Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #1061
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,294 | Props total: 1691 1691
and I looked up the btch Jamie is with she aint that bad looking

would post pic but that requires effort
 6 years ago '04        #1062
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
When dany went into the house of undying she eound up in a destroyed and snow covered throne room where the iron throne was and then walke out north of the wall

Interesting!!!!
 6 years ago '04        #1063
Solidus 
space
space
space
$1,559 | Props total: 10 10
no complaints but that felt more like episode 7 then the finale

man............goes to purchase books
 6 years ago '06        #1064
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
great episode.

I would've thought the weeding would of been
[spoiler - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Jeoffrey wouldn't know what to do with that..

also..

was Sansa laughing or crying?
who took over Winterfell? didn't Rob Starks' Man send his 'bastard son' up there? What's good with that?

I think Dany was in the iron throne during that illusion? sh*t looked burnt down

I need more i'm about to cop the books.
 6 years ago '06        #1065
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
All y'all cats goin out to get the books I did the same exact thing after season 1 fam...sh*t is too good trust me.

@dude above me: Sansa was probably doing both...they are similar emotions. She's so relieved to be out of her betrothal to Joffrey she probably crying and laughing.

As for who took over Winterfell...that is as yet unclear. Bolton tells Robb he's sending his bastard son to Winterfell earlier in the season.

The House of the Undying was a bit underwhelming, but definitely interesting with some of that imagery...and they brought back Drogo for a couple minutes

During Robb's and that bi*ch's wedding, I turned to my roommate and his gf and said, "I'mma be saying those same vows at my wedding"

As for my favorite part of the episode...

[pic - click to view]

Can't wait for next season
 6 years ago '09        #1066
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
Book readers....

Since I saw the first two seasons, is it a waste of time to read game of thrones and clash of kings since I know what happens?

I feel like i should skip to the third book, what y'all suggest?
 6 years ago '06        #1067
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
Book readers....

Since I saw the first two seasons, is it a waste of time to read game of thrones and clash of kings since I know what happens?

I feel like i should skip to the third book, what y'all suggest?
NO. Read the first 2, trust me. You have a fu*kin year til the next season comes out, that's enough time to read all the books that have been out so far!

Trust me, read the first book, go back and re-watch the first season. You'll enjoy it that much more.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but after reading the books, I still am constantly amazed by the casting. It's really remarkable how perfectly the casting people were able to bring the characters to life on the screen.

So anyways, if you are going to read them, do yourself a favor and start at the beginning. You won't be disappointed

Just saw this on tumblr

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by kyh0mpb; 06-04-2012 at 03:04 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #1068
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,432 | Props total: 8506 8506
 kyh0mpb said:
NO. Read the first 2, trust me. You have a fu*kin year til the next season comes out, that's enough time to read all the books that have been out so far!

Trust me, read the first book, go back and re-watch the first season. You'll enjoy it that much more.

I know I'm beating a dead horse, but after reading the books, I still am constantly amazed by the casting. It's really remarkable how perfectly the casting people were able to bring the characters to life on the screen.

So anyways, if you are going to read them, do yourself a favor and start at the beginning. You won't be disappointed

Just saw this on tumblr

[pic - click to view]

dammit, totally wanted to skip those books but ima give the first two a try
 6 years ago '08        #1069
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,731 | Props total: 8956 8956
Last weeks episode was a lot better than this ones in my opinion. They're trying to intertwine a billion story lines and it just doesn't mesh all that well.

Robb did nothing of any relevance and the best part of the episode was arguably Aryas scene, at least for me.

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with how the finale unfolded but I was underwhelmed. I'll get to reading the novels.
 6 years ago '06        #1070
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
 BrookLynnStiles said:
dammit, totally wanted to skip those books but ima give the first two a try
Like I said...you got a year til the next season patna. I read the first 2 books in a span of a couple weeks.
 6 years ago '04        #1071
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,919 | Props total: 4275 4275
Im trying to stay away from the books, as I lose interest in reading really fast.
 6 years ago '06        #1072
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,780 | Props total: 2260 2260
This thread sucks too many bOok readers complaining and posting spoilers
 06-04-2012, 04:44 AM         #1073
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That boy Theon had the GOAT pre f!ght to our deaths battle speech... I was ready to go f!ght for that dumbass...

Then they just knocked his a.ss out.. ... They said fukk this bullsh*t.

6 years ago '09        #1074
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
Bolton said his son was outside of Winterfell.......Theon's men gave up....so who the fukk burned the village????? maybe Bolton's bastard just didnt give a fukk, i seen how Bolton was giving Robb snide looks everytime he was around that nurse bi*ch....even when robb said dont k!ll any of thoem, he just wants theon the bolton dude looked at him like "fukking idiot"

robb is cool and all but he's too nice to his enemies, you gots crush these chumps......
 6 years ago '05        #1075
~~S.L.I.M.~~ 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,084 | Props total: 223 223
Nice ending...

I'm just gonna give in and read the books...since so much is being missed.
 6 years ago '09        #1076
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7939 7939
 Adamsville said:
the Theon scene was confusing too, was that Cleftjaw who wacked em?

I didnt really understand the Ramsay Bolton/Reek storyline in the book, and I was hoping the show cleared it up.... but Im confused even more now
remeber robb stark tol Bolton he didnt care to k!ll theon's man, if they surrender allow them to leave he only wanted theon...so the men said fukk it, pre-planned to give theon to bolton's bastard and his men in echange for their freedome

theon and his men rounded up to like 50 dudes, bolton's bastard had 500 men with him.......in the words of the prolific pusha T "them n*ggas aint dying for ya"

my confusion is IF theon's men surrendered did bolton tell his bastard son to k!ll them anyways, in turn they k!lled theon's men and then burned the city to make it seem like a f!ght happened????? like i said earlier bolton been giving robb dirty looks for 4 episodes now......and robb didnt marry the chick he gave his word he would marry and robb mom even said if you dont keep your word and marry that ugly hoe what makes you think your men will keep their word to you

you have to remember these marriages are like pacts.....the tyrell planned to marry the lannister and then the tyrell and renly baratheon soldiers teamed up with the lannisters if joffrey chose not to marry margaret tyrell all them tyrell and renly baratheon soldiers wouldnt be f!ghting for the lannisters, they would leave

so maybe by marrying that nurse bi*ch half his soldiers from the other camps are gonna be on some fukk robb sh*t

guess we'll have to wait till next season

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 06-04-2012 at 06:00 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #1077
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1218 1218
 Illuminati said:
Last weeks episode was a lot better than this ones in my opinion. They're trying to intertwine a billion story lines and it just doesn't mesh all that well.

Robb did nothing of any relevance and the best part of the episode was arguably Aryas scene, at least for me.

I wouldn't say I'm disappointed with how the finale unfolded but I was underwhelmed. I'll get to reading the novels.
from what my girl says..who is a die hard..read the books 4085089589x

they pulled back and actually could have had more characters in the series but didnt want to confuse people..there was more characters supposed to be in this season but they are waiting till 3

but if u read the books then i guess im telling you something you already know.
 6 years ago '09        #1078
Ricky Towel 128 heat pts128
space
space
$15,415 | Props total: 409 409
told yall.

khaleesi>>>>>>>>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #1079
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
 modalee said:
This thread sucks too many bOok readers complaining and posting spoilers
Shut the fu*k up
 6 years ago '04        #1080
booie4 
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 1549 1549
Damn good finale, I might have to start reading the books.

Smh at Sansa for not bouncing with the Hound, fu*k was she thinking.
House of the Undying was dope.
Denareys is clutch as usual.
Smh at myself for getting ready to ask the book readers if the brotha money was as long as the Lannisters.
Stannis about to bounce back big.
Jaqen H'ghar is one of my fav char, hopefully he makes a return. Also interesting he's from the same place Syrio's from, while also being a face changer.
Jamie stay sh*tting on Brieanne
Hell is Rob Stark thinking, wonder what Walter Fray weird self is going to do.
Theon, Theon, Theon
The Whitewalkers is about to fu*k sh*t up
Home      

most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
64 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago