Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 lifeundthescope said:
How do you know that your ancestors were evil like the rest of your people? How do you that they didn't have a mutual hatred towards Blacks in this Country? And it isn't a hatred based on their skin color but history which proves that your people are evil. I could care less about yall skin color.

If you refuse to believe then you are simply naive, very naive like a child who keeps on touching the hot stove until he or she burns themselves.

To point 1: People who have done research on the slave trade have shown that my ancestors role in the slave trade was minimal.

To point 2: Maybe i am naive. I can admit that. Maybe i believe that things have changed over the last 100 years and i am wrong.

Last edited by maxnn; 03-26-2012 at 08:37 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #222
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 WillieMaysHayes said:

[pic - click to view]

they will do anything to make money
 6 years ago '06        #223
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
He had his girlfriends moms name on his wrist Wtf kind of weird sh*t is that?
 03-26-2012, 08:38 PM         #224
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 08:39 PM         #225
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WillieMaysHayes said:

[pic - click to view]

everyone free b4 11 with an empty bag of skittles
 6 years ago '11        #226
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 WillieMaysHayes said:

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 08:41 PM         #227
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
anything to make money ^
 6 years ago '07        #228
Bigakathebeast 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,060 | Props total: 137 137
what i find funny is that they are trying to vilify trayvon martin after his death when he can't defend himself but zimmerman has a documented history of violence, like people just magically stumbled upon a mug shot of zimmerman when he wasn't arrested for gunning down trayvon
 03-26-2012, 08:47 PM         #229
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
none of what he did before he was stalked, shot and k!lled for no fu*king reason means anything in this case. that's the bottom line. if he had a blade on him or worse, all of this might have a single leg to walk on and even then it wouldn't get far - but he had some candy and a can of iced tea. zimmerman is the thug - deal with it.
 03-26-2012, 08:58 PM         #230
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
what are you classifying as "speak english"?
if a child is taught somethig since birth then thats what it will no
its not hard to figure outor you try n to be funny

Last edited by bigree61; 03-26-2012 at 09:03 PM..
 03-26-2012, 09:07 PM         #231
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iThink said:
none of what he did before he was stalked, shot and k!lled for no fu*king reason means anything in this case. that's the bottom line. if he had a blade on him or worse, all of this might have a single leg to walk on and even then it wouldn't get far - but he had some candy and a can of iced tea. zimmerman is the thug - deal with it.
this...
 03-26-2012, 09:08 PM         #232
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
what is he your lover, get off that fools nuts, he is mentality fu*ked up, to think one race is evil is a evil comment to say and thats all i here from that lame, noting but racist sh*t bout people that go to war and f!ght for freedoms, and lil pricks like this call american people evil, go fu*k your self homie
How are you going to call anyone a racist on this website? I'm about to expose you fu*king punk a.ss fat f*ggot "from the varrio" fu*k you n*gga. fu*king hypocrite when you were spewing racism within this thread, EXPOSED, everyone read this bullsh*t that L.A's Highest has posted within this thread

"first of all im hispanic and black people always cry like u bout white folks, and latinos, jus shut the fu*k up already and go smoke sum crack fu*kin myate..."

"im tired of u myate's cryin how u got it bad, motha fu*ker u have it so bad go back to africa and see your people murder there own people over food and dimonds and etc, truth of the matter you fools are the black devil if white people are the white devil, and i work with both races and i never seen such a race cry so fu*kin munch, you think you have it bad and you dont know sh*t homie try living were im at and you'll see what im talking bout im over here on 43rd and vermount come down punk a.ss"

"sure im racists thats why i see crakkers in post in here, like i said always cryin bout every one, and why u aloud to say n*ggas and i cant in spanish? i aint racsit im jus tired of u fools cryin bout the white man even in cases were the white man wasnt even envolved so keep cryin and maybe one day sum one will listen, and rat me out i didnt do noting wrong im jus giving my opion cry baby"

Wait who's racist? you're fu*king ignorant.
 ra1n said:
you're speaking figuratively with the intention of being insulting/offensive

I don't care if you try to insult me, knock yourself out

but don't try to deny that sh*t, it only makes you look like a fool
I have no intentions of being insulting or offensive, how are you going to tell me what I intend? What are you psychic now? omnipotent? All knowing? You have issues

killya said:
once again, more anger and zero facts. Only thing you have spit fact about is slavery in general and the atrocities. You cant prove that all white people know what the N word is by the time they hit Kindergarten so your argument is 100% invalid till you provide some some proof which you haven't done yet. But knowing you, you will just call me a crakkka and find a reason to ignore my statements. Whatever
 maxnn said:
To point 1: People who have done research on the slave trade have shown that my ancestors role in the slave trade was minimal.

To point 2: Maybe i am naive. I can admit that. Maybe i believe that things have changed over the last 100 years and i am wrong.
But they still played a part sorry, just like the rest
 03-26-2012, 09:09 PM         #233
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:
Gif.

You're not worth the paragraphs it'd take to tell you what's wrong w/you.
thanks because i wouldnt read it anyway

we are on here talking like adults even tho we strongly disagree now go some where and try to be funny spell check po po

Last edited by bigree61; 03-26-2012 at 09:18 PM..
 03-26-2012, 09:13 PM         #234
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
if a child is taught somethig since birth then thats what it will no
its not hard to figure outor you try n to be funny
A child being taught what? To hate black people? Prove to me that every white person is taught to hate black people. Your reaching hard. And your just as bad as the white racist that exist today. Letting anger and hate get in the way of fact. Its making you sound just as bad as a white racist from the 60's and before. I guess you have been and lived in every white persons home and you know every single thing about white people. Cool man. Your personal experiences doesnt account for every thing like your making it seem.
 6 years ago '04        #235
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,905 | Props total: 2539 2539
 WillieMaysHayes said:

[pic - click to view]

Man hell nah
 03-26-2012, 09:16 PM         #236
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
what is he your lover, get off that fools nuts, he is mentality fu*ked up, to think one race is evil is a evil comment to say and thats all i here from that lame, noting but racist sh*t bout people that go to war and f!ght for freedoms, and lil pricks like this call american people evil, go fu*k your self homie
im on his nuts because a gang of white boys call him out for being a racist but just ignore the bullsh*t another white bot has typed right above them

how many white kids have you called out on here for calling blacks monkeys and coons

and you still havent answerd my questionis he a racist like youll call him because you have a differnt skin color or is it because american history

please let me know
 03-26-2012, 09:27 PM         #237
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
A child being taught what? To hate black people? Prove to me that every white person is taught to hate black people. Your reaching hard. And your just as bad as the white racist that exist today. Letting anger and hate get in the way of fact. Its making you sound just as bad as a white racist from the 60's and before. I guess you have been and lived in every white persons home and you know every single thing about white people. Cool man. Your personal experiences doesnt account for every thing like your making it seem.
98%

and i am not angry nor do i hate anybody dislike yes strongly fu*king right

where in any of my post do you get that from

60's and before you mean since america was born to the present
 6 years ago '05        #238
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
 mainevent4u88 said:
LETS FACE IT.

trayvon was most likely your typical n*gga. crazy fat fu*k starts giving him static about a 'citizen's arrest' and instead of waiting for the police to get there and work the situation out (which could have landed him a lawsuit against zimmerman) he turned on n*gga mode and a.ssaulted him.

neither were right in their actions, sh*t hit the fan and dude ended up dead.

Please dont attribute this to race, because people of ALL races look 'suspicious' wearing hoodies, and I guarantee if an asian, hispanic, or white attacked zimmerman in that scenario it would have turned out exactly the same.
finally someone that sees the truth
 6 years ago '11        #239
TheWatcher 72 heat pts72
space
space
$1,173 | Props total: 1129 1129
 bigree61 said:
why dont yu white boys ever say sh*t to racist hunkys like this when he is on his nigg3r,****,monkey bullsh*ton here all day every day

but are quick to gang up on the black guy underdascope
You make a good point actually. I notice some white people get very sensitive these days when you bring up racism, yet completely disregard the rantings of their "brothers and sisters" so to speak. And unfortunately for them, the biggest idiots in their race tend to be the most vocal, especially on the internet.

Maybe it's time for sensible white people to speak up a bit more. Just like they claim the Pookies are making us look bad, the Bubbas are starting to make them look bad. The more fu*ked up comments I see that go unchecked, the more suspicious I become of all of them. It's a shame it has to be this way, but I know that I get the exact same treatment thanks to dumb n*ggas.

We truly are in a fu*ked position in this country. They use fear and divide & conquer tactics to distract and control us all. While we are busy arguing about race, the Asians are whipping our a.sses in their knowledge of Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics. Americans are high on confidence and low on the sh*t that is truly going to matter in this world.

I'm starting to think that maybe we are being dumbed down in order to prepare us for a future where we are the factory workers, churning out products for the rest of the world, who will continue to advance while we get deeper into Idiocracy.

Have a nice day.
 03-26-2012, 09:34 PM         #240
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
98%

and i am not angry nor do i hate anybody dislike yes strongly fu*king right

where in any of my post do you get that from

60's and before you mean since america was born to the present
98 percent of white people are not racist. Do you have a graph or a study? What even makes you think its THAT many? Thats a pretty high percentage and a pretty bold statement. Seems like its based on your personal opinion which your entitled to....your right..the most lynchings occured in 1882-1968. Thats why i said 60's and before

Last edited by killya; 03-26-2012 at 09:37 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
24 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
82 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
44 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
133 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy