Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
 103
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 86
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 63
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '10        #261
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 FappingFapstar said:
zimmerman got rid of a future k!ller................
Right. Black+Tattoos+Profanity = Black thugs who don't deserve human rights
 03-26-2012, 10:37 PM         #262
factorx3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
if he was a thug so the fu*k what? at that moment and time he wasnt doing sh*t to this dude for him to get shot. end of story. He could have been a high school bully he still wouldnt deserve it.
 6 years ago '10        #263
tupac1177 
space
space
space
$156 | Props total: 10 10
the facts..zimmerman stalked him and he protected himself with his life. He violented the stand your ground law.
 03-26-2012, 11:02 PM         #264
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 03-26-2012, 11:04 PM         #265
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
of course I dont dispute that. I only dispute you calling every single white person a racist with bogus claims of 98 percent of us which is a hella alot of white people. I agree there needs to be a change in the system because im tired of seeing guilty people walk. And it sucks because when a white person does some stupid ignorant sh*t, we all get blamed. And its also the same for black people. I 100% feel that zimmermann needs to be brought to justice for his crimes and investigated. As soon as I read the story I thought that
you are in the 2%

just look you might be the only white person who strongly disagrees with me and my one n*gga yet you are the only one to not call us names

we are on the same side just differnt paths go get there


and with all my heart i hope and pray i am dead wrong about the 98% but this is america and sadly i havent been proven or seen otherwise in my lifetime
 6 years ago '10        #266
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 killya said:
guilty of what? You said racist remarks were thrown at you guys and I said post them up because i had skipped to the last page. Your starting to sound like a racist towards whites finding anything you can to blame them. Dont be a little bi*ch about it
u didn't see special ed's racist rant?

 bigree61 said:
even all the nigg3r monkey **** talk on here all day every day

I been speaking up on this before Trayvon's murder, we have potential stormfront foum posters on Boxden.
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This is America...look at the comments.

Lest we forget the Katrina horror esp the blacks that were shot and k!lled for trying to cross the bridge. Devils have convenient amnesia.


 bigree61 said:
why dont yu white boys ever say sh*t to racist hunkys like this when he is on his nigg3r,****,monkey bullsh*ton here all day every day

but are quick to gang up on the black guy underdascope

and if he is racist is it because the history of white people murdering,enslavement,raping,kidnapping,stealing,l ynching,exploting, and commiting genocide
or is it just because whites dont have the same skin color


????????????????
 WillieMaysHayes said:

[pic - click to view]


THIS IS WHAT WHITE FOLKS USE AS AMMO RIGHT HERE! THAT CLUB DESERVES TO BE BURNED @ THE GROUND ASAP!

 Ghost Writer said:
Wow....I feel like making a thread calling Ronnie out....

The fact that this slanderous propaganda would be purposely posted at the top of a website catering to young black males is disgusting....You should be ashamed of yourself Ronnie....

Money will make you do some sick things...

I'm white...but regardless of my race I was just like Trayvon in many ways. I wear hoodies, I smoke weed, I listen to rap, I did retarded sh*t when I was a youth...I deserve to be k!lled just as much as Trayvon did...

Edit: inb4ban
I see ya fam, speak up @ once
 03-26-2012, 11:10 PM         #267
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
you are in the 2%

just look you might be the only white person who strongly disagrees with me and my one n*gga yet you are the only one to not call us names

we are on the same side just differnt paths go get there


and with all my heart i hope and pray i am dead wrong about the 98% but this is america and sadly i havent been proven or seen otherwise in my lifetime

I really hope things turn around and the justice system starts getting things right. And we can all come together for positive change.
 6 years ago '04        #268
Adwerdz 320 heat pts320
space
avatar space
space
$32,809 | Props total: 23607 23607
in all actuality trayvon was acting in self defense against that fat fu*k who fu*ked with him, it clearly shows by the tape, the fat fu*k started trouble. All dude had to do was call the police and let them handle it.
 6 years ago '10        #269
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
 darnbni99a said:
did yall see what just happend on MSNBC?? Zimmermans lawyer was spose to show up for an interview but the lil pus*y bi*ch left (or didnt show up at all)!! SMH
 Michael_Moore said:
White ppl non devils take notice! We don't need yall to denounce your race! We need the whites that recognize the blatant bullsh*t that surrounds this case and the racism that has happened FOR CENTURIES to this very morning. Mayday I already propped you for being a stand up white man and still have respect for you as a man, if yall could put yourselves in our shoes and see what we see, yall would switch back with quickness.

Why do a mother and father have to bury their son @ 7 muthafu*kin teen due to being shot down like an animal with NO JUSTICE? WHY? fu*k the specifics regarding the f!ght. WHY? No parent on no race should have to go through such sorrow and heaviness in the heart for a loss of a child. It strikes me to the very essence as a human being to hear a mother cry out like Trayvon's mother did @ the 5:30.

This video shows his lawyer cowarding out of this interview. Good! Zimmerman, his lawyer, and the PD ARE fu*kED! Salute to my brothers that refuse to buckle @ the racism being spewed in regards of a black male being slaughtered as well as the men and women from other races that speak up FOR WHATS RIGHT LIKE LAWRENCE O'DONNEL! Peace..........
 6 years ago '11        #270
SomeOnesoN 202 heat pts202
space
avatar space
space
$17,252 | Props total: 1286 1286
why is it all about race with some of you? I mean, the more u feed into the energy of the word, the more people are gonna do it. Any type of response will make it give that word power, of making it think it's cool to say it or because it triggers such an emotional response.

The word is hyped up and ends up being used in many different ways.. Guess what I'm trying to say is, gotta change yourselves first before changing what can happen with the issue.
 6 years ago '08        #271
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 SomeOnesoN said:
why is it all about race with some of you? I mean, the more u feed into the energy of the word, the more people are gonna do it. Any type of response will make it give that word power, of making it think it's cool to say it or because it triggers such an emotional response.

The word is hyped up and ends up being used in many different ways.. Guess what I'm trying to say is, gotta change yourselves first before changing what can happen with the issue.
Because some people live for sh*t like this.

A lot of ignorant a.ss black people see this and it's all the ammo they need to talk all that 98% of white people are racist bc of history and all that other ridiculous bullsh*t that you've seen in here.

A lot of ignorant a.ss white people see it and go oh another wanabe gangbanger was probably just acting loud and being a **** so he got what he deserved.

In reality they're both wrong.


It sure looks like Zimmerman should take all of the fault for this. History of violence, loaded gun on him, following Martin and instigating whatever happened.

The rest of the race sh*t is just weak-minded people looking for something to identify with to spread their own agendas.
 6 years ago '10        #272
buzzkill 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,216 | Props total: 1156 1156
He looks like any other young n*gga in highschool on my twitter
fu*k does tattoos, his friends having weed, people throwing up gangsigns on his fu*king MYSPACE have to do with anything
this doesnt mean he's a thug it means that he was immature....the kid was fu*king 17
 6 years ago '10        #273
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
avatar space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13678 13678
on another note, proof that rcism is "dead"




and for the love of God, did I see a post comparing this tos.luts getting r*ped?


 03-27-2012, 12:39 AM         #274
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so the fu*k what?

[pic - click to view]


this n*gga could have been a bank robber for all i give a sh*t about...

THAT NIGHT...at THAT TIME, on THAT DAY, at THAT SECOND, he was a 17 yr old kid committing NO CRIMES, with a bag of skittles and ice tea that was murdered for NO REASON.

This is just white america trying to plant seeds in minorities heads "well maybe zimmerman..."

NO!
 6 years ago '08        #275
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$12,988 | Props total: 5561 5561
 cheguevara said:
so the fu*k what?

[pic - click to view]


this n*gga could have been a bank robber for all i give a sh*t about...

THAT NIGHT...at THAT TIME, on THAT DAY, at THAT SECOND, he was a 17 yr old kid committing NO CRIMES, with a bag of skittles and ice tea that was murdered for NO REASON.

This is just white america trying to plant seeds in minorities heads "well maybe zimmerman..."

NO!
You make it sound like most white people care whether or not Zimmerman was wrong.

I don't get why just being white means you want Zimmerman (who's latino btw) to be innocent.

If you just "root" for your race in whatever situation then you're just a fu*king idiot to begin with.
 6 years ago '04        #276
deneye 
space
avatar space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
the internet sometimes acts as the counter too the eager public or media
 6 years ago '08        #277
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$34,789 | Props total: 12295 12295
Who was this n*gga to ask dude who he was and why he over there...last time I checked being in a neighborhood doesn't require you to show ID and sign in.

Overzealous fake a.ss wanna be cop took his job too serious then k!lled a boy that was coming home...he should be in jail right now.

Roles reversed and a black dude did that to a mexican he'd be in...well maybe not but if a black dude k!lled a white boy like that he'd have 2 hots and cot already.
 03-27-2012, 01:21 AM         #278
Gramzsdfasdfsdf 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mike Nitty said:
Who was this n*gga to ask dude who he was and why he over there...last time I checked being in a neighborhood doesn't require you to show ID and sign in.

Overzealous fake a.ss wanna be cop took his job too serious then k!lled a boy that was coming home...he should be in jail right now.

Roles reversed and a black dude did that to a mexican he'd be in...well maybe not but if a black dude k!lled a white boy like that he'd have 2 hots and cot already.
What do Mexicans have to do with this case?

Zimmerman's mother is Peruvian, not Mexican.
 6 years ago '08        #279
RokkyRok 50 heat pts50
space
avatar space
space
$6,674 | Props total: 397 397
 SlickJ101 said:
Because some people live for sh*t like this.

A lot of ignorant a.ss black people see this and it's all the ammo they need to talk all that 98% of white people are racist bc of history and all that other ridiculous bullsh*t that you've seen in here.

A lot of ignorant a.ss white people see it and go oh another wanabe gangbanger was probably just acting loud and being a **** so he got what he deserved.

In reality they're both wrong.


It sure looks like Zimmerman should take all of the fault for this. History of violence, loaded gun on him, following Martin and instigating whatever happened.

The rest of the race sh*t is just weak-minded people looking for something to identify with to spread their own agendas.

 03-27-2012, 03:00 AM         #280
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Zimmerman is classified and labeled as White on his police records, I don't understand why people (whites) are still going around try to claim him as hispanic. Trying to distance you guys from him I See? what happened to the One-Drop rule, it doesn't apply now?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 36
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy