Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
 132
Image(s) inside Imagine Aaliyah in her prime but actually hot (DAYUUUM)
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Article inside So we gon act like Clipse manager didnt get 32 years for that Whitney?
135 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
Pusha T tweets about “duppy freestyle”
199 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
NBA Lebron Son Ask Him How He Keep Hittin Them Clutch Shots 😏
113 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #101
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'll see your Duke Lacrosse and raise you Emmett Till, Rosewood, Medger Evers, MLK, Fred Hampton, Amadou Diallo, and Sean Bell.
I see your tragic events, and raise you meaningless things... like basketball, football, baseball, and now... tennis and golf. Tennis.... and.... golf. We thought y'all hated the woods, and now Tiger Woods told all of us white people to fu*k ourselves, and took golf.

Damn black folk got it good.






























/sarcasm'd
 6 years ago '11        #102
I KILL TREES 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$8,952 | Props total: 1118 1118
It seems like dumbass people these days dont realize if you get caught up or k!lled or some sh*t happens... The first thing the johnny laws are going to do is peep ya facebook and twitter sh*t...





The cia's number one way to check on people is facebook im guessing.


Facebook should be used to get a bi*ches through messages and the ocasional lol comment


Seems like everybody just broadcasts their lives these days... I missing calling a friend and talking about the weekend instead of checking new albums and reading twitter feeds...






[pic - click to view]



"ya black people these days is makin me sick"
 03-26-2012, 04:22 PM         #103
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
what does tats, smoking weed and cussing on twitter have to do with anything, white people got those too... smh

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



They really trying to smear Trayvon's name fu*king white people man I swear, their true colors showing right now. I can't express how much ill will, disdain, utter disgust, and hatred is brewing within in me.
 6 years ago '04        #104
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, racism died when Obama got elected right?
Not for me. I actually became MORE racist after I voted for him. 50% black isn't enough for me though. I need to focus my racism on someone 51% and higher.
 6 years ago '04        #105
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 lifeundthescope said:

[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]



They really trying to smear Trayvon's name fu*king white people man I swear, their true colors showing right now. I can't express how much ill will, disdain, utter disgust, and hatred is brewing within in me.
You're a fu*king hypocrite. You want racism to stop, yet, here you are being fu*king racist. You're the worst kind of hypocrite, because you don't even see your fu*ked up logic.
 6 years ago '04        #106
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Well, your one vote did wonders. The Negro community thanks you kindly.
1 black President is enough though. This isn't Harlem.
 03-26-2012, 04:26 PM         #107
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SpyDa said:
shorty in your avy cute. who is that?


thanks..that's me
 6 years ago '08        #108
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,676 | Props total: 401 401
So he was in a gang because his friends on MYSPACE were in gang (or just doing a sign?)? He was a drug dealer because his friends took pictures with blunts after he passed? And even if all of that was true, did Zimmerman have a print out and full 100% proof of these things?

None of this matters.
It's a blog site with racist undertones - look at the other posts on the site.
If I'm anyone a.ssociated with the Martin family I'm suing for defamation.


Last edited by RokkyRok; 03-26-2012 at 04:29 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #109
Ant O 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,946 | Props total: 7691 7691
And so the smear campaign of and innocent kid begins
 03-26-2012, 04:31 PM         #110
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
It's good that you have no fu*king idea what you're talking.
so these rumors that he is a gangbaging drug user are not to dehumanize him

you have no idea what you are talking about child

now get back to your no name suburb and your shelterd life the real world and the one you know are completely differant
 6 years ago '04        #111
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Isn't that where Bill Clinton's office was at though?
He fooled y'all with that sh*t. Bill was down there looking for big booties. Since.... Hillary looks like.... Hillary.
 6 years ago '04        #112
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 bigree61 said:
so these rumors that he is a gangbaging drug user are not to dehumanize him

you have no idea what you are talking about child

now get back to your no name suburb and your shelterd life the real world and the one you know are completely differant
I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the "statistic" that was posted.

Now close your laptop, and shut the fu*k up.
 6 years ago '04        #113
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
On a side note..... Blacks, whites, hispanics.... all involved, arguing. I'm keeping my eye on the Asians. They're being too quiet.
 6 years ago '05        #114
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$47,951 | Props total: 13381 13381
 Ahura said:
What Trayvon did in his personal life is not on trial here. What should be in trial is the man who k!lled Trayvon. Why is it that people think these types of information will change anything? The facts are, 1. he was told to stay put, 2. stand your ground law does not protect the pursuer of the threat. Had he just reported the kid and let the police do their work instead of trying to be a cop himself, Trayvon would be alive today.
/thread.
 03-26-2012, 04:38 PM         #115
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I wasn't talking about that. I was talking about the "statistic" that was posted.

Now close your laptop, and shut the fu*k up.
50% of white people are making excuses

48% say he is hispanic

2% are outraged like ever other human being
 6 years ago '11        #116
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Ant O said:
And so the smear campaign of and innocent kid begins
Its not a smear campaign, and this happens to everyone, whether the victim is white, black, latino, or an alien from mars. For example, in r*pe cases, if the female isn't a virgin the media acts like she was asking for it.
 6 years ago '11        #117
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
avatar space
space
$12,183 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Ahura said:
What Trayvon did in his personal life is not on trial here. What should be in trial is the man who k!lled Trayvon. Why is it that people think these types of information will change anything? The facts are, 1. he was told to stay put, 2. stand your ground law does not protect the pursuer of the threat. Had he just reported the kid and let the police do their work instead of trying to be a cop himself, Trayvon would be alive today.
:agreement6::agreement6: Agree 100 percent. Based on the facts that we know so far, Zimmermann should still be charged IMO.


Last edited by maxnn; 03-26-2012 at 04:44 PM..
 03-26-2012, 04:45 PM         #118
majormedicalboI 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
same sh*t they tried to do to oscar grant. they was like well oscar grant has been in jail he's not a squeaky clean person. what the fu*k do that matter when u handcuffed on your back and police shoot and k!ll u. man fu*k the media real talk. they will spin this however they want to because they kno those racists fu*ks in florida aint gonna convict that bi*ch zimmerman
 6 years ago '04        #119
regularjoe 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$37,667 | Props total: 15414 15414
 majormedicalboI said:
same sh*t they tried to do to oscar grant. they was like well oscar grant has been in jail he's not a squeaky clean person. what the fu*k do that matter when u handcuffed on your back and police shoot and k!ll u. man fu*k the media real talk. they will spin this however they want to because they kno those racists fu*ks in florida aint gonna convict that bi*ch zimmerman
He was the young man k!lled on New Years eve, correct? Unarmed, by the police?
 6 years ago '04        #120
Dash Marley 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$6,238 | Props total: 1483 1483
Realizing this is a serious topic on BOXDEN ....
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 85
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1291 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 46
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
47 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Is this a real pawg?
20 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside Compton THUGS starring Kevin Hart & Mike Epps 🤣🤣㊃..
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside The price of being a Hoe in Japan
74 comments
18 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside Donald Glover aka CHILDISH GAMBINO: INDUSTRY PLANT EXPOSED!
120 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Atlanta must to be the happiest place on earth
32 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside He bought a woman drinks. She left him at bar — he broke into her hom..
30 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy