Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
58 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
251 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
71 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 04-02-2012, 01:30 PM         #81
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do the brothers want to k!ll the bastards, or is it just the Lanisters? They have no right to the throne at all if that kid isn't the Kings. So they are trying to get rid of anyone who could speak up.
 6 years ago '09        #82
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19351 19351
 Nu Tymez said:
Something I've always wondered about Jon Snow.. Why does he have to go by the last name "Snow"? Everyone knows he's a bastard when he goes by "Snow".. Why can't he just go back "Stark" also? He grew up in the Stark home.. he is Ned's son... Why not just go by Stark?
he's a bastard child so he can't go by "Jon Stark"
 6 years ago '04        #83
born wisdom 3 heat pts
space
space
$3,006 | Props total: 951 951
Just caught up with the past season and first ep of the 2nd. Damn I might have to get into the books. sh*t got me fiending for more already. Are the books different form the show cuz if it's on some walking dead sh*t I ain't even goin to bother.
 6 years ago '04        #84
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 J.R. Hyphy said:
that's why Stannis and Renly, the kings brothers are claiming the Throne. But then again, why would they want to k!ll all of the kings bastards (Gendry), if they weren't worried about him claiming King.
That's what I am saying.. Of Course Joffrey wouldnt have claim to the throne because he is no way related to Robert... But if the other bastards(Robert's actual biological children) have no claim to the throne, then why
[spoiler - click to view]

**Last Episode Spoiler**

Last edited by Nu Tymez; 04-02-2012 at 02:12 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #85
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Definitely a little flaw in the writing. One side that is a bastard can't have claim to a last name, etc, etc. But the other who is a bastard child of the king can? I guess the reasoning is they want a direct descendent of the king and a child, supersedes a brother or sibling, even a bastard one.
 6 years ago '04        #86
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,401 | Props total: 4299 4299
 Nu Tymez said:
That's what I am saying.. Of Course Joffrey wouldnt have claim to the throne because he is no way related to Robert... But if the other bastards(Robert's actual biological children) have no claim to the throne, then why
[spoiler - click to view]

**Last Episode Spoiler**
bc robert baratheon's kids are brown haired blue eyed... so that shows joffery isn't really his kid because he's blonde and hazel.

so if they see his bastards and they see joffery they no something is fu*ked up..

a bastard can only loose the surname and take the original name only by the hand of a king. so snow could become stark if joffery said so, and that would put him in line for succession and all that good sh*t... otherwise he's still just a bastard.

and yes gendry has no idea king robert was his father...

last night was awesome i was a little nervous... and that ny times review is dumb. the show isn't about one person its an ensemble cast...
 6 years ago '09        #87
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
if both baretheon brothers died hypothetically the bastards still have a better claim to the throne than Joffrey because their father is Robert Baretheon Joffrey father is Jaime
 6 years ago '04        #88
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,924 | Props total: 4285 4285
 thegoldenhero said:
if both baretheon brothers died hypothetically the bastards still have a better claim to the throne than Joffrey because their father is Robert Baretheon Joffrey father is Jaime
Actually, It would probably go to one of Robert's other Children with Ceresi.
 6 years ago '09        #89
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Actually, It would probably go to one of Robert's other Children with Ceresi.
Those kids are also fathered by Jaime all of them are
 6 years ago '04        #90
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 thegoldenhero said:
Oh...well I will shut the fu*k up then.
 6 years ago '06        #91
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,263 | Props total: 444 444
Just to clarify: Stannis is the true heir right now, correct? or is it Gendry? im 99% sure the answer is Stannis
 6 years ago '04        #92
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 NYGiantsHUSTLER said:
Just to clarify: Stannis is the true heir right now, correct? or is it Gendry? im 99% sure the answer is Stannis
I would think Stannis since Gendry is a bastard, and Stannis is older than Renly.
 6 years ago '04        #93
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 thegoldenhero said:
LOL, with all the incest going on here you would think at least one of the kids would be mentally disabled or have like an extra hand or foot or something...
 6 years ago '11        #94
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,335 | Props total: 8482 8482
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Anybody else think there was too much jumping around? Maybe it was just because it was the first episode. But there are a lot of key characters all over the fu*king place.
They had to introduce the new plotlines. I expected new characters and situations
 6 years ago '07        #95
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Anybody else think there was too much jumping around? Maybe it was just because it was the first episode. But there are a lot of key characters all over the fu*king place.
lmao... then wait until the seasons for the 4th and 5th books... lmao... This is nowhere near the jumping around and plot development that goes on later...

Santoro said:
Definitely a little flaw in the writing. One side that is a bastard can't have claim to a last name, etc, etc. But the other who is a bastard child of the king can? I guess the reasoning is they want a direct descendent of the king and a child, supersedes a brother or sibling, even a bastard one.
Yeah its not a flaw... Honestly after going through the books (Which the shows have pretty much faithfully followed) George R. R. Martin does not make flaws in writing for the first part. According to their succession laws... it throne would pass to oldest true heir. Robert has none since all of the blondies are Lannister's (as denoted in Stannis' letter)... And like Jon Arryn said last season... The Baratheon genes are VERY strong. The bastards serve as "proof" That Robert doesn't father anything but brown eyed, brown haired kids. Since there are no true heirs, the throne passes to the older brother... Which is why Stannis has claimed himself king
 6 years ago '04        #96
oldnavy1 
space
space
$1,029 | Props total: 0 0
That dude having daughters and marrying them had me like WTF, and that WOLF had me shook.
 6 years ago '09        #97
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,306 | Props total: 7963 7963
are those wolves somehow one with the stark sons...it seems they are 1 in the same, even the paralyzed son sees what the wold sees when he sleeps
 6 years ago '05        #98
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 589 589
whats that red haired witch bi*ch name? and whats the gay Baratheon's name and title?
 6 years ago '08        #99
Jeans&Sneakers 158 heat pts158
space
space
$4,354 | Props total: 1167 1167
 Adamsville said:
whats that red haired witch bi*ch name? and whats the gay Baratheon's name and title?
Melisandre

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #100
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
Alright, now I am confused. If Snow is supposed to be Ned's son, then why in the last episode did Snow say he wanted to go see his father? I a.ssumed he was Ned's biological son, but by a different women.

or, does Snow have no relation to Ned other than Ned took him as his own and raised him?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy