NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
50 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
vida guerra
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
145 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #621
Aesop1 2 heat pts
space
space
$976 | Props total: 47 47
for some reason I see Jon Snows capture as the beginning of the end for the Starks. I'm sure they (wildlings) wont k!ll snow, they'll use him to for some type of ransom, or something greater...like luring in the rest of the nightswatch, even Rob
 05-17-2012, 07:07 PM         #622
Killa Kwamz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Aesop1 said:
for some reason I see Jon Snows capture as the beginning of the end for the Starks. I'm sure they (wildlings) wont k!ll snow, they'll use him to for some type of ransom, or something greater...like luring in the rest of the nightswatch, even Rob
I see it completely the opposite. I say Jon bangs the redhead and gets her people to ally with the north.
 6 years ago '08        #623
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,359 | Props total: 276 276
my friend told me
[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '11        #624
wwnuts 147 heat pts147
space
space
$5,056 | Props total: 12702 12702
ya know i was kinda dissapointed w/ the deviations from the book....

.....but those scenes between arya & tywin are epic.

soo ill hold my piss..

dare say w/ GoT and BreakingBad we have some of the best smallscreen of all time? (deadwood & Sopranos a clooose 2nd..)
 6 years ago '04        #625
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,409 | Props total: 4306 4306
 Adamsville said:
to be fair Cat didnt want Ned to leave Winterfell in the first place
Nooo ned didnt want to leave... Catelyn wanted him to bc of the sansa joffery marraige promise and him helpping robert..

Ned didnt want to bc starks belong in the north.. And last time a stark road south for a king it was his brother and father and they got murked off by the bullsh*t of the south..

At least thats how i look at it
 6 years ago '04        #626
space
space
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Does anybody know what Theon and that dude found at the house that made them send the old guy home? They acted as if they knew where the Stark boys were because of it.
Wolf brooches... They hold the cloaks of the stark kids in place
 6 years ago '07        #627
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,398 | Props total: 13102 13102
 Propel Water said:
Wolf brooches... They hold the cloaks of the stark kids in place
i thought he just found one of the walnuts hodor was eating. maybe it was different in the book or i missed something.
 6 years ago '04        #628
booie4 
space
space
$5,268 | Props total: 1556 1556
 Killa Kwamz said:
I see it completely the opposite. I say Jon bangs the redhead and gets her people to ally with the north.
this is my thinking, although they gotta take care of them white walkers 1st
 6 years ago '04        #629
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
i thought he just found one of the walnuts hodor was eating. maybe it was different in the book or i missed something.
Yeah prolly right on the walnuts... But idk why they would no they were his... Anyone coulda ate those walnuts...
 6 years ago '11        #630
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
i'm really interested in bran's and arya's story. i wonder if bran somehow finds a way to really destroy the others or maybe he leads them? that would be awesome. he'd have an army of his own to fu*k up all these f*ggots.

gawd damn martin!! hurry up with them books!

the story about the young prince is kinda interesting too. i want to know what happens when dany meets him. what is he? like a cousin to her? but yea, dany acting real dumb in the last books i read. her story got real annoying.
 6 years ago '11        #631
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
How Jon Snow gona bang the redhead when he turned down the puss MULTIPLE times
 6 years ago '11        #632
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
i'm really interested in bran's and arya's story. i wonder if bran somehow finds a way to really destroy the others or maybe he leads them? that would be awesome. he'd have an army of his own to fu*k up all these f*ggots.

the story about the young prince is kinda interesting too. i want to know what happens when dany meets him. what is he? like a cousin to her? but yea, dany acting real dumb in the last books i read. her story got real annoying.
*looks at your avi*

they got another video out?

that let me smang it joint had me
 6 years ago '04        #633
space
space
 Kyeezy said:

thats how your post should look... But yeahhhh

do a reread of all the books once your done.. Youll be shocked what you figure out
 6 years ago '11        #634
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
i want a big a.ss battle for the finale
 6 years ago '07        #635
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,410 | Props total: 2526 2526
 Propel Water said:
yeah feast can be boring as sh*t... especially [spoilers] Brienne"s chapters [/spoilers] i mean seriously who gives a fu*k about crack claw point
Book Spoiler Warning and I mean this only for Propel

Kyeezy said:
i'm really interested in bran's and arya's story.
This is only meant for Kyezzy and folks that have read Dance With Dragons... It's only speculation... But Speculation that contains major spoilers for both the book readers and the show watchers

Really... I think most interesting potential story after Dance is

ricengravy said:
*looks at your avi*

they got another video out?

that let me smang it joint had me

Yeah... They have A LOT... If you just youtube Turquoise Jeep. His avy is from Why I Gotta Wait. And they just did a song with Childish Gambino... F*ck Your Blog

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 05-19-2012 at 03:17 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #636
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
space
$12,435 | Props total: 591 591
finished book1... on to Clash of Kings
 6 years ago '04        #637
rashad0715 76 heat pts76
space
space
$10,404 | Props total: 212 212
GAME OF THRONES: First Still From "Blackwater"; Season Finale Synopsis Released

This is the episode Game Of Thrones fans have been waiting for. As anyone who has read George R.R. Martin's "A Clash Of Kings" will know how epic the Battle Of Blackwater proved to be, and episode 9 of HBO's fantasy drama series is entirely dedicated to it. Below we have our first look at Bronn ("son of..you wouldn't know him") getting ready to let an arrow loose at Stannis Baratheon's approaching fleet led by Davos Seaworth, while behind him Blackwater Bay readies for attack..

And here is a still from this Sunday's episode "The Prince Of Winterfell", featuring Varys and Tyrion..

[pic - click to view]

And, HBO have released the synopsis for the final episode of season 2, entitled "Valar Morghulis" (translates to "all men must die"). It might be considered pretty SPOILERY, so if you haven't read the books and don't want to know the outline of the finale I'd skip it..

Episode #20: “Valar Morghulis” (season finale)

Debut: SUNDAY, JUNE 3 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET/PT)

Other HBO playdates: June 3 (11:10 p.m.), 5 (11:00 p.m.), 6 (10:00 p.m.) and 9 (10:45 p.m.)
HBO2 playdates: June 4 (9:00 p.m.), 7 (8:00 p.m.), 8 (11:00 p.m.) and 10 (4:20 p.m.)

As Theon (Alfie Allen) stirs his men to action, Luwin (Donald Sumpter) offers some final advice. Brienne (Gwendolyn Christie) silences Jaime; Arya (Maisie Williams) receives a gift from Jaqen(Tom Wlaschiha); Dany (Emilia Clarke) goes to a strange place; and Jon (KitHarington) proves himself to Qhorin (Simon Armstrong).

Written by David Benioff & D.B. Weiss; directed by Alan Taylor.
 05-19-2012, 02:37 PM         #638
ThisUsernameSux 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Propel Water said:
Nooo ned didnt want to leave... Catelyn wanted him to bc of the sansa joffery marraige promise and him helpping robert..

Ned didnt want to bc starks belong in the north.. And last time a stark road south for a king it was his brother and father and they got murked off by the bullsh*t of the south..

At least thats how i look at it
wasnt it backwards in the book, as in catelyn didnt want ned to leave, and ned did?
 6 years ago '04        #639
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,929 | Props total: 4293 4293
 rashad0715 said:
GAME OF THRONES: First Still From "Blackwater"; Season Finale Synopsis Released

This is the episode Game Of Thrones fans have been waiting for. As anyone who has read George R.R. Martin's "A Clash Of Kings" will know how epic the Battle Of Blackwater proved to be, and episode 9 of HBO's fantasy drama series is entirely dedicated to it. Below we have our first look at Bronn ("son of..you wouldn't know him") getting ready to let an arrow loose at Stannis Baratheon's approaching fleet led by Davos Seaworth, while behind him Blackwater Bay readies for attack..

And here is a still from this Sunday's episode "The Prince Of Winterfell", featuring Varys and Tyrion..

[pic - click to view]

And, HBO have released the synopsis for the final episode of season 2, entitled "Valar Morghulis" (translates to "all men must die"). It might be considered pretty SPOILERY, so if you haven't read the books and don't want to know the outline of the finale I'd skip it..

My n*gga Bronn bout to get it in.
 6 years ago '09        #640
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,316 | Props total: 7974 7974
Bronn is to tyrion what The Hound is to king joffrey, i'd like to see those 2 go at it, i think the hound is obviously stronger but he's basically a savage with brute strength while broon is smarter and has a higher battle iq

i doubt they'll ever go at it since they protect the same family...sort of
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
126 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
85 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
70 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
82 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
On the Late Night vol. 17
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
178 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy