Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-27-2012, 10:42 AM         #301
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
You make it sound like most white people care whether or not Zimmerman was wrong.

I don't get why just being white means you want Zimmerman (who's latino btw) to be innocent.

If you just "root" for your race in whatever situation then you're just a fu*king idiot to begin with.
the fu*k are you talking about

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '08        #302
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 cheguevara said:
the fu*k are you talking about
 6 years ago '11        #303
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
What the hell do you expect when you walk around a gated fu*kin community dressed like a n*gga? This could've easily been avoided if he would've left that street sh*t in the hood
 6 years ago '08        #304
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 Darealness420 said:
What the hell do you expect when you walk around a gated fu*kin community dressed like a n*gga? This could've easily been avoided if he would've left that street sh*t in the hood
Who wears a hoody and doesn't flip it up when it's raining?

You make it sound like he's flying a flag w/ a ski mask on.
 03-27-2012, 12:20 PM         #305
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Who wears a hoody and doesn't flip it up when it's raining?

You make it sound like he's flying a flag w/ a ski mask on.
this is how 98% of youll think my point is proven
 6 years ago '07        #306
pdman57 3 heat pts
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
there is ignorance gushing from this thread....disgusting
 03-27-2012, 12:32 PM         #307
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darealness420 said:
Well one wouldnt expect to get murdered. I can tell you that.

This isnt the '60s. Trayvon couldve wore any fu*king thing he wanted to. Zimmerman had it in his mind that the kid was a criminal and thats why he shot em.

And what street sh*t are you talking about? Skittles and an Iced Tea?
 6 years ago '08        #308
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 bigree61 said:
this is how 98% of youll think my point is proven
So I'm the 2% then bc I'm defending Martin? Get your facts straight.

You may be too stupid to use percentages.
 6 years ago '07        #309
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,624 | Props total: 2469 2469
damn whatever the case may be, this doesn't change the fact that what happened shouldn't have ...and did trayvon really have his girls mothers name tatted on him?
 6 years ago '05        #310
Rubix 
space
space
$8,493 | Props total: 825 825
 o7media said:
This whole thread is full of ignorance on both sides

1. This case really shouldn't be getting THIS MUCH attention. A black kid died by a white/hispanic guy...so what? Kids die all the time. If it were a black guy who k!lled the black kid this sh*t wouldn't have been looked at twice.

2. None of you guys know what actually happened. Maybe Zimmerman shouldn't have followed him, but there's nothing against the law that says you can't follow anyone. Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong if he's on the neighborhood watch.

3. There may not be anything gang related about the sh*t posted in that article. The point of it wasn't that, the point of it was that he wasn't some perfect 17 year old kid the media was making him out to be. He was your typical 'I think I'm a bad a.ss' teenager..... So how can you say he didn't do anything to provoke Zimmerman?

It's funny how damn near everyone in here is calling Zimmerman a racist with no actual proof to back it up. But in reality everyone playing the 'race' card is a racist.

Just let the sh*t go...another person died. sh*t happens 24/7. Nothing special about this kid to keep going on and on about it.
no proof? he was caught saying "****" right on the 911 tape. how much fu*ken proof do you need?

only a simple minded fu*k like yourself would not be able to see that this issue is BEYOND the murdering of a kid. it's about justice. a minority teen gets k!lled and no arrest? no trial? that has to raise some goddam eyebrows.
 03-27-2012, 01:54 PM         #311
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Darealness420 said:
this mafuhka WILDIN' FOR THE MORNING, THE AFTERNOON, AND THE NIGHT!!!!

yo so my little 1 year old nephew deserve to get mirked when got his little Yankees hoody on with his lil' Jordan Melo jumpoffs on?!

man please dont answer that sh*t.
 6 years ago '04        #312
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 Martel said:
sh*t is sad man. They will slander the fu*k out of you just to make a point. Are they really going to judge his character because he has fu*king tattoos and a gold grill? And because ONE person on his myspace threw up a gang sign ? Or from what people have tweeted to him?

Really? sh*t sickens me they are no better than Zimmerman with this sh*t. fu*k serving you white bi*ches. I'm letting it be known fu*k all of you cracka muthafu*kas. This whole sh*t has really opened my eyes. Black people need to stick together. fu*k it.
Yeah, I'm black but at the same time, you can't ignore the other relevant information that can be digested from his twitter account...

His cousin/friend, whoever he is, stated that Travon "swung on a bus driver"....It shows that maybe Travon was a hot head and quick to whoop someone's a.ss, he ain't take no sh*t. This helps the defense unfortunately with the whole bullsh*t a.ss Florida law, "stand your ground" that maybe Travon did throw the first punch, even tho Zimm shouldn't of followed him in the first place. The law is the law and they have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt. But I still agree Zimm is guilty but these are the fu*ked up laws we have.
 03-27-2012, 02:11 PM         #313
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
So I'm the 2% then bc I'm defending Martin? Get your facts straight.

You may be too stupid to use percentages.
no you corny lil kid i was talking about the nerd you replied too
you are smart enough to no that well atlease i hope

but i forgot now carry on with your jokes

i highly doubt you or anyone in your family is in the 2%
when is the last time you heard one of your friends or family use the word n*gga
 03-27-2012, 02:13 PM         #314
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
this mafuhka WILDIN' FOR THE MORNING, THE AFTERNOON, AND THE NIGHT!!!!

yo so my little 1 year old nephew deserve to get mirked when got his little Yankees hoody on with his lil' Jordan Melo jumpoffs on?!

man please dont answer that sh*t.
that is how 98% of white people think

this is america
 6 years ago '11        #315
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9
 bigree61 said:
that is how 98% of white people think

this is america

This is how 98% of black people think.

[pic - click to view]

this is america
 6 years ago '05        #316
Krazie 134 heat pts134
space
space
$45,894 | Props total: 21000 21000
 HYFR said:
This is different from the Trayvon situation, because Trayvon never approached Zimmerman. He only attacked him after he felt he was being stalked/harassed, which he was.
He never approached him, but attacked him??

From what I saw in a news story today, he attacked Zimmerman from behind. You can't justify how Zimmerman handled the situation, but a young man shouldn't attack anyone, let alone an officer, and expect there not to be repercussions. Sadly, he went after the wrong person
 03-27-2012, 02:42 PM         #317
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:
This is how 98% of black people think.

[pic - click to view]

this is america
you know that what you just posted has nothing to do with what the fuhk i was saying though right? trying to get that quote with the rolling laugh smiley i see huh?
youre on word rations for the rest of the day. you have 4 more words to use. be wise friend
 6 years ago '04        #318
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,466 | Props total: 2953 2953
This article is so biased. This sh*t shouldnt even be published. Its clear what views the writer has.

They went to his myspace page?!?!? Who the fu*k even still uses that bullsh*t?!? And they call that a gangsign?!? People throw up stupid signs all the time taking pics. Its just the "cool" thing to do. Im cool with airing out both sides of the story but this writer is looking to do nothing but flip the script

I have 2 full sleeves of tattoos, my entire chest tatted, had a grill for about 2-3 years, even sold weed briefly and im not close to a thug.

Last edited by mistatnn; 03-27-2012 at 02:56 PM..
 03-27-2012, 02:59 PM         #319
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mistatnn said:
This article is so biased. This sh*t shouldnt even be published. Its clear what views the writer has.

They went to his myspace page?!?!? Who the fu*k even still uses that bullsh*t?!? And they call that a gangsign?!? People throw up stupid signs all the time taking pics. Its just the "cool" thing to do. Im cool with airing out both sides of the story but this writer is looking to do nothing but flip the script

I have 2 full sleeves of tattoos, my entire chest tatted, had a grill for about 2-3 years, even sold weed briefly and im not close to a thug.
i got a full sleeve as well even my hands are tatted and i have my own office. i dont think theres a mafuhka at my job white, black, male, female, that DOESNT have an exposed tattoo
 03-27-2012, 03:04 PM         #320
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DJ Krayzie said:
He never approached him, but attacked him??

From what I saw in a news story today, he attacked Zimmerman from behind. You can't justify how Zimmerman handled the situation, but a young man shouldn't attack anyone, let alone an officer, and expect there not to be repercussions. Sadly, he went after the wrong person
he was not a officer of any kind
so lets get this right

zimmerman got out of his car walked up on him and turned around and asked him what he was doing walking threw his community then a n*gga wiz size who was scared some white man was folling him attacked the white guy from behind

yeah he should have expected to be murderd for walking to his moms house with a bag of skittles and a ice tea

98% of white people are racist
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago