Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
7 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
78 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
9 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #161
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 lifeundthescope said:
I am f*ggot, my city is holding the Trayvon Martin hoodie March this Thurs and ill be attending. I also will be getting footage, because I would like to make a viral video entitled "Zimmerman 2012". You are a closet racist, oh what you gunna use the typical White excuse "I got Black friends!!!!!!" fu*k out of here bi*ch a.ss devil. I'm not a racist and I cannot be a racist, your a evil person like the rest of your people.
:
All your big talk about white devils , moving to Africa , changing your slave name, posting lynching photos and your plan to defeat the evil white man and help trayvon is to go a rally in your city NOT ORGANIZED BY YOU
talking to some people there and make a youtube video ??
 03-26-2012, 07:19 PM         #162
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Funny thing is a quick search of your name and IP brings up your Facebook and you're actually a white guy. You want to quit trolling now?
Please tell me you can prove that?
 03-26-2012, 07:20 PM         #163
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 teekarow said:
When GOD reads this post to you before your sent to eternal flames, please know that it will be to late. Its for reasons like you that their is so much hate out here. The good thing is that you are on the net. ......so to fall in line with your first paragraph.....DEVILS WILL BE DEVILS.......Its not just blacks who are upset, its humans with compassion....When the race war begins it wont be all one race on one side. It will be god versus the devil. We know what side your on.

Ro***e please ban this man for life.
 03-26-2012, 07:29 PM         #164
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-26-2012, 07:32 PM         #165
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
half of you bi*ches should be banned off this forum..calling white people devils and sh*t..you know the owner of the site is white right? Plus the dude who k!lled this kid wasnt even fully white, he was mixed. some of you have some real fu*king issues you need solved. I understand your mad about this, but to blame every single non racist white person for your issues is terrible. Then we got dumb fu*ks who think they can "read minds" of whites and say how they think and how they feel about blacks..calm your selves the fu*k down
 03-26-2012, 07:36 PM         #166
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If you had paid attention, you'd see just as much 'racist' remarks hurled at us, but of course, we know why you don't.
shpw me the racist remarks made towards you? i didnt even bother reading the 10 pages of this sh*t. I skipped to the last page.
 6 years ago '10        #167
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #168
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Michael_Moore said:
Good try but why would he upload a vid of trayvon on his own page
Also why is he uploading all these vids in the past 20 hours
 6 years ago '11        #169
ShaquilleBrown 10 heat pts10
space
space
$8,786 | Props total: 1346 1346
 chirpflare said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Above is the iconic picture we’ve been become accustomed to seeing everywhere in the media, used to represent the recent Trayvon Martin shooting in Sanford, Florida. From everything the public has been told, Trayvon Martin was a fresh-faced, innocent looking teenager and the visage of the man who shot him, George Zimmerman, is right out of a booking photo.

The media narrative being sold is quite clear, Trayvon Martin is the innocent victim here and George Zimmerman is a horrible bigot who attacked the young man for doing nothing more than buying skittles while being black. Even Barack Obama seems to accept the fresh-faced innocence of Trayvon, stating, “If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.” More on that later.

It’s becoming more and more clear however that the innocent appearance the mainstream media is so desperate to apply to Trayvon isn’t at all accurate. The picture we’re used to seeing to represent Trayvon Martin appears to be a far cry from how he actually looked once he was a few years older.

Extended School Suspension

There has been a lot of analysis about the character of George Zimmerman in the media, and surprisingly little about Trayvon Martin.

For instance, a few days before he was k!lled, Trayvon was suspended from school for ten days.

Still, Trayvon had nonviolent behavioral issues in school, and on the day he was k!lled, he had been suspended for 10 days from Dr. Michael M. Krop Senior High School in North Miami-Dade. “He was not suspended for something dealing with violence or anything like that. It wasn’t a crime he committed, but he was in an unauthorized area [on school property],” Martin said, declining to offer more details. Before that, Trayvon attended Miami Carol City High School near his mother’s home in Miami Gardens.

There has been very little follow-up in investigating exactly why Trayvon was suspended for such a long period of time for what seems to be the relatively minor offense of “being in an unauthorized area.” In most schools, something like that would be a detention, or one-day, in school suspension at most. Not ten days.

Of course, this is why Trayvon was staying as his Father’s house, so far away from school. And it also explains why George Zimmerman, who by all accounts seemed to stay on top of everything that happened in his neighborhood, didn’t recognize him that evening, Trayvon didn’t really live there, and was only in town because of the suspension.

It seems we may not find out more anytime soon, as a lawyer representing Trayvon’s family has sealed his school records.

Multiple Tattoos

To learn more about Trayvon’s character, we have to look to his friends and family to offer clues. Unfortunately, it seems as if most people who knew him are intent on cleaning up his image, rather than discussing what Trayvon was really like.

Even though Trayvon was only 17, he already was sporting gold teeth, and several large tattoos. This one was on his wrist, apparently of his girlfriend’s mother’s name.

Twitter

It seems that Tray was also on Twitter, but his account seems to have been recently deleted by his family or friends.

His screen name was “@NO_LIMIT_n*gga, as you can see from the twitpic account screenshot above. He was also a member of a twitter hash group #team4dat.

At first, I was skeptical that anyone would maintain an account with that sort of derogatory slur in the title, but after doing some research, it’s apparent that it was Trayvon’s account.

The account was in existence long before the shooting occurred a few weeks ago, and was deleted only recently, there are still dozens of references to @NO_LIMIT_n*gga in google’s cache.

The a.ssociated twitpic account matches the account name and is still online at the time of publication. Most of the pics were uploaded months ago, so this account was a.ssociated with Trayvon long before the shooting took place.

Several of Tray’s friends have been very open about referring to Trayvon using that account as well. His cousin, who is quite active on Twitter, refers to Trayvon more than a dozen times using the @NO_LIMIT_n*gga nickname.

Violence & Gang Activity

There seem to be several allusions to violence on Tray’s Twitter account.

His friends posted supportive messages using it as well, about how happy they were that Trayvon whooped Zimmerman’s a.ss before he died.

@NO_LIMIT_n*gga IMA MISS YU TILL I DIE DOG I KNOW YU WHOOPED HIS a.ss DOE.. CUZ I PRAY GOD HELP ME AND WATCH YU LOVE YOU CUZZ REST ETERNALLY.

Another post makes reference to Trayvon having “swung on a bus driver” a few days before he died.

Did that have something to do with his ten-day suspension?

On Trayvon’s MySpace page, at least one of his top friends, Romario305, is featured making a gang sign towards the camera in his default profile picture.

Almost all of this is in stark contrast to the media’s central narrative that Trayvon was a normal, happy, well-adjusted teenager.

Instead of that, we are seeing long suspensions from school, tattoos, racially-charged epitaphs, and violence.

Drug Culture

Several of his friends have posted pictures of rolled blunts to twitter in memorial to Trayvon.

There is also fairly direct evidence that Trayvon may have been a small-time drug-dealer.

On Facebook on February 5th, his friend posts on his wall asking to talk business. Trayvon says he doesn’t have a phone available and his friend says, “Damn were u at a n*gga needa plant.”

That Facebook url should still work, if anyone is intrepid enough to check it out.

Unless Trayvon was selling Orchids, it seems fairly reasonable to posit that he may have been somewhat well-known among his friends for selling marijuana.

Conclusions

Hopefully this info paints a somewhat different picture of Trayvon than the one the media has been forcing down our throats for the last several weeks.

This is a complex case, and while all the facts are not in yet, we do know that Zimmerman was well within his rights to make verbal contact with someone he didn’t know or recognize in his neighborhood.

In fact, that’s exactly what Neighborhood Watch groups are for, to be the “eyes and ears” of the community. It appears that Zimmerman was very good at this job.

No matter how offended someone might be to have a stranger come up and ask what they are doing there, it doesn’t give anyone a license to commit a.ssault.

From what I can tell, Zimmerman was doing a routine neighborhood watch, called in someone he considered suspicious, and was maintaining a visual on him until the police came.

Then he was attacked, had his nose broken and was in a prone position while crying out for help.

Zimmerman was pinned to the ground, according to a witness, and was still being beaten by someone much younger than him.

Many people are reading a lot into the weight difference between Martin and Zimmerman, but Zimmerman was also 5’9 and out of shape. I’m pretty sure many tubby thirty-year-olds wouldn’t do well against a fit, 6’3, 17-year-old

This is a textbook self-defense case, and I’d urge anyone reading to look at the full set of facts before drawing conclusions.

I was like They might be on to something here....until I read this part.
 03-26-2012, 07:43 PM         #170
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
If you had paid attention, you'd see just as much 'racist' remarks hurled at us, but of course, we know why you don't.
No, actually he wouldn't. Every post from you, lifeundthescope's soon to be exposed troll a.ss, and blaKc are stocked with racial slurs and names. Crakkka, devil, etc. You know what the equivalent to those words are, in a reverse scenario? So, how well would it be received if those words were thrown around? Don't worry, I/we have more class than you 3 (and a few other) ignorant, juvenile fools could ever possess. People like you three idiots are the problem and your own worst enemies. With your mindsets, you will never feel accepted. Therefore, you will always have the 'woe is me' mentality and will, as a result of your own insecurities, never advance as individuals.

I hate to even go at someone's character on a forum, but your inflammatory statements are getting old.
 03-26-2012, 07:45 PM         #171
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Did I say you? If you're feeling guilty, then confess.
guilty of what? You said racist remarks were thrown at you guys and I said post them up because i had skipped to the last page. Your starting to sound like a racist towards whites finding anything you can to blame them. Dont be a little bi*ch about it
 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM         #172
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
98% of white people are racist

and that is a fact

and its so funny and sad that white people are so quick to call a black man a racist

Last edited by bigree61; 03-26-2012 at 07:51 PM..
 03-26-2012, 07:47 PM         #173
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 07:48 PM         #174
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Funny thing is a quick search of your name and IP brings up your Facebook and you're actually a white guy. You want to quit trolling now?
That's funny considering multiple BX members have seen me on tinychat, I'm a Black man with baby dreads on my head
 maxnn said:
I do. First off, you saying all white people are evil says people are born evil. I don't believe that. I think people learn how to be evil and hate based on their environment. second, I do believe the person who runs this site is white. I may be wrong, but i do believe I learned that this week reading one of 200 trayvon threads. You saying Ronnie is evil and hates blacks?
Are you trying to say your people are evil? that you have brutalized and caused atrocities to all non-whites on the face of this planet? You guys aren't a hate filled people? The murder of millions of innocent Blacks? Slave masters didn't use Black babies for alligator bait? Black babies weren't thrown to sharks off the slave ships? Black children weren't r*ped and molested by Whites on slave ships and during slavery?

You disgust me.

zogby said:
All your big talk about white devils , moving to Africa , changing your slave name, posting lynching photos and your plan to defeat the evil white man and help trayvon is to go a rally in your city NOT ORGANIZED BY YOU
talking to some people there and make a youtube video ??
Where have I ever planned or posted plannings about defeating the White man? Going to a rally is helping Trayvon, stop trying to be selective to slight me, your are one of the Zimmerman sympathizers, please shut the fu*k up Zogby, I have absolutely no respect for you what so ever, you disgust me like the rest of your people and the rest of you sympathizers. So the Whites who made the Kony 2012 video weren't helping African children in Africa by bringing awareness to Kony's past crimes against them?

GetuOne said:
Huh? Ever heard of character profiling b*tch? That's what they are doing with Zimmerman? Both people need to be examined inside and out. I don't doubt that Zimmerman is racist, but I certainly don't think that he came up and just capped some kid in the head for no reason. I mean, Trayvon's facebook was deleted like the day he got k!lled. They won't say what he did to get suspended. People know, and the media prob knows but they refuse to mention it to the public because they are to busy with this good guy bad guy story they are building up.

Trayvon had a temper:
-He swung at a bus driver
-It's evident by these fb and twitter comments that he sells drugs
-He was suspended to 10 day the day that he was k!lled for God knows what.

Zimmerman is racist:
-He has history of a.ssault
-He said "coons" on the phone

Was Trayvon captain of the debate team? Did he do volunteer tutoring after school? What makes him so innocent? Show me evidence of his being a good boy and i'll take it but all we can look at is the facts.

That said, Zimmerman is still in the wrong for k!lling him since he didn't have a weapon, but he didn't do it execution style straight out of pure hatred for black people.
Zimmerman sympathizer
 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM         #175
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist

and that is a fact
That is a opinion. Please tell me where your proof is? did you walk into every white persons home and investigate?

Thats like me saying every black person sells drugs. Its obviously not true.
 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM         #176
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
Good try but why would he upload a vid of trayvon on his own page
Also why is he uploading all these vids in the past 20 hours

not only does reasonable logic go over your head but apparently sarcasm does as well...now take your L & head on back over to Stormfront....

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 03-26-2012 at 07:52 PM..
 03-26-2012, 07:49 PM         #177
AKS MUZIK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

03-26-2012, 07:52 PM         #178
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Get prepared for excuses. He won't show you sh*t.

Lifeunderthescope's racist remarks outdo all other alleged racist remarks combined...by far
even all the nigg3r monkey **** talk on here all day every day
 03-26-2012, 07:53 PM         #179
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Get prepared for excuses. He won't show you sh*t.

Lifeunderthescope's racist remarks outdo all other alleged racist remarks combined...by far
I never knew WHite devil, wicked beast, or evil were racial slurs. I thought cracker, peckerwood, and things along those lines were considered racial slurs towards Whites.

03-26-2012, 07:53 PM         #180
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
still waiting for someone to show me the racist post people made towards blacks in this thread

nobody is saying sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago