Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
60 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
17 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
62 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #21
mainevent4u88 102 heat pts102
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 4760 4760
 SpyDa said:
you sir are an idiot....

Of course you would look suspect wearing a hoodie inside a building. If your wearing it outside because its cold or in trayvon situation raining things change. Like wearing shades at night. or a jacket and gloves in the summer. those things are suspect.
pro-tip, dont start your argument with an insult.

not only is it completely ineffective in offending me, but it just makes its hard for people to take anything you type after that seriously.

on top that, you just solidified my argument by concurring that a hoodie makes people look suspect. What point were you trying to make?
 6 years ago '08        #22
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
What do white people consider "gang banging"? Because it seems like Trayvon was in a highschool crew at best. And ALL of us in this thread were in some highschool crew click growing up. That wasnt real banging. Being with a crew in your highschool that fought other crews was not real gangbanging. Real gangbanging was what you claimed OUTSIDE of school.
 6 years ago '08        #23
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,742 | Props total: 1228 1228
Trayvon’s MySpace page,
 03-26-2012, 10:12 AM         #24
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who gives a fu*k about some facebook/twitter sh*t. That sh*t is irrelevant to this case.

Bottom line is KKK member Zimberman shot an innocent kid.
 03-26-2012, 10:32 AM         #25
yeugkk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Unfortunately, it seems as if most people who knew him are intent on cleaning up his image, rather than discussing what Trayvon was really like.

Even though Trayvon was only 17, he already was sporting gold teeth, and several large tattoos. This one was on his wrist, apparently of his girlfriend’s mother’s name."

this is gay as fu*k, this article is tryna justify his death cuz he was allegedly a goon

lmfao @ sayin hes in a twitter hashtag gang
 6 years ago '04        #26
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,915 | Props total: 2565 2565
 mainevent4u88 said:

not only is it completely ineffective in offending me, but it just makes its hard for people to take anything you type after that seriously.

on top that, you just solidified my argument by concurring that a hoodie makes people look suspect. What point were you trying to make?

ok lets go by your theory.

1. people are suspect in hoodies because some people wear them during robberies. So they should be suspect.
2. Kids shot up a school in trench coats so they should be suspect.
3. Muslims So called blew up the towers so they all should be suspect.
4. White people enslaved beat and hung blacks so they should all be suspect.
5. cars with limo tint because they hide weed smoke or illegal things within the car. They are all suspect
6. Americans pissed and lol'd taken pictures of dead afghan civilians. So to them all americans are suspect..
the list can go on and on and on with your theory.... Although your's closer to reality. Its not the right way to view things.
 6 years ago '08        #27
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
 SpyDa said:

1. people are suspect in hoodies because some people wear them during robberies. So they should be suspect.
5. cars with limo tint because they hide weed smoke or illegal things within the car. They are all suspect
6. Americans pissed and lol'd taken pictures of dead afghan civilians. So to them all americans are suspect..
the list can go on and on and on with your theory.... Although your's closer to reality. Its not the right way to view things.
Excellent point. By the logic that black people in hoodies are suspecious, then every race/ethnic group in America would also have their own suspecious look as well. For example, telling black men that they should be in fear of wearing hoodies in public is like telling white men that they should be in fear of being bald headed or having a low haircut just because SOME bald white men are racist skinheads. Imagine if a white guy got shot in the hood just because he was bald headed? Or a white kid getting shot on Halloween (which I dont celebrate) for treat or treating with a ghost costume on because some n*gga thought he was KKK?

That's basically what happened to Trayvon.
 6 years ago '08        #28
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
And here's the thing I dont get about people who defend Zimmerman. Im from inner city Chicago, and we(black and latinos) are routinely criticized by whites for k!lling eachother over "clothing". For example, if a black or latino from Chicago shoots another black/latino for wearing his hat the wrong way in a gang neighborhood, or if a black/latino from LA, New York City, or anyother city shoots another black/latino for wearing a certain color in a gang neighborhood then this is considered ignorance. However if a white man shoots a black/latino person because he's wearing a hoodie it's not ignorant but justifiable.
 6 years ago '09        #29
Polygod 75 heat pts75
space
space
$3,953 | Props total: 1405 1405
 mainevent4u88 said:

He said a hoodie inside a building is suspect because its not normal and it insinuates that person to be a potential robber. So he didn't agree with you. How could you een think you were right when it said it right there in the quote? But I agree with you if your bi*ch made I guess somebody walking out in a hoodie at night while it was raining is definetly suspect...especially if there black! Because everybody knows us n!ggers only go outside in the rain to rob people.
 03-26-2012, 11:24 AM         #30
easybreezy88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are going to try an justify this as much as poss. And it will work after a while. White people are crazy , and I am white. I mean look at Casey Anthony she is still walking the fu*k around.
At first, I was skeptical that anyone would maintain an account with that sort of derogatory slur in the title, but after doing some research, it’s apparent that it was Trayvon’s account.
Are you serious? Lets try and paint this kid as a bad guy cause he has n*gga in his name , and he has tatts, and he may smoke some weed. SmH what is this world coming to?
 6 years ago '07        #31
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,460 | Props total: 16235 16235
perfect reason to shoot a kid right....
 6 years ago '08        #32
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,064 | Props total: 4854 4854
Character a.ssassination. Can't say I didn't see this coming. They did it to Zimmerman, and it's not surprising they're doing it to Martin.
 6 years ago '08        #33
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 Oh Finesse said:
Hey I'm just sayin man, we're all bred different. I'm more suspect of a dude with his hood down with his hands in his hood pockets walking towards me than a dude with a hood walking with his hands out.

But all this hoodie sh*t aside, still doesn't discount the fact that one dude with a gun was following a kid with a hoodie after being told to back off and shot him dead.

If suspicion=death sentence then give me a gun and watch me go to town, especially where I'm from.
You a pus*y point blank period
 6 years ago '04        #34
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 Special Edd said:
black ppl mad.

fat people cant f!ght. boy he was a football player ..... trust me that fat n*gga got his a.ss beat he was just mad. wrong for following tho.

im in florida :( i hate these coons here i just want to run them over. damn n*ggards.

these two were just cornballs. that met up.... he will get off. stfu you non law knowing mother fuccas.

oh look im a lawyer, casey needs to go to jail she k!lled the baby.. i have no proof. 'use common sense' stfu this what this will be all over again. blah blah blah .. nba playoffs coming up. :)

at end of the day this will blow over and be forgotten just like yall kony f*gs lmaoooo yall extra mad
Your username fits you perfectly, and is convenient to the point where I don't even have to question whether or not you should be taken seriously.

BlaKc said:
no, especially if it was RAINING! and unlike caucasians black men don't walk around in FEAR of people, you people obviously have a deeply seeded fear of black men, you're scared to death of us!
I'm not going to say that all white people are like this, but there are some thoroughly brainwashed white people in this country for whom irrational fear is like oxygen. When America mindfu*ks you, they don't just stick the tip in, they go balls deep.
 6 years ago '07        #35
mainevent4u88 102 heat pts102
space
space
$9,262 | Props total: 4760 4760
 SpyDa said:

whether or not its the right way to view things, it IS the way things are viewed. People make judgements off first impressions. I believe you should be able to wear what you want to wear without being judged, but that is simply not the world we live in.
 6 years ago '05        #36
PhI|0z0pH3r 72 heat pts72
space
space
$15,376 | Props total: 3 3
 Oh Finesse said:
and another thing, go visit federal court off worthington street in springfield, ma at 3 in the morning.. hoodies'll be the last thing you'll be scared of

are some of y'all really that sheltered that one kid in a hoodie scares you?

Right sh*t like 80% of teens in Springfield, Ma wear hoodies. sh*t I was wearing one yesterday it was chilly as fu*k.

sh*ts sad that their going to try to attempt to disregard the fact that an innocent kid got shot and sling his name through the mud.
 6 years ago '09        #37
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,838 | Props total: 17951 17951
Citizens arrest for what crime....??

If anything Trayvon was defending himself....

Some stupid motherfu*kers on BX....
 03-26-2012, 12:40 PM         #38
StatisticZ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BlaKc said:
no, especially if it was RAINING! and unlike caucasians black men don't walk around in FEAR of people, you people obviously have a deeply seeded fear of black men, you're scared to death of us!
Hmm.. Some definitely do look very fearful when they see my patches while working.
 03-26-2012, 12:41 PM         #39
Hurricane24 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Digging up dirt on someone who isn't here to defend themself is cowardly, whatever the circumstance hopefully he can rip, the media today is a monster
 6 years ago '05        #40
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,818 | Props total: 2623 2623
sh*t is sad man. They will slander the fu*k out of you just to make a point. Are they really going to judge his character because he has fu*king tattoos and a gold grill? And because ONE person on his myspace threw up a gang sign ? Or from what people have tweeted to him?

Really? sh*t sickens me they are no better than Zimmerman with this sh*t. fu*k serving you white bi*ches. I'm letting it be known fu*k all of you cracka muthafu*kas. This whole sh*t has really opened my eyes. Black people need to stick together. fu*k it.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
106 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
46 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
113 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
186 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
124 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy