Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
 136
NBA Lebron James just PUBLICLY ETHERED Stephen Curry CAREER and TOOK HIS SOUL ..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 128
Article inside New photo of Jet Li's physical deterioration is astonishing
68 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 123
2008-2018: The New Wave Where are they Now?
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 108
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
67 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #661
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,506 | Props total: 288 288
i would like to see the midget as the king....i hope that happens somehow

he is the smartest out of them
 6 years ago '05        #662
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 Jacc Blacc said:
the hound is a beast but he comes off as all brawns and no brain


bronn is smarter and probably more strategic, the hound would be on some "hulk smash hulk crash" sh*t lol
the Hound definitely isnt dumb, I can tell he knows the ins and outs of the game of thrones


Last edited by Adamsville; 05-20-2012 at 03:50 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #663
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,060 | Props total: 3960 3960
 5_star_smitty said:
that's because everytime we non-book readers come in here there are 5 straight pages of spoiler text, followed by how the book differed from the acting on the show...

can't come in here & not hear how the acting didn't portray the full feeling from the book or whatever :nasmad:

it's like a n*gga can't come in here in peace
Whatever man...
 6 years ago '04        #664
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,337 | Props total: 5653 5653
 5_star_smitty said:
that's because everytime we non-book readers come in here there are 5 straight pages of spoiler text, followed by how the book differed from the acting on the show...

can't come in here & not hear how the acting didn't portray the full feeling from the book or whatever :nasmad:

it's like a n*gga can't come in here in peace
I agree.
 6 years ago '06        #665
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$984 | Props total: 54 54
 Jacc Blacc said:
question about Jon Snow and his "parents"



[spoiler - click to view]

wait..what? how would that make sense?
Jon Snow is Ned's' son.
 05-20-2012, 05:45 PM         #666
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Adamsville said:
the Hound definitely isnt dumb, I can tell he knows the ins and outs of the game of thrones
well at least he knows the worlds a sh*tty place and not all its cut out to be in the stories. hound's definitely an interesting character,
[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '06        #667
droid3000 1034 heat pts1034
space
avatar space
space
$28,244 | Props total: 30942 30942

[spoiler - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #668
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$9,060 | Props total: 3960 3960
 C.R.I.P. said:
I agree.
y'all are blowin that sh*t out of proportion. I bet if you go back and count... It's not even half. Probably closer to a 1/3. I'd say find the five straight pages... If you can find where we even took up a single page of 20 posts... I'll leave the thread and not say sh*t about Game of Thrones until season 3... And sh*t... a lot of it is the book readers trying to help the show watchers in times when they got lost, just to clear up sh*t that happened that might not be that clear in the show

In fact most of the book discussion happens in between the episodes during the week.... When y'all really don't have anything to talk about. Not to mention the only person that spoiled anything about what happened in the books... Hasn't even read the books So God forbid some n*ggaz actually READ... Ol
[pic - click to view]

a.ss n*ggaz.

This is a discussion about season 2 of Game of Thrones. Discussing how things are different IS discussion about the show. I feel like the book readers have been courteous... tagging everything and even providing warning (Except for a couple instances... and like I said... he's not even a book reader)... So I don't see why y'all are shooting so many slugs. Threads what... 39 pages... and you can't skip a few posts?


Last edited by Optimus Crime; 05-20-2012 at 06:26 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #669
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,448 | Props total: 608 608
 Optimus Crime said:
y'all are blowin that sh*t out of proportion. I bet if you go back and count... It's not even half. Probably closer to a 1/3. I'd say find the five straight pages... If you can find where we even took up a single page of 20 posts... I'll leave the thread and not say sh*t about Game of Thrones until season 3... And sh*t... a lot of it is the book readers trying to help the show watchers in times when they got lost, just to clear up sh*t that happened that might not be that clear in the show

In fact most of the book discussion happens in between the episodes during the week.... When y'all really don't have anything to talk about. Not to mention the only person that spoiled anything about what happened in the books... Hasn't even read the books So God forbid some n*ggaz actually READ... Ol
[pic - click to view]

a.ss n*ggaz.

This is a discussion about season 2 of Game of Thrones. Discussing how things are different IS discussion about the show. I feel like the book readers have been courteous... tagging everything and even providing warning (Except for a couple instances... and like I said... he's not even a book reader)... So I don't see why y'all are shooting so many slugs. Threads what... 39 pages... and you can't skip a few posts?
 6 years ago '09        #670
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$38,177 | Props total: 23616 23616
it's almost here i wanna see Jon Snow and Stannis stunt on hoes this episode man


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #671
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
a girl lacks honor

 6 years ago '07        #672
TH35 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$87,565 | Props total: 16173 16173
where are the gods of t*ts and wine but datpreview


Last edited by TH35; 05-20-2012 at 08:40 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #673
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$10,448 | Props total: 261 261
 TH35 said:
where are the gods of t*ts and a.ss but datpreview
That line was hilarious! The Blackwater battle is on some Two Towers Helms Deep sh*t!
 6 years ago '09        #674
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9387 9387
 thegoldenhero said:
it's almost here i wanna see Jon Snow and Stannis stunt on hoes this episode man


[pic - click to view]

when you say "stunt on hoes", do you mean snow is gonna fukk the wilderness bi*ch or are you saying he's gonna start knocking dudes heads off
 05-20-2012, 08:09 PM         #675
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pistol Peter said:
a girl lacks honor

fu*king died at that
 6 years ago '09        #676
5_star_smitty|m 210 heat pts210
space
avatar space
space
$44,706 | Props total: 4256 4256
lady stark has got to be 1 of the worst characters in tv history...
she's up there with Lana from Smallville :nasmad:

the preview from last week made it look like there was going to be some action this week, but this 1 was all about scheming etc, that "war" better be of epic proportions when it does happen.

@ joffrey talking bout he'd give him a red smile, n*gga was serious too
def the 2nd funniest line after the "where are the gods of t*ts & wine".

oh, another lol @ tyrion not even being a little phased & playing it off when he realised his sister brought the wrong wh0ore. lil man was like, "i promise i'll come back for u"
 6 years ago '05        #677
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,485 | Props total: 190 190
Tryion know he got one on her and she has no idea. I just wanna see her face when he breaks the news to her.
 6 years ago '04        #678
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
Why are all the Gods such c*nts? Where is the God of t*ts and wine??

Tyrion Lannister >>>>>
 6 years ago '05        #679
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,752 | Props total: 3918 3918
It would be greatly appreciated if someone could PM me a link for this weeks episode, I can't access itsbx for some reason right now :(


I had to scroll real fast to the bottom of this page to avoid spoilers too, sh*t sucks :(
 6 years ago '07        #680
joshdogg26 194 heat pts194
space
avatar space
space
$35,264 | Props total: 14807 14807
this episode was kinda dull and slow. when it was over i was like that's it? setting up the next 2 for an epic finale no doubt.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 62
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
60 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 47
Video inside Russians catching up on the the Culture too now, Jheeeeeeeze!!
64 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 35
Video inside I’ll take “things a brotha wouldn’t do” for $200 Alex
150 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside Slut Amber Rose meets the Slut Maker
60 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
121 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside This was by far the best catfish
118 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside Arab girls are leveling up too(got a booty and curves)
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
NBA BX do you agree with Scottie Pippen??
177 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy