Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
138 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Went To The 4:44 Tour Last Night
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 Video inside Diddy gets clowned on TV...
14 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
22 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #841
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,933 | Props total: 4298 4298
fu*k man...why couldn't Stannis just win.

Im extremely disappointed. Almost the same as when Jimmy got knocked off Boardwalk Empire.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 05-28-2012 at 04:20 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #842
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
i don't fu*k with stannis

the imp though

based wildfire

and i wanna fu*k the queen some lessons
 05-28-2012, 07:17 AM         #843
DOOMage 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've avoided this thread like the plague for obvious reasons.

But just had to comment on tonight.

Good lord, that is quite possibly the most thrilling hour of television I've ever seen.

As soon as I saw at the beginning that Neil Marshall was directing (The Descent, Dog Soldiers, Centurion - all notoriously gruesome and bloody movies) - I knew this sh*t was going to be bloody as fu*k. Don't think I could have prepared myself for that. Amazing job Neil.

Last edited by DOOMage; 05-28-2012 at 07:19 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #844
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,318 | Props total: 7974 7974
 thegoldenhero said:
that n*gga Stannis cold as hell man i hope he becomes King man
im sorry but Stannis doesnt seem like a king thats friends with the God of t*ts and Wine....if you get my drift

he looks stern and hard (pause)
 6 years ago '05        #845
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
Stannis is gangsta as all fu*k!!!

fu*k yo green flame bombs didn't phase him one bit he still wanted to go in there fu*k sh*t up! easily the best episode I have seen on TV in a long fu*king time.....battle scene was just crazy

how about the Dog...."fu*k this war and fu*k the king!"
 6 years ago '09        #846
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3846 3846
so the heavily armoured dude who joffrey tells to stay & represent the king is the 1 who sliced tyrion...
tyrion saw him, so if tyrion survives he'll obviously know that the dude was acting on the orders of joffrey, probably for all the time tyrion slapped him across the face or cussed him out in public

so that's should be akward IF tyrion comes around, knowing full well joffrey tried to take him out like a weasel on the battlefield.... should lead to some mastermind scheming on the part of tyrion
 6 years ago '07        #847
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 5_star_smitty said:
so the heavily armoured dude who joffrey tells to stay & represent the king is the 1 who sliced tyrion...
tyrion saw him, so if tyrion survives he'll obviously know that the dude was acting on the orders of joffrey, probably for all the time tyrion slapped him across the face or cussed him out in public

so that's should be akward IF tyrion comes around, knowing full well joffrey tried to take him out like a weasel on the battlefield.... should lead to some mastermind scheming on the part of tyrion

didn't think of it that way...when i seen dude go for tyrion i was like
 6 years ago '09        #848
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 5_star_smitty said:

sh*t will continue to get real..

[spoiler - click to view]

Last edited by DesertEagle; 05-28-2012 at 09:01 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #849
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 75 75
crazy betrayal.....but where was the red fire bi*ch?
 6 years ago '09        #850
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 5_star_smitty said:

i thought the dude that sliced tyrion Moar.....the guy who was the kingsguard but one tyrion became hand of the king he demoted him because Ser Mendon Moar was the dude that helped set uop Ed Starks when Ned was hand of the king....tyrion couldnt trust him so he put bronn in ser monadon moar position

moar was ice grilling tyrion the whole episode, even when tyrion gave that dope a.ss speech ser mandon moar was looking pissed

and Joffrey wouldnt have time to order the imps death dude was too shook to be orchestrating sh*t.........but Moar made it clear he worked for the queen on the low even when k!lling Ned soeither she put the hit out or he was acting on his own accord, joffrey was too busy pissing his pants to think of such a scheme

Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 05-28-2012 at 09:33 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #851
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
*Stannis' man whining* "The Fire, their archers...hundreds will die."

*Stannis* ...............Thousands.

[pic - click to view]

I fu*k with Bronn tough, "been spending time with fancy folks"

I actually disagree with a lot of yall saying King Joff was scared. I think he truly wanted to stay out there...maybe not actually go out there like Stannis, but he wanted to be out there at least. Plus the Hound bi*ched out on him, that's his purpose -- to f!ght. The King doesn't HAVE to f!ght. Thats why he has a Kingsguard and men...no different than a President. But yall praising the Hound for keeping it real?

But Sansa was gettin at Joff tough, her sarcasm was funny as hell..."Will you k!ll Stannis yourself?

I'm sorry Your Grace, of course you'll be leading the vanguard."
you sansa was sonning tghe sh*t out of him...... but i thought he was gonna give stannis a red smile , stannis would have fukked his little a.ss up
 6 years ago '04        #852
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 Jacc Blacc said:
i thought the dude that sliced tyrion Moar.....the guy who was the kingsguard but one tyrion became hand of the king he demoted him because Ser Mendon Moar was the dude that helped set uop Ed Starks when Ned was hand of the king....tyrion couldnt trust him so he put bronn in ser monadon moar position

moar was ice grilling tyrion the whole episode, even when tyrion gave that dope a.ss speech ser mandon moar was looking pissed

and Joffrey wouldnt have time to order the imps death dude was too shook to be orchestrating sh*t.........but Moar made it clear he worked for the queen on the low even when k!lling Ned soeither she put the hit out or he was acting on his own accord, joffrey was too busy pissing his pants to think of such a scheme
nahh... tyrion demoted Janos Slynt, commander of the City Watch aka the Gold Cloaks... he got sent to the Wall and put Bronn in his place... Janos Slynt is the dude that betrayed Ned Stark.. the dude that sliced Tyrion is in the Kingsguard aka the White Cloaks... his name was Ser Mandon Moore...
 6 years ago '05        #853
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
damn I googled a pic of

and accidentally found out who he really was... Is that gonna effect anything when I read Storm of Swords?

salute to Littlefinger for making the Tyrell-Lannister connection but I hope they dont get too comfortable because we all know Winter is Coming... and it looks like shes bringing some friends with her.
 6 years ago '10        #854
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
yo son, that was dope as fu*k g blah blah blah
 6 years ago '04        #855
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 Adamsville said:
damn I googled a pic of

and accidentally found out who he really was... Is that gonna effect anything when I read Storm of Swords?

salute to Littlefinger for making the Tyrell-Lannister connection but I hope they dont get too comfortable because we all know Winter is Coming... and it looks like shes bringing some friends with her.

6 years ago '11        #856
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
That episode was Insane! Tyrion the halfman k!lla! and for the 1st time.....Sansa remembered she was a Stark.

oh and Bronn >>>

im just happy theres an episode left!
 6 years ago '06        #857
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
I was at how when Tyrion went into battle and right away chopped a n*ggas leg off.
 6 years ago '10        #858
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,531 | Props total: 1123 1123
Man, people throw the word epic around casually, but that episode was nothing short of it. Whomever said this show is better than 90% of the movies that came out in the last ten years was spot on. I might have to actually download it instead of streaming it, just to watch it in full 1080p, Dolby 5.1 glory. Man...that was just everything.
 6 years ago '04        #859
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$23,789 | Props total: 11633 11633
that was def one sick as war scene/episode i love how Tyrion studied and planned out his moves.

respect.
 6 years ago '09        #860
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
i got a question for you book readers

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
43 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
40 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
77 comments
21 hours ago