most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #901
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
Season Finale is getting a extra 10 minutes.
 6 years ago '06        #902
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 Illstreet said:
I understand and appreciate the difference...

But at the end of the day, simply making better choices with Camera set ups would have made it much better.

I was kinda let down by the entire battle... The first time I've felt the show makers displayed that they were out of their depth.

It's not good when the queen being drunk and c*nty is more fierce and abbrasive than the biggest combat sequence your show has ever done.
I agree with you that some of the shots during battle sequences weren't the best, but what with the show's budget and everything, I honestly had low expectations for the entire battle. Based off how epic it is in the book, I wasn't expecting the episode to even hold a candle to the scene in the book, but they really ultimately did a great job imo.

Maybe action-wise they are out of their depth, but they still often have great cinematography. The shots and editing of the scene with Cersei telling the story to Tommen was fu*kin fantastic.

Great episode all around.

I need a GIF of Tyrion lopping that dude's leg off ASAP

@ People talking bout the Starks being fu*ked, the sh*tty Lannisters having power, Sansa being naive, etc. I know some of you will think I'm being holier-than-thou just cause I've read the books, but the fact of the matter is that the source material is always going to be better, and if I had my way I would convince every single one of you to read them...

but one of the greatest aspects in the series is the distinct contrasts between characters, families; how family lineage, upbringing, what part of Westeros you come from determine to a certain extent your standing within the Game of Thrones, and the ambiguity of morality.

Although I have my particular favorite characters in the series, the 2 best-written characters IMO are Sansa and Arya, because they perfectly display all the thematic elements that GRRM wants to use. Sansa the lady and Arya the tomboy, family, both girls of the North through and through, but war tears them apart.

Sansa has been able to maintain her ladylike demeanor, her naivete, and her innocence to a certain extent; Arya on the other hand is catching bodies thanks to the big homie Jaqen H'God, she is clearly much more worldly and wise. It's the perfect contrast, and to me, perfectly outlines some of the most important themes in the series.

/rant.

No spoilers or anything, so don't bi*ch at me, just venting about how much I love this series (books AND show).

And I can't WAIT for the finale
 6 years ago '11        #903
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
i agree the ending scene with Cersei and her son and then when tywin and his squad came in thru the door was excellent plus the deserted look of the room added to it

anyone else notice Sansa was calling Cersei out on alot of her sht when they were in that room

and I do believe Joffrey wanted to be out there but given an easy out he took it

dont even know how their gona end the season wasnt this kinda the big thing
 6 years ago '06        #904
NYGiantsHUSTLER 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,259 | Props total: 443 443

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by NYGiantsHUSTLER; 05-29-2012 at 09:10 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #905
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
nice episode

I would only have one complaint... but I guess they're saving Daenerys for the finale
 6 years ago '09        #906
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 73 73
Extra ten min haha wow Shouldve been 90 min
 6 years ago '07        #907
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 ricengravy said:
i agree the ending scene with Cersei and her son and then when tywin and his squad came in thru the door was excellent plus the deserted look of the room added to it

anyone else notice Sansa was calling Cersei out on alot of her sht when they were in that room

and I do believe Joffrey wanted to be out there but given an easy out he took it

dont even know how their gona end the season wasnt this kinda the big thing
That crossed my mind too. I guess something bigger is in store.
 6 years ago '04        #908
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 5_star_smitty said:
so the heavily armoured dude who joffrey tells to stay & represent the king is the 1 who sliced tyrion...
tyrion saw him, so if tyrion survives he'll obviously know that the dude was acting on the orders of joffrey, probably for all the time tyrion slapped him across the face or cussed him out in public

so that's should be akward IF tyrion comes around, knowing full well joffrey tried to take him out like a weasel on the battlefield.... should lead to some mastermind scheming on the part of tyrion
That is exactly what I was thinking. Joffrey specifically stated that Kingsguardsman Ser Mandon Moore was to represent him on the battlefield. So when he cut Tyrion was he acting on behalf of Joffrey? Cersei? Or just himself?

With Tyrion not being dead, it will be interesting to see how this all plays out? Knowing how cunning Tyrion is, I don’t think he will say sh*t and let this whole thing played out. Because technically Rodrick is a traitor for k!lling Kingsguardsman Ser Mandon Moore.
 6 years ago '07        #909
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 FappingFapstar said:
Extra ten min haha wow Shouldve been 90 min
HBO is uptight about scheduling.
 6 years ago '09        #910
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,535 | Props total: 3825 3825
 Illstreet said:
Astounding how disgustingly overhyped and overrated this episode is in this thread right now... Holy sh*t.

The combat was corny and predictable as fukk and horribly shot(especially the Stannis f!ghting). Especially in comparison to when it's done right, like say in "The Lord of The Rings".
jesus fu*king christ...
comparing it to LOTR?
really?
& is there anything u DON'T complain about?
 6 years ago '04        #911
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 693 693
Season Three will have Meera and Jojen Reed!!!
 6 years ago '11        #912
PotheadFocker 169 heat pts169
space
space
$33,318 | Props total: 8443 8443
 Illstreet said:
Astounding how disgustingly overhyped and overrated this episode is in this thread right now... Holy sh*t.

The combat was corny and predictable as fukk and horribly shot(especially the Stannis f!ghting). Especially in comparison to when it's done right, like say in "The Lord of The Rings".

I absolutely love this show... But last nights episode was not that great. Wasn't even the best episode of TV on last night.

Mad Men's Episode >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

tl;dr phaggot
 6 years ago '04        #913
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,403 | Props total: 212 212
'Game of Thrones' scoop: Season 3 character list revealed -- EXCLUSIVE
by James Hibberd
May 29 2012 02:21 PM ET

The Reeds are in!

EW.com has a list of new characters coming to HBO’s Game of Thrones in season three. Fans have been wondering which names from George R.R. Martin’s third Song of Ice and Fire novel A Storm of Swords will be introduced next year, especially since the lengthy book is being divided into two seasons.

We recently spoke to showrunners David Benioff and Dan Weiss about some of the creative changes this year and next season’s plans. “[Jojen and Meera Reed] haven’t been written out,” Benioff says. “It’s important to point out that that we have the largest cast on television right now. We introduced dozens of new characters in season two. If you hurl 300 characters at an audience, the story collapses under the weight of too many faces, too many names, and too many subplots. We need to be just as mindful of the audience members who have never read the books as we are of the readers; the series will fail if we only appeal to those who already know the characters. So we try to be parsimonious about how many new roles we introduce to the story and when we introduce them.”

That said, get excited. Here’s who will appear in season three:

– Mance Rayder: We’ve heard about him all season. A former member of the Night’s Watch who became the “King Beyond the Wall,” the leader of the Wildlings.

– Daario Naharis: A confident and seductive warrior.

– Jojen Reed; Meera Reed: A teenage brother and sister duo with special insights.

– Edmure Tully: A brash young member of the Tully family.

– Ser Brynden Tully (The Blackfish): Catelyn Stark’s uncle.

– Lady Selyse Florent: Stannis Baratheon’s wife.

– Shireen: Stannis’ daughter.

– Olenna Redwyne (The Queen of Thorns): Margaery Tyrell’s sharp-witted grandmother.

– Beric Dondarrion: A skilled knight who is the leader of the outlaw group Brotherhood Without Banners.

– Thoros of Myr: A red priest who follows the same religion as Melisandre.

– Tormund Giantsbane: A Wildling raider.

Now, if a Book 3 character is not listed here, does that mean they are not in season three? Apparently not. Because Benioff then added: “And a few others…holy hell that’s a lot of new faces.”
 6 years ago '04        #914
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,396 | Props total: 4287 4287
Cant wait for the epicness that is Tormand Gianstbane....and my dude Mance..

bout damn time the Blackfish has come into the fkn picture...

Obviously Ramsey Snow will be in it even though they don't have him on that list...

I Heard they casting the Goat too...

I wonder if we'll get Val, Varamyr, the Magnar, Lem, Tom, Belwas and Brown Ben Plumm..
 6 years ago '04        #915
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,871 | Props total: 1905 1905
 Propel Water said:
Cant wait for the epicness that is Tormand Gianstbane....and my dude Mance..

bout damn time the Blackfish has come into the fkn picture...

Obviously Ramsey Snow will be in it even though they don't have him on that list...

I Heard they casting the Goat too...

I wonder if we'll get Val, Varamyr, the Magnar, Lem, Tom, Belwas and Brown Ben Plumm..
How the hell do you keep up with all these names? Sometimes I make myself go crosseyed just trying to remember the characters' names from season 1 & now 2.
 6 years ago '04        #916
space
space
 matelyan said:
How the hell do you keep up with all these names? Sometimes I make myself go crosseyed just trying to remember the characters' names from season 1 & now 2.
lol i read the book series twice... the first time its pretty fkn confusing trust me... especially just even remembering what role certain people play...

but if you read or watch them over it gets simpler...

its funny at the end of every book it has an Appendix with all the characters... and it basically breaks down every house or posse and all the members...

Like House Stark blah blah blah

Ned Stark - Lord of Winterfell and Warden of the North
Robb Stark - Ned's Oldest son and Heir..

so on and so forth for every major family... Starks, Baratheons, Targaryons, Frey, Tully, Greyjoy, Lannister, Martell, Arryn etc..

Then they'll do like The Nights Watch. and name all the members and their roles..

sh*ts oD...

its easier in the book too because some of your favorite characters aren't really the major ones.. theres soooo many characters in the book most of them are fkn awesome...
 6 years ago '09        #917
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,981 | Props total: 1851 1851
 rashad0715 said:
Hmm, no, Oberyn Martell? Maybe he will be in season 4, since I heard they're splitting book 3 into two seasons.

Can't wait to see how Jojen Reed is portrayed in the series.
 6 years ago '04        #918
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
Hmm, no, Oberyn Martell? Maybe he will be in season 4, since I heard they're splitting book 3 into two seasons.

Can't wait to see how Jojen Reed is portrayed in the series.
yeahh i think their leaving Dorne and the rest of the Greyjoys for season 4...
 6 years ago '09        #919
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,301 | Props total: 7949 7949
 A.G said:
Is it just me or is that just an artistically drawn uterus?
Theon is a known pus*y
 6 years ago '10        #920
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 Illstreet said:

I absolutely love this show... But last nights episode was not that great. Wasn't even the best episode of TV on last night.

Mad Men's Episode >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

even if that might be the case, let people enjoy themselves, u miserable f*ggot
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
219 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
43 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
57 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
35 comments
2 days ago