Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
41 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #641
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 Jacc Blacc said:
Bronn is to tyrion what The Hound is to king joffrey, i'd like to see those 2 go at it, i think the hound is obviously stronger but he's basically a savage with brute strength while broon is smarter and has a higher battle iq

i doubt they'll ever go at it since they protect the same family...sort of
Bronn would get SMASHED by the Hound. The Clegane brothers are monsters. The Hound is a warrior. Bronn is a businessman
 6 years ago '04        #642
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 694 694
 Optimus Crime said:
Book Spoiler Warning and I mean this only for Propel

[spoiler - click to view]

This is only meant for Kyezzy and folks that have read Dance With Dragons... It's only speculation... But Speculation that contains major spoilers for both the book readers and the show watchers

Really... I think most interesting potential story after Dance is

I kinda think that Jon is the son of Rhargar and Lyanna also... It's highly likely considering the events of what happened to Lyanna, the secret, etc. The only person who knows now is Howland Reed... I really wish the Reeds were in the show btw, but I'm hoping GRRM gives Howland some type of dialogue in the next book. Some say that his mother is Ashara Dayne of Starfall, but i just dont see that as a possibility.

I still think that that young Aegon is really the son of Rhaegar and Elia, as in DwD Varys hid him and replaced him with a peasants baby. For GRRM to retract that piece would create a clusterfu*k, and wouldnt fit with the story at all.
 6 years ago '09        #643
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
 Jacc Blacc said:
Bronn is to tyrion what The Hound is to king joffrey, i'd like to see those 2 go at it, i think the hound is obviously stronger but he's basically a savage with brute strength while broon is smarter and has a higher battle iq

i doubt they'll ever go at it since they protect the same family...sort of
Depends on the battlefield. Bronn is much more strategic and cunning and if he has a way to utilize terrain then he wins. Hound if it's a straight out match-up
 6 years ago '04        #644
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 <<InphDigi>> said:
I kinda think that Jon is the son of Rhargar and Lyanna also... It's highly likely considering the events of what happened to Lyanna, the secret, etc. The only person who knows now is Howland Reed... I really wish the Reeds were in the show btw, but I'm hoping GRRM gives Howland some type of dialogue in the next book. Some say that his mother is Ashara Dayne of Starfall, but i just dont see that as a possibility.

I still think that that young Aegon is really the son of Rhaegar and Elia, as in DwD Varys hid him and replaced him with a peasants baby. For GRRM to retract that piece would create a clusterfu*k, and wouldnt fit with the story at all.
jon is the son of rhaegar and lyanna. He was the true heir to the throne after the death of arys rhaegar and baby aegon... Thats why the kingsguard was with him they were protecting their king...

Also aegon aka young griff isnt a targaryon but a blackfyre.. A desedcendt of dameon blackfyre... He was a bastard son son of king aegon iv who was legitimized..after aegons death dareon II became king.. He was the one who married a dornish girl and brought dorne into the 7 kingdoms and under targaryon rule.. But supposedly his father wasnt aegon but aemon thr dragonknight..aegons brother who was fu*king with aegons wife/sister Naerys. King aegon also gave dameon the targaryon sword of kings' Blackfyre. War errupted betwen the 7 kingdoms.. Blackfyre supporters vs Targaryon supporters.. 1 great bastard of aegon bryndon Rivers aka bloodraven aka the three eyed crow that is training bran stayed loyal to the crown and k!lled off dameon and his brothers besides the other reat baster Bittersteel who fled the country and created the Golden company in Essos where their sole mission was to one day put a descendent of dameon blackfyre on the throne... So imo i think thats what their unknowingly doing.. That whole speech septon meribald gives about the dragon sign inn or some sh*t and even illriyo's convo with tyrion is a big clue
 6 years ago '04        #645
space
space
 Adamsville said:
finished book1... on to Clash of Kings
Clash is my favorite book of the 5

Also by the way for you non bookreaders... On the dvds for the first season there were a bunch of animated narrarated clips telling he history of westeros by some of the characters... Roberts rebellion, the mad king, abou the gods and different parts, sh*t like that.. Their on youtube and the hbo website if you want to check them out
 6 years ago '07        #646
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2527 2527
 <<InphDigi>> said:

6 years ago '04        #647
Menace718 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,612 | Props total: 731 731
Damn too much book sh*t here, not knocking anyone though. Books seem dope
 6 years ago '04        #648
space
space
 Menace718 said:
Damn too much book sh*t here, not knocking anyone though. Books seem dope
Lol yeah sh*t is intense.. But most the non book readers dont really be posting much disscussion to be honest... Id love to hear what yall think is gona happen and sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #649
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,932 | Props total: 4295 4295
If it was up to me, my n*gga Rob Stark would wife that fine chick, and go k!ll Geoffrey and ride back to the north.
 6 years ago '11        #650
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
 rashad0715 said:
GAME OF THRONES: First Still From "Blackwater"; Season Finale Synopsis Released

This is the episode Game Of Thrones fans have been waiting for. As anyone who has read George R.R. Martin's "A Clash Of Kings" will know how epic the Battle Of Blackwater proved to be, and episode 9 of HBO's fantasy drama series is entirely dedicated to it. Below we have our first look at Bronn ("son of..you wouldn't know him") getting ready to let an arrow loose at Stannis Baratheon's approaching fleet led by Davos Seaworth, while behind him Blackwater Bay readies for attack..

And here is a still from this Sunday's episode "The Prince Of Winterfell", featuring Varys and Tyrion..

[pic - click to view]

And, HBO have released the synopsis for the final episode of season 2, entitled "Valar Morghulis" (translates to "all men must die"). It might be considered pretty SPOILERY, so if you haven't read the books and don't want to know the outline of the finale I'd skip it..
hell yeah

looks like we gona actually see a f!ght instead of the aftermath like they usually do

somebody important gona die thou will give more clear answer after tomorrows episode

Tyrion wh0ore gona get got thats for sure prolly by his sister once she finds out shes there

all Jaime was was a bodyguard? I thought he was more boss n*gga than that

Last edited by ricengravy; 05-19-2012 at 11:34 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #651
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
 C.R.I.P. said:
If it was up to me, my n*gga Rob Stark would wife that fine chick, and go k!ll Geoffrey and ride back to the north.
cant stand Rob he the only Stark I dont like (well and his mom) maybe its the actor but his scenes bore the sht outa me
 6 years ago '04        #652
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
Maybe it's just you. lol
 6 years ago '11        #653
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Optimus Crime said:
Book Spoiler Warning and I mean this only for Propel

This is only meant for Kyezzy and folks that have read Dance With Dragons... It's only speculation... But Speculation that contains major spoilers for both the book readers and the show watchers

Really... I think most interesting potential story after Dance is

Yeah... They have A LOT... If you just youtube Turquoise Jeep. His avy is from Why I Gotta Wait. And they just did a song with Childish Gambino... F*ck Your Blog
yooooooooo, i think you could be onto something. damn.
that def would be a dope turnout yo.
 6 years ago '09        #654
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,548 | Props total: 3842 3842
 Propel Water said:
Lol yeah sh*t is intense.. But most the non book readers dont really be posting much disscussion to be honest... Id love to hear what yall think is gona happen and sh*t
that's because everytime we non-book readers come in here there are 5 straight pages of spoiler text, followed by how the book differed from the acting on the show...

can't come in here & not hear how the acting didn't portray the full feeling from the book or whatever

it's like a n*gga can't come in here in peace
 6 years ago '11        #655
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
Catelyn is the most unlikeable but i think its because of the actress. sure she sharts on jon snow but he is a reminder of great ned banging another. sure she mistakes tyrion for the attempt on bran..(but who can forget her catching the knife in her hand, and the look she gave the wolf for ripping out dudes throat)..but littlefinger told her it was tyrion, and she did protect tyrion at one point from just being k!lled (He's MY prisoner!) ...albeit after tyrion hacked that dudes face w/ a Sheild!

She does stick up Breanne and allows her to escape.

and figuring her only pawn left to get back her daughters will be murdered by morning she makes the great move of tying Jaime (who is the ultimate d!ck to badass move in history)

so her character isnt as bland and puckish as shes portrayed.

and no BS - Maise (Arya) deserves an award as much as Tyrion. shes great.
 6 years ago '05        #656
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
its a shame that the only person that would truly make a good King had his head cut off by his own sword...

maybe Tyrion would do well as King but hes too pus*y hungry
 6 years ago '09        #657
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,317 | Props total: 7974 7974
watching Game of Throne on hbo hd>>>>>

the snow/mountain/forest scenes are just fukking gorgeous
 6 years ago '09        #658
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 wwnuts said:
Catelyn is the most unlikeable but i think its because of the actress. sure she sharts on jon snow but he is a reminder of great ned banging another. sure she mistakes tyrion for the attempt on bran..(but who can forget her catching the knife in her hand, and the look she gave the wolf for ripping out dudes throat)..but littlefinger told her it was tyrion, and she did protect tyrion at one point from just being k!lled (He's MY prisoner!) ...albeit after tyrion hacked that dudes face w/ a Sheild!

She does stick up Breanne and allows her to escape.

and figuring her only pawn left to get back her daughters will be murdered by morning she makes the great move of tying Jaime (who is the ultimate d!ck to badass move in history)

so her character isnt as bland and puckish as shes portrayed.

and no BS - Maise (Arya) deserves an award as much as Tyrion. shes great.

1 question

why would Jaime help her, he comes off as very wreckless and selfish

he doesnt even seem like a man of his word

sh*t he pushed the stark boy out window with a grin hoping for his death and chuckled when finding out he was paralyzed , and lets not forget him "bonding" with the dude in the cage last week, exchanging stories like he gave a fukk and then bashing his head in

jamie is not the one to trust to do anything

i really was hoping she was gonna chop his hands off
 6 years ago '09        #659
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
Bronn would get SMASHED by the Hound. The Clegane brothers are monsters. The Hound is a warrior. Bronn is a businessman
the hound is a beast but he comes off as all brawns and no brain

bronn is smarter and probably more strategic, the hound would be on some "hulk smash hulk crash" sh*t lol
 6 years ago '09        #660
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
question about Jon Snow and his "parents"

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
72 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy