Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
113 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
101 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '09        #441
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,539 | Props total: 3831 3831
somebody make a separate thread for n*ggas who read the books
fu*k all these spoiler lines taking up 3 straight pages
 6 years ago '07        #442
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,406 | Props total: 2525 2525
**Could be a couple of show spoilers below... But not a big deal**

Book folks... Calm down! lol George R. R. Martin is real cool with the show, and if the show began to leave his vision... I'm pretty sure he'd let it be known... Especially because he personally has a hand in crafting the show (Like how he wrote The Pointy End last season and he's writing Blackwater this season)

There's a lot of speculation about the Talisa going on... But reading the books... you don't REALLY know what happened anyway. Robb isn't a POV character and all the stuff we heard... we heard offscreen. Robb is ridiculously popular..
[spoiler - click to view]

At this point in the books Dany's story lulled a lot, but he could get away with that because we had an inside to track to her inner turmoil and thoughts.

external vehicle to demonstrate her frustration at this point. It also shows how valuable they are... AND that people are after them. I also like how they're showing that she's a bit crazy (I always suspected it in the books). Plus I can see where the storyline isn't affected that much by it (With regards to where it actually ends up)

Speculating waaay too early gets you in trouble with this show. A lot of the stuff is cut out and moved around for expediency reasons. People were pissed off because there was no

, but hey... We got him after all. There's no telling how the writers are going to are going to write the story. Just because the Reeds aren't cast now.. Doesn't mean that they're indefinitely gone.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show... I mean, they cut out one of my favorite scenes from the book where Arya k!lls the Tickler asking him the questions he asked whenever he was torturing the folks... But she picked him first for my homie Jaq... So who knows what's going down?

Once again I hope I didn't spoil sh*t for anybody

Last edited by Optimus Crime; 05-07-2012 at 09:27 PM..
 6 years ago '10        #443
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 5_star_smitty said:
:agreement6::agreement6:

all these book worm f*ggots need to bounce. this is bx mang, i ain't reading no books....fu*king literate c*nts.
 6 years ago '07        #444
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
:agreement6::agreement6:

all these book worm f*ggots need to bounce. this is bx mang, i ain't reading no books....fu*king literate c*nts.
 5_star_smitty said:
A good percentage of them are covering up show spoilers
 6 years ago '07        #445
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
that dude doing the three hits for arya be having me blowed with the way he talks
 6 years ago '10        #446
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Pistol Peter said:
that dude doing the three hits for arya be having me blowed with the way he talks
lol it cracked me up when he was going off on one and she was like "it needs doing now!!" and he looked all disappointed and just went "oh alright then"
 6 years ago '05        #447
trackmanxs 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,470 | Props total: 139 139
i am about to watch this sh*t again. arya, was playing the sh*t outta tywin.

i think theon was too anxious to make his pop happy. he knows there will be serious consequences for taking winterfell.
 6 years ago '07        #448
space
space
 DelbertMengel said:
lol it cracked me up when he was going off on one and she was like "it needs doing now!!" and he looked all disappointed and just went "oh alright then"
he gave her the c'mon son look
 6 years ago '07        #449
space
space
 trackmanxs said:
i am about to watch this sh*t again. arya, was playing the sh*t outta tywin.

i think theon was too anxious to make his pop happy. he knows there will be serious consequences for taking winterfell.
something is telling me that he is going to be on some "i knew the whole time" type of sh*t
 6 years ago '04        #450
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,926 | Props total: 4287 4287
 J.R. Hyphy said:
found on tumblr

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

as fu*k
 6 years ago '04        #451
shortz 37 heat pts37
space
space
space
$6,617 | Props total: 1537 1537
hey does anyone know what the letter said..
 6 years ago '04        #452
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Optimus Crime said:
**Could be a couple of show spoilers below... But not a big deal**

Book folks... Calm down! lol George R. R. Martin is real cool with the show, and if the show began to leave his vision... I'm pretty sure he'd let it be known... Especially because he personally has a hand in crafting the show (Like how he wrote The Pointy End last season and he's writing Blackwater this season)

There's a lot of speculation about the Talisa going on... But reading the books... you don't REALLY know what happened anyway. Robb isn't a POV character and all the stuff we heard... we heard offscreen. Robb is ridiculously popular.. and I don't mind the writers giving him and a lady friend some screen time (no matter who she is). It actually makes sense logically if they want to extend the marketability of the relationship.

Plus Dany getting her dragons stolen isn't pointless, and it definitely doesn't hurt her story. At this point in the books Dany's story lulled a lot, but he could get away with that because we had an inside to track to her inner turmoil and thoughts. Getting her dragons stolen gives an external vehicle to demonstrate her frustration at this point. It also shows how valuable they are... AND that people are after them. I also like how they're showing that she's a bit crazy (I always suspected it in the books). Plus I can see where the storyline isn't affected that much by it (With regards to where it actually ends up)

Speculating waaay too early gets you in trouble with this show. A lot of the stuff is cut out and moved around for expediency reasons. People were pissed off because there was no Bolton bastard, but hey... We got him after all. There's no telling how the writers are going to are going to write the story. Just because the Reeds aren't cast now.. Doesn't mean that they're indefinitely gone.

I'm just sitting back and enjoying the show... I mean, they cut out one of my favorite scenes from the book where Arya k!lls the Tickler asking him the questions he asked whenever he was torturing the folks... But she picked him first for my homie Jaq... So who knows what's going down?

Once again I hope I didn't spoil sh*t for anybody
Spoiler tags plz bruh specially for that arya robb sh*t
 6 years ago '09        #453
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Sick epi

Arya gonna get exposed sooner or later

Only 4 more epi =((( so fu*king short
 6 years ago '07        #454
space
space

[pic - click to view]

tumblr is fast as fu*k
 6 years ago '07        #455
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
 Propel Water said:
Spoiler tags plz bruh specially for that arya robb sh*t
I tried... but spoiler tag the Arya and Robb stuff? What spoilers? That Robb is flirting with a chick? That was last week. That Arya had the Tickler k!lled? That happened like 2 episodes ago?
 6 years ago '07        #456
space
space
 Optimus Crime said:
I tried... but spoiler tag the Arya and Robb stuff? What spoilers? That Robb is flirting with a chick? That was last week. That Arya had the Tickler k!lled? That happened like 2 episodes ago?
make that bi*ch a.ss n*gga pay the iron price
 6 years ago '04        #457
booie4 
space
space
$5,266 | Props total: 1556 1556
^damn, they didn't do the kick.
 6 years ago '07        #458
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #459
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,407 | Props total: 4305 4305
 Optimus Crime said:
I guess its not a big deal

Lol my bad i was just being anal [][]

Last edited by Propel Water; 05-07-2012 at 10:43 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #460
WhoSentU 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,579 | Props total: 562 562
Now what would happen if Arya used her 3rd hit on Joffrey?
Home      

most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
81 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
83 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
85 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Hugh Jackman Clarifies Disney-Fox Merger & Wolverine Joining the Avenge..
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
278 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy