Mar 26 - Trayvon Martin's twitter name, gang activity, and more...it's all here

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
31 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #181
mac58 152 heat pts152
space
space
$6,588 | Props total: 10145 10145
still alot more will come out involving this case. we dont know all the details of that night. .

i do think think zimmerman should have been arrested but like i said i dont know the details
. . zimmerman shouldve left that sh*t to the police and none of this woulda happened. . he made the 9/11 call , from there he should have let the police do their jobs . .nothing worse than an overzealous neighborhood watch guy..a guy like zimmerman is looking for trouble. .

but i also think it is funny how the media is always showing this cute pic of the Travon with an abercrombrie shirt on and a mean looking mug shot of zimmerman. .

a 6 foot 17 yr old football player could prob woop that fat dudes a.ss .. but still doesnt give him the right to shoot him. .

i also think its funny how the mainstream media loves to speak out and act as if they are for the black people. .this is a perfect case for them to be the sympathetic white folk. .

there will be alot more developments in this case and it will be interesting to see how it unfolds. . sad that a kid got shot though. .

Last edited by mac58; 03-26-2012 at 07:57 PM..
 03-26-2012, 07:55 PM         #182
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The media is having a ball with this case.
 6 years ago '08        #183
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 GetuOne said:
Huh? Ever heard of character profiling b*tch? That's what they are doing with Zimmerman? Both people need to be examined inside and out. I don't doubt that Zimmerman is racist, but I certainly don't think that he came up and just capped some kid in the head for no reason. I mean, Trayvon's facebook was deleted like the day he got k!lled. They won't say what he did to get suspended. People know, and the media prob knows but they refuse to mention it to the public because they are to busy with this good guy bad guy story they are building up.

Trayvon had a temper:
-He swung at a bus driver
-It's evident by these fb and twitter comments that he sells drugs
-He was suspended to 10 day the day that he was k!lled for God knows what.

Zimmerman is racist:
-He has history of a.ssault
-He said "coons" on the phone

Was Trayvon captain of the debate team? Did he do volunteer tutoring after school? What makes him so innocent? Show me evidence of his being a good boy and i'll take it but all we can look at is the facts.

That said, Zimmerman is still in the wrong for k!lling him since he didn't have a weapon, but he didn't do it execution style straight out of pure hatred for black people.
except one man is dead and another injured, susposedly. Which is worse and I guess the dead have no rights. Oh and he was probably taken out to dispose of the only other witness.
 03-26-2012, 07:58 PM         #184
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
First off, I'm not your errand boy, so I'm not going to go back and post something to prove anything to you. I could give a fu*k what you think...You're the same person that defended Ron Paul tooth and nail when it was obvious he wrote those racist newsletters, but you gave him a pass. I seriously doubt you wouldn't do the same thing here. fu*k outta here...
once again your reaching with your statements. You will go through ALL my post to find things but you wont even go through the thread to post up the "racist comments" that were said about blacks in here...but you will click my username and look through all my post that i made about Ron Paul months ago...quite frankly my opinion has changed about him since then and if you pull up my post I said that Ron Paul DOES have a beef towards blacks. And you act as if I am calling you "my errand boy" once again your trolling... Sounds like a excuse you made to not pull up the post
 6 years ago '08        #185
j-dub82 
space
space
$1,933 | Props total: 54 54
 zogby said:
Good try but why would he upload a vid of trayvon on his own page
Also why is he uploading all these vids in the past 20 hours
 6 years ago '05        #186
zogby 42 heat pts42
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 26 26
 Michael_Moore said:

not only does reasonable logic go over your head but apparently sarcasm does as well...now take your L & head on back over to Stormfront....
You post the youtube account here where people are having a debate as if its zimmermans account.
I said nice try and suggested ways to improve it.
Maybe someone should make one for trayvon fill it with white and mexican hate videos .
i bet then you would catch feelings.
Also why should i go to stormfront , i can easily just replace the word black for white and get the same effect.
 03-26-2012, 08:01 PM         #187
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Actually, I didn't know 'devil' had any racial undertone whatsoever. Maybe if I added the 'white' part to it, but I challenge you find one of my posts that says that. Anyways, the mere fact that people such as yourself are focused on posters on a message board telling the truth about racism in America instead of condemning the actions of why this kid got k!lled is racist in itself. But of course, it always happens. When something happens that involves Blacks being unjustly treated, there's always someone that wants to play Devil's Advocate (no pun intended) and act like it's not what it CLEARLY is, yet contend that racism is a figament of our imagination. You just made it a point to say that we're low 'class' and 'ignorant'. that's interesting, because I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. Do me a favor when you get a chance...go to Yahoo and click on any article that might even remotely involve a Black person and see how many racist and incendiary comments you find. Hell, you could even look at an article that might not have Blacks as the topic and you will find PLENTY of racism, whether blatant, or implied. This is America. Deal with it...we have to.
Indeed, they are fu*king idiots. I never uttered any racial slurs towards any of the whites on this website. And damn you are right, I will like to reiterate how they are focused on posters on a message board telling the truth about raism in America instead of condemning the actions of why Travyon got k!lled, which is racist (Zogby,Rain, and other White bx posters). So much racism on youtube, thats like stormfront man but you really put it down in this post, good sh*t brother. :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: They want to get all hypothetical and sh*t, but if a Black man k!lled a white kid in this same circumstance, they would be defending that White kid's actions, FACT. They're hatred towards Blacks is so evident

mayday20 said:
No, actually he wouldn't. Every post from you, lifeundthescope's soon to be exposed troll a.ss, and blaKc are stocked with racial slurs and names. Crakkka, devil, etc. You know what the equivalent to those words are, in a reverse scenario? So, how well would it be received if those words were thrown around? Don't worry, I/we have more class than you 3 (and a few other) ignorant, juvenile fools could ever possess. People like you three idiots are the problem and your own worst enemies. With your mindsets, you will never feel accepted. Therefore, you will always have the 'woe is me' mentality and will, as a result of your own insecurities, never advance as individuals.

I hate to even go at someone's character on a forum, but your inflammatory statements are getting old.
Exposing a troll? Like I said before I have been on tinychat before, and multiple BX members have seen that I am a Black man with baby dreads on my head. You can ask bern and others, FOH. And I never uttered a racial slur.

killya said:
still waiting for someone to show me the racist post people made towards blacks in this thread

nobody is saying sh*t.
Go find it yourself, are we still supposed to go get your sh*t when you ask? What is this Jim Crow? Slavery? Want us to go get the whip too? Aint no one stroking your white supremacist ego here.
 03-26-2012, 08:02 PM         #188
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This is America...look at the comments.

thats not even surprising. Anybody who waste there time commenting on a yahoo news article is 99.9 percent of the time a racist redneck. Go to any youtube video and you will see the same sh*t. That still doesnt classify all white people as racist...we all know there are nutjobs all over yahoo
 6 years ago '06        #189
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,614 | Props total: 8919 8919
still mad? LOL
 6 years ago '08        #190
L.A's HiGhEsT 76 heat pts76
space
space
$2,186 | Props total: 1 1
 mayday20 said:
No, actually he wouldn't. Every post from you, lifeundthescope's soon to be exposed troll a.ss, and blaKc are stocked with racial slurs and names. Crakkka, devil, etc. You know what the equivalent to those words are, in a reverse scenario? So, how well would it be received if those words were thrown around? Don't worry, I/we have more class than you 3 (and a few other) ignorant, juvenile fools could ever possess. People like you three idiots are the problem and your own worst enemies. With your mindsets, you will never feel accepted. Therefore, you will always have the 'woe is me' mentality and will, as a result of your own insecurities, never advance as individuals.

I hate to even go at someone's character on a forum, but your inflammatory statements are getting old.
bann those racist fu*ks :cya:
 03-26-2012, 08:04 PM         #191
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
Indeed, they are fu*king idiots. I never uttered any racial slurs towards any of the whites on this website. And damn you are right, I will like to reiterate how they are focused on posters on a message board telling the truth about raism in America instead of condemning the actions of why Travyon got k!lled, which is racist (Zogby,Rain, and other White bx posters). So much racism on youtube, thats like stormfront man but you really put it down in this post, good sh*t brother. :agreement6: :agreement6: :agreement6: They want to get all hypothetical and sh*t, but if a Black man k!lled a white kid in this same circumstance, they would be defending that White kid's actions, FACT. They're hatred towards Blacks is so evident

Exposing a troll? Like I said before I have been on tinychat before, and multiple BX members have seen that I am a Black man with baby dreads on my head. You can ask bern and others, FOH. And I never uttered a racial slur.

Go find it yourself, are we still supposed to go get your sh*t when you ask? What is this Jim Crow? Slavery? Want us to go get the whip too? Aint no one stroking your white supremacist ego here.
your just as bad as the racist white people you speak of. Just another excuse to get mad at white people. People with white skin cant ask you for anything now.
 03-26-2012, 08:04 PM         #192
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ra1n said:
Quit trying to play language games
You are using those terms pejoratively
and you've never used the word cracker? interesting.

@ linking me to a wikipedia like every racial term is on there

black people probably read your posts like

supermario likes to imagine things and equate not agreeing with him as being a devil
I'm not playing language games, and I was just speaking correctly. Whites have committed pure evil acts upon my people, FACT. Evil acts that would be characteristic of a demon, it's figuratively speaking.

Can you provide any factual information that says white devil, or wicked beast are racial slurs?
 03-26-2012, 08:05 PM         #193
mayday20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
Actually, I didn't know 'devil' had any racial undertone whatsoever. Maybe if I added the 'white' part to it, but I challenge you find one of my posts that says that. Anyways, the mere fact that people such as yourself are focused on posters on a message board telling the truth about racism in America instead of condemning the actions of why this kid got k!lled is racist in itself. But of course, it always happens. When something happens that involves Blacks being unjustly treated, there's always someone that wants to play Devil's Advocate (no pun intended) and act like it's not what it CLEARLY is, yet contend that racism is a figament of our imagination. You just made it a point to say that we're low 'class' and 'ignorant'. that's interesting, because I wouldn't expect you to say anything different. Do me a favor when you get a chance...go to Yahoo and click on any article that might even remotely involve a Black person and see how many racist and incendiary comments you find. Hell, you could even look at an article that might not have Blacks as the topic and you will find PLENTY of racism, whether blatant, or implied. This is America. Deal with it...we have to.
Nobody said you were "low class." There you go- reading what you want. I said you have NO CLASS. Big difference.
 03-26-2012, 08:05 PM         #194
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killya said:
That is a opinion. Please tell me where your proof is? did you walk into every white persons home and investigate?

Thats like me saying every black person sells drugs. Its obviously not true.
no you no one white person that has not called somebody black a n*gga

do you read this boards and any other on the net?go outside>know the law
and what about this lil thing called american histiry

i have had all types of white guys dispute this before and in a page or two show their true colors

and you prove my point with the drug partwhite people put crack in the black community in the effort to commit genocide but white people lie to themselfs like the dope boys on the corner are the only drugdealers in the world

im sure lindsy charlie sheen and all the other white celebs go on the corner and buy

because we all know some young black dude with his pants sagging in a white t has all the money and power and is responsible for all the drugs across the U.S border

know those are white men and thats a fact
 6 years ago '06        #195
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
this trial is gonna be crazy
 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM         #196
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L.A's HiGhEsT said:
bann those racist fu*ks :cya:
aren't you a racist mexicans? wasn't it just last week were you was calling Blacks on BX myates and white's crackers? Do we need to go look into your post? The hypocrisy
 03-26-2012, 08:06 PM         #197
killya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lifeundthescope said:
I'm not playing language games, and I was just speaking correctly. Whites have committed pure evil acts upon my people, FACT. Evil acts that would be characteristic of a demon, it's figuratively speaking.

Can you provide any factual information that says white devil, or wicked beast are racial slurs?
Not all white people committed acts on slaves. Your reaching again. All that is spewing out your mouth is hatred and you sound just as bad as a white racist hick.
 03-26-2012, 08:07 PM         #198
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
no you no one white person that has not called somebody black a n*gga

do you read this boards and any other on the net?go outside>know the law
and what about this lil thing called american histiry

i have had all types of white guys dispute this before and in a page or two show their true colors

and you prove my point with the drug partwhite people put crack in the black community in the effort to commit genocide but white people lie to themselfs like the dope boys on the corner are the only drugdealers in the world

im sure lindsy charlie sheen and all the other white celebs go on the corner and buy

because we all know some young black dude with his pants sagging in a white t has all the money and power and is responsible for all the drugs across the U.S border

know those are white men and thats a fact
And that was in the 80s, that sh*t happened in recent times. And whites have the nerve to say racism doesn't exist
 6 years ago '11        #199
maxnn 129 heat pts129
space
space
$12,180 | Props total: 1034 1034
 lifeundthescope said:

Are you trying to say your people are evil? that you have brutalized and caused atrocities to all non-whites on the face of this planet? You guys aren't a hate filled people? The murder of millions of innocent Blacks? Slave masters didn't use Black babies for alligator bait? Black babies weren't thrown to sharks off the slave ships? Black children weren't r*ped and molested by Whites on slave ships and during slavery?

You disgust me.
How the hell did you get from my post saying people aren't born evil and you are calling the owner of this site white to what i just quoted? And "my people" didn't do any of that sh*t that you posted. My ancestors didn't do anything to your ancestors. Your hatred of whites based only on their skin color is disgusting, and just as bad as the people you hate.
 03-26-2012, 08:10 PM         #200
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Supa Mario 910 said:
This is America...look at the comments.

racists. I somehow forgot the average america is what we see on the Jerry Springer show, until this brought me back to reality.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
14 comments
1 day ago