Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
 178
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
88 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 83
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
19 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 54
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
214 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 50
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
44 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1121
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
and Voldermort plan was to just chain the bi*ch up? and then what..........
 6 years ago '06        #1122
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$5,252 | Props total: 439 439

[pic - click to view]








[pic - click to view]





Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 06-05-2012 at 11:12 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #1123
droid3000 995 heat pts995
space
avatar space
space
$26,417 | Props total: 26093 26093
 ricengravy said:
lol

I didnt even know the bald n*gga with no d!ck name until last episode .....
i thought he didnt have balls
 6 years ago '04        #1124
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



probably the best Danaerys scene so far next to going in the fire.
I feel like those White Walkers are going to eventually breach the wall, and the only thing that will stop them will be the FIRE spit by Danaerys dragons. And that is how she will reclaim the Iron Throne.
 6 years ago '05        #1125
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Damn... I avoided this thread all season to make sure I didn't get sh*t spoiled for me. Wowwwwww... I liked this sh*t.

I thought when they had Khalessi running around the tower, the Warlocks were showing her temptation to make her stay. When they showed her Khal Drago (RIP )... and when they showed the throne room, you see how she never touched the throne?

Next season the GOAT character better get some more screen time (Jamie Lanister).. dude is a boss.

That a.ssassin fellar was something else. He straight went from a white dude to something else.

Ok, I might have to do it. I didn't want to do it --- but I might have to do it.

If I wanted to read the books, where would be a good point to start? I don't want to start at book 1 because I've done watched 2 seasons... If I missed some important sh*t from this past season then maybe I'll go back and read that, but someone drop some knowledge on me (without spoiling sh*t).
 6 years ago '09        #1126
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



probably the best Danaerys scene so far next to going in the fire.
im surprised those little things bloe that much fire


can you imagine them grown......theres no reason she cant take over all the nations with those dragons....
 06-05-2012, 04:50 PM         #1127
Animosity 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I'm The Dan said:
Damn... I avoided this thread all season to make sure I didn't get sh*t spoiled for me. Wowwwwww... I liked this sh*t.

I thought when they had Khalessi running around the tower, the Warlocks were showing her temptation to make her stay. When they showed her Khal Drago (RIP )... and when they showed the throne room, you see how she never touched the throne?

Next season the GOAT character better get some more screen time (Jamie Lanister).. dude is a boss.

That a.ssassin fellar was something else. He straight went from a white dude to something else.

Ok, I might have to do it. I didn't want to do it --- but I might have to do it.

If I wanted to read the books, where would be a good point to start? I don't want to start at book 1 because I've done watched 2 seasons... If I missed some important sh*t from this past season then maybe I'll go back and read that, but someone drop some knowledge on me (without spoiling sh*t).
Read all the books.. from book 1. You won't be disappointed. This show is fu*king great but the books have so much more detail that you should find yourself enjoying them regardless of if you know the general base of the story or not, at least in my opinion. I read the books long before the show came out and have found myself still thoroughly enjoying the show despite having read the books first, the books and show are both that good.
 6 years ago '05        #1128
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 I'm The Dan said:
Damn... I avoided this thread all season to make sure I didn't get sh*t spoiled for me. Wowwwwww... I liked this sh*t.

I thought when they had Khalessi running around the tower, the Warlocks were showing her temptation to make her stay. When they showed her Khal Drago (RIP )... and when they showed the throne room, you see how she never touched the throne?

Next season the GOAT character better get some more screen time (Jamie Lanister).. dude is a boss.

That a.ssassin fellar was something else. He straight went from a white dude to something else.

Ok, I might have to do it. I didn't want to do it --- but I might have to do it.

If I wanted to read the books, where would be a good point to start? I don't want to start at book 1 because I've done watched 2 seasons... If I missed some important sh*t from this past season then maybe I'll go back and read that, but someone drop some knowledge on me (without spoiling sh*t).
Yea Pyatt Pree and the Undying were definitely trying to tempt her to stay, and Jaime should get quite a bit of screen time next season.

I would start at book 1 and read em in order. Reading the first book made the first season even better than when I first watched it. I think everyone here should atleast read Book 2 (Clash of Kings) that sh*t was excellent.
 6 years ago '06        #1129
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
avatar space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
Nobody that's actually read the books is gonna give you any answer other than to start at book 1 regardless
 6 years ago '04        #1130
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
 J.R. Hyphy said:
or Dany marrying Rickon.
That n*gga looks like he's 6.
 6 years ago '04        #1131
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Thats a great perdiction.

Also, the series is called"A Song of Fire & Ice." I wonder if this "game" will ever be won honestly the next book doesn't come out for another 6 years?

Me personally I'd like to see some sort of Stark/Targaryen allegiance whether its Arrya with Dany or Dany marrying Rickon. The Starks may not play the game well but they are an old family with tradition. The Targaryens, they have dragons yo.

Also, start from the first book even if you're caught up on the season...you got a year until Season 3 kicks off...more than enough time -- book may have you reading more than you anticipated.
Just bought my fiance books 1-4. Can't wait to start reading them after her.
 6 years ago '10        #1132
frankfmoney 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$1,382 | Props total: 1 1
 J.R. Hyphy said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



probably the best Danaerys scene so far next to being a.ss nekkid.
Fixed that.
 6 years ago '05        #1133
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Alright I am going to get all the books.

Where am I at in the books, though?

I'm getting:

- The Game of Thrones
- A Clash of Kings
- A Storm of Swords
- A Feast for Crows
- Dance with Dragons


Am I missing any, and where are we in the story line within the books? A friend told me we just finished around the second one (A Clash of Kings) but I just wanted to make sure.
 6 years ago '04        #1134
SokeSleezy 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,974 | Props total: 121 121
i cant speak for the books cuz obviously their more detailed,but i felt like after they k!lled dude in season 1,they didnt know who to focus on for season 2 and just tried to cram too much into a 1 hour show...too many angles too many characters,even though eventually they obviously all intersect,for a 1 hour show,sh*t feels madd sloppy...and now we got zombies?! c'mon son,that sh*t was corny as fu*k..
 06-06-2012, 02:49 AM         #1135
Kuchiki_Byakuya 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They did that fat n*gga dirty. Why must all brothers fall in shows like this?
 6 years ago '10        #1136
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,525 | Props total: 1106 1106
 kyh0mpb said:
Nobody that's actually read the books is gonna give you any answer other than to start at book 1 regardless
So I'll be the one to re-phrase the question: At what point in the books are we now? Of course everyone is going to say start at Book One, but I just don't have the time or patience to rehash stories that I already know the ending. I'm not looking for a greater appreciation/understanding of what I've already seen.

So again, if I'm trying to continue the story from where the show ended Sunday, at what point in which book are we?
 6 years ago '05        #1137
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 810 810
 onlybuilt1906 said:
So I'll be the one to re-phrase the question: At what point in the books are we now? Of course everyone is going to say start at Book One, but I just don't have the time or patience to rehash stories that I already know the ending. I'm not looking for a greater appreciation/understanding of what I've already seen.

So again, if I'm trying to continue the story from where the show ended Sunday, at what point in which book are we?
Storm of Swords (book 3)

Season 2 of the show has taken some bits from storm of swords just to make it work for tv but start at storm of swords if you just wana continue story. But there mite be plot line you dont understand cuz they are from book 1 & 2
 6 years ago '09        #1138
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73


this makes you think....daaam
 6 years ago '05        #1139
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Thats a great perdiction.

Also, the series is called"A Song of Fire & Ice." I wonder if this "game" will ever be won honestly the next book doesn't come out for another 6 years?

Me personally I'd like to see some sort of Stark/Targaryen allegiance whether its Arrya with Dany or Dany marrying Rickon. The Starks may not play the game well but they are an old family with tradition. The Targaryens, they have dragons yo.

Also, start from the first book even if you're caught up on the season...you got a year until Season 3 kicks off...more than enough time -- book may have you reading more than you anticipated.
Dany + Mance Rayder would be crazy

Stannis teaming up with Ned Stark and the North woulda been game changing too
 6 years ago '04        #1140
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
avatar space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 onlybuilt1906 said:
So I'll be the one to re-phrase the question: At what point in the books are we now? Of course everyone is going to say start at Book One, but I just don't have the time or patience to rehash stories that I already know the ending. I'm not looking for a greater appreciation/understanding of what I've already seen.

So again, if I'm trying to continue the story from where the show ended Sunday, at what point in which book are we?
start with book two... book one and season one are exactly the same... but if you skip book 2 because you watched season 2 your gone be completely lost in book 3

they took out mad plots and moved them into the next season...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
48 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
23 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
101 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 19
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Holy Camel T0e 19-year-old Model Sofia Richie In White Bikini
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy