Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #181
Truth33 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,273 | Props total: 810 810
I'm white and for what it's worth I think this is an absolute tragedy. Florida has some messed up laws where you can pull out a gun and shoot an unarmed man in the chest and get away with it. It doesn't even matter if Martin hypothetically did start the physical confrontation, he was 150 pounds and unarmed. 28 year old man vs 17 year old kid. He was fu*king neighborhood watch and he didn't do what he was supposed to...watch. He confronted him and ended up in a f!ght. Thats called murder.
 03-26-2012, 05:07 PM         #182
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Naw, if Obama is Black, then Zimmerman is white.
:agreement6:
 Pistol Peter said:
they invented that one drop rule now they wanna fall back on it
:agreement6:
 ra1n said:
First off, I'm far far worse than a racist. I'm a misanthropist. Get it right.

and why would I have any reason to defend the white kid? If the facts of the case said he punched the black man and the black man had physical signs of it - and then black man used necessary force then I wouldn't have the grounds to defend the white kid. I wouldn't shed a single tear for him.

And I got exactly what I expected from you - an emotional response. Of course you wouldn't consider a black on black crime a devilish crime.
Watch out guys, we're dealing with a badass here
[pic - click to view]

I highly doubt you would do that, considering your white. But that is my opinion right? You got what you wanted from me? dang I wish I can be like you when I grow up, you seem pretty cool. But I digress, It wouldn't be a devilish crime, it would be sad and unfortunate considering the circumstances and the effects that slavery has had on our people, we can understand why a crime like this happened. But of course Whites will never understand it.
 6 years ago '08        #183
Ven0m 12 heat pts12
space
space
$3,948 | Props total: 979 979
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
Actually Zimmerman is white & hispanic...
 03-26-2012, 05:09 PM         #184
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Certainly you can't be this dense. Who wants justice the whole system is racist right? Don't you want the streets to handle it? Or is that only when a black man k!lls another black man?
If both of the Black man are involved in illegal activities and that other Black man rats, that is snitching. It's principle that is involved in the "no snitching" sh*t. Please take your white logic piece of sh*t punk a.ss somewhere. fu*king devil wicked and evil like the rest of your people
 6 years ago '05        #185
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,883 | Props total: 8404 8404
to me the chance of zimmerman walking was always a possibility, fact of the matter is only 2 people know EXACTLY what happen that night and one of them is dead...which leaves the story to be told by the k!ller, and he is most likely going to say what he needs to say to get out of trouble

the main thing im interested in is seeing what happen between the 911 call and the confrontation. martin went from running towards the back entrance to being fact to face with zimmerman...how exactly did that happen? especially if you werent suppose to pursue. how does martin go from running away from zimmerman to beating him to a pulp?

its going to come down to zimmerman's word and whether it correlates with the crime scene, a crime scene that we already know has been extremely compromised. the police did zimmerman every favor they could in this whole situation and thanks to them he may very well get off
 03-26-2012, 05:20 PM         #186
Chip Tha Ripper 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
this.

then again I'm not surprised because of the ignorant sh*t that people let fly out of their mouth.
I want to share my viewpoint but it would be completely worthless

RIP Trayvon though, fu*king sucks stuff like this happens.

6 years ago '06        #187
Wilkie Bailey 
space
space
$373 | Props total: 120 120
 zonicview said:
a 911 dispatcher is a minimum wage job, and has no authority like a police officer does
Neighborhood watch captain is even lower in life than that.
 6 years ago '06        #188
twindeserteagle 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 217 217
man yall cut the bullsh*t out
 6 years ago '05        #189
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 BlaKc said:
You crakkkas better hope he gets locked up because if not random attacks on whites will be all over worldstarhiphop for the next couple months
still dont think this was a racially motivated k!lling
you guys are buggin
did he really say "phuckin coons" when trayvon started running?
or could he have said "phuckin shoes" when travon started running?
running in shoes sucks just sayin....

anyways i see how we do in the USA nowa days if you k!ll a black person and you not black expect this type of behavior and get ready for al sharpton to come talkin and million man marches and all this craziness, hate to say it but it always seems as tho people wait for situations like this so they can blow it up much larger then the truth really is
my peoples we need step our games up and cut this extra stuff out

imagine white people did this if we k!lled a white guy and they had million whiteman marches and we had a white al sharpton talkin everytime, and then white people started saying things like "yo this makes me wanna go out to FL and k!ll some black people"

its nuts when we think about it that way the same that its nuts when we do this sh*t
so stop it pls

and the truth is that no one really knows the full truth
so if we dont have the full truth....how we beasting?
what if the truth is that travon the 17 y/o athlete was whoopin zimmermans a.ss
(who looks and sounds a lil special, looks like he aint all there)
i can so see that being possible, trevon looks like he could maybe kick his a.ss with ease

and the womans phone call with someone screaming for help could easily have been zimmermans bi*ch a.ss screaming for help, still doesnt make it right for a person to shoot someone but he have shooting every day around the US, people getting shot and k!ll for no reason or many reasons, its just our fu*ked up world = /
we still cant go beast mode everytime with racial talks n sh*t
yes it still exists but damn it doesnt mean its every time

anyways like i keep saying this is wrong in soooo many ways
it makes me sick
but i bet i will have to hear about this in the news for a year or more, or until something for worse has happened for everyone to jump onto
 03-26-2012, 05:25 PM         #190
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everyone in here flexin their black panther racist internet muscles. im pretty sure your "white america" has a black president. theres not a white person on this website that doesnt want this guy who did this to get what he deserves.

@lifeundthescope youre a fckin moron. yeah because we lynch people right. we know what happends if anyone does something like this. are you really this fu*kin stupid and really believe the bullsh*t you write? i guess theres not one white person in prison right now. i guess not one white person has ever been convicted of k!lling a black person. you just keep acting like were not in the year 2012 and keep living in the past like most of you internet dark room black panther party wanna be activists.

this guy didnt k!ll this kid because it was a white against black thing. dude is half hispanic first of all. second of all its a ignorant minded non educated piece of sh*t against black thing. im not saying its not racist but it has nothing to do with his half white side. there hasnt been one post on this site ever from a white person that said "fu*k yeah! fu*k that black guy! white power!" but thats all we see from black people on here. "white america" "white judicial system" "racist whites" "bigot whites" "crackas" you never see a post on this site from a white person saying any sh*t like this. every post on here from white people have been in agreement. do you not see this? do you purposely filter your eyes from all the white peoples comments about this sh*t?
 6 years ago '04        #191
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,184 | Props total: 3330 3330
 mainevent4u88 said:
Making an attempted citizens arrest isnt 'starting a f!ght'.

If martin just waited for the cops to arrive he could have flipped that sh*t and had zimmerman arrested for stalking and harassment.

HE INITIATED THE f!ght when he attacked him. Thats the answer to your question.
a citizens arrest on what grounds?? Because he was wearing the wrong attire or because Zimmerman wanted to make sure no ******s would be walking around his neighborhood ever again.

Why must you people try and play Devils advocate with every situation. There is not always two sides of the story one being good, the man was racist! And if you see where he is coming from and why he committed such a heinous act you are a racist as well.
 6 years ago '08        #192
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
It has nothing to do with Zimmerman being Hispanic or white, it has to do with a black kid being k!lled and there being no justice for him. Racists are just circling this situation because they feel that there should be no justice for blacks in general, not because they now like Hispanic people or GZ.
 6 years ago '06        #193
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 kiddrocay said:
TRAYVON WOULD HAVE BEEN ON death ROW BEFORE HIS TRAIL EVEN HAD BEGUN, IF THIS MOTHER fu*kER WALKS THERES GONNA BE SERIOUS ISSUE AND TENSION ALL YEAR LONG

FROM HISTORY WE KNOW AN EMPIRE EVENTUALLY REACHES A PEAK AND SLOWLY DECLINES AND THEN COLLAPSE OUT OF NO WHERE

WEVE BEEN PAST OR PEAK, RAPID DECLINING AND I THINK THIS MAY BE THE EVENT THAT COLLAPSE AMERICA BECAUSE THE OUTCOME MAY BE RACE RIOTS FOR A LONG TIME, WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN AFTER THAT

PEOPLE ARE TO BIZZY RIOTING AND THEN SOME COUNTRY SNEAKS ATTACK AMERICA, THIS ISH IS CRAZY MAN, I CANT BELIEVE WHITE AMERICA STILL FEELS LIKE THAT
It never ceases to amaze me these morons that take a moral high ground while spewing their own prejudices because of the actions of one guy, who by the way was hispanic. Yes, Zimmerman is a hispanic, even though people keep acting like he's a white guy. Even if the guy was white, give me a break with the moral high ground nonsense. In your attempt to be righteous, you're just exposing your own ignorance and prejudices.

Posts from people like this guy and the new black panther groups who are threatening to go get this guy on their own is just pathetic. It's basically saying that they're OK with k!lling each other every day, but don't do it if you're not black because that's just wrong. There's just no reasoning with ignorance like that.
 6 years ago '04        #194
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 Freemind said:
there is no proof zimmerman picked the f!ght.

if zimmerman doesnt start the altercation why cant he defend himself? because cops told him they dont need him to follow trayvon.... well he did anyways....

so because zimmerman did what cops told him not to he cant protect himself?

i aint defending Zimmerman... but Stand Your Ground says you can shoot someone in self defense... and it doesnt say "unless you were told by law enforcement not to pursue the suspect".

had zimmerman stayed in his car, yes this wouldnt have happened.... but if trayvon started the f!ght, which we dont know, then this also would have never happened.

(even though I think you are just looking at the situation from all sides, I do the same thing)

You answered your own questions, but u dont see it yet. A man cant start a f!ght by himself. Being a vigilante does not give you the right to k!ll. Nor does instigating a situation....I have been wrongly harassed and followed for most of my life...and if someone approaches me without a badge or identification showing them the right to ask these questions than we will have a big problem. I could have been that youngin.....the female on the other end of that phone will either convict or exonerate Zimmerman. How Zimmerman approached the kid or ran after him or whatever the case will show who instigated the situation.

Just know that if i walk up to you and make you feel uncomfortable , does not give me the right to blast you if you start wipping my a.ss. Unless you are in Florida i guess.

Scarred people with guns are the worst criminals or law officials. You can expect the worst.
 03-26-2012, 05:45 PM         #195
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
I really wonder how you picture me. Lmao.
Probably like the evil white man you see in movies. or the typical w!gger you find on hip hop forums. Probably think I live in a mansion and never had a problem in my life.

The truth is, I have nothing in common with the "whites" you conceive of
I have 1 or 2 white friends.
I grew up in a Hispanic neighborhood (East L.A.) and have been poor all my life.
But I can never understand your struggle :''''(
I understand your struggle, even though I never grew up poor or etc I had to struggle as well. But none the less you will never understand the struggle of a Black person, ever. It's just unfathomable to you White people, it's evident in your post as well.
 Chip Tha Ripper said:
this.

then again I'm not surprised because of the ignorant sh*t that people let fly out of their mouth.
I want to share my viewpoint but it would be completely worthless

RIP Trayvon though, fu*king sucks stuff like this happens.

GEorge Zimmerman is white dumbass.
 BadIntentionz said:
still dont think this was a racially motivated k!lling
you guys are buggin
did he really say "phuckin coons" when trayvon started running?
or could he have said "phuckin shoes" when travon started running?
running in shoes sucks just sayin....

anyways i see how we do in the USA nowa days if you k!ll a black person and you not black expect this type of behavior and get ready for al sharpton to come talkin and million man marches and all this craziness, hate to say it but it always seems as tho people wait for situations like this so they can blow it up much larger then the truth really is
my peoples we need step our games up and cut this extra stuff out

imagine white people did this if we k!lled a white guy and they had million whiteman marches and we had a white al sharpton talkin everytime, and then white people started saying things like "yo this makes me wanna go out to FL and k!ll some black people"

its nuts when we think about it that way the same that its nuts when we do this sh*t
so stop it pls

and the truth is that no one really knows the full truth
so if we dont have the full truth....how we beasting?
what if the truth is that travon the 17 y/o athlete was whoopin zimmermans a.ss
(who looks and sounds a lil special, looks like he aint all there)
i can so see that being possible, trevon looks like he could maybe kick his a.ss with ease

and the womans phone call with someone screaming for help could easily have been zimmermans bi*ch a.ss screaming for help, still doesnt make it right for a person to shoot someone but he have shooting every day around the US, people getting shot and k!ll for no reason or many reasons, its just our fu*ked up world = /
we still cant go beast mode everytime with racial talks n sh*t
yes it still exists but damn it doesnt mean its every time

anyways like i keep saying this is wrong in soooo many ways
it makes me sick
but i bet i will have to hear about this in the news for a year or more, or until something for worse has happened for everyone to jump onto
Gotta laugh at the ignorance I won't even respond

youduglas said:
everyone in here flexin their black panther racist internet muscles. im pretty sure your "white america" has a black president. theres not a white person on this website that doesnt want this guy who did this to get what he deserves.

@lifeundthescope youre a fckin moron. yeah because we lynch people right. we know what happends if anyone does something like this. are you really this fu*kin stupid and really believe the bullsh*t you write? i guess theres not one white person in prison right now. i guess not one white person has ever been convicted of k!lling a black person. you just keep acting like were not in the year 2012 and keep living in the past like most of you internet dark room black panther party wanna be activists.

this guy didnt k!ll this kid because it was a white against black thing. dude is half hispanic first of all. second of all its a ignorant minded non educated piece of sh*t against black thing. im not saying its not racist but it has nothing to do with his half white side. there hasnt been one post on this site ever from a white person that said "fu*k yeah! fu*k that black guy! white power!" but thats all we see from black people on here. "white america" "white judicial system" "racist whites" "bigot whites" "crackas" you never see a post on this site from a white person saying any sh*t like this. every post on here from white people have been in agreement. do you not see this? do you purposely filter your eyes from all the white peoples comments about this sh*t?
First of all I will like to address this, if George Zimmerman is half hispanic, why did you call Obama Black when he is half Black? So Whites get to pick and choose who someone is now? what happened to the ONe-Drop rule? It doesn't apply no more because a White man k!lled a innocent Black kid? Secondly George Zimmerman is white, he is labeled and classified on his police records as White, just like Obama is classified as Black. So don't try to pull that bullsh*t kid. And since when was the Black Panther Party a racist organization? Are you refering to the New Black Panther Party? please get your ignorant white devil punkass out of here, you are embarrassing yourself bi*ch.

Most Whites get away with k!lling a innocent Black man, in fact that has always been how it has been since Africans were brought to this country, unfortunately you will not be able to refute what I just said. This is White America, this is a White judicial system which is why George Zimmerman is still a free man able to walk the streets without a concern in the world, what don't you understand?

This is a race issue, and it's funny how WHites are trying to sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug.
 deeznutz said:
so dude is hispanic and white people are at fault?

some things never change
His White and is classified as White on his police records. Obama is White as well, but he is grouped with Blacks, double standards? please gtfo.
 6 years ago '10        #196
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,434 | Props total: 2393 2393
 Mathematic said:
Trust me we're all upset about this bullsh*t. Just remember, the next time you're in FL..follow a motherfu*ker that looks suspicious to you. Pick a f!ght with him, then shoot him. Claim self defense and you might walk.
my little cuz is the same age as trevaughn martin and lives in orlando right next to where this happend and im really worried for him i told him if this sh*t every happens called the police and then call your parents. i hope at least if they cant convict this f*ggot to at least get rid of this stupid law! republicans come up with the dumbest sh*t i swear to god! they preech this god bull sh*t and try and shuve it down our throts and they dont even know wtf there talking about. im sick of this sh*t!

[video - click to view]

03-26-2012, 05:48 PM         #197
youdug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this has turned into a black KKK site
 03-26-2012, 05:49 PM         #198
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 beantown said:
It never ceases to amaze me these morons that take a moral high ground while spewing their own prejudices because of the actions of one guy, who by the way was hispanic. Yes, Zimmerman is a hispanic, even though people keep acting like he's a white guy. Even if the guy was white, give me a break with the moral high ground nonsense. In your attempt to be righteous, you're just exposing your own ignorance and prejudices.

Posts from people like this guy and the new black panther groups who are threatening to go get this guy on their own is just pathetic. It's basically saying that they're OK with k!lling each other every day, but don't do it if you're not black because that's just wrong. There's just no reasoning with ignorance like that.
The uncle tom has arrived George Zimmerman is White, how ignorant can you dumbass muthafu*kas be? Do you guys not know that he is labeled as White on his police records? Like what the fu*k, Obama is White, even though people keep acting like his a white guy. See what I did there? Shut the fu*k up house negro bi*ch, you should be executed for such blatant treachery.

How is it wrong to go do a citizens arrest? have you forgotten all the lynchings that Whites have done to Blacks in the past? Particularly those who were accused of crimes in which they didn't do and they were taken by mobs before given a trial and beaten and brutalized in the middle of a tour? MAN SHUT THE fu*k UP, you're a embarrassment to our entire race.
 03-26-2012, 05:52 PM         #199
iQon 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
You crakkkas better hope he gets locked up because if not random attacks on whites will be all over worldstarhiphop for the next couple months
And every single one of yall n*ggas will be doin triple life sentences. The fu*k is wrong with yall? Yall should know this is a white's man world by now and they do NOT want us in it. Whenever one of us get k!lled over some bullsh*t, the k!ller always walks.
 03-26-2012, 05:57 PM         #200
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iQon said:
And every single one of yall n*ggas will be doin triple life sentences. The fu*k is wrong with yall? Yall should know this is a white's man world by now and they do NOT want us in it. Whenever one of us get k!lled over some bullsh*t, the k!ller always walks.

How can we destroy this sh*t now? We should just leave and head back to Africa, gets the whites out of there and reestablish the countries and use the natural resources instead of Whites using em.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy