Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
35 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
31 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #1081
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
 Aesop1 said:
great episode.

I would've thought the weeding would of been
[spoiler - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jeoffrey wouldn't know what to do with that..

also..

was Sansa laughing or crying?
who took over Winterfell? didn't Rob Starks' Man send his 'bastard son' up there? What's good with that?

I think Dany was in the iron throne during that illusion? sh*t looked burnt down

I need more i'm about to cop the books.
The

will probably be the finale for the next season, they really shouldve introduced Blackfish and Edmure Tully this season along with showing more of Robbs battles. (my n*gga undefeated in the field)
 6 years ago '04        #1082
jlandryst 1545 heat pts1545
space
space
$3,705 | Props total: 10 10
if anybody wants the ebooks i have all 5 hit me up
 6 years ago '09        #1083
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
 jlandryst said:
if anybody wants the ebooks i have all 5 hit me up
nah I'm going to purchase a physical copy of book 1 today.
 6 years ago '04        #1084
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4294 4294
 lostkauze said:
Actually fu*k this season we didnt get a single khaleesi tit this whole season. Not one...fu*king...n*pple! But they let theon finger fu*k his ugly a.ss sister on a horse and gave me one of the strangest boners i have ever had.
 6 years ago '11        #1085
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,342 | Props total: 8513 8513
 lostkauze said:
Actually fu*k this season we didnt get a single khaleesi tit this whole season. Not one...fu*king...n*pple! But they let theon finger fu*k his ugly a.ss sister on a horse and gave me one of the strangest boners i have ever had.
word mine was rock hard..............

I liked the premonition of The Throne Room burnt to sh*t by dragons that was awesome. That big ol lesbian bi*ch fu*ked them dudes up.

What is that island the guy that was helping Arya is from? Do they all know magic?

So what exactly did that dude say to Jon Snow after he stabbed him?
 6 years ago '11        #1086
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
Jaquen Hghar and Syrio (the sword instructor) are both from Braavos, the most powerful and richest city across the Sea from Westoros.

Halfhand basically just said a piece of the Nights Watch oath, imo to let Jon know not to forget his mission, the words he took, and whose side he's really on. Halfhand shouldnt die in vein.
Nice thank you for the help
 6 years ago '05        #1087
space
space
I thought the scene with the Iron Throne burned and everything was their way of substituting King Aerys's whole "traitors want my city?, I'll give them naught but ashes. Let Robert be king over charred bones and cooked meat" rant from the book.

King Aerys was a crazy a.ss muhfu*ka. Id love to see a sideshow of Robert and Ned storming the castle, Jaime k!lling the King, and all the other stuff that happened in the past.

[pic - click to view]

mmmm

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-04-2012 at 12:45 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #1088
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Do they have the books on CD with a narrator?
you mean like.....an audio book.
 6 years ago '04        #1089
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 Adamsville said:
I thought the scene with the Iron Throne burned and everything was their way of substituting King Aerys's whole "traitors want my city?, I'll give them naught but ashes. Let Robert be king over charred bones and cooked meat" rant from the book.

King Aerys was a crazy a.ss muhfu*ka. Id love to see a sideshow of Robert and Ned storming the castle, Jaime k!lling the King, and all the other stuff that happened in the past.

[pic - click to view]

mmmm
See imo i think that its foreshadowing... Like when dany makes it to westeros she's going to burn down the red keep an then go to the wall
 6 years ago '04        #1090
booie4 
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 1556 1556
 Propel Water said:
See imo i think that its foreshadowing... Like when dany makes it to westeros she's going to burn down the red keep an then go to the wall

Also i just read up on Aegon The Conqueror and his sisters, and Rob and Ned rebellion. Was wondering if they were to do a mini series on 1 of those, which would you rather see?

Last edited by booie4; 06-04-2012 at 02:03 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #1091
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
That white walker at the end looked like the leader of the night watch.
 6 years ago '11        #1092
space
space
I wonder what Stannis saw in the flames

I am very interested in The Ice god or whatever controls the walkers, the fire god or whatever with Stannis and how Dany is gonna fit into that storyline with her dragons she seems to be balls deep in magic

I may have to start reading the books, but I hate reading on my laptop need to get a kindle
 6 years ago '05        #1093
space
space
 booie4 said:

Also i just read up on Aargon The Conqueror and his sisters, and Rob and Ned rebellion. Was wondering if they were to do a mini series on 1 of those, which would you rather see?
definitely the Rebellion, if only to see Robert skinny and sober

illstate11 said:
That white walker at the end looked like the leader of the night watch.
Mormont's not dead. And I dont think the dead men become Whitewalkers, they are turned into the zombie looking things called wights by the Whitewalkers.

[pic - click to view]

<--- wight

[pic - click to view]

<--- WhiteWalker
 6 years ago '05        #1094
space
space
If I read correctly; in the fires Stannis saw

6 years ago '05        #1095
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
How do you block someone? This Adamsville clown in here dry spoiling everything... "Next Season so and so" STFU. We get it you read the books.
I could give a fu*k lesss about you blocking me but, what did I spoil? I havent told anything thats going to happen next season, nor do I plan to...

n*ggas in here mad cuz they cant read more than 200 pages of a book smh

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-04-2012 at 03:23 PM..
 6 years ago '09        #1096
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #1097
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,791 | Props total: 2322 2322
 Yinz N Burgh said:
How do you block someone? This Adamsville clown in here dry spoiling everything... "Next Season so and so" STFU. We get it you read the books.
exactly. a bunch of f*ggots that read the books cant keep their mouths shut all they do is dry spoil and complain in here. This is the TV section and this is the Game of Thrones TV series thread. Mods should make a separate thread for the book readers.
 6 years ago '05        #1098
space
space
nothing has been spoiled... this thread is for more than n*ggas to talk about Dany's t*ts

this season is over, so naturally people are gonna talk about what happened and what they think's gonna happen next.

Last edited by Adamsville; 06-04-2012 at 03:27 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #1099
space
space
this n*gga said "dry spoiling"

gtfoh
 6 years ago '09        #1100
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
finale was pretty weak...

* yeah khaleesi stopped being a whiny little bi*ch for like 5 mins, but overall she's been terrible all season. fu*k that n*gga & broad they threw into the safe as well, khaleesi should have broken the key on screen so we knew they were never getting out

@ theon getting his a.ss knocked out after that braveheart speech.

* fu*k sansa as well... bi*ch thought she was getting off the hook when joffrey dismissed her.

* arya & the a.ssassin = top notch duo

* my lil n*gga tyrion is going to have to start from scratch all over again, some master scheming will be displayed i'm sure.

* jamie & the amazon broad do nothing for me

* unless u're some CG or book reader nerd, the white walkers weren't anything to write home about either.... shoulda snuffed that bi*ch a.ss n*gga Sam while they were making their march. he's like the fat dude from LORD OF THE FLIES

* i like how the last 4 pages have been all about the difference in the books & the show.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
108 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Rape Case Against Nelly DROPPED........Nelly Plans To Sue Accuseer
33 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy