Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
189 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1
27204 pageviews
709 comments

zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin k!lling Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk

The nationwide clamor for an arrest notwithstanding, the lead prosecutor in the Trayvon Martin case tells ABC News that convicting his k!ller, the neighborhood watch volunteer George Zimmerman, could prove difficult.

"The stand-your-ground law is one portion of justifiable use of deadly force," veteran State Attorney Angela Corey said. "And what that means is that the state must go forward and be able to prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt… So it makes the case in general more difficult than a normal criminal case."

Zimmerman shot Martin dead the night of Feb. 26, after following him for several minutes. Zimmerman told police Martin looked suspicious because he was wearing a hoodie, and when he confronted him the two fought -- ultimately resulting in a single bullet in Martin's chest.

Trayvon Martin Case: Timeline of Events

Zimmerman claimed self defense all along, and this weekend the lawyer counseling him, Craig Sonner, told ABC News that he was likely to invoke Florida's controversial stand-your-ground law in his defense.

The law affords people enormous leeway to use deadly force if they feel their life is seriously endangered. Sonner said Zimmerman felt "one of them was going to die that night," when he pulled the trigger.

Corey, a veteran prosecutor known for her zealous defense of victims rights was hand-picked by Florida Gov. Rick Scott for the job. But she faces other challenges in the case.

While in life Trayvon Martin was barely 17, when it comes to justifiable homicide his size -- about 6-foot-3 and 150 pounds -- makes him an adult in death.

But with the Department of Justice and the FBI investigating this case as a possible hate crime, Corey might want to pursue that as well.

"So it would depend on which charge if any we're able to file," she said. "Before we would be able to determine, one, if this is a hate crime, and two, whether or not that would enhance the crime."

Corey's team is now reinvestigating a case that the Sanford Police Department is accused of bungling. Possible police missteps include failing to administer a toxicology exam on Zimmerman, not impounding his car, and failing to contact key witnesses -- like Martin's girlfriend, who was talking to the teen by cell phone and heard most of the scuffle with Zimmerman unfold.

ABC News has learned there is tremendous pressure from local and state authorities for an arrest.

Corey said parts of the investigation might only take a few more days to complete but charges, if they ever come, could be weeks away.

[pic - click to view]

Trayvon Martin k!lling Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk - Yahoo!

709 comments for "Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin Killing Lead Prosecutor Says George Zimmerman Could Walk"

6 years ago '10        #2
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,628 | Props total: 4390 4390
YOU KNOW WHAT IM ALL FOR k!llING THIS MOTHER fu*kER NOW

TRAYVON WOULD BE HERE ALIVE TODAY IF THIS FAT a.ss MOTHER fu*kER WOULD HAVE LET THE COPS DO THEIR JOB INSTEAD OF DOING IT FOR THEM

A DEAD MAN CAN NOT DEFEND HIM SELF IN THE SITUATION(UNLESS HES WHITE!!!!!) AND HE STILL GOES TO THE TRAIL GUILTY TIL PROVEN INNOCENT WHILE DEAD

DAMN AMERICA AND THIS RACIST WHITE fu*kERS

2012 AND THEY STILL ON THE SAME WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU BULL sh*t, YALL EAT, SLEEP, sh*t, AND COMMUNICATE LIKE US STUPID fu*kERS

THESE BIGOT a.ss BELIEFS WILL BE THE COLLAPSE OF AMERICA SOON BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP ANYMORE

ANGER, HATRED, AND REVENGE DRIVEN FROM THE PAIN OF THEIR BLOODLINES, YALL CREATED SOME MONSTER WHITE AMERICA

WITH THESE IGNORANT GHETTO MENTALITY NEGROS NOW NOT AFRAID TO BLAST ON YALL ON SIGHT, WTF ARE YALL THINKING????
 6 years ago '08        #3
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
So even though Zimmerman followed Martin, ignoring the 991 dispatchers words not to do so, provoking the confrontation? he could still walk?

I really really really wonder what the out come would have been if the roles were reversed...
 6 years ago '08        #4
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 kiddrocay said:
YOU KNOW WHAT IM ALL FOR k!llING THIS MOTHER fu*kER NOW

TRAYVON WOULD BE HERE ALIVE TODAY IF THIS FAT a.ss MOTHER fu*kER WOULD HAVE LET THE COPS DO THEIR JOB INSTEAD OF DOING IT FOR THEM

A DEAD MAN CAN NOT DEFEND HIM SELF IN THE SITUATION(UNLESS HES WHITE!!!!!) AND HE STILL GOES TO THE TRAIL GUILTY TIL PROVEN INNOCENT WHILE DEAD

DAMN AMERICA AND THIS RACIST WHITE fu*kERS

2012 AND THEY STILL ON THE SAME WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU BULL sh*t, YALL EAT, SLEEP, sh*t, AND COMMUNICATE LIKE US STUPID fu*kERS

THESE BIGOT a.ss BELIEFS WILL BE THE COLLAPSE OF AMERICA SOON BECAUSE BLACK PEOPLE ARE NOT AFRAID TO STAND UP ANYMORE

ANGER, HATRED, AND REVENGE DRIVEN FROM THE PAIN OF THEIR BLOODLINES, YALL CREATED SOME MONSTER WHITE AMERICA

WITH THESE IGNORANT GHETTO MENTALITY NEGROS NOW NOT AFRAID TO BLAST ON YALL ON SIGHT, WTF ARE YALL THINKING????
Trust me we're all upset about this bullsh*t. Just remember, the next time you're in FL..follow a motherfu*ker that looks suspicious to you. Pick a f!ght with him, then shoot him. Claim self defense and you might walk.
 6 years ago '10        #5
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Mathematic said:
So even though Zimmerman followed Martin, ignoring the 991 dispatchers words not to do so, provoking the confrontation? he could still walk?

I really really really wonder what the out come would have been if the roles were reversed...
TRAYVON WOULD HAVE BEEN ON death ROW BEFORE HIS TRAIL EVEN HAD BEGUN, IF THIS MOTHER fu*kER WALKS THERES GONNA BE SERIOUS ISSUE AND TENSION ALL YEAR LONG

FROM HISTORY WE KNOW AN EMPIRE EVENTUALLY REACHES A PEAK AND SLOWLY DECLINES AND THEN COLLAPSE OUT OF NO WHERE

WEVE BEEN PAST OR PEAK, RAPID DECLINING AND I THINK THIS MAY BE THE EVENT THAT COLLAPSE AMERICA BECAUSE THE OUTCOME MAY BE RACE RIOTS FOR A LONG TIME, WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN AFTER THAT

PEOPLE ARE TO BIZZY RIOTING AND THEN SOME COUNTRY SNEAKS ATTACK AMERICA, THIS ISH IS CRAZY MAN, I CANT BELIEVE WHITE AMERICA STILL FEELS LIKE THAT
 6 years ago '05        #6
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
$8,870 | Props total: 4 4
 Mathematic said:
Trust me we're all upset about this bullsh*t. Just remember, the next time you're in FL..follow a motherfu*ker that looks suspicious to you. Pick a f!ght with him, then shoot him. Claim self defense and you might walk.
there is no proof zimmerman picked the f!ght.

lets say zimmerman walked up to trayvon and said "what are you doin here?".... tryavon says "what are you following me for?"... so zimmerman asks him again "what are you doing here".... and then bam Trayvon starts whooping his a.ss...

not that im saying this happened but nobody knows.

if zimmerman doesnt start the altercation why cant he defend himself? because cops told him they dont need him to follow trayvon.... well he did anyways....

so because zimmerman did what cops told him not to he cant protect himself?

i aint defending Zimmerman... but Stand Your Ground says you can shoot someone in self defense... and it doesnt say "unless you were told by law enforcement not to pursue the suspect".

had zimmerman stayed in his car, yes this wouldnt have happened.... but if trayvon started the f!ght, which we dont know, then this also would have never happened.

this whole case is fu*ked up, too much media on it now, and too many people think theyre "informed". when the reality is half the people ignore anything that supports Zimmermans use of force.
 6 years ago '10        #7
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Freemind said:
there is no proof zimmerman picked the f!ght.

lets say zimmerman walked up to trayvon and said "what are you doin here?".... tryavon says "what are you following me for?"... so zimmerman asks him again "what are you doing here".... and then bam Trayvon starts whooping his a.ss...

not that im saying this happened but nobody knows.

if zimmerman doesnt start the altercation why cant he defend himself? because cops told him they dont need him to follow trayvon.... well he did anyways....

so because zimmerman did what cops told him not to he cant protect himself?

i aint defending Zimmerman... but Stand Your Ground says you can shoot someone in self defense... and it doesnt say "unless you were told by law enforcement not to pursue the suspect".

had zimmerman stayed in his car, yes this wouldnt have happened.... but if trayvon started the f!ght, which we dont know, then this also would have never happened.

this whole case is fu*ked up, too much media on it now, and too many people think theyre "informed". when the reality is half the people ignore anything that supports Zimmermans use of force.
who gives a fu*k, all this is going down because zimmerman ignored the dispatchers orders, why is this so hard for people to get

talking about I aint defending zimmerman
 6 years ago '05        #8
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
TRAYVON WOULD HAVE BEEN ON death ROW BEFORE HIS TRAIL EVEN HAD BEGUN, IF THIS MOTHER fu*kER WALKS THERES GONNA BE SERIOUS ISSUE AND TENSION ALL YEAR LONG

FROM HISTORY WE KNOW AN EMPIRE EVENTUALLY REACHES A PEAK AND SLOWLY DECLINES AND THEN COLLAPSE OUT OF NO WHERE

WEVE BEEN PAST OR PEAK, RAPID DECLINING AND I THINK THIS MAY BE THE EVENT THAT COLLAPSE AMERICA BECAUSE THE OUTCOME MAY BE RACE RIOTS FOR A LONG TIME, WHO KNOWS WHAT CAN HAPPEN AFTER THAT

PEOPLE ARE TO BIZZY RIOTING AND THEN SOME COUNTRY SNEAKS ATTACK AMERICA, THIS ISH IS CRAZY MAN, I CANT BELIEVE WHITE AMERICA STILL FEELS LIKE THAT
1st off stop writing in bold like a moron, it doesnt get your point across any better and makes you look dumb.

2nd off, wtf is this "white america" bullsh*t you're spewing?

what the fu*k do I feel like man? im a white america, so what do i still feel like?
 6 years ago '10        #9
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Freemind said:
1st off stop writing in bold like a moron, it doesnt get your point across any better and makes you look dumb.

2nd off, wtf is this "white america" bullsh*t you're spewing?

what the fu*k do I feel like man? im a white america, so what do i still feel like?
makes me look dumb, Im talking about a reasonable outcome

and white people always act lost when it comes to this ish

you exactly wtf Im talking about with this white america bull ish son
 6 years ago '05        #10
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
who gives a fu*k, all this is going down because zimmerman ignored the dispatchers orders, why is this so hard for people to get

talking about I aint defending zimmerman

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
 6 years ago '05        #11
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 BlaKc said:
fuk u crakkka, go tell your sob story to your white brothers we aint buying your lies
i knew your racist a.ss would show up here eventually.
 6 years ago '10        #12
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
Must I remind you Im not preaching racism, only telling it like it is when it comes to white america

Im not racist, everyone has this problem but we know one of the main reason this dood could walk is because trayvon happened to be black

if he was white zimmerman would be in serious trouble with the american court system

or if it was the other way around trayvon would already by on death row

stop acting lost, I cant stand when white folks deny ish like this

reality of America
 6 years ago '07        #13
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4718 4718
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
 6 years ago '10        #14
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 Freemind said:

i know he ignored the dispatchers orders... everyone fu*king knows that already.

but just because he ignored their orders doesnt mean he cant protect himself if he gets attacked... why is this so hard for people to get.

lets put it like this... you call the cops cause you come home and find your house being broken into... they tell you to stay put, but you got a bunch of cash in there and aint loosing it... you go inside anyways and the thief attacks you... going by your train of thought... you dont have the right to k!ll him because you were told not to go inside... its no longer self defense because you defied the cops orders.
none of this would have happen if he would have listen to the dispatcher, thats all there is to it, case closed. everything after that shouldnt be looked at because trayvon would still be alive and well and zimmerman could back to being a wanna be cop
 6 years ago '05        #15
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 kiddrocay said:
makes me look dumb, Im talking about a reasonable outcome

and white people always act lost when it comes to this ish

you exactly wtf Im talking about with this white america bull ish son
oh yeah i forgot... im white... so my views are automatically racist and biased.

fu*k it, im done with these Trayvon threads...

i hope Zimmerman gets some jail time, but sadly i dont see it happening...
 6 years ago '10        #16
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 mainevent4u88 said:
love how this is a black/white issue even though zimmerman isnt white. if this was two white people, or two asian people, or two hispanics you n*ggas (yes, you n*ggaS) wouldnt have even heard about it, much less go on skittle buying frenzies and posting a bunch of pictures wearing hoodies.

it was an unfortunate incident, but there are two sides to every story. let the race card go.
hes a white hispanic stupid cracker(yes you crackers) I can throw meaningless, fake words around too you know

why the fu*k are yall in such denial that this the american justice system is towards black people

wake know the reality we know
 6 years ago '04        #17
zonicview 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,509 | Props total: 732 732
a 911 dispatcher is a minimum wage job, and has no authority like a police officer does
 6 years ago '05        #18
Freemind 41 heat pts41
space
space
 BlaKc said:
and i knew your closet racist kind would be here from the beginning, looking for a way to justify the situation taking place
yeup... even though ive said in many threads that Zimmermans in the wrong... and all ive done is try to paint the picture as to how it could be self defense to show you guys that Zimmerman is probably gonna walk...

but fu*k it...

im just trying to keep the black race down, and just tryin to support a fellow white man

ridiculous
 6 years ago '10        #19
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
 zonicview said:
a 911 dispatcher is a minimum wage job, and has no authority like a police officer does
Im pretty sure if it was a black man k!lling a kid of another order and was told not to follow the kid by the dispatcher it would have been case closed because that would have been the key fact( TO NOT FOLLOW THE ORDER BY THE DISPATCHER) open and shut case for a black man

yall on some bull ish
 6 years ago '07        #20
mainevent4u88 101 heat pts101
space
space
$9,244 | Props total: 4718 4718
 kiddrocay said:
Im pretty sure if it was a black man k!lling a kid of another order and was told not to follow the kid by the dispatcher it would have been case closed because that would have been the key fact

yall on some bull ish
actually he's right. Not only did the dispatcher only say "You dont need to do that" (which isnt an order), but even if he said "DO NOT FOLLOW HIM", it wouldnt have meant sh*t anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago