Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
17 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
94 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #141
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,898 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That chick was r*ped but due to the fact that people were able to use her past and current job against her as well as having very expensive Duke Lawyers handle the matter she was treated like sh*t and her case made fun of.

Trust me when I tell you in regards to that case, what you think you know isn't even close to what actually happened.
How do you know?

I'm not going to judge this case until I hear the actual evidence not what the media says happened.
 6 years ago '11        #142
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Fly 2ndComing said:
That chick was r*ped but due to the fact that people were able to use her past and current job against her as well as having very expensive Duke Lawyers handle the matter she was treated like sh*t and her case made fun of.

Trust me when I tell you in regards to that case, what you think you know isn't even close to what actually happened.
I thought the evidence made it pretty obvious that she was lying. The other stripper said she was lying, the guy who prosecuted the lacrosse players went over the line so much in trying to get those guys convicted that he was disbarred and jailed. Plus, she is now in jail for murder.
 6 years ago '04        #143
Aesop730 14 heat pts14
space
space
$19,668 | Props total: 5358 5358
whites going to feel sorry for blacks aka " poor " , Obama gets re- elected no problem ..
 6 years ago '11        #144
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
check his boxers out. i wear the same kind.

New favorite guy.

too bad he had to go. RIP
 6 years ago '10        #145
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,875 | Props total: 13667 13667
 lifeundthescope said:
Some right-wing d!ckheads I bet you devil.

Racism is a social construct created by whites to uphold White Supremacy, so how can I be racist? I'm 19 years old, I'm in no positions of power within my community or anywhere, so how can I discriminate and be prejudice to anyone? I don't even have a fu*king job, I'm not in school. Shut the fu*k up Joe, it's funny how Whites walk around acting like they are peaches and cream when you guys are the harbingers of destruction, your entire race has been behind atrocities against all non-whites throughout the duration of humans on this planet. Black's aren't allowed or supposed to harbor ill-will towards Whites? Have you forgotten what your people have done to Blacks? You devils k!lled a 14 year old boy Emmitt Till and gouged his eyes out for supposedly whispering at a White women, GTFO. You aint sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Look at them whites looking on happily after k!lling that Black man, who was innocent. And you are telling me we have no right or reason to be angry towards Whites?

[pic - click to view]

WE CAN'T BE MAD REALLY? Getting treated like animals, what slavery doesn't effect us anymore? I have nothing to do with slavery right? When I'm still walking around with a White devils name for my last name which shows that I was his property? fu*k YOU.

[pic - click to view]

REALLY?

Who would've shot him? A Black man? If so that Black man would've been arrested immediately, if they couldn't find the k!ller every Black man within a 100 mile radius would be arrested and profiled. He would've been arrested without bail and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty. What don't you White people understand? Stop trying to sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug. THIS IS A RACE ISSUE.
those pics are a bit much my brother. My family 2-3 generations back experienced that sh*t for real. Dont know how whites think we can forget about the decades of hate & pure evil their ancestors did and tell us how to feel about it. The way I see it if you don't condemn what the wrong your ace has done, than you are just as much as the problem, and that applies to every race. Whites have got to be the most arrogant race of all time. "YEAH slavery, discrimination, lynchings, police brutality, racial profiling, unlawful injustices, and
etc etc happened, but stop crying!" "It doesn't affect you ppl"

The fact that their desperately doing everyhting in their power to vilify Trayvon and paint zimmerman as the victim is RACIST! Point Blank. For every action there's a reaction. God and the world are watching this unfold with disgust and anger. Only in this "great" country of ours.........
 6 years ago '07        #146
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
those pics are a bit much my brother. My family 2-3 generations back experienced that sh*t for real. Dont know how whites think we can forget about the decades of hate & pure evil their ancestors did and tell us how to feel about it. The way I see it if you don't condemn what the wrong your ace has done, than you are just as much as the problem, and that applies to every race. Whites have got to be the most arrogant race of all time. "YEAH slavery, discrimination, lynchings, police brutality, racial profiling, unlawful injustices, and

The fact that their desperately doing everyhting in their power to vilify Trayvon and paint zimmerman as the victim is RACIST! Point Blank. For every action there's a reaction. God and the world are watching this unfold with disgust and anger. Only in this "great" country of ours.........
Do you talk about how bad slavery is while wearing Nikes?
 6 years ago '10        #147
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,875 | Props total: 13667 13667
How bad it is? Don't test me with your trivial quips. I already exposed your a.ss in your own thread.

Addidas on my feet and what does nike have to do with this MR. Wheres The Outrage?
 6 years ago '06        #148
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,559 | Props total: 2683 2683
sooooo...They trying to say he deserved it?

I'm confused..
 6 years ago '07        #149
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
How bad it is? Don't test me with your trivial quips. I already exposed your a.ss in your own thread.

Addidas on my feet and what does nike have to do with this MR. Wheres The Outrage?
Because those are all made in sweatshops. Ya'll talk about how bad slavery was but have no problem supporting it. You're hypocrties and should be followed by your neighborhood watchmen.
 03-26-2012, 07:01 PM         #150
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
If it means that much to you, get up off your a.ss, away from your keyboard and do something about it. Because people are.

And I'll say whatever the fu*k I want, about any subject I want. I'm not racist, my friends and family know that, so like I give a fu*k about what some turd(s) on the internet think. Just because I don't sit here and say the same thing over, and over, about how fu*ked up slavery was, and how fu*ked up the Martin/Zimmerman "case" is, (among many many others), doesn't make sh*t like the viewpoint your racist a.ss carries about white people. So fu*k you.
I am f*ggot, my city is holding the Trayvon Martin hoodie March this Thurs and ill be attending. I also will be getting footage, because I would like to make a viral video entitled "Zimmerman 2012". You are a closet racist, oh what you gunna use the typical White excuse "I got Black friends!!!!!!" fu*k out of here bi*ch a.ss devil. I'm not a racist and I cannot be a racist, your a evil person like the rest of your people.

majormedicalboI said:
yeah.

joe my dude i appreciate the levity. the race thing is a big part of this i cant say that im not pissed off because im black like the victim but the real thing to me is why is it not even a big deal that dude doesnt even get seriously questioned behind k!lling an unarmed person. its like they just look at this dead young black dude with a hoody on like "hey you say it was self defense sounds good to me you have a nice night mr zimmerman"
:agreement6:
 MONSTALOCC said:

Same here Brother, my grandfather got ran out of Mississippi and took my grandmother, he was exactly my age too. If he didn't get out of Mississippi he would've been lynched. Grandma told me he had to run for his life But I agree with everything you have said, it's funny how none of these closet racist whites ain't saying sh*t about what you and I have said
 6 years ago '11        #151
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
I am f*ggot, my city is holding the Trayvon Martin hoodie March this Thurs and ill be attending. I also will be getting footage, because I would like to make a viral video entitled "Zimmerman 2012". You are a closet racist, oh what you gunna use the typical White excuse "I got Black friends!!!!!!" fu*k out of here bi*ch a.ss devil. I'm not a racist and I cannot be a racist, your a evil person like the rest of your people.

:agreement6:

Same here Brother, my grandfather got ran out of Mississippi and took my grandmother, he was exactly my age too. If he didn't get out of Mississippi he would've been lynched. Grandma told me he had to run for his life But I agree with everything you have said, it's funny how none of these closet racist whites ain't saying sh*t about what you and I have said
Are you saying all whites are racists or closet racists?
 03-26-2012, 07:04 PM         #152
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Because those are all made in sweatshops. Ya'll talk about how bad slavery was but have no problem supporting it. You're hypocrties and should be followed by your neighborhood watchmen.
Asians are racist towards Blacks, ever been to a liquor store? oh I forgot you ain't even Black you wouldn't know. Ever been to a beauty supply store? The fu*k do I care about a sweatshop?
 6 years ago '07        #153
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 skeetmcghee said:
what relevant evidence, some twitter pics to show that Trayvon was a thug?
That sh*t don't even matter even if he were a gang member or a drug dealer technically it's not illegal that's smearing a dead kid which is disgusting.
 03-26-2012, 07:06 PM         #154
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
Are you saying all whites are racists or closet racists?
Yes I am, problem? That's my opinion, not like history hasn't shown me how evil and wicked Whites are as a people. I know for a fact that behind closed doors, Whites speak about how they truly feel about Blacks.
 6 years ago '11        #155
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Ahura said:
What Trayvon did in his personal life is not on trial here. What should be in trial is the man who k!lled Trayvon. Why is it that people think these types of information will change anything? The facts are, 1. he was told to stay put, 2. stand your ground law does not protect the pursuer of the threat. Had he just reported the kid and let the police do their work instead of trying to be a cop himself, Trayvon would be alive today.
Huh? Ever heard of character profiling b*tch? That's what they are doing with Zimmerman? Both people need to be examined inside and out. I don't doubt that Zimmerman is racist, but I certainly don't think that he came up and just capped some kid in the head for no reason. I mean, Trayvon's facebook was deleted like the day he got k!lled. They won't say what he did to get suspended. People know, and the media prob knows but they refuse to mention it to the public because they are to busy with this good guy bad guy story they are building up.

Trayvon had a temper:
-He swung at a bus driver
-It's evident by these fb and twitter comments that he sells drugs
-He was suspended to 10 day the day that he was k!lled for God knows what.

Zimmerman is racist:
-He has history of a.ssault
-He said "coons" on the phone

Was Trayvon captain of the debate team? Did he do volunteer tutoring after school? What makes him so innocent? Show me evidence of his being a good boy and i'll take it but all we can look at is the facts.

That said, Zimmerman is still in the wrong for k!lling him since he didn't have a weapon, but he didn't do it execution style straight out of pure hatred for black people.

Last edited by GetuOne; 03-26-2012 at 07:10 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #156
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
Yes I am, problem? That's my opinion, not like history hasn't shown me how evil and wicked Whites are as a people. I know for a fact that behind closed doors, Whites speak about how they truly feel about Blacks.
Funny thing is a quick search of your name and IP brings up your Facebook and you're actually a white guy. You want to quit trolling now?
 6 years ago '04        #157
Rio2003 
space
space
$226 | Props total: 3 3
 Special Edd said:
black ppl mad.

fat people cant f!ght. boy he was a football player ..... trust me that fat n*gga got his a.ss beat he was just mad. wrong for following tho.

im in florida :( i hate these coons here i just want to run them over. damn n*ggards.

these two were just cornballs. that met up.... he will get off. stfu you non law knowing mother fuccas.

oh look im a lawyer, casey needs to go to jail she k!lled the baby.. i have no proof. 'use common sense' stfu this what this will be all over again. blah blah blah .. nba playoffs coming up. :)

at end of the day this will blow over and be forgotten just like yall kony f*gs lmaoooo yall extra mad
 03-26-2012, 07:16 PM         #158
Ednyce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
LETS FACE IT.

trayvon was most likely your typical n*gga. crazy fat fu*k starts giving him static about a 'citizen's arrest' and instead of waiting for the police to get there and work the situation out (which could have landed him a lawsuit against zimmerman) he turned on n*gga mode and a.ssaulted him.

neither were right in their actions, sh*t hit the fan and dude ended up dead.

Please dont attribute this to race, because people of ALL races look 'suspicious' wearing hoodies, and I guarantee if an asian, hispanic, or white attacked zimmerman in that scenario it would have turned out exactly the same.
ding ding ding !!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '11        #159
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:
I do. First off, you saying all white people are evil says people are born evil. I don't believe that. I think people learn how to be evil and hate based on their environment. second, I do believe the person who runs this site is white. I may be wrong, but i do believe I learned that this week reading one of 200 trayvon threads. You saying Ronnie is evil and hates blacks?
 03-26-2012, 07:17 PM         #160
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
Funny thing is a quick search of your name and IP brings up your Facebook and you're actually a white guy. You want to quit trolling now?
o sh*t. dude is trolling real hard

edit- post that dudes sh*t up i need a laugh
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
111 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
110 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
115 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy