Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
40 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
242 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2012, 05:58 PM         #201
Walkerboy86 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.

Ay stop it with the ifs. Nobody gives a fu*k about ur ifs. The only IF thats factual is that IF the lil dude was white even with a hoody on, there would be no 911 call, following of the teenager, scuffle, or shot to begin with

Idk who u are r what race u are but if anything u betta hope dis piece of sh*ts gets locked up. If not, sh*t gone be crucial for whoever isnt black n im nt even racist. If he goes to trial n walks out innocent u better at least hope someone shoots his a.ss walkn out or u could be that unlucky white dude that gets done in over zimmermans actions
 6 years ago '07        #202
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,891 | Props total: 1320 1320
 iQon said:
And every single one of yall n*ggas will be doin triple life sentences. The fu*k is wrong with yall? Yall should know this is a white's man world by now and they do NOT want us in it. Whenever one of us get k!lled over some bullsh*t, the k!ller always walks.
You make it sound like blacks are poached. If it's so bad why do you continue to live here? If I felt this way I'd move back to the Domincan.
 03-26-2012, 06:04 PM         #203
DarkSidesHero 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kiddrocay said:
hes a white hispanic stupid cracker(yes you crackers) I can throw meaningless, fake words around too you know
Good job highlighting white but forgetting that he's HISPANIC part. Probably the same person that calls Obama black when he's actually black & white.
 6 years ago '10        #204
MistaKlean 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,682 | Props total: 201 201
I think people are quick to judge what happened, without knowing what happened. Look at the Duke Lacrosse players for example. There are 2 sides to every story. This story has gotten so blown out of proportion in the media right now it's ridiculous. I hope that the way the story is being portrayed isn't true, because it's just completely sad. However, a lot of people are going to feel like idiots if details and witnesses come out saying differently. What's sad about america is that people rush to judgement on things knowing very little details and believing what they "hear". This story is tragic either way.
 03-26-2012, 06:13 PM         #205
twt88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zimmerman sounds like a Shnitler, "afraid of the dark man" austrian name
 6 years ago '05        #206
Vancouver 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,451 | Props total: 126 126
This is a trip seeing people defend Zimmerman. I'm not American, so from an outsider's point of view it's a pretty clear cut case. This kid was walking in his neighbourhood, and this lunatic starts following him, etc. The only point that needs to be made here is that Zimmerman was harassing the kid for no reason, out of straight racism. "What are you doing here?" fu*k kind of question is that? He's living, you got a problem, call the cops, but just walking through a neighbourhood is not a crime. I'm not naive, I know this happens all the time to minorities, and that's the real problem here. This was a hate crime.
 6 years ago '05        #207
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8407 8407
 DarkSidesHero said:
Good job highlighting white but forgetting that he's HISPANIC part. Probably the same person that calls Obama black when he's actually black & white.
so let me get this straight, since he's only part white he can't be racist? are those the rules? please explain because i'm having a hard time figuring out why people are saying he cant be racist against blacks because he's hispanic

Last edited by StateProperty88; 03-26-2012 at 06:18 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #208
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
his daddy is a honky Robert ZIMMERMAN from Lake City. White as it comes fool. where the fu*k is a hispanic Zimmerman u tell me

lol @ just because theres a drop of him thats hispanic u want to fully name him hispanic

a Hispanic ZIMMERMAN awwwwwwwwwwww man
So he speaks Spanish for fun?
 03-26-2012, 06:17 PM         #209
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

First of all I will like to address this, if George Zimmerman is half hispanic, why did you call Obama Black when he is half Black? So Whites get to pick and choose who someone is now? what happened to the ONe-Drop rule? It doesn't apply no more because a White man k!lled a innocent Black kid? Secondly George Zimmerman is white, he is labeled and classified on his police records as White, just like Obama is classified as Black. So don't try to pull that bullsh*t kid. And since when was the Black Panther Party a racist organization? Are you refering to the New Black Panther Party? please get your ignorant white devil punkass out of here, you are embarrassing yourself bi*ch.

Most Whites get away with k!lling a innocent Black man, in fact that has always been how it has been since Africans were brought to this country, unfortunately you will not be able to refute what I just said. This is White America, this is a White judicial system which is why George Zimmerman is still a free man able to walk the streets without a concern in the world, what don't you understand?

This is a race issue, and it's funny how WHites are trying to sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug.

His White and is classified as White on his police records. Obama is White as well, but he is grouped with Blacks, double standards? please gtfo.

since when does anyone get away with k!lling anyone? do you live in this fu*kin country? i call obama black because he has the apperance of a black man. george zimmerman has the apperance of a hispanic if you ask me. youre probably grouped as a black person too but somewhere down the line you might have had a great great great grandfather/mother who was white. i actually pray you do. might change your view of life. im classified as white by my irish/german appearance but i have a long line of native american in me.

my ignorant white devil a.ss... thats sad. white america, white judicial system, white, white, white, white, white, white, white. shut the fu*k up. youre classified as someone who wont be sh*t in this world and will die unknown. the only thing youll have is your anonymous racist posts on websites.

africans were brought to this country because they were sold by other african slave owners... in case you didnt know, there were millions of european slaves (whites) that were sold to african slave owners around the same time aswell.... nobody brings that up though.

this is a race issue. but its not white against black. its george zimmerman, half caucasian/half hispanic vs. black. why is this not a hispanic issue? why isnt there a million racist hispanic comments? arent there more than 50 million hispanics in america accounting for 1/6 of the population? you are simple minded bigot who blames everything on whites. you have no money, blame whites. you havent done sh*t with your life, blame whites. you post racist comments about whites on forums, blame whites.

how do you guys feel about the Roderick Scott case? the black man who k!lled a white teen in 2009 who he thought was burglurizing his neighborhood. he k!lled the teen with a licensed .40 caliber and got away with it.

you should probabaly also read this:

"Certainly it's true that in the past, blacks have been victims of whites. But today the reality is quite different from what the street mobs, the government, the media and the P.C. crowd would have us believe. Far from being victims of white oppression, blacks today are disproportionately perpetrators of violent crimes against whites and against other blacks. According to data from the FBI Uniform Crime Reports, in 2009, "whites" -- a category that includes Hispanics -- were known to be responsible for 5,286 murders. Blacks, a mere 13% of the population, were known to be responsible for 5,980 murders. In 2005, the New Century Foundation's "Color of Crime" report found that "Blacks commit more violent crime against whites than against blacks. Forty-five percent of their victims are white, 43 percent are black, and 10 percent are Hispanic. When whites commit violent crime, only three percent of their victims are black" (emphasis mine). Also in 2005, the Department of Justice reported that one-third of r*pes committed against white women (approximately 37,000) were perpetrated by blacks, while less than ten -- statistically zero -- r*pes of black women were committed by whites."

a bit random, but im trying to get everything in here. dont try and test my intelligence. fu*kin racist. by the way, my girlfriend is guyanese/jamaican. shes classified as black.
 03-26-2012, 06:18 PM         #210
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DarkSidesHero said:
Obama is black? no seriously? His father is kenyan and his mom is ...a whole bunch of stuff. A black person is the descendant of slaves brought to america from africa. He's actually kenyan, irish, and 200 other things. the color of his skin is brown....guess that's clothes enough.
 03-26-2012, 06:19 PM         #211
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:

How can we destroy this sh*t now? We should just leave and head back to Africa, gets the whites out of there and reestablish the countries and use the natural resources instead of Whites using em.
Please go...and I mean you particularly. Also, take blaKc with you. Both of you are terribly ignorant and represent everything wrong with this country, regardless of race.
 6 years ago '07        #212
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 mayday20 said:
Please go...and I mean you particularly. Also, take blaKc with you. Both of you are terribly ignorant and represent everything wrong with this country, regardless of race.
Don't worry they'll likely k!ll eachother over a pair of shoes or something stupid.
 03-26-2012, 06:21 PM         #213
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
You make it sound like blacks are poached. If it's so bad why do you continue to live here? If I felt this way I'd move back to the Domincan.
You act like we got money like that, like it isn't expensive to move to a completely different country. fu*k up bi*ch, are you going to pay?
 6 years ago '07        #214
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
whats that have to do with anything? his daddy who planted the seed to make this clown is a honky from lake city florida named Robert Zimmerman prob the most unhispanic name there is. its of german/jewish orgin. where the fu*k do u find a Zimmerman anywhere in mexico or south america. he might has a drop of hispanic in him that dont make him not white fool. his honky daddy also said that Zimmerman has "blacks" in his family is he "black" too now
I didn't know that Lake City only allowed whites to live there. Sounds like you have white envy.
 6 years ago '04        #215
yaobabydaddy 
space
space
$4,549 | Props total: 596 596
Yall really defending a grown man who harrassed a 17 yr old, got his a.ss handed to him, and then shot the kid because he couldn't hang??
 6 years ago '10        #216
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
even when they got into an altercation no need to pull a gat on an unarmed man.. fist f!ght that sh*t at least .. and they say blacks are known for carrying guns
 6 years ago '04        #217
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3266 3266
 daliff89 said:

I've had somebody on top of me punching away on my face, I didn't feel my life was in danger. The guy I was f!ghting was 2" taller than me and weighed probably 45-50 pounds more than me at the time.

While I was being punched in the face, I didn't think, "Oh sh*t, I'm going to die," I thought, "I gotta get this motherfu*ker off me."

I didn't pick up the brick laying beside my head, I pushed dude off me and started hitting him

You're like the other guy, you're ignoring "reasonable." It's not reasonable to believe that someone is going to k!ll you just because they're punching you in the face.
 daliff89 said:

I know what the law means, you can use deadly force to prevent the commission of a forcible felony. I pull a knife on you, it's reasonable to believe I'm going to commit a forcible felony; therefore, you shoot me, you walk.

But you're ignoring the "reasonably" part of the law.

There's nothing showing evidence of Martin imminently committing a forcible felony, that's the part of the law you don't understand.

Zimmerman man have felt like Martin was going to use a weapon against him, but the fact that Martin did not show a weapon or anything that resembled a weapon shows that Zimmerman's suspicions weren't "reasonable."
no responses to these posts yet??

EDIT: very valid points that were not addressed by the 2 dudes who were debating him
 6 years ago '10        #218
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663

[pic - click to view]

Either him or his fam will pay the price. Let him walk and get whats coming to him
 6 years ago '07        #219
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
thats funny because im not black u fu*king idiot and live in the richest city in florida you think i envy this honky named Robert Zimmerman who lives in Lake City
Congrats on being a janitor so is the "I live in the richest city in Florida" the line you use to pickup underraged women?
 6 years ago '05        #220
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
 P. Dedos said:
this lead prosecutor would be singing a diffrent tune if this was a black 28 year old man with a prior Felony Arrest for Battery on a Leo, who hunted down a White 17 Year old Teenanger in his Car after he was told multiple times to back down and not approach and that 17 year white teenager only had skittles and icea tea not only would this prosecutor be Having the 28 year old Black guy arrested but the State would of already Filed Intention To Seek The death Penalty to the Court

The State Do this all the time. they let a judge or jury decide if stand ur ground was in this case but the only person that was standing his ground was T. Martin
its sh*t like this right here. you flip the races and its so clear cut.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
147 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
341 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy