Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
42 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #81
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,337 | Props total: 13010 13010
 Maroon_Tiger said:
at the end of the day, alot of change in society is needed.. it sucks that trevon had stuff like this going on b/c the lawyers are just going to tarnish dudes reputation....

but the bottomline is that black people have little to no respect in society... thats clear as day
First bold: Yes. And outside of this young man losing his life, that's the worst thing that could happen.

Second bold: Please.
 6 years ago '04        #82
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
You gotta love people who are in these threads who get mad at racism, then proceed to say racist sh*t. Hypocrites.
 03-26-2012, 04:43 PM         #83
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
You gotta love people who are in these threads who get mad at racism, then proceed to say racist sh*t. Hypocrites.
Basically
 03-26-2012, 04:43 PM         #84
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
trayvon does not have a juvenile offender record so all of this means little to the case.

let's bring up zimmerman's felony a.ssault on police officer charge in '05 & 2 domestic a.ssaults if we're going to bring up past

Record Count: 4
Search By: Party Exact Name: on Party Search Mode: Name Last Name: Zimmerman First Name: George Case Status: Closed Date Filed On or After: 01/01/2005 Date Filed On or Before: 01/01/2006 Sort By: Filed Date
Case Number Citation Number Style/Defendant Info Filed/Location/Judicial Officer Type/Status Charge(s)
2005-CF-009525-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Div 10
OKane, Julie H

Criminal Felony
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITH VIOLENCE
BATTERY ON LAW ENFORCEMENT OFFICER
2005-MM-010436-A-O
ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE MICHAEL
10/05/1983

07/18/2005
Orlando
Miller, W Michael

Misdemeanor
Closed

CR-RESISTING OFFICER WITHOUT VIOLENCE
2005-DR-012980-O

ZUAZO, VERONICA vs. ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M

08/09/2005
Div 44
44, TBA

Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS

2005-DR-013069-O

ZIMMERMAN, GEORGE M vs. ZUAZO, VERONICA A

08/10/2005
Div 46
White, Keith F

Domestic Violence
Closed - SRS
 6 years ago '04        #85
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
Hypothetical question: If a person shoots Zimmer.... is that justice?
 6 years ago '11        #86
Teknishen04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,364 | Props total: 236 236
 Chief Dee said:
Excellent point. By the logic that black people in hoodies are suspecious, then every race/ethnic group in America would also have their own suspecious look as well. For example, telling black men that they should be in fear of wearing hoodies in public is like telling white men that they should be in fear of being bald headed or having a low haircut just because SOME bald white men are racist skinheads. Imagine if a white guy got shot in the hood just because he was bald headed? Or a white kid getting shot on Halloween (which I dont celebrate) for treat or treating with a ghost costume on because some n*gga thought he was KKK?

That's basically what happened to Trayvon.
Dead on Point
 03-26-2012, 04:48 PM         #87
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How was he allowed to have a firearm, IF he was convicted of that felony? That alone is prison time.
he was charged but wasn't convicted.
 6 years ago '04        #88
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
How was he allowed to have a firearm, IF he was convicted of that felony? That alone is prison time.
This is exactly one of the biggest problems in cases. (Not a shot at Supa Mario).

People think something in their head, which they believe to be correct, and run with it, without looking into facts, etc. I can't stand that sh*t.
 6 years ago '11        #89
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist

zimmerman is a hero to white america

now lets tear him down so white people can say look he is a black drug dealing gangbanger k!ller so zimmerman should have murderd him for walking down his street
You should just put "98% of white people are racist" as your sig, b/c you literally have that in every single post.
 03-26-2012, 04:57 PM         #90
LebronOnYoBtch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its the truth.... Regular black people got it hard as fu*k in society... and black people living in poverty got it extremely hard

stereotyped people in general got it really hard... and black people have always been atop the list of sterotyped...

the black race literally is not respected in this country... yeah you're accepted if you're successfull and dont get caught dead walking or driving in an affluent neighborhood, but if you are, you still stereotyped...

a big problem with the repuation of black people is two sided... society's view of us, and our ignorance/crime/lack of family structure/etc... but in no way do black people deserve to be treated like we do in society (despite the problems that our culture continues to have)... every race has issues/problems, but we're getting the least respect
As Of Late Latinos Getting The Least Respect
 6 years ago '04        #91
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Maroon_Tiger said:
its the truth.... Regular black people got it hard as fu*k in society... and black people living in poverty got it extremely hard

stereotyped people in general got it really hard... and black people have always been atop the list of sterotyped...

the black race literally is not respected in this country... yeah you're accepted if you're successfull and dont get caught dead walking or driving in an affluent neighborhood, but if you are, you still stereotyped...

a big problem with the repuation of black people is two sided... society's view of us, and our ignorance/crime/lack of family structure/etc... but in no way do black people deserve to be treated like we do in society (despite the problems that our culture continues to have)... every race has issues/problems, but we're getting the least respect
I understand where you're coming from (as much as I can). 4 of my closest friends are black (including 2ToTimes, a BX member). And they deal with the same bullsh*t as "regular" black people, yet, I never... ever hear them complain.... and they're all successful. I'm not saying you're wrong, or your point isn't justified, etc. Just saying what I see and hear.
 03-26-2012, 05:00 PM         #92
dadon085 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mainevent4u88 said:
All I'm saying is he SHOULD have waited for the police to get there since zimmerman was making a "citizens arrest." Instead he attacked him.
 6 years ago '08        #93
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 Mathematic said:
you see how they ignore this post....^^^^

Zimmerman had no business following him...period.
Who is ignoring this fact?

I swear to god some of you BX dudes watch Nancy Grace and try to become your own investigators or some sh*t.

Everyone acknowledges that the cops told him not to pursue Trayvon. EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

Are you guys really this fu*king retarded?

This article means nothing, its not relevant, so why are you making it relevant by responding to it for 8 pages.

6 years ago '04        #94
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Supa Mario 910 said:
I'm not sure what you're saying though. Are you saying it's up in the air whether or not he was convicted of a felony?
No. Take what I'm saying in a general point. Nothing to do with this case. Whether it be politics, etc... people will think they're right about something, and won't ask, research, or listen to something they may be wrong about.
 6 years ago '07        #95
Dotel 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,883 | Props total: 1297 1297
 Oh Finesse said:

let's not ignore that this is a race issue fam, in one way or another.. let's keep it real and stop sweepin the race aspect under the rug

Let's pretend like we know all the facts.

Duke Lacrosse anyone?
 6 years ago '10        #96
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13660 13660
@ the thread title. Sounds like a message boy from faux news.

So the devils gonna utilize smear tactics on a dead young black male to make the illusion that zimmerman was right? His tattoos, "drug dealer lifestyle" and most certainly NOT his tweets bear any relevance to his murder. It's is time for zimmerman to man up and face the music. Now either the law punishes him or the streets will, bottom line. Because stalking & slaughtering a person because of skin color, like it's the burning mississippi days will be the wrong thing to do. White ppl act like they don't understand, black ppl are sick of getting fu*ked over and want justice for this young black male that died @ the hands.

I can guarantee more than the majority of faux news support zimmerman and we ALL know how those devils spin and distort things to make it look the white I meant the white way.
 6 years ago '07        #97
KingKobraAtlant 
space
space
$1,010 | Props total: 99 99
It's beyond the self-defense argument. The problem is, whether you did it or not. The cops will arrest people that they call "People/Person(s) of Interest". How in the hell are you gon investigate, it you can make an arrest?
 6 years ago '04        #98
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 MONSTALOCC said:
@ the thread title. Sounds like a message boy from faux news.

So the devils gonna utilize smear tactics on a dead young black male to make the illusion that zimmerman was right? His tattoos, "drug dealer lifestyle" and most certainly NOT his tweets bear any relevance to his murder. It's is time for zimmerman to man up and face the music. Now either the law punishes him or the streets will, bottom line. Because stalking & slaughtering a person because of skin color, like it's the burning mississippi days will be the wrong thing to do. White ppl act like they don't understand, black ppl are sick of getting fu*ked over and want justice for this young black male that died @ the hands.

I can guarantee more than the majority of faux news support zimmerman and we ALL know how those devils spin and distort things to make it look the white I meant the white way.
Isn't Zimmerman hispanic? So.... "that died @ the hands.". Meaning?
 6 years ago '06        #99
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
space
$13,455 | Props total: 2648 2648
what does tats, smoking weed and cussing on twitter have to do with anything, white people got those too... smh
 6 years ago '04        #100
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Chest Rockwell said:
why is everyone getting all soppy over some stranger they never even met? thousands of people die every single day. some of y'all sitting there acting like this is any of your business. sh*t i aint happy some retard k!lled the boy, but damn, cant even turn on espn without seeing the miami f*ggot a.ss heat throwing their two cents in. dumb a.ss president comparing someone else's deceased kid to his imaginary son. probably been a thousand other murders since the clown's been in office that he aint acknowledge..

another family's fu*kin tragedy turns into a media phenomenon.. beautiful
Damn, are you jealous or something?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy