Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
71 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
55 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #61
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
I've read the first 3, almost done with the 4th, but I definitely agree with you guys...no book spoilers from me.

I was waiting a whole hour to show Arya, then they only show her for 10 seconds

Joffrey's such a goon...threatening his mother with death :lachen001:
 6 years ago '05        #62
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 J.R. Hyphy said:
yeah please don't add book spoilers man. no book spoilers. no book spoilers
I talked to Ronnie and he said that if anyone posts book/comic book spoilers they risk getting banned. I talked to him during The Walking Dead thread and he said to just report the post (there's a little button <!> that you click) -- If you do that, the mods/admins will see it and they'll talk to the poster. If he continues to do it, I'm sure he'll get banned.

Ya'll been warned! If you're set on book spoilers for The Game of Thrones, I'd suggest you start a new thread.
 6 years ago '05        #63
therealmtg 3 heat pts
space
space
$536 | Props total: 11 11
 kyh0mpb said:

I was waiting a whole hour to show Arya, then they only show her for 10 seconds

6 years ago '07        #64
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 I'm The Dan said:
I talked to Ronnie and he said that if anyone posts book/comic book spoilers they risk getting banned. I talked to him during The Walking Dead thread and he said to just report the post (there's a little button <!> that you click) -- If you do that, the mods/admins will see it and they'll talk to the poster. If he continues to do it, I'm sure he'll get banned.

Ya'll been warned! If you're set on book spoilers for The Game of Thrones, I'd suggest you start a new thread.
I don't see why it should be an ABSOLUTE type of rule. I think that if the person takes adequate measures to protect the viewers... E.g. by disclaiming and using the spoller tag... It shouldn't be that big of a deal...

For Exampe

**BOOK SPOILER**

[spoiler - click to view]

To allow the folks that want to comment on something in the books in comparison to the show...

Now if someone's being a d!ck... Well then yeah... eff em
 6 years ago '05        #65
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 Optimus Crime said:
I don't see why it should be an ABSOLUTE type of rule. I think that if the person takes adequate measures to protect the viewers... E.g. by disclaiming and using the spoller tag... It shouldn't be that big of a deal...

For Exampe

**BOOK SPOILER**

To allow the folks that want to comment on something in the books in comparison to the show...

Now if someone's being a d!ck... Well then yeah... eff em
If you label your spoiler like **BOOK SPOILER** then I am fine with that. The problem I have is when people just post spoilers and those of us don't know if it's from future episodes or what. If you label what your spoiler is about, I have no problem.

The reason I talked to Ronnie was some clown in The Walking Dead thread posted spoilers from the future season from the comic books and didn't even bother to spoiler it. In fact, he did it just to be a d!ck.

The only spoilers I don't mind are those from episodes that aired that current night. If someone hasn't seen the episode, that's fine... spoiler tag it and they risk viewing that if they mouse over it. Other than that, I wouldn't want any spoilers posted with AT LEAST a header for each.

For example,

**SPOILER FROM TONIGHT'S EPISODE**

Last edited by I'm The Dan; 04-02-2012 at 02:32 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #66
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 I'm The Dan said:
If you label your spoiler like **BOOK SPOILER** then I am fine with that. The problem I have is when people just post spoilers and those of us don't know if it's from future episodes or what. If you label what your spoiler is about, I have no problem.

The reason I talked to Ronnie was some clown in The Walking Dead thread posted spoilers from the future season from the comic books and didn't even bother to spoiler it. In fact, he did it just to be a d!ck.

The only spoilers I don't mind are those from episodes that aired that current night. If someone hasn't seen the episode, that's fine... spoiler tag it and they risk viewing that if they mouse over it. Other than that, I wouldn't want any spoilers posted with AT LEAST a header for each.

For example,

**SPOILER FROM TONIGHT'S EPISODE**

lol I'll shed no tears if trolls are banned... That's for sure. But being a reader of the books I know I have to be extra careful because honestly I don't want to spoil it for anyone... Because it's a great story... Plus I had some sh!t spoiled for me while I was reading Clash of Kings... Ruined my damn day. My roommate just went to the wiki and read the summary of all 5 books... Then I told him I was reading book 2 and he was like... Oh how did you feel when x happened... And I was like
 6 years ago '09        #67
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
Stannis that dude him and Jon Snow>>>>
 6 years ago '04        #68
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 kyh0mpb said:
Joffrey's such a goon...threatening his mother with death :lachen001:
Why does he whimper like a bi*ch anytime he gets slapped by anyone?
 04-02-2012, 09:21 AM         #69
One Shot 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
awesome awesome awesome.
 6 years ago '04        #70
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
Fantastic episode. It feels like it picked up right where they left off, momentum wise.
 6 years ago '09        #71
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1869 1869
That whole sequence from when Tyrion enters the courtyard and proclaims to have wished Joffrey had been in the battle to that "disappointing child" line was probably one of my favorite moments of the series so far. Tyrion is that dude
 6 years ago '08        #72
Tecnique 27 heat pts27
space
space
$11,408 | Props total: 154 154
 DesertEagle said:
That whole sequence from when Tyrion enters the courtyard and proclaims to have wished Joffrey had been in the battle to that "disappointing child" line was probably one of my favorite moments of the series so far. Tyrion is that dude
Yeah that sh*t had me rolling

The look on his face when he gets to call his sister the dissapointing child is classic
 6 years ago '04        #73
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4286 4286
 DesertEagle said:
My favorite part about that, was that he's still rolling with a crew of wild motherfu*kers. He brought all his barbarian n*ggas to kings landing with him.
 6 years ago '04        #74
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
Something I've always wondered about Jon Snow.. Why does he have to go by the last name "Snow"? Everyone knows he's a bastard when he goes by "Snow".. Why can't he just go back "Stark" also? He grew up in the Stark home.. he is Ned's son... Why not just go by Stark?
 04-02-2012, 12:20 PM         #75
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think that is how sh*t works. He can't be really apart of the family since hes a bastard. Family lineage means something in this world, and he cannot be considered a Stark.
 6 years ago '07        #76
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Nu Tymez said:
Something I've always wondered about Jon Snow.. Why does he have to go by the last name "Snow"? Everyone knows he's a bastard when he goes by "Snow".. Why can't he just go back "Stark" also? He grew up in the Stark home.. he is Ned's son... Why not just go by Stark?
Good question... Best answer I can give you... It's his name, and that's the way things went at this time. He's a bastard in the north, so his name is Snow. If his name was Stark, then he'd be in the line of succession when it came to things like... Being granted land, wives, fealty... etc. No mother of "legitimate" children would ever want a bastard to have priority in these matters over her own... "legitimate children.
 6 years ago '10        #77
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Nu Tymez said:
cos he's slanging that white (walkers)
 6 years ago '05        #78
LiquidSwordsman 
space
space
$316 | Props total: 13 13
 Nu Tymez said:
In the books each region has a specific surname for their bastards. Snow is the Norths, the Vale is 'Stone', Dorne is 'Sand'..so on and so forth.
 6 years ago '04        #79
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
Good question... Best answer I can give you... It's his name, and that's the way things went at this time. He's a bastard in the north, so his name is Snow. If his name was Stark, then he'd be in the line of succession when it came to things like... Being granted land, wives, fealty... etc. No mother of "legitimate" children would ever want a bastard to have priority in these matters over her own... "legitimate children.
Well if thats the case then why are bastards in the line of succession when it comes to the throne? If bastards can't even take the name of their house or father, then they shouldnt even be up in the line of succession..
 04-02-2012, 01:06 PM         #80
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Because there is no other direct heir to the throne, since the kid is from his wife and her brother. At least thats what I got out of it
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
23 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
201 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nov NPD: PS4 wins, COD wins, Xbox Makes Money.
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
229 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy