Uncle Sam to Nas Your Music Money Is Ours!

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
11 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #41
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,488 | Props total: 6657 6657
 mrep3 said:
This is what happens when you drop knowledge without a high school diploma. Stay in school kids.

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #42
HARBINGER|M 448 heat pts448
space
space
$48,321 | Props total: 6453 6453
lol @ everyone dissing nas but doesnt the same not happen when you get paid? ziteguiest sh*t

thats why if i see sh*t i like, i try to buy upfront so i own sh*t they cant take back..
same n*ggas laughing is the ones livin in they momma basement and if yo momma miss a few payments they can take yo sh*t..
 6 years ago '10        #43
shadydre85 34 heat pts34
space
space
$9,440 | Props total: 2400 2400
fu*k it! ill say it again... SMARTIN UP NAS!!!
 6 years ago '04        #44
The S-Word 
space
space
$3,679 | Props total: 1300 1300
"...I made more money off of this rap sh!t than I thought possible."
--Nas (paraphrased)

But all jokes aside, where is it now? Kelis ain't even getting 6 million
 6 years ago '04        #45
Keystone 
space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
 mrep3 said:
This is what happens when you drop knowledge without a high school diploma. Stay in school kids.
 6 years ago '06        #46
King Allister 36 heat pts36
space
space
$21,789 | Props total: 173 173
 The S-Word said:
"...I made more money off of this rap sh!t than I thought possible."
--Nas (paraphrased)

But all jokes aside, where is it now? Kelis ain't even getting 6 million
his tax bracket is every 3 months i believe
 6 years ago '06        #47
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
Damn...so Nas really lost this time.
 6 years ago '07        #48
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,608 | Props total: 918 918
 6 years ago '04        #49
The S-Word 
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
This is what happens to dumb mothafuccas. Nas is one top 10 most ignorant rappers of all time.

This is also karma for all that hatred he dished towards the south and the new generation. Dude is so busy hating on other rappers that he can't even take care of his own sh*t. What a dumb a.ss.

[video - click to view]

"...Gettin' Crunk with Lil' Jon, he the livest in the South/fu*k around and you'll get wires in your mouth"

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

...Yep, Nas hates the South fu*k outta here with that bullsh!t. This is an almost 10-year span of music, and it's just scratching the surface of music Nas has done with Southern artists...

Last edited by The S-Word; 03-26-2012 at 01:17 AM..
 6 years ago '04        #50
The S-Word 
space
space
 Blacknitro said:
He was a guest on everything u posted. He rarely puts them on HIS sh*t.
And...?

Anybody can jump on somebody else's sh*t. It's hard to turn down a check.
No, anybody can't. And yeah, he got paid for collaborating, but that still doesn't mean you know his motives for working with those artists.

And even when he does put them on his sh*t (which is only a couple of times) he only fuccs with the southern cats that d!ck ride NY.
...Since when did any of those artists 'd!ckride N.Y.?' Or are you trying to say artists that actually respect lyricism (Which includes Trick Daddy to a certain extent)? Lil' Jon had 'proud (As you say)' N.Y. artists like Mobb Deep, LL Cool J, and even Nas & his crew (See above) making Crunk-sounding music when Crunk was hot. That doesn't sound like 'd!ckriding 'N.Y.' to me And it's common knowledge that Luda, Ross, and Wayne were heavy in the South both musically and connection-wise before they worked with Nas, so how were any of them 'd!ckriding N.Y.?' By openly stating that they liked and/or was inspired by N.Y. artists' music?

I never see him collaborating with southern rappers that have southern pride like Juvenile, B.G., Trick Daddy, Lil Boosie, etc.....the cats that don't d!ckride NY.
...You're still not making sense. So since Nas didn't collaborate with a handful of your favorite Southern artists, that means that he 'hates on the South and new artists?' What about all the Southern artists, D.J.s, & producers Nas has worked with?

Andre 3000
Bun B
Cee-Lo
Chris Brown
Cool (Of Cool & Dre)
D.J. Drama
D.J. Khaled
Jermaine Dupri
Joe
K-Ci and Jojo
Keri Hilson
Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz
Lil' Wayne
Lloyd
Ludacris
Master P
Missy Elliott
Monica
Quan
Rick Ross
Scarface
Skillz
Static Major
T.I.
Timbaland
Young Jeezy

^That list not thorough enough for you? For someone who 'hates on the South' so much, Nas sure has worked with a lot of Southern artists, D.J.s, and producers.

Also, since when did non-Southern rap artists have to have your approval before they're supposedly well-received in the South? And for that matter, how do you know they even wanted to or tried to work with Nas?

Last edited by The S-Word; 03-26-2012 at 02:12 AM..
 03-26-2012, 01:59 AM         #51
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
He was a guest on everything u posted. He rarely puts them on HIS sh*t. Anybody can jump on somebody else's sh*t. It's hard to turn down a check. And even when he does put them on his sh*t (which is only a couple of times) he only fuccs with the southern cats that d!ck ride NY. I never see him collaborating with southern rappers that have southern pride like Juvenile, B.G., Trick Daddy, Lil Boosie, etc.....the cats that don't d!ckride NY.
Nas clearly said during the whole Hip-Hop is Dead campaign this wasn't about the south and had love. He even shouted them out at the start of the song to ride with him. If anything it was more about those cats in New York who were not stepping (those smack dvd mixtape cats whom you yourself say helped in the fall of the East Coast)

Would you classify the Youngbloodz and Rich Boy as d!ckingriding the East Coast? Cause he did records with them too during that time.

Last edited by Prophecy_projet; 03-26-2012 at 02:13 AM..
 03-26-2012, 02:11 AM         #52
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
But back to this story.

I wanna know who the hell Nas' accountant and manager were during this period? All I seem to gather is that his tax problems started after Kelis divorce and he was touring like crazy with Damian Marley. I really hope this wasn't a case where the dude was away for too long on the road getting blunted and escaped and forgot to disclose his tour earnings but that seems to be the case.

Over the years, I've read this dude has had different managers for different albums (Stoute, Mark Pitts, Anthony Saleh...who looks like he's 19), so I wonder if that has an effect on his personal management.

But the thing that's weird about all this tax sh*t is...he himself dont look like he's suffering. Clearly there something up cause he's touring and making apperances more than ever, but he himself doesn't look like there's trouble. So either the dude is more unaware or all these TMZ reports that talk about him aren't giving the full the story.

And make no mistake, its always TMZ that's reporting his tax problems nobody else. And apart from a public record about rent owed at one of his crib in NY, they really have not shown any papers of tax liens against Nas.

So until he addresses it, this is still a bizarre story.
 6 years ago '06        #53
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
All yall on here talkin about smarten up Nas and Nas Lost but really don't see what's really going on. This is what they do when a rap figure like Nas like DMX and other rappers don't get down with them like Jay-Z and the others did.

They take away all that wealth and get em for tax invasions or k!ll them. I mean this sh*t has happen over and over again. How many rappers and celebrities have you seen get hit with this sh*t? It's not just a coincidence they just now are gettin him for taxes and he's been making music since the early 90's.

Especially after this dude has made classic albums going Platinum several times you telling me he's not smart enough to handle his business? He even said that he didn't because it went against his morals and after that everything started going down hill.

Last edited by davon4204; 03-26-2012 at 02:17 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #54
br48 
space
space
$52 | Props total: 0 0

Go straight to Jail, Do not pass go , Do not collect $200 , need more than that

03-26-2012, 02:21 AM         #55
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 davon4204 said:
They take away all that wealth and get em for tax invasions or k!ll them. I mean this sh*t has happen over and over again. How many rappers and celebrities have you seen get hit with this sh*t? It's not just a coincidence they just now are gettin him for taxes and he's been making music since the early 90's.
You make a good point here.

I find it strange that all these tax liens and public announcements have been happening in the last 2 years. I think its the IRS doing back checking and finding things that celebs thought were tax write offs are actually chargeable.

What's funny is Method Man called it first. He got in the news in late 2009 for tax evasion on something small like $39k and he said in an interview the next week that although it wasn't a big deal just a standard reminder, he warned people that were gonna see more names and celebs get reprimanded because IRS had just started this program and check up of people's taxes.
 03-26-2012, 02:31 AM         #56
Phillipmcd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Pay your taxes, ya'll hustling backwards"

[pic - click to view]

03-26-2012, 05:36 AM         #57
Prophecy_projet  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
Did he put them on one of HIS records????

NO. So the collaboration don't mean sh*t, other than Young Bloodz and Rich Boy having love for Nas, unless their labels forced the collab. Doesn't mean Nas got love for them. Just mean Nas got paid and got some exposure.
Why on earth would Nas put them on his record? He doesn't have to and they're not looking to be on his album.
Do you know how much his fanbase would moan about that? Besides why are you thinking that its only about Nas getting paid? (heck the Youngbloodz record was an independent, dude probably did it for small change)) Them dudes got a hot feature and remix apperance and still got paid themselves right?

And this dude has still put Scarface and Ludacris on his album.s

So essientally all you're telling me is you're mad he only put 2 of the biggest southern MCs on his album but not fu*king Boosie?

Man Boosie was just happy he got to take a picture with Nas in the Gucci Store back in 2010. You remember when he tweeted that lol

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '10        #58
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,904 | Props total: 21191 21191
 The S-Word said:

"...Gettin' Crunk with Lil' Jon, he the livest in the South/fu*k around and you'll get wires in your mouth"

...Yep, Nas hates the South fu*k outta here with that bullsh!t. This is an almost 10-year span of music, and it's just scratching the surface of music Nas has done with Southern artists...
 The S-Word said:
And...?

No, anybody can't. And yeah, he got paid for collaborating, but that still doesn't mean you know his motives for working with those artists.

...Since when did any of those artists 'd!ckride N.Y.?' Or are you trying to say artists that actually respect lyricism (Which includes Trick Daddy to a certain extent)? Lil' Jon had 'proud (As you say)' N.Y. artists like Mobb Deep, LL Cool J, and even Nas & his crew (See above) making Crunk-sounding music when Crunk was hot. That doesn't sound like 'd!ckriding 'N.Y.' to me And it's common knowledge that Luda, Ross, and Wayne were heavy in the South both musically and connection-wise before they worked with Nas, so how were any of them 'd!ckriding N.Y.?' By openly stating that they liked and/or was inspired by N.Y. artists' music?

...You're still not making sense. So since Nas didn't collaborate with a handful of your favorite Southern artists, that means that he 'hates on the South and new artists?' What about all the Southern artists, D.J.s, & producers Nas has worked with?

Andre 3000
Bun B
Cee-Lo
Chris Brown
Cool (Of Cool & Dre)
D.J. Drama
D.J. Khaled
Jermaine Dupri
Joe
K-Ci and Jojo
Keri Hilson
Lil' Jon & The Eastside Boyz
Lil' Wayne
Lloyd
Ludacris
Master P
Missy Elliott
Monica
Quan
Rick Ross
Scarface
Skillz
Static Major
T.I.
Timbaland
Young Jeezy

^That list not thorough enough for you? For someone who 'hates on the South' so much, Nas sure has worked with a lot of Southern artists, D.J.s, and producers.

Also, since when did non-Southern rap artists have to have your approval before they're supposedly well-received in the South? And for that matter, how do you know they even wanted to or tried to work with Nas?
 Prophecy_projet said:
Nas clearly said during the whole Hip-Hop is Dead campaign this wasn't about the south and had love. He even shouted them out at the start of the song to ride with him. If anything it was more about those cats in New York who were not stepping (those smack dvd mixtape cats whom you yourself say helped in the fall of the East Coast)

Would you classify the Youngbloodz and Rich Boy as d!ckingriding the East Coast? Cause he did records with them too during that time.
 Prophecy_projet said:
Why on earth would Nas put them on his record? He doesn't have to and they're not looking to be on his album.
Do you know how much his fanbase would moan about that? Besides why are you thinking that its only about Nas getting paid? (heck the Youngbloodz record was an independent, dude probably did it for small change)) Them dudes got a hot feature and remix apperance and still got paid themselves right?

And this dude has still put Scarface and Ludacris on his album.s

So essientally all you're telling me is you're mad he only put 2 of the biggest southern MCs on his album but not fu*king Boosie?

Man Boosie was just happy he got to take a picture with Nas in the Gucci Store back in 2010. You remember when he tweeted that lol

[pic - click to view]

@ y'all getting into a debate with BlackNitro just ignore duke.

Homie is HELLBENT on his agenda that every single NY rapper hates the south. I think he's still bitter over the fact that dudes never really respected the south in the early 00's cuz of the gimmicks & snap music coming out of there or maybe he's furious about the 90's south music not getting the recognition they really deserved even though Cash Money, No Limit, Scarface, Goodie Mob, Outkast was getting hella props.

I dunno dude just hates NY rappers with a passion.
 6 years ago '12        #59
Black Moon 
space
space
space
$242 | Props total: 0 0
Nikkas pay your taxes y'all hustlin' backward....
 6 years ago '11        #60
CamoBoxers 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 15 15
uncle sam is my boooooy

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
207 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy