himself some self inflicted injuries, claimed "self defense" and WILL walk a free man. No doubt in my mind.
 03-26-2012, 07:34 PM         #230
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dos-effect said:
So a 28 year old man can k!ll a 17 year old kid who never got to live his life..over nothing and that's alright in this country? That's wrong regardless of race or color. This is ridiculous this a grown man...still young at 28 but a grown man, who should of been old enough to not put himself in the position in the first place. He did not care about the victims life.....so honestly why should any care about his?...None of the bullsh*t matters he took an innocent life fueled by his own arrogance,ignorance, and stupidity.....and for that he should pay for his crime.....and for his shame.
but he wont this is america

98% of whites ar racist

they dont see trayvon as a kid they see him as a nigg3r

just look

50% of white people say he is hispanic
48% try to justifiy the cold blooded murder
2% are outraged like every other human being
 03-26-2012, 07:35 PM         #231
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mayday20 said:
Please go...and I mean you particularly. Also, take blaKc with you. Both of you are terribly ignorant and represent everything wrong with this country, regardless of race.
Whites represent everything wrong with this country, this is White America though. White judicial system is allowing Zimmerman to walk the streets a free man after murdering a Black kid. If it was a Black man who k!lled a White kid, he would be on death row. FOH.

Supa Mario 910 said:
Yeah, k!lling over continents and power is so much better.

youduglas said:
since when does anyone get away with k!lling anyone? do you live in this fu*kin country? i call obama black because he has the apperance of a black man. george zimmerman has the apperance of a hispanic if you ask me. youre probably grouped as a black person too but somewhere down the line you might have had a great great great grandfather/mother who was white. i actually pray you do. might change your view of life. im classified as white by my irish/german appearance but i have a long line of native american in me.

my ignorant white devil a.ss... thats sad. white america, white judicial system, white, white, white, white, white, white, white. shut the fu*k up. youre classified as someone who wont be sh*t in this world and will die unknown. the only thing youll have is your anonymous racist posts on websites.

africans were brought to this country because they were sold by other african slave owners... in case you didnt know, there were millions of european slaves (whites) that were sold to african slave owners around the same time aswell.... nobody brings that up though.

this is a race issue. but its not white against black. its george zimmerman, half caucasian/half hispanic vs. black. why is this not a hispanic issue? why isnt there a million racist hispanic comments? arent there more than 50 million hispanics in america accounting for 1/6 of the population? you are simple minded bigot who blames everything on whites. you have no money, blame whites. you havent done sh*t with your life, blame whites. you post racist comments about whites on forums, blame whites.

how do you guys feel about the Roderick Scott case? the black man who k!lled a white teen in 2009 who he thought was burglurizing his neighborhood. he k!lled the teen with a licensed .40 caliber and got away with it.

you should probabaly also read this:

"Certainly it's true that in the past, blacks have been victims of whites. But today the reality is quite different from what the street mobs, the government, the media and the P.C. crowd would have us believe. Far from being victims of white oppression, blacks today are disproportionately perpetrators of violent crimes against whites and against other blacks. According to data from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in 2009, "whites" -- a category that includes Hispanics -- were known to be responsible for 5,286 murders. Blacks, a mere 13% of the population, were known to be responsible for 5,980 murders. In 2005, the New Century Foundation's "Color of Crime" report found that "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black" (emphasis mine). Also in 2005, the Department of Justice reported that one-third of r*pes committed against white women (approximately 37,000) were perpetrated by blacks, while less than ten -- statistically zero -- r*pes of black women were committed by whites."

a bit random, but im trying to get everything in here. dont try and test my intelligence. fu*kin racist. by the way, my girlfriend is guyanese/jamaican. shes classified as black.
George Zimmerman looks like a white man to me, his classified as white on his police records as well, shut the fu*k up. If I have a tad bit of White within me ill hate myself, I don't want to be apart of a bastardize hate filled, evil group of people. If I have a ounce of white in me, ill be like those house negro's who think it's better to be white, they go around saying they have "good hair" FOH bi*ch.

I'm classified as someone who won't be sh*t? where did you get this sh*t from stormfront? Shut the fu*k up white devil. It's funny how Whites always want to bring up how African's sold Africans into slave, what the fu*k does that have to do with anything? You act like Whites didn't go into Africa and capture slaves themselves, have you not seen or read roots bi*ch? And the African's who sold slaves into Slavery were manipulated and forced to sell these African's into slavery. You act like Whites were slave trading with Blacks like they were buddy buddy, Whites still didn't look at these AFrican slave traders as equal to them, aka White supremacy. fu*king dumbass.

I did some research into that quote you posted and I found alot of criticism towards it. I realize that Blacks are disproportionately overrepresented among criminal offenders. Here is one quote

"The publication has been mentioned on C-Span. Glenn Spencer, an anti-immigrant activist, promoted it on his website. In The new white nationalism in America: its challenge to integration (Cambridge University Press, 2002), Carol Miller Swain observed that the New Century Foundation faxed conclusions from the publication to major US newspapers, and that its stated purpose was to support the practice of racial profiling."

"The Southern Poverty Law Center called it "a kind of Bible" among its supporters but has argued that the reason for the disparity in crime rates shown in the publication is not Black genetics, but rather, the fact that Blacks have a lower socioeconomic status. The SPLC center accuses Taylor of selection bias in his statistics. The SPLC also argues that Whites are targeted for robberies simply because of their higher wealth."

"In Hate Crimes, Barbara Perry refers to the book as a classic of the genre of output by white nationalist academic racists"

You are really going to post research studies to try to prove your point? The creator of that article is a fu*king known racist. You must be from stormfront, gtfo kid. fu*king white devil. You're a fu*king idiot.

"Taylor's views have been described as racist by some academics, political commentators, journalists, and various other organizations."

"The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Taylor as "a courtly presenter of ideas that most would describe as crudely white supremacist ó a kind of modern-day version of the refined but racist colonialist of old." A 2005 feature in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette described Taylor as "a racist in the guise of expert"

"Mark Potok and Heidi Beirich, writers in the Intelligence Report (a publication of the Southern Poverty Law Center), has written that "Jared Taylor is the cultivated, cosmopolitan face of white supremacy. He is the guy who is providing the intellectual heft, in effect, to modern-day Klansmen." They have also stated that "American Renaissance has become increasingly important over the years, bringing a measure of intellectualism and seriousness to the typically thug-dominated world of white supremacy".

"Conservative author and National Review contributor John Derbyshire, while not condoning all of Taylor's work, has said that Taylor is a "polite and good-natured man," but that he is a "dissident" whose opinions "violate tribal taboos."
 6 years ago '04        #232
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #233
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17436 17436
 Billdotel said:
How do you come to this conclusion without the evidence?
eveidence? Unless this f*ggot moves out of the country he's gonna get dealt with one way or another....
 6 years ago '11        #234
Prot3ge 
space
space
$1,178 | Props total: 0 0
Sad.

6 years ago '09        #235
HennyHeat 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,394 | Props total: 632 632
Ok maybe say Zimmerman does have the "Right to defend himself".... How about the use of excessive force... Was there any proof that Trayvon was anyway threatning his life

Trayvon is a 17 year old boy who is not that big in stature compared to Zimmerman who is a grown man

What reason does Zimmerman have to use a gun to defend himself? Are there any signs of beating on or bruises on Zimmerman that show Trayvon was a threat?

How about all of that... Sure Zimmerman can defens himself... But was Trayvon threatning his life? Ridiculous
 03-26-2012, 07:48 PM         #236
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #237
bobdigi 
space
space
space
$849 | Props total: 14 14
Sooo, after reading about 17 pages of this thread, all I've learned is that this site is full of wannabe black panther racists. What started this whole sh*tstorm was one person attempting to look at this from the other side (maybe treyvon attacked first) and the holy black panther brigade showed up, flashed their ignorance, and proved how racist they really are. If you dont like white america then get the fu*k out of here, plain and simple. GO ELSEWHERE.
 6 years ago '06        #238
bobdigi 
space
space
space
 HennyHeat said:
Trayvon is a 17 year old boy who is not that big in stature compared to Zimmerman who is a grown man
Keep in mind that while Trayvon is only 17, he is 6' 3". He was also only 150lbs, but in the dark, he could have looked bigger.
 03-26-2012, 08:11 PM         #239
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bobdigi said:
Sooo, after reading about 17 pages of this thread, all I've learned is that this site is full of wannabe black panther racists. What started this whole sh*tstorm was one person attempting to look at this from the other side (maybe treyvon attacked first) and the holy black panther brigade showed up, flashed their ignorance, and proved how racist they really are. If you dont like white america then get the fu*k out of here, plain and simple. GO ELSEWHERE.
Stop using the Black panther remark is a disparaging way, it just goes to show how ignorant you and you're people are. What does any of the comments from Blacks in this post have to do with the Black Panther party? Do you know anything about the Black Panther Party? You're a embarrassment to your entire race, you can't even show white supremacy over non-whites Devils on stormfront aren't even this stupidly ignorant.

So you're people are going to use Africans as slaves and properties to build up this country, then their descendants are going to tell us to get the fu*k out of the country. So evil, your whole race bruh
 6 years ago '06        #240
bobdigi 
space
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
If it was a Black man who k!lled a White kid, he would be on death row. FOH.
If it was a black man who k!lled a white kid, you and the other ignorant motherfu*kers would be "That white devil shouldnt have been walkin around in that neighborhood. WE GANGSTA bi*ch. Now watch the WHITE AMERICA DEVILS give this black upstanding neighborhood watch citizen the electric chair I HATE AMERICA SMH".
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago