Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
 NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
21 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
182 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #281
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,401 | Props total: 676 676
none of this matters... the kid was unarmed when he was shot... point blank period... end story... Zimmerman pursued Trayvon when he was clearly told not to and shot and k!lled the kid... He should be in jail... none of the side details of who Trayvon is has any weight here...
 6 years ago '04        #282
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
Trayvon Martin may have been all of these things but you must consider this is a chid not a man yet didnt have the time to grow his mind. Maybe this young man is victim of the youth subculture, but he didnt deserve to die. I know alot of bad a.ss kids who deserve jail but not murder, but I get the feeling there was alot more going on in this Trayvon life. TO many of this kids think they adults because they doing shady sh*t.
 03-27-2012, 06:18 AM         #283
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Oh Finesse said:
twists and turns for days... BUT...

no matter the details, I just can't see how a 140 pound kid soakin wet is threatening to a fatass twice his size, who's almost twice his age.. who's carrying a fu*kin fully loaded clip

like I read in another thread, all he had to do was NOT follow Tray and this never happened. the fu*k was the kid gonna do, honestly.. car jack an old man?
when u people gonna learn size & age means nothing

Bruce Lee, Jet Li all them dudes small but can f!ght
i mean Trayvon aint no Bruce, but anything can happen
 03-27-2012, 06:35 AM         #284
THEYOUNGMESSIAH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
typical 17 year old.. who gives a fu*k? the dude k!lled a little kid and thats it..
 6 years ago '05        #285
Dun Language 3971 heat pts3971
space
space
$75,918 | Props total: 30292 30292
Man what does this have to do with anything ?

Most kids at his age think they are in gangs it's a phase most of us go thru
Even I went thru it and I grew out of it at 18

It still doesn't justify why he was hunted down and murdered
In cold blood by a scared white man thinking he robocop
 6 years ago '10        #286
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
dont really matter.......with all the sh*t going on if you following me at night I see you as a threat.....and I see you as the instigator when I turn around and ask you why you following me......
 03-27-2012, 07:28 AM         #287
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
You make it sound like most white people care whether or not Zimmerman was wrong.

I don't get why just being white means you want Zimmerman (who's latino btw) to be innocent.

If you just "root" for your race in whatever situation then you're just a fu*king idiot to begin with.
98% of white people are racist and you prove my point

he is latino let me quess that your "one drop rule" but that not racist right?
why does that only apply to whites
he is as white as you are,his father is as white as yours,he was born and raised as white as you are

and thats the problem 98% of white dont care if every young black teenager is murderd just for being black

if you hate black people so much why do you have jimmy in your avy,on a hip hop forum?
 6 years ago '04        #288
slapaho 2 heat pts
space
space
$6,301 | Props total: 2497 2497
i havent really followed the story but he shot the kid after gettin molly'd ??

this story seems like a diversion away from a much larger issue..

from what im readin this dj khaled lookin dude was soo shook of souljaboy he grabbed the burner and clapped the lil skinny a.ss dude. wow def an appropriate response in terms or force used on zimmerman's part.

this kinda sh*t has happen for decades its nothin new.. and this kinda sh*t will never stop.

sad thing is normally this story involves young azz dumb kids f!ghtin one cant take an a.ss whoopin grabs a gun and ends up k!llin everybody but the n*gga who beat'em up

Last edited by slapaho; 03-27-2012 at 07:42 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #289
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 SomeOnesoN said:
why is it all about race with some of you? I mean, the more u feed into the energy of the word, the more people are gonna do it. Any type of response will make it give that word power, of making it think it's cool to say it or because it triggers such an emotional response.

The word is hyped up and ends up being used in many different ways.. Guess what I'm trying to say is, gotta change yourselves first before changing what can happen with the issue.
well said
 6 years ago '04        #290
memyselfni 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,555 | Props total: 1 1
damn now having your mom's named tatted on you and having a set of praying hands is gang related?
 6 years ago '08        #291
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,251 | Props total: 8664 8664
This whole thread is full of ignorance on both sides

1. This case really shouldn't be getting THIS MUCH attention. A black kid died by a white/hispanic guy...so what? Kids die all the time. If it were a black guy who k!lled the black kid this sh*t wouldn't have been looked at twice.

2. None of you guys know what actually happened. Maybe Zimmerman shouldn't have followed him, but there's nothing against the law that says you can't follow anyone. Zimmerman didn't do anything wrong if he's on the neighborhood watch.

3. There may not be anything gang related about the sh*t posted in that article. The point of it wasn't that, the point of it was that he wasn't some perfect 17 year old kid the media was making him out to be. He was your typical 'I think I'm a bad a.ss' teenager..... So how can you say he didn't do anything to provoke Zimmerman?

It's funny how damn near everyone in here is calling Zimmerman a racist with no actual proof to back it up. But in reality everyone playing the 'race' card is a racist.

Just let the sh*t go...another person died. sh*t happens 24/7. Nothing special about this kid to keep going on and on about it.
 6 years ago '08        #292
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,968 | Props total: 5535 5535
 bigree61 said:
98% of white people are racist and you prove my point

he is latino let me quess that your "one drop rule" but that not racist right?
why does that only apply to whites
he is as white as you are,his father is as white as yours,he was born and raised as white as you are

and thats the problem 98% of white dont care if every young black teenager is murderd just for being black

if you hate black people so much why do you have jimmy in your avy,on a hip hop forum?
The only point I proved was that you're an idiot w/your 98% bullsh*t.

Where do you get that retarded number you parade around as a fact anyways?

Probably bc I'm not racist you dumbfu*k
 03-27-2012, 08:21 AM         #293
flyboyfloss 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
God bless the dead
 6 years ago '08        #294
portis187 29 heat pts29
space
space
$7,074 | Props total: 2280 2280
did anyone else notice the great grammar these kids use?
 6 years ago '04        #295
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,876 | Props total: 17413 17413
 o7media said:
This whole thread is full of ignorance on both sides

1. This case really shouldn't be getting THIS MUCH attention. A black kid died by a white/hispanic guy...so what? Kids die all the time. If it were a black guy who k!lled the black kid this sh*t wouldn't have been looked at twice.
Your right it wouldnt have been looked at twice...one would have been dead and the other in Jail right now
 6 years ago '06        #296
smoothlikebutta 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,618 | Props total: 1756 1756
 One-O-One said:
Too bad Trayvon's life was taken away before he could mature & become a man.
this.. most of us went through these type of phases.. pushing dime bags in high school, gettin tattoos, f!ghts in school.. its young n*gga sh*t. It pisses me off that by letting the world know that he wasnt an innocent kid, its more like a pass for zimmerman. fu*k the media.
 6 years ago '11        #297
Darealness420 
space
space
$659 | Props total: 310 310
 skeetmcghee said:
hopefully they will shoot your a.ss.
Not b4 they shoot you haha you mad son?
 6 years ago '07        #298
vegaspete27k 1 heat pts
space
space
$962 | Props total: 0 0
Is there gonna be riots if this zimmerman gets off?
 6 years ago '11        #299
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Lololol white america try and a.ssasinate my character
 6 years ago '12        #300
kiddalex 11 heat pts11
space
space
$5,609 | Props total: 6833 6833
Sold a little weed (MAYBE), said n*gga online, and had some suspensions from school = deserves to be shot on sight.

Sounds like 75 percent of this forum should be getting clapped anytime they go for a walk.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
25 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
61 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
51 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
202 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
79 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy