Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 03-26-2012, 08:13 PM         #201
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
racist post on a yahoo message board is not all the opinions of white people in America. Folks here are letting their opinions get in the way of facts. Yes white people did commit atrocities against blacks. Yes there are alot of fu*ked up white people. But classifying all white people in a group of hate is just as bad.
 6 years ago '11        #202
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This is America...look at the comments.

I think that is just the vocal minority. I refuse to believe that in 2012, the great majority of this country still hates based on religion, skin color, or what country you were born in.
 03-26-2012, 08:15 PM         #203
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Special Edd said:
still mad? LOL

why dont yu white boys ever say sh*t to racist hunkys like this when he is on his nigg3r,****,monkey bullsh*ton here all day every day

but are quick to gang up on the black guy underdascope

and if he is racist is it because the history of white people murdering,enslavement,raping,kidnapping,stealing,l ynching,exploting, and commiting genocide
or is it just because whites dont have the same skin color
 6 years ago '07        #204
datdude07 
space
space
$911 | Props total: 513 513
i can tell u a cracker n dnt kno hood slang. A no limit n*gga iz a south n*gga dat iz selfmade, no matta what he do when doors close he"ll find a way to bounce back and reach his goals. N gold teeth what the fu*k im confused datz what we do in the south wear gold teeth like white boys wear tight clothes but dat dnt mean there homos3xual now does it. N tattoos r 4 anybody n represent different things, so what he have a tatoo. F ur lil sister have a tongue ring does dat mean she will suck every d!ck dat try to enter her mouth I'm just saying stop tryin to stereo type people cause us southerns have our on way of life dat most crackers r n*ggas wouldn't understand if there not 4rm here.
 03-26-2012, 08:19 PM         #205
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
why dont yu white boys ever say sh*t to racist hunkys like this when he is on his nigg3r,****,monkey bullsh*ton here all day every day

and if he is racist is it because the history of white people murdering,enslavement,raping,kidnapping,stealing,l ynching,exploting, and commiting genocide
Your right, history doesnt lie. But your classifying all white people as a whole. Your classifying white people who arent even born yet responsible for those atrocities which simply is not true.
 03-26-2012, 08:19 PM         #206
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
racist post on a yahoo message board is not all the opinions of white people in America. Folks here are letting their opinions get in the way of facts. Yes white people did commit atrocities against blacks. Yes there are alot of fu*ked up white people. But classifying all white people in a group of hate is just as bad.
not all just 98%

this is what you have been taught and passed down since america was born

and that is that all non whites are sub-human

maybe you are in th 2% thats why you dont want to accept it
 6 years ago '08        #207
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 5501 5501

Who could of ever expected how this would turn out on bx?
 6 years ago '11        #208
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 bigree61 said:

I'm like the knicks on these threads. I called out a white guy for saying the n word and he responded "You gonna quote the original post or you gonna quote the backlash?

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere, and go fu*k yourself."
I call out a black guy for being a racist and I get what i just quoted. So basically, no matter what i post, i will get
[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 08:21 PM         #209
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
Your right, history doesnt lie. But your classifying all white people as a whole. Your classifying white people who arent even born yet responsible for those atrocities which simply is not true.
no just 98%

and if you teach a baby to speak english it will speak english
 6 years ago '06        #210
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 hood135 said:
This article says to me that 'young black males in this country are on trial'. Let's be honest, how many Trayvon's do you know? I know plenty. Many of us were knuckle heads at that age but we never thought that we deserved to be taken out of here for it.

I mean really, language, clothes, tattoos, and blunts justify murdering someone? That's what our justice system is saying to me right now. I have little brothers, cousins, nephews, and friends that may or may not fit the bill. I fear for their safety because now its perfectly fine for someone to walk up to them and end their life without any repercussions.

I say fu*k that.
 6 years ago '08        #211
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 bigree61 said:
no just 98%

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 08:26 PM         #212
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
I'm like the knicks on these threads. I called out a white guy for saying the n word and he responded "You gonna quote the original post or you gonna quote the backlash?

Take your hypocrisy elsewhere, and go fu*k yourself."
I call out a black guy for being a racist and I get what i just quoted. So basically, no matter what i post, i will get
[pic - click to view]

i have never saw a white guy on here call out another for using any of those words
and you only been on here since august so you can cut that sh*t

im not say n you havent but how many other white on here have you seen do that
 03-26-2012, 08:27 PM         #213
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
no just 98%

what are you classifying as "speak english"?
 03-26-2012, 08:29 PM         #214
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SlickJ101 said:

[pic - click to view]

so thats all you have is a gift

over or under two more replys till im a ****
 03-26-2012, 08:29 PM         #215
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 maxnn said:
How the hell did you get from my post saying people aren't born evil and you are calling the owner of this site white to what i just quoted? And "my people" didn't do any of that sh*t that you posted. My ancestors didn't do anything to your ancestors. Your hatred of whites based only on their skin color is disgusting, and just as bad as the people you hate.
How do you know that your ancestors were evil like the rest of your people? How do you that they didn't have a mutual hatred towards Blacks in this Country? And it isn't a hatred based on their skin color but history which proves that your people are evil. I could care less about yall skin color.
 ra1n said:
I like the name Lucifer better, SUPAMARIO

you are trying to insult on the basis of race therefore you are using racial slurs
not that hard to comprehend. why would you even deny this? look at your post history
I'm not trying to insult you guys, I'm just speaking figuratively. If you are insulted I don't give a sh*t, not like your people care if they insult us or offend us.
 maxnn said:
I think that is just the vocal minority. I refuse to believe that in 2012, the great majority of this country still hates based on religion, skin color, or what country you were born in.
If you refuse to believe then you are simply naive, very naive like a child who keeps on touching the hot stove until he or she burns themselves.

killya said:
You act like they're parents aren't going to teach them sh*t, it's a reason why White kids by the time they know how to walk, by the time they reach Kingergarton know what a ni66er is, and other racial slurs.
 6 years ago '08        #216
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 bigree61 said:

what is he your lover, get off that fools nuts, he is mentality fu*ked up, to think one race is evil is a evil comment to say and thats all i here from that lame, noting but racist sh*t bout people that go to war and f!ght for freedoms, and lil pricks like this call american people evil, go fu*k your self homie
 6 years ago '11        #217
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
 bigree61 said:
i have never saw a white guy on here call out another for using any of those words
and you only been on here since august so you can cut that sh*t

im not say n you havent but how many other white on here have you seen do that
I'll give you a lot of people have been exposing themselves as closet racists on these threads. I'll be honest, i never really thought that that many people, both whites and blacks, would have that much hate for someone because of skin color. And the racist whites on here makes no sense, because this is a hip hop forum. One dudes name was after a tupac song and he was making racist comments, got me like
 6 years ago '08        #218
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
 bigree61 said:
so thats all you have is a gift

over or under two more replys till im a ****
Gif.

You're not worth the paragraphs it'd take to tell you what's wrong w/you.
 6 years ago '11        #219
WillieMaysHayes 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,820 | Props total: 9 9

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 08:34 PM         #220
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
How do you know that your ancestors were evil like the rest of your people? How do you that they didn't have a mutual hatred towards Blacks in this Country? And it isn't a hatred based on their skin color but history which proves that your people are evil. I could care less about yall skin color.

I'm not trying to insult you guys, I'm just speaking figuratively. If you are insulted I don't give a sh*t, not like your people care if they insult us or offend us.

If you refuse to believe then you are simply naive, very naive like a child who keeps on touching the hot stove until he or she burns themselves.

You act like they're parents aren't going to teach them sh*t, it's a reason why White kids by the time they know how to walk, by the time they reach Kingergarton know what a ni66er is, and other racial slurs.
once again, more anger and zero facts. Only thing you have spit fact about is slavery in general and the atrocities. You cant prove that all white people know what the N word is by the time they hit Kindergarten so your argument is 100% invalid till you provide some some proof which you haven't done yet. But knowing you, you will just call me a crakkka and find a reason to ignore my statements. Whatever
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy