Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
82 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Snoop Dogg Issues Warning To George Zimmerman: I Have Jay-Z’s Back
80 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Offset got a new $70k Ric Flair chain
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTensionCord Got Sent To Prison Cause He Post Court Info On IG & His..
34 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2012, 01:01 PM         #41
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CNN just did a report on this....if this catches fire it's gonna put a serious dent in the movement....
 6 years ago '09        #42
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17949 17949
 Martel said:
sh*t is sad man. They will slander the fu*k out of you just to make a point. Are they really going to judge his character because he has fu*king tattoos and a gold grill? And because ONE person on his myspace threw up a gang sign ? Or from what people have tweeted to him?

Really? sh*t sickens me they are no better than Zimmerman with this sh*t. fu*k serving you white bi*ches. I'm letting it be known fu*k all of you cracka muthafu*kas. This whole sh*t has really opened my eyes. Black people need to stick together. fu*k it.
That's why im pulling no punches with my replies...

This is bullsh*t....

:agreement6:
 03-26-2012, 01:06 PM         #43
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BeatTycoon said:
Your username fits you perfectly,
 6 years ago '09        #44
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,837 | Props total: 17949 17949
Whats the excuse for Zimmermans past?

"He called the police department at least 46 times since 2004 to report everything from open garages to suspicious people. In 2005, according to police records obtained by the Orlando Sentinel and other news organizations, Zimmerman was twice accused of either criminal misconduct or violence. "
 03-26-2012, 01:17 PM         #45
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
his lawyer's speaking on CNN addressing this bs right now...he's basically saying all of this is irrelevant....and that the Sanford PD is launching a smear campaign to make up for the poor job they've done with the investigation....

"they've k!lled my son,& now they're trying to k!ll his reputation"-Tray's mom
 6 years ago '10        #46
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
is this nikka really claiming that zimmerman made a citizens arrest

this nikka lost
 03-26-2012, 01:27 PM         #47
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I bet they don't talk about Frank Taaffe though I wonder why....

6 years ago '10        #48
kiddrocay 27 heat pts27
space
space
$19,669 | Props total: 4520 4520
O I wish ish was the other way sometimes so they can feel what we feel

we running america and having a fu*ked up system for them

a white kid being k!lled by a man of color and we really not giving 2 sh*ts about it

same motherfu*kers in here running claiming this and that would be in here doing what we are doing

these mother fu*kers will never understand a damn thing about ish like this
 6 years ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 5841 heat pts5841
space
space
$54,096 | Props total: 18917 18917
everything this article describes is completely irrelevant...

they're trying to use the red herrings of a hoodie, a twitter account, an empty weed bag and so on to de-humanize an innocent kid who was shot dead by a coward, who I'm pretty sure also doubles as a paranoid skitzo as well...

that article is outright shameful...

the only thing that matters is what Zimmerman did after he was told by a 9-1-1 operator "not to pursue" Trayvon...

Last edited by RAZAH CUTS; 03-26-2012 at 01:50 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #50
elvisfreshly 106 heat pts106
space
space
$23,072 | Props total: 313 313
I dont understan what any of this has to do with anything at the time zimmerman didnt kno any of this and this doesnt make him look any different zimmerman was gonna do what he was gonna do wether he knew this or not which he didnt so theres no point in trying to make tray look like the bad guy when hes the dead one show some fu*kin respect
 6 years ago '11        #51
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 311 311
I wish there were more George zimmermans around my hood....you can't argue it would be a much safer n better place
 03-26-2012, 02:39 PM         #52
snoopdoggiz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
black ppl mad.

fat people cant f!ght. boy he was a football player ..... trust me that fat n*gga got his a.ss beat he was just mad. wrong for following tho.

im in florida :( i hate these coons here i just want to run them over. damn n*ggards.

these two were just cornballs. that met up.... he will get off. stfu you non law knowing mother fuccas.

oh look im a lawyer, casey needs to go to jail she k!lled the baby.. i have no proof. 'use common sense' stfu this what this will be all over again. blah blah blah .. nba playoffs coming up. :)

at end of the day this will blow over and be forgotten just like yall kony f*gs lmaoooo yall extra mad
You really are special
 6 years ago '08        #53
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 Chief Dee said:
Excellent point. By the logic that black people in hoodies are suspecious, then every race/ethnic group in America would also have their own suspecious look as well. For example, telling black men that they should be in fear of wearing hoodies in public is like telling white men that they should be in fear of being bald headed or having a low haircut just because SOME bald white men are racist skinheads. Imagine if a white guy got shot in the hood just because he was bald headed? Or a white kid getting shot on Halloween (which I dont celebrate) for treat or treating with a ghost costume on because some n*gga thought he was KKK?

That's basically what happened to Trayvon.
cosign 100%...
 6 years ago '08        #54
space
space
 April Moon said:
Defending yourself only goes so far. You can't beat somebody while they're down, and continuously beat on them. According to a witness who viewed the f!ght, that is what happened. If that is what happened, then Trayvon fu*ked up...

and besides, is it even self defense to beat on someone who only asks you what you're doing there? No, that's just a.ssault. If either of those two things happened, then Trayvon fu*ked up...

But we don't know that, do we? So my advice to everyone would be to shut the fu*k up until we know everything that happened...
police dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

police dispatcher: We don't need you to do that..
 03-26-2012, 02:58 PM         #55
brreid 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
black ppl mad.

fat people cant f!ght. boy he was a football player ..... trust me that fat n*gga got his a.ss beat he was just mad. wrong for following tho.

im in florida :( i hate these coons here i just want to run them over. damn n*ggards.

these two were just cornballs. that met up.... he will get off. stfu you non law knowing mother fuccas.

oh look im a lawyer, casey needs to go to jail she k!lled the baby.. i have no proof. 'use common sense' stfu this what this will be all over again. blah blah blah .. nba playoffs coming up. :)

at end of the day this will blow over and be forgotten just like yall kony f*gs lmaoooo yall extra mad
someone thinks they're cool.
 6 years ago '08        #56
space
space
 Mathematic said:
police dispatcher: Are you following him?

Zimmerman: Yeah

police dispatcher: We don't need you to do that..
you see how they ignore this post....^^^^

Zimmerman had no business following him...period.
 6 years ago '04        #57
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,912 | Props total: 2549 2549
 brreid said:
someone thinks they're cool.
shorty in your avy cute. who is that?

Mathematic said:
you see how they ignore this post....^^^^

Zimmerman had no business following him...period.

yeah I said the same thing. no way in hell you can cry self-defense and your the aggressor. How can you chase a man with a gun in self defense....

this is a no brainer has america really gotten this stupid.... damn reality tv shows and fake music artist messed the game up
 03-26-2012, 03:37 PM         #58
Tattered_Hoody 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Neighborhood watch requires you stay at a distance and notify authorities, it doesn't say you can chase the person down or tail them close, let alone get into an altercation.

None of this really matters. What matters is the interpretation of the law and if it is applicable. I have a hard time seeing how it is.

EDIT: Was this guy even on the neighborhood watch, legitimately?
 03-26-2012, 03:39 PM         #59
bxrulez 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL wait.....so tattoos and a photo of a blunt and Martin DVD means this dude deserved to get shot? Isnt that the NORM urban kid in this society? LOL k!ll yourself....the kid wasnt armed. Thread megaFAIL
 6 years ago '08        #60
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
in all seriousness, im tired of this sh*t. innocent people die all the time, innocent people get locked up all the time. its all fu*ked up, why does this one incident get so much publicity?

a black man was targeted then beaten by a group of white kids then ran over and k!lled last year. only one of the kids has been put in jail while the others roam free. where is the justice in that? im tired of people jumping onto whatever the hot topic is at the moment.

stuff like this shows ignorance on every level. if i see one more person on facebook or twitter speak on trayvon and how they want justice, but they openly have "free boosie" somewhere on their profile or in their name, im gonna strangle someone
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
122 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
83 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
49 comments
23 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
172 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
36 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy