Game of Thrones Season 2 Thread "A Clash Of Kings"

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #321
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1237 1237
i fu*king love this show.
 6 years ago '04        #322
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,450 | Props total: 1237 1237
 <<InphDigi>> said:
Renly should have offered him the peach like he did in the book. That's something that really pissed Stannis off.
man I wish they stayed true to the book. I want all those little details.

still Love that whole scene with them two.

I really like the guy playing Stannis. Like he fits it perfectly
 6 years ago '04        #323
Propel Water 20 heat pts20 OP
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 4282 4282
Yeah i missed the peach as well.. Thats like the greatest scene in the book
 6 years ago '04        #324
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
CLASH OF KINGS SPOILER/POSSIBLY THIS SEASON SPOILER

[spoiler - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #325
booie4 
space
space
$5,258 | Props total: 1549 1549
One of the best episodes in the series so far.
 6 years ago '09        #326
Jacc Blacc 55 heat pts55
space
space
$25,299 | Props total: 7945 7945
tyrion>>>>>>>>>

little man is one clever a.ss imp, he really sh*tting on these tall mothafukkas
 6 years ago '06        #327
kyh0mpb 11 heat pts11
space
space
$3,011 | Props total: 4 4
 1nonly said:
man I wish they stayed true to the book. I want all those little details.

still Love that whole scene with them two.

I really like the guy playing Stannis. Like he fits it perfectly
Agreed, when I first saw the casting of Stannis I was like :ehh: but as soon as I actually saw him on the show I was like

The peach seen was great, wish they had kept that in as well.

This has to be the greatest cast show I've ever seen. Damn near every character is perfectly cast (besides I fu*king hate Shae).

One thing I do wish about this season is that they had kept the Reeds in it, I really liked their characters and thought they added a lot to (Mild book spoiler)

's storyline.
 6 years ago '04        #328
space
space
 kyh0mpb said:
Agreed, when I first saw the casting of Stannis I was like :ehh: but as soon as I actually saw him on the show I was like

The peach seen was great, wish they had kept that in as well.

This has to be the greatest cast show I've ever seen. Damn near every character is perfectly cast (besides I fu*king hate Shae).

One thing I do wish about this season is that they had kept the Reeds in it, I really liked their characters and thought they added a lot to (Mild book spoiler)

's storyline.

6 years ago '10        #329
onlybuilt1906 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,526 | Props total: 1107 1107
This thread is about to make me read the books. The wait until Sunday is fu*king unbearable.
 6 years ago '04        #330
space
space
 onlybuilt1906 said:
This thread is about to make me read the books. The wait until Sunday is fu*king unbearable.
Definitly a good idea... I suggest starting with the first book even though youv seen the first season already...

The world this dude create just sucks you in completely..
 6 years ago '04        #331
DIGI 116 heat pts116
space
space
$9,243 | Props total: 692 692
 Propel Water said:

This is why the season should be a minimum of 12 episodes.
 04-26-2012, 01:02 PM         #332
Sheavb923 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I LOOOOOOVE this show and I cant wait till Geoffrey dies :)
 6 years ago '07        #333
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
just copped all 5 books on my tablet and started reading them
 6 years ago '11        #334
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
the books are off the chain. i did find that 1 of the books really bored me tho. but damn, i'm ready to read the next book. anybody know when that is suppose to come out?
 6 years ago '04        #335
space
space
 Kyeezy said:
the books are off the chain. i did find that 1 of the books really bored me tho. but damn, i'm ready to read the next book. anybody know when that is suppose to come out?
He said 2-3 years... Dance took like 6.. The thing with feast and dance and why their slow is bc it is a lot of travelig... Originally he wa going to put a gap in between but he decided thtd be stupid.. Sothats where those books come from... Feast is ehhh only bc of someones boring storyline travelig through crackclaw point and such.. Dance was sick though besides all the meeren bullsh*t which is only decent
 6 years ago '07        #336
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,403 | Props total: 2524 2524
 Propel Water said:
He said 2-3 years... Dance took like 6.. The thing with feast and dance and why their slow is bc it is a lot of travelig... Originally he wa going to put a gap in between but he decided thtd be stupid.. Sothats where those books come from... Feast is ehhh only bc of someones boring storyline travelig through crackclaw point and such.. Dance was sick though besides all the meeren bullsh*t which is only decent
Yeah I'm hoping 2-3.. The gap would have been pretty nice... But I kinda agree with his decision. The entire span of the first three books, I feel like he's telling two stories at the same time.... The story that's going on, and the story of Robert's war (which is why the books were so long) He said that when he originally sat down to write Dance that he kept having to refer to the time lapse. Could you imagine how much filler that book would contain? lol he would essentially be telling three stories at the same time (Dance, the story of what happened during the time lapse, and still dropping the unrevealed clues of what happened before the Game of Thrones books lol) would be crazy
 6 years ago '05        #337
redruM_ 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,797 | Props total: 810 810
 joshdogg26 said:
just copped all 5 books on my tablet and started reading them
You will love em

Books are def worth a read! Its sad that they will never be able to get the same level of detail into the tv show even with 20 episodes per season. But HBO has done well especially with the casting!
 6 years ago '11        #338
Kyeezy 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,498 | Props total: 516 516
 Propel Water said:
word? daaamn but hey, can't wait. i am anxious to read about arya's adventures, bran, and when jon finally realizes that he and his brothers got this special gift. it kind of sucks that arya hasn't had a chance to experience what bran has tho. ohhh, but i have a feeling she going to be a stone cold ninja a.ssassin!! hell yea!!!

and as for her older sister? she stupid as hell. i wonder if she is going to die next since she has no wolf to protect her. her's got k!lled in the first book.

i hate catherine tho...hoe a.ss

her and the older daughter should die.

Last edited by Kyeezy; 04-27-2012 at 08:38 AM..
 6 years ago '07        #339
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,373 | Props total: 13027 13027
 redruM_ said:
You will love em

Books are def worth a read! Its sad that they will never be able to get the same level of detail into the tv show even with 20 episodes per season. But HBO has done well especially with the casting!
it's gonna be a slow project, i just read a few pages when i'm bored lol but maybe i'll commit more time to it on the weekend. i figured it would at the very least supplement the experience and give me a richer understanding of the story and background.
 6 years ago '04        #340
space
space
 joshdogg26 said:
it's gonna be a slow project, i just read a few pages when i'm bored lol but maybe i'll commit more time to it on the weekend. i figured it would at the very least supplement the experience and give me a richer understanding of the story and background.
Trust me once the season ends youll be breezing through them sh*ts fiending to find out more
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy