Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
123 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
102 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #121
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,890 | Props total: 1319 1319
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'll see your Duke Lacrosse and raise you Emmett Till, Rosewood, Medger Evers, MLK, Fred Hampton, Amadou Diallo, and Sean Bell.
This isn't surprising you completely missed the point.
 6 years ago '04        #122
teekarow 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,251 | Props total: 716 716
 Special Edd said:
black ppl mad.

fat people cant f!ght. boy he was a football player ..... trust me that fat n*gga got his a.ss beat he was just mad. wrong for following tho.

im in florida :( i hate these coons here i just want to run them over. damn n*ggards.

these two were just cornballs. that met up.... he will get off. stfu you non law knowing mother fuccas.

oh look im a lawyer, casey needs to go to jail she k!lled the baby.. i have no proof. 'use common sense' stfu this what this will be all over again. blah blah blah .. nba playoffs coming up. :)

at end of the day this will blow over and be forgotten just like yall kony f*gs lmaoooo yall extra mad
When GOD reads this post to you before your sent to eternal flames, please know that it will be to late. Its for reasons like you that their is so much hate out here. The good thing is that you are on the net. ......so to fall in line with your first paragraph.....DEVILS WILL BE DEVILS.......Its not just blacks who are upset, its humans with compassion....When the race war begins it wont be all one race on one side. It will be god versus the devil. We know what side your on.

Ro***e please ban this man for life.
 6 years ago '07        #123
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

They really trying to smear Trayvon's name fu*king white people man I swear, their true colors showing right now. I can't express how much ill will, disdain, utter disgust, and hatred is brewing within in me.
ROFL so it's the Ku Klux Klan who's reporting this stuff?
 6 years ago '05        #124
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
Most Young people in america have the same back ground no matter what color they are. But its still no excuse for what happen to this young man.

Last edited by bobbysteels18; 03-26-2012 at 05:58 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #125
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 regularjoe said:
Isn't Zimmerman hispanic? So.... "that died @ the hands.". Meaning?
he's a white hispanic
 6 years ago '04        #126
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,438 | Props total: 13100 13100
 MONSTALOCC said:
he's a white hispanic
I thought those were urban legend. Like the yetti...
 6 years ago '08        #127
Da_Crew2k9 132 heat pts132
space
space
space
$2,996 | Props total: 2366 2366
really?
 6 years ago '04        #128
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
Let me try to mend the racial fence:

--if Trayvon Martin was a white kid with a du rag who got shot.... none of us would care. Because we all hate white kids with du rags.
 03-26-2012, 06:08 PM         #129
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Billdotel said:
ROFL so it's the Ku Klux Klan who's reporting this stuff?
Some right-wing d!ckheads I bet you devil.
 regularjoe said:
You're a fu*king hypocrite. You want racism to stop, yet, here you are being fu*king racist. You're the worst kind of hypocrite, because you don't even see your fu*ked up logic.
Racism is a social construct created by whites to uphold White Supremacy, so how can I be racist? I'm 19 years old, I'm in no positions of power within my community or anywhere, so how can I discriminate and be prejudice to anyone? I don't even have a fu*king job, I'm not in school. Shut the fu*k up Joe, it's funny how Whites walk around acting like they are peaches and cream when you guys are the harbingers of destruction, your entire race has been behind atrocities against all non-whites throughout the duration of humans on this planet. Black's aren't allowed or supposed to harbor ill-will towards Whites? Have you forgotten what your people have done to Blacks? You devils k!lled a 14 year old boy Emmitt Till and gouged his eyes out for supposedly whispering at a White women, GTFO. You aint sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Look at them whites looking on happily after k!lling that Black man, who was innocent. And you are telling me we have no right or reason to be angry towards Whites?

[pic - click to view]

WE CAN'T BE MAD REALLY? Getting treated like animals, what slavery doesn't effect us anymore? I have nothing to do with slavery right? When I'm still walking around with a White devils name for my last name which shows that I was his property? fu*k YOU.

[pic - click to view]

REALLY?

regularjoe said:

--if Trayvon Martin was a white kid with a du rag who got shot.... none of us would care. Because we all hate white kids with du rags.
Who would've shot him? A Black man? If so that Black man would've been arrested immediately, if they couldn't find the k!ller every Black man within a 100 mile radius would be arrested and profiled. He would've been arrested without bail and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty. What don't you White people understand? Stop trying to sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug. THIS IS A RACE ISSUE.

Last edited by lifeundthescope; 03-26-2012 at 06:11 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #130
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:

Racism is a social construct created by whites to uphold White Supremacy, so how can I be racist? I'm 19 years old, I'm in no positions of power within my community or anywhere, so how can I discriminate and be prejudice to anyone? I don't even have a fu*king job, I'm not in school. Shut the fu*k up Joe, it's funny how Whites walk around acting like they are peaches and cream when you guys are the harbingers of destruction, your entire race has been behind atrocities against all non-whites throughout the duration of humans on this planet. Black's aren't allowed or supposed to harbor ill-will towards Whites? Have you forgotten what your people have done to Blacks? You devils k!lled a 14 year old boy Emmitt Till and gouged his eyes out for supposedly whispering at a White women, GTFO. You aint sh*t.

[pic - click to view]

Look at them whites looking on happily after k!lling that Black man, who was innocent. And you are telling me we have no right or reason to be angry towards Whites?

[pic - click to view]

WE CAN'T BE MAD REALLY? Getting treated like animals, what slavery doesn't effect us anymore? I have nothing to do with slavery right? When I'm still walking around with a White devils name for my last name which shows that I was his property? fu*k YOU.

[pic - click to view]

REALLY?

Who would've shot him? A Black man? If so that Black man would've been arrested immediately, if they couldn't find the k!ller every Black man within a 100 mile radius would be arrested and profiled. He would've been arrested without bail and sentenced to life in prison or the death penalty. What don't you White people understand? Stop trying to sweep the race aspect of this situation under the rug. THIS IS A RACE ISSUE.

I'm not white you moon cricket
 6 years ago '04        #131
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

REALLY?

If it means that much to you, get up off your a.ss, away from your keyboard and do something about it. Because people are.

And I'll say whatever the fu*k I want, about any subject I want. I'm not racist, my friends and family know that, so like I give a fu*k about what some turd(s) on the internet think. Just because I don't sit here and say the same thing over, and over, about how fu*ked up slavery was, and how fu*ked up the Martin/Zimmerman "case" is, (among many many others), doesn't make sh*t like the viewpoint your racist a.ss carries about white people. So fu*k you.
 03-26-2012, 06:27 PM         #132
THNKS 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You gotta love people who are in these threads who get mad at racism, then proceed to say racist sh*t. Hypocrites.
 LebronOnYoBtch said:
Basically
so if a hateful man walked up and punched you for your skin color, then you punched him back. are you both hateful???

even though i don't condone racist insults...you cant label someone who responds to an insult/threat/attack, with an insult, as a racist! think what you want but you are wrong!
 6 years ago '07        #133
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
It sounds like a neighborhood watchmen needs to follow lifeundthescope
 6 years ago '05        #134
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
more and more information keeps coming out, but people are blind to it on here. If the situation was reversed, you would need less evidence to clear the guy.
 03-26-2012, 06:36 PM         #135
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
trayvon coulda been gang bangin harder than eazy e and had tattoos like baby,wtf does that hav to do wit tha root of tha issue
it helps white people discredit him. fact is, he was unarmed and walking down the street, back HOME (or atleast to his dads house). he could have been the coke mafia capo for all i care, he wasn't doing anything wrong.

i guess when i get shot by a white guy they are gonna dig up my history and say i fu*ked a bunch of bi*ches....reposted girls nekkid pictures on the net....and posted some crazy sh*t on boxden....so i deserved to die
 6 years ago '09        #136
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12362 12362
 Billdotel said:
Let's pretend like we know all the facts.

Duke Lacrosse anyone?
That chick was r*ped but due to the fact that people were able to use her past and current job against her as well as having very expensive Duke Lawyers handle the matter she was treated like sh*t and her case made fun of.

Trust me when I tell you in regards to that case, what you think you know isn't even close to what actually happened.
 03-26-2012, 06:39 PM         #137
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
He was the young man k!lled on New Years eve, correct? Unarmed, by the police?
yeah.

regularjoe said:

joe my dude i appreciate the levity. the race thing is a big part of this i cant say that im not pissed off because im black like the victim but the real thing to me is why is it not even a big deal that dude doesnt even get seriously questioned behind k!lling an unarmed person. its like they just look at this dead young black dude with a hoody on like "hey you say it was self defense sounds good to me you have a nice night mr zimmerman"
 6 years ago '09        #138
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12362 12362
 regularjoe said:
Hypothetical question: If a person shoots Zimmer.... is that justice?
Only on the streets and internet. In reality no.
 6 years ago '11        #139
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
space
$17,240 | Props total: 1270 1270

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #140
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
Lifeunderthescope, if you are that mad about your "white devil " last name, you can always change it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
225 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
72 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
29 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy