Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #241
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Not reading through 16 pages. Regardless of the problems this kid had in his personal life and whether or not he did drugs and all that means nothing. The operators told Zimmerman not to follow him, all he had to do was stay put and this kids life wouldn't be gone. Plain and simple.

I can understand how the defense would try and argue this and I can understand why he might end up getting off, but I don't agree with it because all he had to do was wait for the police and Trayvon would still be alive.
 6 years ago '06        #242
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
did yall see what just happend on MSNBC?? Zimmermans lawyer was spose to show up for an interview but the lil pus*y bi*ch left (or didnt show up at all)!! SMH
 03-26-2012, 09:43 PM         #243
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
98 percent of white people are not racist. Do you have a graph or a study? What even makes you think its THAT many? Thats a pretty high percentage and a pretty bold statement. Seems like its based on your personal opinion which your entitled to....your right..the most lynchings occured in 1882-1968. Thats why i said 60's and before
and history

i didnt know you were talking just about the lynching
 03-26-2012, 09:45 PM         #244
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
and history

i didnt know you were talking just about the lynching
history doesnt specify how many white people were racist. I can a.ssure you that not every single white person is racist and that number is higher than 2 percent. If you dont mind me asking where do you live?
 6 years ago '05        #245
drama_kiNg 62 heat pts62
space
space
$14,284 | Props total: 675 675
Rip..
 6 years ago '09        #246
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
zimmerman got rid of a future k!ller................
 6 years ago '05        #247
e06874 10 heat pts10
space
space
$453 | Props total: 65 65
 FappingFapstar said:
Is this comment really necessary? SMH some of you really need to grow up.
 03-26-2012, 10:05 PM         #248
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
A child being taught what? To hate black people? Prove to me that every white person is taught to hate black people. Your reaching hard. And your just as bad as the white racist that exist today. Letting anger and hate get in the way of fact. Its making you sound just as bad as a white racist from the 60's and before. I guess you have been and lived in every white persons home and you know every single thing about white people. Cool man. Your personal experiences doesnt account for every thing like your making it seem.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

bigree61 said:
im on his nuts because a gang of white boys call him out for being a racist but just ignore the bullsh*t another white bot has typed right above them

how many white kids have you called out on here for calling blacks monkeys and coons

and you still havent answerd my questionis he a racist like youll call him because you have a differnt skin color or is it because american history

please let me know
Thanks Brother, I could careless about skin color.

ra1n said:
lifeundthescope profile message:
"pus*y a.ss bi*ch devil k!ll yourself."

You don't have to tell me what you intend, your "figurative" speech is crystal clear

& You are one delusional individual
I was using figuratively, I wasn't using it to offend or insult you. I feel factually that you are a wicked person a devil, it has nothing to do with the way you look.
 03-26-2012, 10:10 PM         #249
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
98 percent of white people are not racist. Do you have a graph or a study? What even makes you think its THAT many? Thats a pretty high percentage and a pretty bold statement. Seems like its based on your personal opinion which your entitled to....your right..the most lynchings occured in 1882-1968. Thats why i said 60's and before
Oh really?

Gtfo bi*ch
 03-26-2012, 10:11 PM         #250
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What Everyone Needs To Know About The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin

Over the last 48 hours, there has been a sustained effort to smear Trayvon Martin, the 17-year old African-American who was shot dead by George Zimmerman a month ago. Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, said, “They k!lled my son, now they’re trying to k!ll his reputation.”
Thus far these attacks have fallen into two categories: false and irrelevant.

Much of this leaked information seems intended to play into stereotypes about young African-American males. Here’s what everyone should know:

1. Prominent conservative websites published fake photos of Martin. Twitchy, a new website run by prominent conservative blogger Michelle Malkin, promoted a photo — purportedly from Martin’s Facebook page — that shows Martin in saggy pants and flipping the bird. The photo, which spread quickly on conservative websites and Twitter, is intended to paint Martin as a thug. As Twitchy later acknowledged, it is not a photo of Trayvon Martin. [Examiner]

2. The Sanford Police selectively leaked irrelevant, negative information about Martin. The authorities told the Orlando Sentinel this morning that Trayvon was suspended from school for ten days “after being found with an empty marijuana baggie.” There is no evidence that Martin was under the influence of drugs at the time of his death, nor would prior possession of marijuana be a reason for k!lling him. It’s unclear what the relevance of the leak was, other than to smear Martin. [Orlando Sentinel]

3. On Fox News, Geraldo said that Martin was dressed “like a wannabe gangster.” Bill O’Reilly agreed with him. The sole evidence is that Martin was wearing a hoodie. Geraldo added that “everyone that ever stuck up a convenience store” was wearing a hoodie. [ThinkProgress; The Blaze]

4. Without any evidence, prominent right-wing bloggers suggested that Martin was a drug dealer. Right-wing blogger Dan Riehl advances the theory, also advanced in a widely linked peice on a site called Wagist. There does not appear to be any evidence to support this claim whatsoever. [Riehl World View]

5. Without any evidence, a right-wing columnist alleged that Martin a.ssaulted a bus driver. Unlike Zimmerman, Trayvon has no documented history of violence. This allegation continues to be advanced by a blogger on the Examiner even after the real reason was leaked to the police and confirmed by the family. [Miami Herald; Examiner]

6. Zimmerman’s friend says Martin was to blame because he was disrespectful to Zimmerman. Zimmerman’s friend Joe Oliver said that Martin would not have been shot to death if Trayvon had just said “I’m staying with my parents.” Of course, Zimmerman was not a police officer, and Trayvon had no duty to tell him who he was or where he was going. [NBC News]

The final part of the effort to smear Trayvon Martin is to link him and his supporters to irresponsible fringe groups like the New Black Panthers and marignal provocateurs like Louis Farrakhan. Threats by these groups are serious and should be investigated, but they have nothing to do with Martin or his supporters. The leader of the effort to a.ssociate Martin with these groups is Matt Drudge. You can see how he is framing the story today here.

Ultimately, whether Martin was a perfect person is irrelevant to whether Zimmerman’s conduct that night was justified. Clearly, there are two different versions of the events that transpired on February 26, the night Trayvon was k!lled. There are conflicting statements by witnesses and conflicting evidence as to who was the aggressor. Zimmerman has the right to tell his side of the story. But his opportunity to do this will come in a court of law after he is charged and arrested. In the meantime, Zimmerman’s supporters should stop trying to smear the reputation of a dead, 17-year-old boy.

03-26-2012, 10:15 PM         #251
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 King Jove said:
What Everyone Needs To Know About The Smear Campaign Against Trayvon Martin

Over the last 48 hours, there has been a sustained effort to smear Trayvon Martin, the 17-year old African-American who was shot dead by George Zimmerman a month ago. Martin’s mother, Sybrina Fulton, said, “They k!lled my son, now they’re trying to k!ll his reputation.”
Thus far these attacks have fallen into two categories: false and irrelevant.

Much of this leaked information seems intended to play into stereotypes about young African-American males. Here’s what everyone should know:

1. Prominent conservative websites published fake photos of Martin. Twitchy, a new website run by prominent conservative blogger Michelle Malkin, promoted a photo — purportedly from Martin’s Facebook page — that shows Martin in saggy pants and flipping the bird. The photo, which spread quickly on conservative websites and Twitter, is intended to paint Martin as a thug. As Twitchy later acknowledged, it is not a photo of Trayvon Martin. [Examiner]

2. The Sanford Police selectively leaked irrelevant, negative information about Martin. The authorities told the Orlando Sentinel this morning that Trayvon was suspended from school for ten days “after being found with an empty marijuana baggie.” There is no evidence that Martin was under the influence of drugs at the time of his death, nor would prior possession of marijuana be a reason for k!lling him. It’s unclear what the relevance of the leak was, other than to smear Martin. [Orlando Sentinel]

3. On Fox News, Geraldo said that Martin was dressed “like a wannabe gangster.” Bill O’Reilly agreed with him. The sole evidence is that Martin was wearing a hoodie. Geraldo added that “everyone that ever stuck up a convenience store” was wearing a hoodie. [ThinkProgress; The Blaze]

4. Without any evidence, prominent right-wing bloggers suggested that Martin was a drug dealer. Right-wing blogger Dan Riehl advances the theory, also advanced in a widely linked peice on a site called Wagist. There does not appear to be any evidence to support this claim whatsoever. [Riehl World View]

5. Without any evidence, a right-wing columnist alleged that Martin a.ssaulted a bus driver. Unlike Zimmerman, Trayvon has no documented history of violence. This allegation continues to be advanced by a blogger on the Examiner even after the real reason was leaked to the police and confirmed by the family. [Miami Herald; Examiner]

6. Zimmerman’s friend says Martin was to blame because he was disrespectful to Zimmerman. Zimmerman’s friend Joe Oliver said that Martin would not have been shot to death if Trayvon had just said “I’m staying with my parents.” Of course, Zimmerman was not a police officer, and Trayvon had no duty to tell him who he was or where he was going. [NBC News]

The final part of the effort to smear Trayvon Martin is to link him and his supporters to irresponsible fringe groups like the New Black Panthers and marignal provocateurs like Louis Farrakhan. Threats by these groups are serious and should be investigated, but they have nothing to do with Martin or his supporters. The leader of the effort to a.ssociate Martin with these groups is Matt Drudge. You can see how he is framing the story today here.

Ultimately, whether Martin was a perfect person is irrelevant to whether Zimmerman’s conduct that night was justified. Clearly, there are two different versions of the events that transpired on February 26, the night Trayvon was k!lled. There are conflicting statements by witnesses and conflicting evidence as to who was the aggressor. Zimmerman has the right to tell his side of the story. But his opportunity to do this will come in a court of law after he is charged and arrested. In the meantime, Zimmerman’s supporters should stop trying to smear the reputation of a dead, 17-year-old boy.

Thanks brotha :agreement6:
 03-26-2012, 10:18 PM         #252
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
history doesnt specify how many white people were racist. I can a.ssure you that not every single white person is racist and that number is higher than 2 percent. If you dont mind me asking where do you live?
cleveland

let me quess you taught i was from the south

maybe it is higher but i doubt it because if it was lower we wouldnt be going threw sh*t like this in 2012

we all know if a 28 year old black man with no authority whatsoever walked up on a white 17 year old at night with a loaded gun off sefety,put his hands on him and then murderd him
this would not even be a question his black a.ss would be in jail and rightfully so

do you dispute that
 6 years ago '04        #253
Magnificent Phoenix|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$7,121 | Props total: 229 229
 Oh Finesse said:
twists and turns for days... BUT...

no matter the details, I just can't see how a 140 pound kid soakin wet is threatening to a fatass twice his size, who's almost twice his age.. who's carrying a fu*kin fully loaded clip

like I read in another thread, all he had to do was NOT follow Tray and this never happened. the fu*k was the kid gonna do, honestly.. car jack an old man?
^This
 03-26-2012, 10:19 PM         #254
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Oh really?

Gtfo bi*ch
you sound very upset. So you resort to name calling. I guess my post are pissing you off because you have spewed nothing but bull sh*t the last 13 pages. The wikipedia post you provided do not have a percentage of white racist people and it would be IMPOSSIBLE to have a study on that anyways. Only the number of lynchings. (which white people were also lynched) that you totally choose to ignore. You post up a couple pictures of some fu*king white kids dressed as nazis with wrist bands to JUSTIFY THAT EVERY SINGLE WHITE PERSON IS A RACIST. YOU CANNOT PROVE IT. THERE MAY BE A TON OF WHITE RACIST PEOPLE OUT THERE BUT THERE ARE ALSO A TON OF BLACK RACIST, ASIAN RACIST, SPANISH RACIST, ARABIC RACIST, JEWISH RACIST AND SO FORTH. Your facts are facts of a child. Gathering pictures of some children with red wrist bands on their arms doesnt account for all white people but your 2 much of a retard to understand that and I feel very sorry for you.
 6 years ago '10        #255
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
 Billdotel said:
Because those are all made in sweatshops. Ya'll talk about how bad slavery was but have no problem supporting it. You're hypocrties and should be followed by your neighborhood watchmen.
We have amercians right here in this sh*tty country slaving like they work in sweatshops but you're talkin about asians.....Plz reread my post and come with a better response.

lifeundthescope said:
I am f*ggot, my city is holding the Trayvon Martin hoodie March this Thurs and ill be attending. I also will be getting footage, because I would like to make a viral video entitled "Zimmerman 2012". You are a closet racist, oh what you gunna use the typical White excuse "I got Black friends!!!!!!" fu*k out of here bi*ch a.ss devil. I'm not a racist and I cannot be a racist, your a evil person like the rest of your people.

:agreement6:

Same here Brother, my grandfather got ran out of Mississippi and took my grandmother, he was exactly my age too. If he didn't get out of Mississippi he would've been lynched. Grandma told me he had to run for his life But I agree with everything you have said, it's funny how none of these closet racist whites ain't saying sh*t about what you and I have said
They must think the world was created last night

MONSTALOCC said:
those pics are a bit much my brother. My family 2-3 generations back experienced that sh*t for real. Dont know how whites think we can forget about the decades of hate & pure evil their ancestors did and tell us how to feel about it. The way I see it if you don't condemn what the wrong your ace has done, than you are just as much as the problem, and that applies to every race. Whites have got to be the most arrogant race of all time. "YEAH slavery, discrimination, lynchings, police brutality, racial profiling, unlawful injustices, and
etc etc happened, but stop crying!" "It doesn't affect you ppl"

The fact that their desperately doing everyhting in their power to vilify Trayvon and paint zimmerman as the victim is RACIST! Point Blank. For every action there's a reaction. God and the world are watching this unfold with disgust and anger. Only in this "great" country of ours.........
CAN I GET A DECENT REBUTTAL FROM U ZIMMERMAN ****** k!llER SUPPORTERS?
 03-26-2012, 10:22 PM         #256
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FappingFapstar said:
so where the fu*k are all the white boys to call this coward a racist
 03-26-2012, 10:23 PM         #257
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
cleveland

let me quess you taught i was from the south

maybe it is higher but i doubt it because if it was lower we wouldnt be going threw sh*t like this in 2012

we all know if a 28 year old black man with no authority whatsoever walked up on a white 17 year old at night with a loaded gun off sefety,put his hands on him and then murderd him
this would not even be a question his black a.ss would be in jail and rightfully so

do you dispute that
of course I dont dispute that. I only dispute you calling every single white person a racist with bogus claims of 98 percent of us which is a hella alot of white people. I agree there needs to be a change in the system because im tired of seeing guilty people walk. And it sucks because when a white person does some stupid ignorant sh*t, we all get blamed. And its also the same for black people. I 100% feel that zimmermann needs to be brought to justice for his crimes and investigated. As soon as I read the story I thought that
 6 years ago '10        #258
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Lol this is very typical and ironic. He was k!lled for pretty much fitting the black stereotype...and here this article is out to prove the stereotype when there's nothing to prove it but some tattoos and some curse words

Amazing. If anything...the innocent pictures gave a more objective view of the story....made Trayvon look human rather than the thug he'd be painted as for having tattoos and using profanity
 03-26-2012, 10:34 PM         #259
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im done with the thread. Its obvious I am not going to change anybody's opinions toward white people. But just know that having that much hate in your heart wont get neither black or white people anywhere when all we do is f!ght and bicker with each other.
 6 years ago '08        #260
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
i wonder if this was goin threw zimmermans head

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
199 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo Switch - Life in colour
7 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy